- » Makki Roti
Makki Roti Recipes
Makki roti also called ‘Makki di roti’ in Punjabi is grilled unleavened flat bread made using the flour of corn (maize flour) and is a staple food of the North Indian community in Punjab. It is usually ... More »
How To Make Makki Di Roti / Indian Corn Flour Bread
Learn how to make Indian style Corn Flour Bread (unleaveaned) called Makki Di Roti. Makki Di Roti is traditionally eaten with Saag (Indian Curry made with Mustard leaves) but you can enjoy this healthy bread with any curry of your choice. This Roti is soft,... - 0
Makki Ki Roti - Indian Flat Corn Bread
1. In a bowl, add and combine the corn flour with salt and boiling water. knead well using a spatula. Knead the flour to form a dough.
2. Once done, take a lemon size ball of the dough and place it on a floured surface. Using a rolling pin gently roll... - 0
Sarson Da Saag And Makki Di Roti
Saag is a Spinach and Mustard Leaves based curry dish eaten in India and Pakistan with bread such as roti or naan. Saag can be made from spinach, mustard leaves, or other greens, along with added spices and sometimes other ingredients. - 49.6116
Makki Ki Roti
1. Sieve the flour. Add salt.
2. Prepare a stiff dough by gradually adding the water.
3. Mix and knead and use at once. Separate enough dough to make one roti. Shape the roti (thick and round) on your hand.
4. Place on well-greased griddle kept over fire.... - 28.7648
You May Also Like!
Sarson Ka Saag
The traditional sarson ka saag recipe brought especially for you. Tips on how to make an authentic Indian saag that is absolutely delicious. It is mustard leaves and green chillies cooked together to the right consistency and flavor. Enjoy the dish that is an... - 50.1011
Sarson Ka Saag
Famous Punjabi green veg. Great combination with Makki-roti. - 51.1982
Makki Roti Recipes By Category