- » Making Wine
Making Wine Recipes
Enjoy our collection of making wine recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for making wine recipes.
Braised Country Style Ribs With Wine Kraut And Calvados
This tasty Braised Country Style Ribs With Wine Kraut And Calvados is a wonderful assortment of flavors and textures. I served it for my parents 30th wedding anniversary and everyone loved it! Not surprisingly the Braised Country Style Ribs With Wine Kraut... - 39.8674
Goulash With Wine Braised Sauerkraut
Thoroughly rinse sauerkraut under cold running water and drain well.
Transfer to large bowl.
Cover with cold water and let stand 20 minutes, changing water once.
Squeeze sauerkraut to remove as much water as possible and set aside.
Heat oil in Dutch oven or... - 41.3559
Rowanberry Wine Mountain Ash Wine
1) In a large bowl, place the rowanberries and pour the boiling water over them.
2) Put the lid and leave to soak, for 3 days.
3) In a large bowl, pass the berry mixture through cheesecloth.
4) Stir in the raisins, wheat, sugar, citric acid, yeast and... - 42.694
Apple Wine From Apple Juice
If you are new to wine brewing, then apple wine is a great way to start off with. Apple wine can be made from fresh apple, apple juice, canned apple juice, apple sauce, or even apple cider; I however, prefer to make apple wine from apple juice. The wine is... - 40.9903
Roast Cornish Hens With Walnut Stuffing And Wine Sauce
Make Stuffing: In hot bacon drippings in a medium skillet, saute' chopped onion and green pepper, stirring, until tender.
Add vegetables to rest of stuffing ingredients; toss lightly with fork, to mix.
Use mixture to stuff hens.
Close openings in hens with... - 38.6838
Port Wine Lemonade
1. In a tall glass, mix lemon juice with wine.
2. Add ice and water and stir well.
3. Serve immediately. - 26.3907
I love cooking with wine and this Wine Sauce has been the latest of my wine recipes. The killer dark wine and vanilla combo is so amazing that it makes the wine sauce so ravishingly different! Give it a try. - 22.2562
Peaches In Wine
1 Peel and cut the peaches into half removing the pits.
2 Slice the peaches and place them in individual serving glasses.
3 Sprinkle sugar and spoon the wine over them.
4 Serve chilled. - 28.5959
Hot Wine Sauce For Game Birds
Here is a great recipe for Hot Wine Sauce, something very similar what you get in restaurants. Very easy to make, this port wine sauce is a blend of flavors that is sure to make any fries feel great! Try out this Hot Wine Sauce with Game Birds and you will... - 31.7085
Tomato Wine Sauce
Now you can make great Tomato Wine Sauce by following this recipe. Stock up on plenty of bags of Vegetable as you will want to make this Tomato Wine Sauce time and again. This Tomato Wine Sauce when served as Side Dish is sure to please your family members.... - 47.4809
Reo Wine Baked Pears
Pierce blossom end of each unpeeled pear with a clove.
Place pears in a deep casserole, on sides or standing on end.
Combine wine, sugar, and water, and pour over pears.
Cover and bake in preheated hot oven (400°F.) for 30 minutes, basting... - 31.3012
Quick Ginger Wine Lime Sorbet
1) In a freezer proof container, soften the lime sherbet for 5 minutes.
2) Then stir in the ginger wine and blend well.
3) Place the mixture into the freezer and refreeze.
4) Serve when desired. - 28.5708
Prunes In Wine
Soak prunes in enough good port to cover them.
Let stand for 24 hours.
Heat sugar with 1 cup port and stir until sugar is dissolved.
Add port from prunes and cook for 3 minutes.
Then add prunes and cook until they reach the boiling point.
Cool prunes in the... - 33.1402
1) Microwave wine on high for 2 minutes till boiling.
2) Mix 1 teaspoon (5 mL) butter with 1 teaspoon (5 mL) flour.
3) Stir into hot wine.
