- » Malai Methi
Malai Methi Recipes
Enjoy our collection of malai methi recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for malai methi recipes.
Indian Methi Matar Malai
A delightful combination of Methi and Green Peas. This dish has nice rich creamy texture and is very aromatic with the use of fresh methi leaves. Very easy to prepare and make for guests who gives sudden visit! - 118.926
Methi Matar Malai (fenugreek Leaves & Green Peas In Creamy Sauce)
If you're looking for some simple recipes for making Indian curry, then you must check this out. This is a rich curry as we use fresh cream. The curry tastes delicious and you can serve it with hot roti or rice. Do try out this recipe and don't forget to... - 93.4112
Methi Malai Tikka
A melt in the mouth starter of boneless chicken marinated in hung curds cheese and cream, flavored with fenugreek and grilled or barbecued. - 47.9204
Methi Malai Paneer
1. Crush together dalchini, laung and seeds of moti illaichi on a chakla-belan. Keep the masala aside.
2. Grind cashewnuts separately on the chakla-belan.
3. Heat oil. Add grated onion and cook on low heat till oil separates. Do not let the onions turn... - 42.4572
You May Also Like!
Kasoori Methi Malai Matar Paneer
I first tasted this Dish at a friends place and absolutely loved it! Kasoori Methi Malai Matar Paneer has now become a common Paneer Dish to make at home for. It has always been a hit with family and friends and I am sure you will agree after you have tried... - 52.1145
1 Grind the bread slice to crumbs. Grind the minced meat well. Add the onion, ginger, green chilli, salt, coriander leaves, kasoori methi powder and mix, kneading well. You may also blend very firefly in the mixie.
2 Add the breadcrumbs and egg; knead well... - 33.3038
Malai Kofta Curry
1 For Kofta, In a pan, boil the potatoes with 1 tsp salt till they become tender.
2 Drain well and cool.
3 Carefully peel and grate them.
4 Add ground spices, cuminseeds, coriander leaves, green chillies, ginger and salt and mix well.
5 Make... - 48.9873
1. Heat ghee in a karahi. Add tomatoes, ginger, tej patta, moti illaichi, kasoori methi and chilli powder.
2. Cook covered for about 10 minutes, till the tomatoes are pulpy.
3. Cool. Grind the tomatoes to a puree in the mixi.
4. Pass the puree through a fine... - 39.7156