- » Making Mediterranean Seasoning Mix
Making Mediterranean Seasoning Mix Recipes
Enjoy our collection of Making Mediterranean Seasoning Mix recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for Making Mediterranean Seasoning Mix recipes.
Hummus With Seasoned Meat Or Mushrooms
Hummus is not just a dip, but a complete meal with these simple add-ons for both meat lovers and vegetarians alike! Host Blanche (rhymes with launch) shows you how as she prepares a meal for her stressed out bro. - 133.193
Seasoned Cheese Stuffed Tomatoes
1.Cut tops and scoop out pulp of tomatoes leaving tomato shells.
2. Place them inverted o n kitchen towels to drain.
3.Mix together cottage cheese, onion, salt and caraway seeds.
4. Spoon 1 1/2 teaspoons of the stuffing into the tomato shells.
5.... - 37.2019
Mediterranean Macaroni Yogurt Pasta
1. In a bowl, mix yogurt, dried mint, fresh mint and garlic till combined.
2. In a large bowl, take the cooked pasta, mix the yogurt into it and stir well to incorporate and coat all the pasta well.
3. Season with salt to taste and mix... - 111.656
Mediterranean Vegetable Couscous
1. Dissolve the stock cube in 1 1/2 mugs boiling water.
2. Pour into a saucepan and add the couscous to it.
3. Cover pan and keeping warm for 10 minutes.
4. As soon as the water has been absorbed, lightly mix in the chopped vegetables.
5. Slowly... - 37.965
Warm Mediterranean Salad
Would you like to have some grilled vegetables? Here is a wonderful video that shows a great way to toss up your salad. The chef here speaks about the nutritional aspects of this unconventional salad that is truly impressive. Kick start your day with this... - 124.306
How To Make Whole Grilled Sea Bass
Grilled whole fish is a summer favorite in the Mediterranean. Sea bass is lovely on the grill; its firm white flesh holds up very well. If you can't get sea bass, substitute red snapper or striped bass. This Mediterranean recipe enhances the taste of the sea... - 124.2
Mixed Meat Loaf
1. Preheat the oven to 375o.
2. In a bowl add all the ingredients, except the hard boiled and raw eggs, season and mix well.
3. In another bowl beat the eggs and stir them into the meat mixture to let all the ingredients bind... - 46.9887
Salad Of Mixed Greens And Herbs With Oranges
1) With a sharp knife, peel off the skin of the oranges. Carefully remove all the bitter white pith.
2) Working over a bowl, separate the sections, by cutting in between the membranes.
3) In a small bowl, add shallots, mustard and vinegars to... - 48.3869
Culinary Carrie: Mediterranean Turkey Burgers
1. Preheat a grill pan.
2. Mince the onion, keep it aside.
3. In a large mixing bowl combine ground turkey meat, onions, eggs, garlic powder, salt and pepper, yellow mustard, Worcestershire sauce and crushed crackers, stir and mix all the... - 117.08
Mediterranean Chicken Made Healthy
This chicken is a classic Mediterranean dish that is full of flavor and aroma. Chicken breast are succulent and juicy, thanks to marination. - 31.0973
Mediterranean Chicken And Quince Casserole
Talking about marrying different flavors, this Mediterranean chicken and quince casserole recipe is an exquisite recipe. The chicken tastes nectarous, infused with the quince and when you eat a mouthful you feel like you bit into apiece of heaven. Check out... - 117.476
Mediterranean Stuffed Chicken Breasts
For all those with a craving for Mediterranean food, here is a cheesy chicken dish to quickly satiate that. Watch Chef Stacey making chicken breasts with feta cheese stuffing while also sharing interesting health information about Mediterranean diet. Served... - 105.165
Mediterranean Style Baked Chicken And Potatoes
Here's my new and super easy Mediterranean Chicken and Potatoes recipe, it's super easy and can be prepped ahead of time! Nothing is as satisfying as oven roasted chicken and potatoes, cooked topped with a very lemony, garlicky and spicy marinade. It make a... - 132.489
Mediterranean Poached Chicken Salad
1) In a 12-inch skillet, cover the chicken breasts with water, allow to simmer, cover and gently poach the chicken over low heat for 10 minutes, until just cooked. Remove on a plate and allow to cool.