4) Microwave on high for 2 minutes.
5) Put remaining butter and heat on high for 1-1 1/2 minutes.
6)... - 30.47
Pour off drippings in roasting pan; return 2/3 cup drippings to pan.
Gradually add the 3 tablespoons flour to the drippings, and stir to make the mixture smooth.
Add white wine, currant jelly, dry mustard, and salt.
Bring mixture to boiling, stirring to... - 24.2337
1. Into a muslin bag, put together bananas, skins, orange and lemon rind.
2. In a large saucepan, place the bag and pour enough water to cover; simmer for 30 minutes.
3. In a large bowl, take sugar, orange and lemon juice; pour hot... - 42.8933
Kidneys In Port Wine Sauce
Kidneys In Port Wine Sauce is quick and easy to make. Kidneys In Port Wine Sauce gets it rich flavor from seasoning and herbs. Kidneys In Port Wine Sauce is served as appetizer across the world. - 34.1619
1) In a lowball glass, add the ice.
2) Add in the wine.
3) Top with soda water.
4) Place a lemon rind on the rim of the glass and serve. - 28.7448
Homemade Pineapple Wine
In the Syrian Christian community of Kerala, it is a custom to serve wine along with the Christmas cake. Here is an easy to follow recipe for pineapple wine, for the home wine maker. The wine has a light, sweet and tart taste. It compliments fruit cake for... - 101.954
1. Combine sugar, water, cinnamon, cloves in 6-quart Electric Wok; add orange and lemon slices, raisins, almonds; bring to boil on 300°F. setting; boil 5 minutes.
2. Reduce setting to 200°-225°F.; add wine; simmer until heated through, stirring... - 32.4054
Hot Spiced Wine
1. In a Dutch oven add water, sugar, lemon slices, and orange slices.
2. In a cheesecloth bag add the spices and tie.
3. Add to the sugar mixture and boil.
4. Decrease heat and simmer for 5 minutes.
5. Stir in wine and bring to boil.
6. Decrease heat... - 43.7598
1) In a large bowl, place the sloes and stream in the boiling hot water.
2) Leave to cool then press it by hand.
3) Stir in the pectic enzyme and Campden tablet.
4) Put the lid on and leave to soak for 24 hours.
5) Stir in sugar, yeast... - 42.7686
Fish In Wine Sauce
Poach fish fillets in wine and lemon juice until tender.
Saute mushrooms in 1 tablespoon butter.
Remove fish to hot platter and keep warm while making sauce.
Heat wine in which the fish was cooked to boiling and continue cooking for 10 minutes.
Beat egg yolks... - 43.4668
Ham With Wine
1) Score the ham in a diamond pattern with a knife and rub with the garlic, salt, pepper and caraway seeds.
2) In a slow cooker, place the vegetables, bay leaf and cloves at the bottom.
3) Then place the ham and pour over the water and wine.
4) Cover... - 40.4757
Carrots In Dilled Wine Sauce
Place carrots in slow-cooking pot.
Combine bouillon, wine, dill, onion, garlic salt, and lemon juice.
Pour over carrots.
Cover and cook on high 2 to 3 hours.
Dissolve cornstarch in water.
Stir into carrot mixture.
Cook on high 10 minutes or until slightly... - 40.9762
Fresh Pears In Wine
Peel pears, leaving fruit whole with stems intact.
Place upright in slow-cooking pot.
Combine wine with sugar, water, ginger, and lemon juice.
Pour over pears.
Cover and cook on low 4 to 6 hours or until pears are tender.
Chill and serve plain, with sour... - 35.2535
1) Wash and clean the parsnips, remove all the dirt and bad parts.
2) Slice the parsnips.
3) In a saucepan, boil the parsnips in water, just until tender not more, as it can make the wine cloudy.
4) Pass the parsnip mixture through... - 40.1123
Italian Wine Marinade
1) In a bowl, combine the Italian salad dressing, dry red wine
and meat tenderizer together.
