- » Making Maple Syrup
Making Maple Syrup Recipes
Enjoy our collection of Making Maple Syrup recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for Making Maple Syrup recipes.
How To Make Maple Syrup
Maple syrup, the highly acclaimed healthy sweetener has found place in many sweets these days. Check out Patti Morena showing how to make maple syrup right at your home. Indigenously yummy! - 74.1586
How To Make A Maple Bourbon Old Fashioned
Chef and mixologist Kathy Casey uses real maple syrup is in this twist on an old fashioned cocktail. It adds not only a touch of sweetness, but also a depth of flavor to this already-delicious classic! - 0
How To Make Pancakes With Bacon And Maple Syrup
Looking for an easy breakfast to make in 20 minutes, then check this out. Pancakes is one of the most common things made for breakfast. The chef shows a simple recipe and I'm sure your family will enjoy their pancake breakfast. - 116.489
Maple Syrup Cream
Maple Syrup Creams is a simple and easy to make recipe. It is diffiuclt to explain how delicious this creme is. The rich blend of mellowed flavors of the maple syrup and cereal cream is simply heavenly! - 36.622
Sausage Breakfast Bake With Apple Maple Syrup
1. Preheat the oven to 350° F.
2. Take a bowl, blend in eggs, milk, and Crisco and beat them until smooth, using a rotary beater.
3. Spread the batter on 13X9X2-inch baking dish.
4. Strain apple rings, and preserve the syrup for making... - 44.122
Pancakes With Maple Syrup
1) In a bowl, sift the flour with baking powder, sugar, and salt.
2) In another bowl, whip the egg for a minute, and then add milk to it.
3) Add this egg mixture to the flour, along with melted butter and beat for at least 3 minutes till a smooth... - 40.5281
Apple Maple Syrup
1. Add water to spiced apple syrup to equal 2/3 cup.
2. In saucepan, combine the liquid with sugar and cornstarch.
3. Stir until sugar has dissolved.
4. Place pan over low flame and stir continuously until the syrup is thick and come to a... - 40.8388
Waffles Served With Mascarpone, Strawberries And Maple Syrup
1. In a preheated griller, heat a waffle for 5 minutes or until warm and crisp.
2. Spread mascarpone, over the hot waffle and place on a serving plate.
3. Drizzle the maple syrup over the waffle and place strawberry on top and serve. You can... - 92.2385
Maple Syrup Icing
1) In a double boiler, over water, place the maple syrup, cream of tartar and sugar.
2) Add the unbeaten egg white.
3) Beat the mixture till it is smooth and thick.
4) Take the mixture off the heat.
5) Use to spread on cake. - 28.905
Apple Maple Syrup
Add water to reserved apple syrup from Sausage Breakfast Bake to make 2/3 cup.
In saucepan, combine sugar and cornstarch; stir in apple syrup.
Cook and stir until thickened and bubbly; cook and stir 1 minute more.
Stir in butter and maple syrup. - 24.9371
Sugary Squash With Maple Syrup
Are you having a hard time to decide on a delicious side dish for the Halloween meal. This sugary squash in maple syrup will make a perfect combination with turkey, chicken or pork. Moreover, this can be a perfect preparation for your veggie friends during... - 120.344
Hot Maple Syrup
1. In a saucepan, combine the corn syrup, sugar and ½ cup water.
2. Place the pan on a medium-low flame.
3. Stirring, heat syrup until the sugar dissolves.
4. Bring to a gentle boil.
5. Stir in the maple flavoring and slip in the butter.... - 35.5279
Cedar Plank Salmon With Maple Syrup Glaze
1. Soak wooden plank in water for at least 2 hours.
2. Preheat grill to high.
3. For glaze, in a bowl mix maple syrup, garlic, olive oil, soy sauce, chilli pepper, salt, black pepper, and lemon juice.
4. On plank, place salmon, and... - 105.988
Parsnip And Maple Syrup Cake
1. Preheat oven to 180C/160C fan/gas 4.
2. Grease two 2 x 20cm sandwich tins and line with baking paper. Set aside.
3. In a large saucepan, melt butter, sugar, and maple syrup. Once the mixture is melted, cool it completely before... - 48.4024
Maple Syrup And Walnut Wholemeal Scones
1. Heat oven to 200C/fan 180C/gas
2. Take two baking sheets and butter them lightly.
3. Combine together the self-raising flour, porridge oats, wholemeal flour, caster sugar, baking powder and 1/2 teaspoon salt.
4. Run the butter through... - 43.4001
Maple Syrup Cookie Sandwiches With Lemon Cream Filling
1. Set the oven rack in the middle position. Preheat the oven to 350°F. Cover a 14-inch by 16-inch baking sheet with foil, shiny side up. Coat the foil with vegetable spray or use a silicone liner.
2. To make the cookies: Sift together flour, salt, and... - 36.5858
Maple Syrup Muffins
1) Preheat the oven to 350°F.
2) Soften the margarine and blend in the sugar and salt.
3) Add all the dry ingredients and blend with a pastry cutter until it crumbles.
4) Mix in the oats.
