- » Malai
Enjoy our collection of malai recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for malai recipes.
If you have been missing your country India for rasmalai, try making them at home and enjoy. As always, chef Manjula has an easy recipe which can be tried at home. She makes Rasmalai very easily with her homemade Rasgullas. Unfortunately, she didn't show the... - 78.4309
Kasoori Methi Malai Matar Paneer
I first tasted this Dish at a friends place and absolutely loved it! Kasoori Methi Malai Matar Paneer has now become a common Paneer Dish to make at home for. It has always been a hit with family and friends and I am sure you will agree after you have tried... - 52.1145
Malai Wale Kofte
traditional kofta (meat ball) is very rich and spicy. these malai koftas are lite in calories and can be used by kids - 50.9469
Malai Sandesh! Search no more for a tasty and unique dessert for your party. Malai Sandesh is definitely the right choice! This delicious and simple Malai Sandesh is sure to bowl your family and guests over! - 48.6692
It is additional dish for any menu. It like by every age group. It also use as a snakes. - 48.4731
1)In a pan, add khoya and ghee for about 10 minutes on low heat.
2)Add the cream cheese and sugar. Mix thoroughly until well blended.
3)Cook for 10 minutes on low heat and then, make 12 tablets.
4)Take a saucepan with lid and pour milk into it.
5)Boil... - 47.3202
Prawn Malai Curry
Prawn Malai Curry it is yumlogical. The coconut milk and green chilli gives the Prawn Malai Curry a two dimensional taste. Must catch it. - 45.3032
Put 1 1/2 cups of sugar and water to boil.
In another pan put the milk & 1 cup sugar to boil.
Make balls from paneer and flatten to make patties (1" diameter) and gently let into the boiling water.
Cover with a perforated or partially covered lid.
Boil for... - 45.1813
Malai Na Khaja
To make pastry, mix flour with rice flour.
Rub in butter and add rosewater to mix to a stiff dough.
To make lining, mix all ingredients till well blended.
Mix ingredients for filling till well blended.
Roll out pastry about quarter-inch thick.
Spread with... - 44.6221
1)In a saucepan, add milk and boil on low heat until reduced to half.
2)Turn off heat and stir in the remaining ingredients one at a time. Cream being last.
3)Mix nicely and allow it to cool.
4)Pour the mixture into kulfi molds and freeze until... - 42.9613
Kesari Malai Paaya
Fry bay leaves and whole spices till brown.
Add chillies, fry for a minute.
Add trotters with stock.
Bring to the boil.
Add saffron, cream and cashewnuts.
Simmer for 15 mins.
Serve with tandoori roti. - 42.9588
Malai Prawn Curry
1.. Shell prawns. Remove intestines and wash well.
2. Season and fry prawns, set aside.
3. Grind together half the onions and ginger to a fine paste. Slice the remaining onions.
4. Grate coconut and extract coconut milk.
5. Roast and powder garam masala.
6.... - 42.6346
Methi Malai Paneer
1. Crush together dalchini, laung and seeds of moti illaichi on a chakla-belan. Keep the masala aside.
2. Grind cashewnuts separately on the chakla-belan.
3. Heat oil. Add grated onion and cook on low heat till oil separates. Do not let the onions turn... - 42.4572
Prawn Malai Curry
The prawn malai curry is a creamy prawn curry. A seafood curry recipe made with spices and cooked with coconut milk, the prawn malai curry is herbed with parsley and has chili to taste. Served with rice, it makes an awesome meal and is a treat for any seafood... - 40.223
1 In a bowl, mash the paneer well.
2 In a pan, combine the mashed paneer with condensed milk.
3 Cook on low heat, stirring constantly.
4 Simmer until the mixture thickens and starts leaving the sides of the pan.
5 Stir in the color and essence.
6 ... - 38.8613
Malai Meat has a fine taste. Malai Meat gets its taste from mutton mixed with yoghurt and cream and flavored with spices. Malai Meat is adored by meat consumers. - 38.1822
Malai Chicken Bake
1. Clean and cut the chicken into medium size pieces.
2. Grind ginger, chillies and garlic to a fine paste.
3. Fry one sliced onion to a golden brown. Add masala paste, chicken and salt and fry till chicken is light brown.
4. Add water and cook till chicken... - 36.7732
For economic and religious reasons, a lot of green vegetables are eaten in India. Cooks have learned how to prepare them in many ingenious and sometime unusual ways. "Malai" means creamy which is demonstrated in this recipe where the spinach is simmered in a... - 35.8989
1 Grind the bread slice to crumbs. Grind the minced meat well. Add the onion, ginger, green chilli, salt, coriander leaves, kasoori methi powder and mix, kneading well. You may also blend very firefly in the mixie.
2 Add the breadcrumbs and egg; knead well... - 33.3038
Malai Coffee With Cream
1)In a saucepan, add coffee and little water and make a paste.
2)Add the rest of the water and boil for 20 minutes.
3)Stir in cardamom and sugar and mix well.
4)Top the coffee with cream and serve hot. - 31.8932
Shrimp Malai Curry
Combine coconut and water; set aside.
Saute onion and Chile pepper in oil in a large skillet until tender.
Combine next 9 ingredients and add to skillet, blending well.
Stir in coconut and water; cook over low heat 2 minutes.
Add the shrimp and cook over low... - 31.0468
Lightly fry the paneer cubes. Saute the chopped vegetables but do not brown. Heat two tablespoons of ghee and add the green pepper, cooking until tender. Add the vegetables and then add the milk. Let boil and after 5 minutes add the paneer. Add salt and sugar... - 29.2374
Murgh Kesar Malai
1. Cut, wash and dry chicken.
2. Rub with besan and set aside for 10 minutes.
3. Wash off besan and pat dry. - 27.8717
Prawn Malai Or Going Down On Monroe
Marinate the prawns in the Tom Yum paste and fish sauce, for 2-3 hours.
Saute them in sesame oil till half done.
Add coconut milk.
Bring the mixture to a boil.
Remove at once and pour into a green coconut shell and seal it with atta (wheat flour and water... - 25.784
Soonamai Ni Malai Ma Kolmi
1. Apply salt on the washed prawns. Grind the cashew nuts, red chillies and black peppercorns to a smooth paste and mix the prawns in it.
2. Heat the oil and when it starts smoking, lower flame and add the onions, slit chillies and shahjeera. Lower the flame... - 25.3129
Malai Paratha With Cream Cheese
1. Sift flour and salt in a bowl, add top milk. Mix well and knead to a smooth dough. Divide into 4 portions. Shape them into round balls.
2. Roll out each ball into thick round 5" diameter.
3. Heat a griddle and shallow fry each paratha until both sides are... - 24.4961
Malai Na Paratha ( Malai Parathas )
1. Place the seived flour on your work surface and make a hole in the centre. Add in the cream, salt to taste and half a cup of water or milk and mix with your fingers. Knead the dough with enough water till it becomes soft and smooth. Place in a covered bowl... - 18.3335
Malai Recipes By Category