2) Use the marinade to marinate about 1 pound of any lean meat.
Puncture the meat with a fork or knife before marinating.
Marinate the meat in a... - 32.0306
The Classic Ice Wine Martini
Have you ever tried Inniskillin ice wine? If no, here’s your chance to taste something similar. The classic ice wine martini is a twisted version of the standard vodka martini. If you have a sweet tooth, you will surely enjoy sipping on this yummy dink.... - 95.8215
1) Remove the seeds and crush the plums.
2) In a bowl, place the plums and stream half the boiling hot water over it.
3) Leave the plums to cool, then stream in the remaining cold water, the pectic enzyme and Campden tablet.
4) Let the... - 42.12
Fish Sauce With Wine And Herbs
Have you experienced the joy of this Fish Sauce With Wine And Herbs recipe, yet? I prepare this yum Fish Sauce With Wine And Herbs every month or even more often. No other ingredient will make Fish Sauce With Wine And Herbs taste so yummy than Alcohol. I will... - 40.5461
Dairy Free Cherry Wine Mold
1) Wash and drain the cherries.
2) In a bowl add boiling water and dissolve the cherries in it.
3) Measure cherry juice and wine to make 3/4 cup liquid. Add it into a saucepan.
4) Add water if required.
5) Pour the liquid into dissolved... - 36.3633
Barbecue Beans With Burgundy Wine
These Barbecue Beans With Burgundy Wine make a fabulous breakfast ! Try these Barbecue Beans With Burgundy Wine the next morning and tell me if you like it ! - 37.9908
Stick whole cloves into peel of whole oranges.
Prick skin several times with fork.
Drop into bottom of slow-cooking pot.
Pour in wine, sugar, and cinnamon.
Cover and cook on low for 3 to 4 hours.
Serve hot from the pot.
If desired, cut oranges into wedges as... - 38.2266
1. In a 10 ounce glass, put ice and pour all ingredients.
2. Garnish top with a twist of lemon. - 24.6583
Mulled Wine Punch
Tie spices loosely in a piece of cheesecloth, add to boiling water in a large deep bowl or casserole.
Cook in Radarange oven 5 minutes.
Remove spices, add tea and juice concentrates; cook in oven 5 minutes.
Stir several times.
The wine should make... - 38.923
Hot Wine Sauce For Vegetables
1) Take onion, wine, parsley, lemon juice and mayonnaise in the top of the double boiler.
2) Mix all the ingredients and heat over hot but not boiling water.
3) Serve with any of the mentioned vegetables.
4) Serve in 4 individual serving bowls. - 32.2652
Chicken In Wine
1) In a slow cooker, add chicken.
2) Mix soup with wine and pour over the chicken.
3) Cover and cook on low for 6-8 hours.
4) Serve over rice or pasta. - 31.4141
Baked Canadian Bacon With Port Wine Sauce
Make a paste of brown sugar, vinegar, and mustard.
Remove casing from bacon and spread with the paste.
Let stand overnight.
Place in baking dish with the wine.
Cover and bake in preheated moderate oven (350°F.) for 1 1/2 hours; uncover and bake for 30... - 34.5574
Scallops In Wine Sauce
Make the crepes using the Basic Crepe Batter Recipe.
Set aside and keep warm.
Make the Wine Sauce by melting the butter in a saucepan.
Remove from the heat and stir in the flour until smooth.
Return to the heat and cook over a low heat for four... - 38.7266
1. A day ahead, in a saucepan, miox water, sugar nad half the wine; stir till sugar dissolves and bring it to a boil; turn the heat down and simmer for three minutes, allow to cool
2. Add the rest of the wine and pour into a shallow container; freeze... - 30.3538
Curried Grouper With Wine Sauce
1) Preheat the oven to 400F. Spray the rack of the broiler pan with cooking spray.
2) Under cold, running water, wash the groupers. Pat them dry.
3) Arrange the fillets on the broiler pan.
