- » Making Soda Bread
Making Soda Bread Recipes
Enjoy our collection of Making Soda Bread recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for Making Soda Bread recipes.
It is not easy to find a good recipe for a few typical dishes like soda bread. This video recipe shows an age old and time tested soda bread made by Nana, which looks delicious and tastes wonderful too. If you like soda bread you should definitely give it a... - 87.9066
Soda Bread With Raisins
Awesome is the word to describe it, easy, delicious. This video prepares an Irish soda bread with caraway and raisins. Though, traditionally raisins and caraway is not used but it certainly adds an extra flavor to the bread. It is best eaten freshly baked and... - 128.665
Cinnamon Soda Bread
Soda Bread is easy t make. Soda Bread gets its taste from flour mixed with oats and walnuts. Soda Bread is cherished by any around the world. - 39.4807
Irish Soda Bread.mpg
What we know of Irish Soda bread with the raisins and caraway seeds would be unknown in Ireland, although possibly it has made the trip back across the Atlantic by now! Watch Betty Bannerman Busciglio show you how to make the American version of the classic... - 135.501
Solar Cooked Whole Wheat Soda Bread
Bread made with flour and yogurt is healthy! Its baked in the solar cooker to yield the same result as that of a conventional oven. Watch this video for more! - 44.883
Irish Soda Brown Bread - Part 1
This recipe is in 2 parts. Watch the second part of the video, Irish Soda Brown Bread Part 2 for the detailed recipe. - 94.8219
Irish Soda Brown Bread - Part 2
This recipe is in 2 parts. Watch the first part of the video, Irish Soda Brown Bread Part 1 for the detailed recipe. - 90.6084
Whole Wheat Currant Soda Bread
1. Preheat oven to 375F
2. Grease a small cookie sheet
3. In a large bowl, tip in the all-purpose flour, baking powder, soda and salt and mix well
4. Add the whole wheat flour and currants and mix well with a fork till well... - 42.2947
Whole Wheat Soda Bread
Sift together flour, sugar, soda and salt.
Place in a large bowl with the whole wheat flour.
Make a well in the centre and add the buttermilk.
You may need to add more than 2 1/2 cups.
Mix enough to make a soft elastic dough.
Knead it lightly... - 43.6558
Whole Wheat Soda Bread
Preheat the oven to 375°.
Spray a cookie sheet with no-stick spray and set aside.
In a large bowl, stir together the all-purpose flour, whole-wheat flour, baking powder, baking soda and salt.
Make a well in the center of the mixture.
In a small bowl, lightly... - 40.2658
Five Grain Soda Bread
In bowl, combine all-purpose, whole-wheat, rye and graham flours, rolled oats, sugar, baking powder, baking soda and salt; cut in margarine until well mixed.
Stir in raisins (if using), add buttermilk and stir to make soft dough.
Turn out onto lightly floured... - 41.5339
Honey Wheat Soda Bread
Honey Wheat Soda Bread is so tasty that I can savor an entire loaf up in an instant. It was a friend of mine who sent me this Honey Wheat Soda Bread recipe. Very nutritious! - 33.9952
1. Preheat oven
2. Prepare baking sheet by dusting with flour
3. Sift all the dry ingredients into a large bowl and mix well with your fingertips. Mound the flour in the center of the table and then nake a well in the centre and pour in... - 42.0477
Rub butter into flour.
Add salt and soda, mix well.
Add the buttermilk and stir into soft dough with a wooden spoon.
With floured hands knead lightly into ball and turn out on a lightly floured baking sheet.
Flatten dough into a circle (about 1 1/2 inch... - 30.8071
1. Preheat the oven to 220°C/425°F/ Gas 7. Flour a baking sheet. Sift all the dry ingredients into a mixing bowl and make a small well in the centre.
2. Add the buttermilk and mix quickly to a soft dough. Turn on to a floured surface and knead lightly.... - 29.5076
Preheat the oven to 400°F (200°C).
Lightly grease a baking sheet.
Sift the flour, salt and baking soda into a bowl.
Work in the butter with your fingertips.
Make a well in the center and pour in the buttermilk.
Mix to form a spongy dough.
Turn the dough out... - 40.3814
Brown Soda Bread
Sift white flour, salt and soda into a bowl.
Add the whole meal flour.
Make a well in the center of the flour, and pour in all the milk.
Mix to a loose dough, adding more milk if necessary.