2) Bring the cooking liquid to a boil over high... - 47.6412
Mediterranean Braised Chicken
Braising is a nice way to cook chicken. After you are done with the initial prepping all you need to do is let the meal cook itself! You will end up with a very tender, super flavorful dish. - 133.472
Mediterranean Pasta Salad
1) Cook the pasta as per the instructions given on the packet.
2) In a frying pan, heat 2 tablespoons of the olive oil.
3) Fry the garlic and onion in the oil till golden.
4) Add the mushrooms and pepper to the pan and cook till tender.
5) Add the... - 45.1355
1 In a frying pan, melt the butter.
2 Add in the onion and saute until cooked but not coloured.
3 Mix in the garlic and mushrooms and cook for another 2 to 3 minutes.
4 Add in the tomatoes and cook for 1 minute.
5 In a bowl, beat the eggs,... - 44.083
Sauteed Mediterranean Green Fava Beans
1. In a skillet or frying pan heat olive oil. Once hot add onions and sauté it for around 5 minutes or till it turns light brown.
2. Add in the fava beans and stir to mix well. Season with salt to taste, cover and reduce the heat to low. Cook for... - 107.536
Most pork in the grocery store has 20% fat so ask your butcher for lean ground pork. If that's not an option, cut a pork tenderloin into large pieces and pulse it in a food processor until finely chopped. - 106.915
Mediterranean Fish Stew
In 12-cup (3 L) casserole, combine, oil, garlic, onion and leek; microwave at High for 3 to 4 minutes or until onion and leek are softened.
Stir in tomato paste.
Add tomatoes, stock, wine, bouquet garni and saffron; mix well.
Cover with lid or vented plastic... - 45.9252
Rock Shrimp With Mediterranean Stvie Bow Tie Pasta
1)Boil broccoli with salt and pepper for 2 to 3 minutes. Drain and add cool water. Drain once again.
2)Fry bacon until crisp and brown over medium heat. Remove from fire and blot on paper towels.
3)Boil 4 quarts of water with salt and... - 45.6625
Mediterranean Pickled Turnips
They are pink, they are pungent, they are in season and they are simply delicious. They are Mediterranean Pickled Turnips! - 122.041
Mediterranean Style Summer Salad
This is a great salad that pleases every taste. It is light, yet refreshing. Serves well with any main course. The mariage of the nuts and fruit really add a special touch. - 42.5588
Mediterranean Phyllo Twists With Grapes And Cheese
Mediterranean Phyllo Twists With Grapes And Cheese is a wonderful and fresh baked phyllo preparation. Made with a seasoned goat cheese and basil filling topped with grapes and wrapped in phyllo, it is baked in the oven. Served with a dressed green salad,... - 47.814
Turkish Bread Rounds With Mediterranean Zucchini Salad
For bread rounds: Oil large bowl; set aside.
Combine water, yeast and sugar in another mixing bowl and let proof until foamy, about 10 minutes.
Add 2 cups flour, oil and salt and blend well; add remaining flour if dough is too wet (dough should be... - 45.1849
Mediterranean Crusted Cod With Roasted Cherry Tomatoes
1. Place the garlic in a bowl with the chilli flakes, parsley, half the olive oil and seasoning, then mash to a paste.
2. Place the cod fillets in a shallow dish. Spread the garlic mixture all over the cod, then cover and leave in the fridge to marinate for... - 37.0252
1) Take a 3-quart casserole and mix butter, eggplant, celery and onion.
2) Seal tightly with a plastic wrap.
3) Cook in Microwave at Power Hi for 9 to 10 minutes.
4) Cook till vegetables are tender and stir in between.
5) Add remaining ingredients.
6)... - 45.4636
Crostini With Mediterranean Topping
First make the pesto.
Put the basil, garlic, pine nuts and a pinch of salt in a mortar and grind with a pestle to make a paste.
Alternatively, use a blender or food processor.
Add the cheeses and mix thoroughly.