4) In a bowl, mix the lemon juice and curry... - 45.2925
Melon With Wine
1. From the melon, cut a triangle piece and remove its seeds
2. Fill wile into it and put the triangle back in its place; wrap it in plastic covering and refrigerate for four hours or so
3. Place it in a bowl and keep the triangle cut is on top; take... - 29.2643
Microwave Wine Stewed Fruit
1. Soak dried fruit in wine for 30 minutes.
2. Add water to the soaking fruit and then cover with the plastic wrap.
3. Insert a thermometer into liquid and simmer on HIGH (9), HEAT & HOLD at 180°F for 30 minutes.
4. Serve warm - 28.1724
Chicken In Tomato Wine Sauce
1) In a large pot, place all the ingredients, except mushrooms and wine. Mix well.
2) Cover and simmer for 45 minutes over very low flame.
3) Add mushrooms and wine and cook for 5 minutes more.
4) Serve hot with noodles or steamed rice. - 41.5047
Wine Sabayon With Strawberries
Wine Sabayon with Strawberries is an amazingly delicious version. An easy to make recipe, you will simply find this Wine Sabayon with Strawberries recipe both mouth-watering and amazingly tempting. - 31.5052
Shrimp Wine Sauce
1. Strain the pan drippings from the fish and rub the vegetable residue through a fine sieve.
2. Add enough wine to the strained portion to make one and one-fourth cups. Blend the flour with a little wine and add, stirring, to the mixture. Add the shrimp and... - 27.0952
Sole Baked In Wine Sauce
Sprinkle fillets with lemon juice, wine, salt and pepper to taste; chill for several hours.
Melt butter in saucepan; blend in flour until smooth.
Add milk, and stirring, cook over low heat until smooth and thick.
Add pepper, mustard, Worcestershire, tarragon,... - 39.2178
Leg Of Veal With Wine
1) In a bowl, cream the 2 tablespoon butter and seasonings together and rub over the leg of veal.
2) In a slow cooker, place the vegetables, bay leaf and 1/2 cup butter or margarine
3) Place the leg of veal over the vegetables and pour over the water... - 45.236
Almond Wine Biscuits
Work the shortening with a spoon until fluffy, and creamy.
Add sugar gradually while continuing to work with a spoon until light.
Then add the egg yolks, and beat until the mixture is light and fluffy.
Add 1/2 c of the almonds, lemon rind, and anise... - 38.9663
Savory Lima Beans With Wine
(1) In a large kettle, combine beans, water, pork hock, onion, and bay leaf.
(2) Cover and place on a medium low flame
(3) Simmer for 1 hour.
(4) Stir in the remaining ingredients and continue simmering for another 45 minutes.
(5) Carefully lift out... - 43.7715
Wine Garlic Spread
1.In a small bowl, mix butter or margarine with garlic clove or garlic powder, salt and dry red wine.
2.Blend the ingredients well.
3.Use the spread on breads. - 26.6166
Spicy Wine Pot Roast
Sprinkle meat with salt and pepper; place in slow-cooking pot.
Combine remaining ingredients; pour over meat.
Cover and cook on low 8 to 10 hours.
Remove meat and slice.
If desired thicken sauce with flour dissolved in a small amount of water, and serve over... - 38.6534
Scrambled Eggs With Cheese And Wine
Take a saucepan, put wine and garlic in it and heat for 15 minutes until the garlic is tender and wine gets reduced to half.
Once done, strain the liquid and allow it to settle at room temperature.
Whisk the eggs along with cheese, butter, reduced... - 39.0797
Hot Cinnamon-spiced Wine
This Hot Cinnamon Spiced wine is recipe with a difference. Be prepared to answer a lot of questions and see a number of raised eyebrows. Your guests are going to like the spiced up wine drink. Try it!! - 40.6334
Burgundy Wine Jelly
In the top of a double boiler, over rapidly boiling water, combine sugar and Burgundy.
