- » Malaysian Fried Rice
Malaysian Fried Rice Recipes
Enjoy our collection of malaysian fried rice recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for malaysian fried rice recipes.
1) In a bowl soak glutinous rice for a night. Drain and discard the water.
2) Press the first coconut cream from one coconut.
3) Add 1 cup of water and press second time. Let stand in separate bowls.
4) Steam rice for 15-20... - 38.9916
Malaysian Chicken & Rice Soup
Rinse chicken and pat dry; pull off and discard lumps of fat.
Set breast pieces aside; place remaining chicken in a 6- to 8-quart pan and add ginger, onion, coriander, cinnamon stick, garlic, and broth.
Bring to a boil; reduce heat, cover, and simmer for 20... - 44.3568
Malaysian Claypot Rice And Chicken
1. Wash chicken, and cut it into bite size pieces.
2. Boil chestnuts until soft, and set aside.
3. In a bowl, add chicken, dark soy sauce, oyster sauce, rice wine, sugar, sesame oil, and corn starch. Mix well. Let it marinate for about 20... - 95.6496
Malaysian Food: Nyonya Cuisine: Ayam Pongteh Nyonya Chicken Stew
1. In a wok heat oil and add garlic, shallots, and ginger. Saute until just browned and translucent.
2. Season with salt and pepper, fry well and then add fermented bean paste. Stir to mix. Cook for 2-3 minutes.
3. Add chicken, stir to coat well and... - 0
Malaysian Chili Prawns
1. Trim the feelers , leaving the heads and shells of prawn.
2. In food processor or mortar and pestle, grind ginger until fine.
3. Into a sieve, transfer the mixture and extract as much ginger juice as possible.
4. In a large bowl, add prawns,... - 97.962
Malaysian Rendang Curry
1. Heat a dry frying pan, add the desiccated coconut and toast until lightly golden.
2. Blend together the toasted coconut, garlic, shallots, lemongrass chillies, ginger, turmeric, salt and sugar to make a paste.
3. Heat some oil in a heavy based frying pan.... - 41.7993
Malaysian Beef Rendang
All of you, Malaysian foodies, here is a delicious beef recipe video. The chef uses lemon grass and coconut milk which gives an extra flavor to the beef. An exotic Malaysian dish as described by the chef in the video. - 114.877
Malaysian Fish Curry
1) Extract coconut milk in a bowl putting dried coconut and pouring boiling water on it.
2) Let it stand for 15 minutes. Squeeze out the milk.
3) Keep the milk in refrigerator.
4) In a food processor combine together onions, garlic,... - 47.5385
Curry Laksa Recipe - Southeast Asian Cooking
Rice noodles, fresh toppings and cilantro brought together in a rich aromatic broth. These are the flavors of Southeast Asia in one, happy bowl. This is a very simple recipe to put together and can make any night special. - 124.728
Malaysian-inspired Chicken Wings
Instead of by deep-frying we get the crunch on these wings by roasting. The sugar caramelizes, producing wings that are juicy with a little bit of crunch.
The longer you marinate the better. These wings can marinate for two days, which will make the meat... - 44.8537
Nasikunyit Malay Turmeric Glutinous Rice
1.Grate coconut in water and then stir well to dissolve.
2.Stir in rice and let them soak for 30 minutes.
3.Add turmeric and peppercorns and leave.
4.Heat the rice with soaking water until boiled.
5.Put the lid on and simmer for 30... - 49.7631
Classic Fried Rice Vermicelli And Sardines
A popular Malaysian recipe is featured here! The best part about Classic Fried Rice Vermicelli and Sardines is that apart from a great taste, it can be prepared with whatever ingredients are there in hand. Serve it on a platter and garnish it with egg. - 117.21
How To Cook Chicken Gulay (pinoy Style)
The Gulay is a traditional rice and chicken dish with tomato sauce, red peppers, carrots and onions. It reminded me of Chicken stir-fry except with a stronger sweet, sour and pepper flavor all rolled into one. It was quick to make, easy to store and tasted... - 35.8672
Classic Curry Mackerel
If you are in a hurry to make a curry, here is a recipe just for you! Classic curry mackerel is a popular and favorite recipe from Malaysian cuisine. This is simple as well as easy to make. Garnish it with sliced chilies and serve it with warm rice. - 122.018
Mango Chicken Curry
THIS IS A FAVOURITE DISH ORDERED IN MOST MALAYSIAN RESTAURANTS ..VERY EXOTIC - 47.8631