Slowly pour in the oil, stirring well with a... - 43.4411
Mediterranean Style Shrimp
1) Heat the oil in a 9-inch non-stick skillet.
2) Add the vegetables, garlic and pignolias and cook over moderate heat, constantly stirring, till the vegetables are tender-crisp. This takes about 2 minutes of cooking.
3) Add the water and broth mix and... - 43.2244
Pasta With Mediterranean Chicken Sauce
Heat 2 tablespoons of the oil in a 12 to 14-inch frying pan over medium-high heat.
Add pine nuts and cook, stirring, until lightly toasted (about 1 minute).
With a slotted spoon, lift nuts from pan; set aside.
Add onion, garlic, basil, oregano, and pepper to... - 43.4465
Here is an excellent video for Mediterranean style Meatloaf. This recipe is a variation of the traditional American style meatloaf and incorporates some traditional Mediterranean flavors with original meat loaf ingredients. The video is a must watch for some... - 119.493
Mediterranean Quinoa With Tabbouleh
Want to try something different this weekend? You have hit the correct page. Try this amazing Mediterranean Quinoa with Tabbouleh recipe which is a complete meal. Watch Chef Tracy Porter prepare this middle eastern delicacy now. - 121.128
Green Beans, Mediterranean Style
1. Snap the ends and strings from beans.
2. Cut beans in 2-inch lengths.
3. In a wide frying pan heat oil and saute onion, stirring over high heat until limp.
4. Add green pepper and celery.
5. Cook covered over moderate heat for 5 minutes. Stir in... - 41.3775
Slow Cooker Mediterranean Minestrone Casserole
1 In a 3 to 4-quart slow cooker mix all the ingredients except green beans,macaroni and cheese.
2 Cover and cook on low heat for 6-8 hours.
3 About 20 minutes before serving, stir in the green beans and macaroni. Increase heat setting to High. Cover... - 37.203
Mediterranean One Crust Pie
1. Preheat the oven to 220°C/425°F/ Gas 7. To make the pastry, sift both the flours into a bowl, tipping the bran into the bowl. Rub or cut in the margarine until the mixture resembles breadcrumbs, then stir in the Parmesan. Mix in just enough chilled water... - 43.5291
Fennel Soup has a good taste. Fennel Soup is very easy to make. Fennel Soup must be tried by non vegetarians. - 44.5391
Spinach And Fennel With Tomatoes
Spinach And Fennel With Tomatoes is a tasty dish that is sure to be on demand. Guests who are coming over to my place always request me to make this Spinach And Fennel With Tomatoes dish. Don't miss it! - 30.2456
Steak And Onions
Steak and Onions are best partners! Taste this easy-to-make Steak and Onions dish from the Mediterranean cusine and feel free to comment on it! - 34.9064
Vegetable Protein Moussaka
1 In a bowl, place the textured vegetable protein and add the stock.
2 Set aside to soak for 6 minutes.
3 Thoroughly drain through a sieve, discarding the stock.
4 Preheat the oven to 350°F (180°C,Gas Mark 4)
5 In a... - 46.1654
1. Thinly slice aubergines and arrange them in a large plate. Sprinkle salt on both sides. Let the aubergines stand for 1/2 hour to sweat. Rinse aubergine in cold water, pat dry.
2. Heat 1 cup oil in a frying pan and fry the aubergine slices until golden... - 43.7785
Wipe and thinly slice the aubergines; discard the stalk ends.
Sprinkle the slices with salt and leave for 20 to 30 minutes if you dislike the slightly bitter taste.
Drain, rinse the aubergines in cold water and dry on absorbent paper.
Peel and chop the onions... - 44.2776
Chestnut And Sausage Stuffing
1.Combine chestnuts with sausage meat, shallots, celery, cream or milk and seasoning.
2.Add stock or water if need to make the mixture damp.