Mix well, and stir until dissolved.
Remove from heat.
Stir in liquid fruit pectin immediately, mixing well.
Skim off any foam.
Pour immediately into hot, sterilized... - 26.6172
1. In saucepan combine sugar, water and spices.
2. Peel lemon and drop whole peel into sugar mixture.
3. Stir to dissolve sugar simmering for 5 minutes.
4. Remove from heat, let it stand 30 minutes and strain.
5. Add wine and heat slowly to just under... - 41.4522
Spiced Cranberry Wine Punch
1. In a large Dutch oven combine first 3 ingredients.
2. Tie remaining spices in a cheesecloth bag and add to Dutch oven.
3. Bring mixture to a boil and simmer reducing heat with cover simmer 5 minutes.
4. Add wine and simmer 1 minute without letting... - 41.3838
Fillet Of Fish With Wine Rice Sauce
Remove any bones from the center of the fillet.
Cut the fillet lengthwise into two strips; slice each half almost parallel to the grain but at a slight angle into 2 by 2 inch (5 by 5 cm) squares.
Marinate with wine, salt, egg white, and tapioca starch for at... - 40.7489
Cranberry Wine Glazed Ham
Cranberry Wine Glazed Ham is quite a treat and is powered enough to add a royale touch to your party menu. The flavors of red wine, brown sugar, mustard and whole cloves bring in added tang to this ham dish. Just check out the recipe of the rich and yummy... - 30.2102
Mulled Wine Punch
Make a syrup by boiling water, sugar, cloves, cinnamon, nutmeg and peels.
Add hot juice to the strained mix.
Heat this well and add wine.
Serve very hot in coffee cups or mugs with a slice of lemon and a chunk of pineapple in each cup. - 31.6337
Red Wine Vinaigrette
Combine the vinegars, garlic, shallot, mustard, and honey in a bowl.
Gradually whisk in the oil to make a thick vinaigrette.
Add the remaining ingredients. - 28.2528
Mulled Wine For The Holidays
1) In a saucepan, place wine, sugar, cloves, allspice, mace, cinnamon, and juices.
2) Gently heat the wine mixture to boiling point, but do not boil.
3) Pass the wine mixture through cheesecloth and transfer into punch bowl.
4) Serve piping... - 37.4723
Spiced Mulled Wine
1) In a saucepan, place wine, sugar, cloves, lemon, orange, ginger, cinnamon, and mixed spices.
2) Gently heat the wine mixture to boiling point, stirring from time to time to dissolve the sugar.
3) Pass the wine mixture through cheesecloth.
4)... - 38.7028
Pork Chops In Mustard And Wine Sauce
If you love pork, you will sure go gaga over this Pork Chops in Mustard and Wine Sauce. The flavor of mustard and wine sauce makes the pork rich and juicy. Just check out the recipe of the yummy Pork Chops in Mustard and Wine Sauce listed here. - 39.0899
Fish In Wine Sauce
1. Poach fish fillets in wine and lemon juice until tender.
2. Saute mushrooms in 1 tablespoon butter.
3. Remove fish to hot platter and keep warm while making sauce.
4. Heat wine in which the fish was cooked to boiling and continue cooking for 10 minutes.
5.... - 40.2079
Strawberries In May Wine
Gently wash strawberries under cold water; drain well.
Turn onto paper towels to dry.
In small saucepan, sprinkle gelatine over 1 cup water, to soften.
Heat, over low heat and stirring constantly, until gelatine is dissolved.
Stir in sugar until... - 33.2473
Beef Birds In Wine
Mix mushrooms and onion.
Put a spoonful on each slice of roast beef.
Roll like sausages and fasten with toothpicks.
Brown rolls on all sides in hot fat.
Remove rolls from pan and keep warm.
Stir flour into pan drippings.
Gradually stir in red wine, water, and... - 44.2744
Cranberry Wine Punch
1) In a slow cooker, add the juice, water, sugar, wine and lemon; in a small cheesecloth bag, tie the cinnamon and cloves and put into the cooker.