5) Blend milk and maple syrup together in a... - 37.672
Maple Syrup Cake
The maple syrup cake is a sweet and delicious cake prepared with flour, milk and maple syrup. Baked with shortening and eggs, the maple syrup cake has a beautiful flavor and taste to it and is a simple and unique dessert. - 43.4235
Honey Maple Syrup
1. In a saucepan, combine all the ingredients except the maple flavouring and cook, stirring, till the mixture comes to a boil over moderate heat
2. Lower the flame and allow to simmer for a minute; turn the heat off and add in maple flavouring; store... - 29.4364
2 Ingredient Maple Souffle
Welcome to the SimpleCookingChannel. Things might get pretty simple sometimes but sometimes that's just what a person needs. I hope you like my recipe for 2 ingredient maple souffle. - 0
Whole Wheat Waffles With Butter And Maple Syrup
1. In a large bowl, mix together the whole wheat flour, soy flour, corn-meal, salt, and wheat germ. Stir in the eggs.
2. Dissolve the yeast in the lukewarm water and add to flour mixture. Stir in the milk, oil, and enough water to make a waffle batter... - 29.4964
Maple Syrup Sweet Potatoes
1.Rub potatoes using a vegetable brush.
2.Preheat the oven to 400 degrees.
3.Boil water and add 1 teaspoon of salt to it.
4.Put potatoes in it and cook for 35 minutes after covering.
5.Once done, drain the potatoes, remove the skin and... - 36.6246
Real Snowcones With Maple Syrup & Cranberry Cordial
1. Take two parfait or regular glasses and fill it with snow.
2. Pour generous amount of maple syrup on snow in one glass. Let it absorb the syrup. Pour more syrup if required.
3. In another glass, pour cranberry cordial on top of snow. Give it a... - 0
Maple Syrup Pumpkin Pie
1. Preheat the oven to 375°F. Make the pie crust, fit into a 9-inch pie plate, and make a rope edge.
2. In a large bowl, with an electric mixer on medium, beat the pumpkin puree, milk, egg yolks, sugar, syrup, butter, and pumpkin pie spice. In a clean... - 35.2404
Squash Pancakes With Apple Maple Syrup Sauce
How to make Squash pancakes with Apple Syrup Sauce
"These pancakes are the culinary equivalent of "Fall" to me. I always pair them with my Apple Maple Syrup Sauce. It has a touch of brandy and Minnesota maple syrup, which is the best! The sweet and savory... - 119.751
Solar Cooked Filipino Style Leche Flan With Maple Syrup
1. Assemble the bowl of the solar cooker with one stone ware bowl with lid in another larger glass bowl with lid. Place it on the reflector.
2. In a bowl, crack open eggs and whisk well.
3. Add milk and vanilla and blend in the... - 92.0408
Blueberry Maple Syrup Cake
Blueberry maple syrup cake…yummmm. The maple syrup combined with the blueberries gives this cake a rich taste and flavor. If you are a beginner to the world of baking, this is one cake you would be proud of baking. - 49.9601
Pear And Maple Syrup Bread Pudding
Pear and maple syrup - is a right combination for cooking up a bread pudding. It is surely a nice break from the regular dessert choice. Prepare the dessert and experience a delicious extravaganza. Learn the cooking process from experienced chef, in this... - 119.989
Pancakes With Maple Syrup
1. In large bowl, mix flour, sugar, baking powder, and salt. Add milk, egg, and 3 tablespoons salad oil, and stir just until flour is moistened. (For thicker pancakes, use only 1 cup milk.)
2. Heat griddle or skillet over medium heat until drop of water... - 29.4951
Pumpkin Pancakes With Pecan Spiced Maple Syrup
This is the best pancake recipe. One thing I love about fall and winter so much is that I don’t have to have an excuse to put pumpkin in basically everything. Tis the season! I know that boxed pancake mixes are so easy but these are just as easy! You can do... - 101.995
Butternut Squash Pancakes With Apple Maple Syrup
If you want to begin your day with a good bite, here is a recipe you will love! Butternut Squash Pancakes with Apple Maple Syrup is a delicious dish that can go well as a breakfast, side dish or even a light dinner. All you need to have is time on your hands... - 147.862
Coffee Cake With Maple Syrup Glaze
One of my absolute favorite things in the world to do is wake up on the weekends and make a delicious breakfast. If you’ve read any of my earlier posts you’ll know that I’m obsessed with breakfast. I have a tie for my favorite meal of the day:... - 126.21
Pecan, Maple Syrup And Chocolate Tart
1. Make the pastry. Put the flour, cocoa powder and salt in a food processor, add the butter and pulse briefly until the mixture resembles fine breadcrumbs. Add the egg and water and process again until the pastry just starts to come together. Transfer the... - 34.1977
True Canadian Cocktail
If you love a drink that's strong and stings a little on the way down, you will appreciate the true blue Canadian cocktail. No ice, no frills, just pure booze with a touch of maple sweetness. Stream the video to know how this is made. - 106.721
Homemade Maple Yogurt Cheese
If you love flavored yogurt and want to make your own - then this recipe is for you. The process is very simple, but you have to spend few days to prepare it. However, the time spending is quite worthy as you have a marvelous yogurt at the end. Watch the... - 115.341
Bourbon Bliss Part 2
If you don’t mind pairing your cocktail with food, then learning how to make this tasty libation should leave you pleasantly appeased. In this video, Chef Andrew Lanier sets about concocting a tasty libation to compliment the food before plating the final... - 97.5602