3.Use the stuffing as desired or store for later use. - 34.0266
1. In a bowl, combine the first 5 ingredients together and mix well.
2. In a separate bowl, combine creme fraiche and mayonnaise together and mix well.
3. Mix it with chicken mixture.
4. Season with salt to taste.
6. Serve the... - 42.2093
1. Scald tomatoes and peel them.
2. Slice the tomatoes and lay on a flat dish.
3. Sprinkle chopped onion over it.
4. In a bowl mix oil and the seasonings.
5. Stir in vinegar drop by drop and combine together.
6. Pour the mixture... - 36.5658
Hot Dog Tuna And Rice Salad
This is a salad which is a mix of tuna, hot dog and rice! It’s a salad which is a meal by itself. You could whip this one for a party and this is all you need for a party! See this video to make this salad! - 112.845
Party Deviled Sardines
1. Arrange drained sardine on a serving plate.
2. Prepare a mixture or garlic, onion, green pepper, mustard, horseradish, water, and salad oil. Season with lemon juice and seasonings.
3. Pour over the mixture and garnish with lemon, tomato, and... - 39.4527
This Caper Sauce recipe is subtly flavorful with a dash lemon juice. This Caper Sauce can go well on just about anything, especially boiled or baked dishes. You can also try flavoring the Caper Sauce using a pinch of brown sugar. - 32.4156
Labneh By Tarla Dalal
Labneh is a popular mezze dish, and serves as an interesting alternative to sour cream or cream cheese. Made from hung curds and seasoned with garlic, the pungent dip tastes great when spread on bread, bagels, or fresh pita. It has a prominent presence on the... - 117.095
Persimmon Salad With Moroccan Sweet Vinaigrette
Last week, I ate in a wonderful restaurant in Reno, called "Old Granite Street Eatery". They serve New American cuising with fresh quality ingredients. I fell in love with their Persimmon salad, so today I will show you how to make this salad using my own... - 130.755
Chicken Tabbouleh Salad
For all the Mediterranean food enthusiasts, chicken tabbouleh is a great dish, loaded with sufficient nutrition leaving you full and complete. The shredded chicken and bulgur wheat when combined with usual salad ingredients make an exciting pair. - 115.617
Moroccan Beetroot Salad
Today we are making the traditional Moroccan Beetroot Salad. Beetroot is a vegetable that is often ignored because people do not know how to cook it. It is actually very versatile: you can boil it, steam it, or even roast it! It has a rich flavor and it is... - 122.531
Cucumber And Orange Cups
1) Chop the cucumber into small pieces.
2) In a large bowl, put the cucumber pieces and lightly sprinkle with salt. Cover the cucumber and refrigerate for about 60 minutes.
3) With the help of a small serrated knife, peel the oranges and remove every... - 46.4213
1. In a bowl, put the bulgur wheat and pour boiling water enough to cover the wheat, allow to soak for 10 minutes.
2. Using sharp knife finely chop mint and parsley and place it together in a bowl.
3. Cut the cucumber in half lengthwise, scoop... - 103.182
Strong Potted Cheese
1) In a bowl, combine the fresh and dried cheeses.
2) On the cheese, sprinkle the brandy and olive oil.
3) Season with pepper.
4) Then, add the garlic.
5) Finally, add the salt and herbs, and knead till the mixture is blended well.
6) In a pot with a... - 43.0093
Spinach And Avocado Salad
1) Trim spinach, discard the damaged leaves and wash thoroughly.
2) Put washed leaves into a pan with no extra water, cover and cook for 8-10 minutes till tender.
3) Meanwhile, wash, trim and dry lettuce.
4) Reserve six medium-size lettuce... - 43.4907
Bean Pimiento Salad
1) In a saucepan, cook the green beans in boiling water for 5 minutes or until tender.
2) Drain and rinse the bean in chilled water.