2) Cook, covered on LOW for about 1-2 hrs ; remove the cheesecloth bag.
3) Serve ... - 33.9319
Assorted Fruit In Port Wine
This yummy Assorted Fruit In Port Wine recipe comes from an age-old magazine. I made this Assorted Fruit In Port Wine for the simple reason that I love to have wine. Make it today! - 30.6446
Pour wine and soda into large pitcher; stir just to combine.
Add ice cubes.
Serve in chilled wineglasses.
Makes 8 (6-oz) servings. - 18.1839
Brains With Wine Sauce
Procure cleaned brains from the butcher.
Soak brains in salted cold water for 15 minutes; drain and carefully remove membrane with tip of paring knife.
Cover with boiling water; add 1 teaspoon salt and the vinegar; simmer for 15 minutes.
Drain, plunge into... - 43.9947
Lamb Shanks Baked In Fruited Wine
Season lamb shanks with salt and pepper; dust with flour.
Place in a baking pan.
Cover and bake in preheated moderate oven (350°F.) for about Wi hours, or until meal: is tender.
Meantime, combine remaining ingredients in a saucepan.
Bring to a boil, then... - 42.9377
Hot Apple Wine
1) In saucepan, mix the apple cider, cinnamon, cloves, lemon peel and sugar together, blend well.
2) Allow the mixture to boil and stir until the sugar dissolves.
3) Simmer for 15 minutes without the lid, then strain and discard the peel and ... - 36.6236
Belgian Hot Beer And Wine
1) In a saucepan heat beer, wine, sugar, cinnamon, and lemon peel for 10 to 15 minutes. Do not let the mixture simmer or boil.
2) In a heavy saucepan, mix cornstarch and milk.
3) Whisk egg yolks.
4) Add egg to the mixture and cook stirring constantly... - 41.2395
Wine Barbecued Spareribs
1)In a saucepan, boil salted water and simmer spareribs for about an hour till it is tender.
2)Remove and drain the water completely.
3)Cover the spareribs with wine. Allow it to stand for 4 hours
4)Drain the spareribs and keep the wine... - 42.8423
Chicken In Wine With Vegetables
1. Wash chicken pieces under cold running water and pat dry with paper towels.
2. In a 6 quart Dutch oven or flameproof casserole, heat bacon and add onions; sautÃ© over medium heat until golden.
3. Using a slotted spoon, lift out... - 46.3067
Sparkling Wine With Creme De Peche
1.Take a champagne flute.
2.Pour in the crÃ¨me de peche.
3. Now, pour in the sparkling wine.
4. Serve immediately. - 25.8986
Red Wine Barbecue Sauce
In a saucepan mix together the wine, vinegar, oil, Worcestershire sauce, onion, sugar and orange zest.
Bring it to boil and then reduce the heat and simmer, partially covered, for about 25 minutes.
Remove from the heat and stir in the garlic.
This... - 36.2836
Tarragon And Wine Poached Chicken
1) In a large skillet, put the chicken and mushrooms.
2) Sprinkle with tarragon, salt, pepper and parsley.
3) Over the chicken, pour the wine.
4) Cover the skiller and gently simmer for about 15 minutes or till the chicken is done.
5) Serve... - 35.8325
1) In a glass jug, add the ice.
2) Over the ice, add in the lemon juice, sugar and wine.
3) Briskly stir.
4) Without straining pour out into a collins glass.
5) Top with soda water
6) Garnish with a twisted lemon rind. - 32.6388
Chicken Braised With Wine
Melt 3 tablespoons of the butter and the cooking oil in a heavy skillet.
Brown chicken over fairly high heat until nicely colored on all sides.
Season with salt and pepper.
Transfer to a casserole or baking dish which can be covered.
Add thyme, onion with... - 46.9767
Wine Picnic Pate
Melt 1/4 cup of the butter in frying pan.