Turn onto a floured board, and knead until the side next to the board... - 32.5598
Sage Soda Bread
1. Preheat the oven to 425°F/ 220°C/Gas 7. Sift the dry ingredients into a bowl.
2. Stir in the sage and add enough of the buttermilk to make a soft dough.
3. Shape the dough into a round loaf and place on a lightly oiled baking sheet.
4. Cut a deep cross... - 31.3445
Sift the dry ingredients into a bowl.
Make a well in the centre and pour in the buttermilk.
Stir the flour in from the side and knead lightly until smooth.
Divide the dough in half and shape into 2 rounds.
Place on a greased baking sheet and mark each round... - 38.2449
Wholemeal And Oat Soda Bread
Mix the dry ingredients in a large bowl.
Add the milk and water to make a dough which will hold its shape for a few minutes before starting to spread.
Working quickly, form the dough into a round shape, cut a cross over the top, then put it on to a floured... - 34.3793
Maureen's Soda Bread
1. Preheat oven to 375F.
2. Lightly grease a small cookie sheet.
3. In large bowl, sift flour, sugar, baking powder, soda and salt.
4. With a pastry blender or fork cut in softened butter until mixture looks like fine crumbs.
5. Add... - 44.8213
Lemon Apricot Soda Bread
Combine first 6 ingredients; make a well in center of mixture.
Combine buttermilk, apricots, margarine, egg, and lemon rind.
Add to dry ingredients, stirring just until dry ingredients are moistened.
Spoon batter into an 8 1/2- x 4 1/2- x 3-inch loafpan... - 38.6454
Sage Soda Bread
1. Preheat the oven to 220°C/425°F/Gas 7. Sift the dry ingredients into a mixing bowl.
2. Stir in the sage and add enough buttermilk to make a soft dough.
3. Shape the dough into a round loaf with your hands and place on a lightly oiled baking sheet.
4. Cut... - 32.4362
Soda Bread Using Buttermilk
1) Preheat the oven to 220°C/ 425°F / Gas Mark 7.
2) In a mixing bowl, sift the dry ingredients together and rub in the fat.
3) Pour the buttermilk, mix to form a soft dough, then turn over a floured surface, knead and halve the... - 41.1137
Crusty Brown Soda Bread
1. Lightly grease a baking sheet. Preheat the oven to 375°F/190°C/ Gas 5.
2. Sift all the dry ingredients into a large bowl, tipping any bran from the flour back into the bowl.
3. Rub the butter into the flour mixture, then add enough buttermilk or milk to... - 37.2402
Quick Soda Bread
1) Preheat oven to temperature of 400 degrees.
2) Sift the salt, 81% flour and baking powder together and then add the sugar as well as he wholemeal flour. Mix properly.
3) Gradually add the milk, a bit at a time, and stir till a light... - 42.7188
New England Soda Bread
1 Using oil, grease two 1-1/2-litre (1 1/2-pint) round ovenproof moulds or pudding basins and set aside.
2 Preheat the oven to 300°F (150°c / Gas Mark 2)
3 In a bowl, rub the soaked bread through a fine metal sieve uing the... - 43.1223
Whole Grain Soda Bread
1. Place the wheat berries in a small bowl, add 1/2 cup of boiling water and set aside to soak 1 hour, or until soft.
2. Place the raisins in another small bowl, add hot water to cover and set aside to soak.
3. Preheat the oven to 375°.
4. Lightly spray a... - 42.5782
Irish Whole Wheat Soda Bread
1) Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
2) In a large mixing bowl sift together whole-wheat flour, all-purpose flour, baking soda, baking powder, sugar and salt.
3) Gently add buttermilk and mix thoroughly.
4) Make a soft dough and knead lightly... - 44.4338
Soda Brown Bread
Mix both flours thoroughly, add salt and soda.
Make a well in center.
Stir with wooden spoon.
Dough should be soft and manageable.
Knead dough into a ball with floured hands.
Put on a lightly floured baking sheet and keep circle shape while... - 35.2089
Irish Brown Soda Bread
1) Preheat the oven to 425Â°F.
2) Into a large mixing bowl, add the whole wheat flour.
3) Sift together the all purpose flour, salt, baking soda and sugar, and then mix into the whole wheat flour.
4) Add the margarine to this.
5) Gradually add... - 46.0897
Tomato Soup With Cheesy Soda Bread
1. Finely chop the sage. Grate the Gruyere cheese.
2. Into a bowl, sift the flour then stir in the salt, bicarbonate of soda, baking powder, mustard powder, cheese and sage. Add the buttermilk and mix, with a round-bladed knife, to form a soft... - 47.0408