3) In a bowl, mix together vinegar, tomato juice, sweetener, tarragon, onion flakes, pimientos and... - 46.6822
Green Bean, Kidney Bean And Chick Pea Salad
How about a salad which as quick as counting 1, 2, 3! This is a summer salad which have ingredients in your kitchen and nothing out of the ordinary! Watch this video for more on this bean salad! - 95.1144
Avocado With Tomato And Orange
1. Peel the avocado and dice it.
2. Peel the oranges and slice them.
3. Take tomatoes and slice them.
4. Take a bowl, add all ingredients for dressing and season it to taste.
5. Toss avocado dices into the dressing.
6.... - 47.7677
Fennel Slaw Salad
1. In a small dish cover raisins, with the orange juice and 2 to 3 tablespoons hot water.
2. Let the raisins Plump and soften for 5 minutes.
3. In a bowl combine fennel, radicchio, scallions, and parsley.
4. To the slaw add plumped raisins in juice and... - 41.9132
Lentils And Eggplant
1. In a large pot add in the lentils and eggplant. Cook for 25 minutes.
2. Season with salt and black pepper. Add in the pomegranate molasses and stir well.
3. Meanwhile make the corn-starch slurry by mixing corn starch and water.
4. Add in the... - 91.8459
Chicken Steak Pita
If you are wondering what to do with the leftovers of your Syrian bread, this video recipe could leave you happily inspired and drooling. Chicken steak pita tastes as good to the tongue as it sounds to the ears and Chef Jason Aziz ensures that you help... - 80.156
Fennel Soup With Garlic Croutons
1) Cut the green sprigs of the fennel and keep aside for garnish.
2) Chop the remaining fennel bulb.
MAKING ... - 45.6081
Papaya, Chickpea And Feta Salad
Today I'll be making a Papaya, Chickpea and Feta salad - a light, cool and easy to make salad, perfect for hot days when you just can't be bothered to turn the oven on. The dish is packed with flavour thanks to the lemon and lime juice zinging out on every... - 114.891
Chickpea And Vegetable Curry With Couscous
There is something so heartwarming and inviting about digging into a big bowl of vegetable curry. But instead of adding a couple of tablespoons of store-bought curry powder to the sauce, make your own homemade curry spice blend. This bowl of warm satisfying... - 141.508
Delicious Rice Dish
One of my favorite dish , easy to prepare and the most so yummy to eat. - 88.2123
Hummus With Fresh Vegetables
1. Soak dried chickpeas in 4 cups of cold water overnight. Drain.
2. In a medium sized saucepan place chickpeas, and cover it with 2 inch of salted water.
3. Place pan on heat and bring it to a boil. Reduce the heat, and cook uncovered... - 109.86
Italian Mixed Seafood Pasta
What can be more delicious than a pasta cooked with clams, mussels, scallops, calameri and shrimp? If you are drooling at the thought itself, why not then watch this video and learn how to make the delicious Italian seafood pasta. - 124.468
First, make a sauce by melting the butter, blending in the flour and stirring in the milk gradually and cooking together.
Season to taste.
Mix together the onion, parsley, seasoning, cheese and 1 oz.
butter and nutmeg.
Peel and slice 11/2 lbs. potatoes... - 35.5135
How To Cook Couscous
How to cook couscous perfectly, fluffy and fragrant every time. Enjoy! - 116.532
Surfin Sapolopolous's Homemade Dolmades Aka Stuffed Grape Leaves
This is a really easy recipe using ready bought preserved grape leaves and a grape leaf stuffer. This is a good way to make dolmas at home when you are a beginner. Impress your family by cooking up a dolmades meal! These tiny thin ones are great for a party,... - 117.54
1) Combine the minced meat with ornage rind, garlic, mixed spice, red pepper and raisins.
2) Season the mixture and mix well.
3) Add the egg yolks and make... - 46.5307
Better Than The Tub Hummus
1. In a large bowl, soak the chickpeas with baking soda in water overnight.
2. Next day rinse off the chickpeas and set aside.
3. In a large pot, add in the chickpeas and baking soda and cook on high heat until the peas are dry. Then... - 113.085
1. Drain the chickpeas and grind them finely in a blender.
2. Transfer the ground mixture to a mixing bowl and add seasoning, coriander, herbs and crushed garlic.
3. Knead thoroughly to make the mixture bind together.
4. Combine the ingredients well,... - 45.1311
Kuskus has a lovely taste. Kuskus gets its taste from mutton mixed with peas and vegetable. Kuskus is inspired by many food chains worldwide. - 41.5621
Coca - Roast Vegetable Tart
A one minute recipe, in English to prepare a steady mediterranean plate. Mallorca's Coca de Trampó. From our "picknic & enjoy" collection from "see & enjoy" series of upscale how to lifestyles programs. - 105.301
1) In a bowl, combine meat, butter, onion, mint leaves and parsley.