Add chicken livers, mushrooms, salt, and green onions; simmer for 5 minutes.
Add wine, garlic, dillweed, and hot pepper sauce.
Cover and cook slowly for 10 minutes more, or until chicken livers and mushrooms are very... - 43.3112
Cheese And Wine Mold
1) In an electric mixer, add cheese, wine, nutmeg, and pepper.
2) Beat for about 10 minutes, till mix is almost smooth.
3) Add in the butter and beat well.
4) Transfer to a 1 1/2-cup greased mold and pack well.
5) Place a lid and refrigerate... - 37.4603
Grilled Steak And Wine Sauce
This is one of those dishes that is very simple, easy to prepare and especially delicious. I can assure you, this Grilled Steak And Wine Sauce will make you crazy for all your life!! - 34.2285
Poached Fish In Wine
1) Poach fish in wine, lemon juice, and sherry for 5 to 10 minutes or until fork tender.
2) In a platter carefully transfer the fish and keep warm in an oven until served.
3) Keep cooking the juice in which the fish was poached for another 10... - 43.0904
A party is incomplete without the drinks! A wine punch is the apt thing to make! If you have some colorful cups and bowl the punch is all that is required! Watch this video to make this easy wine punch! - 115.963
Ricotta And Salami In Wine Pasta
1) On a work surface, add the the flour, salt and sugar together, then make a depression in the center.
2) Add the egg and wine, and mix the ingredients with a fork to form a rough dough. Then knead, adding more flour or wine to make a pliable and... - 44.2149
Castillian Meatballs In Wine Sauce
These Castillian Meatballs In Wine Sauce make my noodles taste mindblowing ! I specially recommend you to try out these fabulous meatballs with buttered noodles and lima beans for a heavy breakfast or weekend meal ! Tell me how you've enjoyed it ! Your... - 41.3032
Rabbit Cooked In Garlic And Wine
1. Make portions out of the rabbit, cover with the wine and marinate overnight.
2. In a frying pan gently heat some oil and fry the garlic and then the rabbit portions until brown on both sides.
3. Once the rabbit is cooked pour in the wine marinade,... - 33.6279
Wine Barbecued Spareribs
Enjoy this rightfully made and delicious Wine Barbecued Spareribs - an awesome treat to serve for any occasion. Let your guests bite in to this Wine Barbecued Spareribs and envy your culinary skills. - 44.6818
Pineapple In Wine
1. Prepare the pineapple by peeling the pineapple
2. Core the pineapple
3. Cut the base in such a way that the pineapple can sit straight
4. Fill the center with the ½ cup wine
5. Set aside overnight in the refrigerator to chill. Half the wine... - 35.4319
Asparagus In Wine
Lay asparagus spears in large shallow pan; pour over them enough boiling salted water to cover.
Cook over high heat until water resumes boiling, reduce heat, and simmer until tender-crisp, about 8 minutes.
Drain well and turn into a buttered 1-quart... - 38.3924
Herb Wine Vinegar Marinade
1) In a blender, add in salad oil, wine or vinegar, onion, lemon or lime, garlic, herbs' blend, salt and pepper.
2) Run the blender on HIGH for about 15 seconds or till the lemon or lime peel along with the garlic have been chopped finely.
3)... - 32.0848
Christmas Mulled Wine
1) In a saucepan, place together water, spices, sugar and citrus rinds.
2) Simmer the sugar mixture for 10 minutes to extract the flavours.
3) Stream in wine and liqueur if used.
4) Allow to simmer gently, but do not boil.
5) Pass the wine mixture... - 42.6863
Chicken Braised With Wine
Lightly brown the salt pork in the melted butter, add the shallot, onions, garlic and the carrot cut in circles.
Simmer till golden, but not browned.
Lift out and brown the chicken.
Sprinkle with the flour, seasoning and herbs.
Return the sauteed vegetables... - 40.402
Making Wine Recipes By Category