2) Thoroughly mix the ingredients by adding marjoram, cumin, cayenne, paprika and cinnamon. Season salt and pepper to taste.
3) Make marble sized ball shapes out of the meat... - 44.3824
1. In a bowl mix together, minced pork, bacon, breadcrumbs, cheese, hard-boiled egg, parsley, onion and garlic.
2. Then season the mixture and combine with beaten eggs.
3. In the flank make a slit, stuff with the mixture and sew it up.
4. In a saucepan... - 41.7748
Lemony Cous Cous
Ok this is so quick and easy to make! You definitely want to try this one. - 120.287
Apricot Stuffed Lamb
1) Preheat oven to temperature of 400 degrees.
2) To prepare the stuffing, in a saucepan, heat the oil and add the onion. Cook gently for about 5 minutes till the onion is tender and lightly colored.
3) Take the pan off the heat and add... - 46.0347
To make sauce, slice vegetables and mix cold milk and spices and bring slowly to boiling point.
Remove from fire and cover and infuse for 1/2 an hour.
Melt butter and stir in flour over low heat and cook for 2-3 mins.
Remove from fire, add 1 cup... - 45.6361
Cut onion, celery, and carrot in chunks.
Using metal blade, process each vegetable separately until finely chopped — use on-off bursts to chop the onion and celery.
As each vegetable is chopped, transfer to a wide frying pan.
Pour in oil and, stirring... - 44.0711
Hawaiian Grown Kitchen - Escabeche
FOR THE ESCABECHE SAUCE
1. In a pan, heat olive oil.
2. Add the tri colored peppers and onions.
3. Let it cook until they look translucent.
4. Add garlic and cook until it gets browned.
5. Pour in the mix of white wine and clam juice.
6. Add oregano... - 115.977
Moroccan Grilled Salmon
1) In a steamer, steam the julienned carrots for about 5 minutes.
2) Add the carrots into a bowl and season with lemon juice. Set aside to keep warm.
3) Preheat the broiler. Wrap the broiling pan with aluminium foil and brush with a little olive oil... - 42.8862
Moroccan Chicken Tagine
1. In a large saucepan place the chicken over medium heat. Add cinnamon sticks.
2. Mix onions. Sprinkle coriander and ginger. Add salt as per taste.
3. Add water. Cover and simmer for 60 minutes.
4. Combine honey and apricots.
5. Cook 30 minutes... - 43.9237
1) Set the oven to 400Â°F before baking.
2) In a medium-size saucepan, cover the potato slices with cold water and allow it to come to a boil.
3) Bring down the heat slightly and partially cover and boil the slices gently for 8 to 10... - 43.317
Kefta Bi Tahini (casserole)
1. Preheat the oven to the required temperature.
2. Clean the potatoes slice them thickly and bake. Set aside.
3. Toast the pine nuts in a small pan with a dash of olive oil or butter.
4. In a bowl, put ground beef, onion, salt and seven... - 120.453
1) Peel and chop one of the onions.
2) Cut the raw lamb into small pieces.
3) Trim zucchini, then cut them in half lengthwise.
4) Scoop out the seeds with a teaspoon.
5) Blanch zucchini in boiling salted water for 5 minutes and drain.
6)... - 41.5217
Cashew Nut Moussaka
1. Put the aubergine slices on to a large baking tray which has been lightly brushed with 1/2 teaspoon of the oil. Brush the tops of the aubergine slices with another 1/2 teaspoon of the oil. Bake in a preheated oven at Gas Mark 5,375°F, 190°C for 1G... - 36.4101
In the pressure cooker, heat the oil.
Drop in the onions and garlic.
Stir and cook till the onions are softened, pinkish but not brown.
Add the green chillies, oregano and mince.
Fry till the meat is lightly brown.
Add the tomatoes, sauce, salt and... - 43.6431