- » Making Hot Sauce
Making Hot Sauce Recipes
Enjoy our collection of Making Hot Sauce recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for Making Hot Sauce recipes.
For The Hot Tomato Sauce
Place the fresh tomato puree in a saucepan along with the mint. Add one cup tomato ketchup, one tablespoon tobasco or capsico sauce, one teaspoon sugar and one tablespoon cornflour mixed in three tablespoons water. Stir over a high flame and bring to a fast... - 15.2135
Hot Mustard Sauce
Hot Mustard Sauce is east to make. The butter, sugar and vinegar gives the Hot Mustard Sauce a sizziling taste. - 23.1336
Hot Sauce Challenge
Barry is asked to make a hot sauce and gets friends to try it out. - 87.6218
Hot Caramel Sauce
At least 2 hours before serving the meal, prepare the ice cream.
Soften ice cream slightly.
Using an ice-cream scoop, make small vanilla and small chocolate scoops.
Place them on a baking tray, coat with almonds and quickly return to the freezer.
To make Hot... - 35.771
Texas Hots (west Ny Style Hot Dog With A Greek Style Sauce)
Here is my second video in my hot dog series, and a video requested from a subscriber that watched my first video in this series. This is a hot dog that appears to be very popular around the west New York state area, and after researching this dog, I see... - 0
Hot Wine Sauce For Game Birds
Here is a great recipe for Hot Wine Sauce, something very similar what you get in restaurants. Very easy to make, this port wine sauce is a blend of flavors that is sure to make any fries feel great! Try out this Hot Wine Sauce with Game Birds and you will... - 33.3714
Betty's Hot Fudge Sauce.mpg
How to make your own superior Hot Fudge Sauce. Demonstrated by longtime cooking instructor and former caterer Betty Bannerman Busciglio. - 109.293
Real Hot Sauce
Mix ingredients well and let stand to mellow at least a few hours.
Stir before using.
Makes enough sauce to baste 4 pounds ribs. - 29.9052
Hot Salmon Puffs With Horseradish Sauce
Hot Salmon Puffs with Horseradish Sauce goes well as the first course for dinner. I often prepare horseradish sauce and it makes a great combination with the hot salmon puffs. Check out the Hot Salmon Puffs with Horseradish Sauce recipe. - 45.0036
Homemade Cayenne Pepper Hot Sauce
Why order a takeout when you can add restaurant-like flair to your food cooked right in your kitchen? Simple and tasty, Keith Snow tells how you can jazz up your most boring fare into gourmet delight with an easy-to-make, lip-smackingly delicious cayenne... - 127.592
Plantation Hot Sauce
Blend molasses and prepared mustard; stir in remaining ingredients.
Heat to boiling.
Makes enough sauce for basting 4 pounds loin back ribs or spareribs. - 30.1406
Hot Chocolate Sauce
1) In a heavy pot, add the chocolate and butter.
2) Place over low heat and slowly melt the chocolate and butter.
3) Pour in boiling water and whisk the mixture to smooth consistency.
4) While whisking, add syrup, sugar, and salt.
5) Cook the sauce by... - 41.6685
Betty's Chicken Wings With Hot Wing Sauce --super Bowl!
In this video, Betty demonstrates how to make Chicken Wings with Hot Wing Sauce. This is great recipe to serve as an appetizer or at a party, and with Super Bowl coming up, you and your friends are sure to enjoy it! - 0
Hot Cucumber With Cream Sauce
1. Slice off the ends of the cucumber and pare the skin.
2. Slice into 1/2- inch thick roundels.
3. In a medium saucepan, add the cucumber slices and cover with cold water.
4. Add sugar, 1/2 oz of butter and salt to taste.
5. Heat to... - 45.3221
Hot Butterscotch Sauce
In saucepan, bring sugar, syrup and butter to boil, stirring; boil for 3 minutes.
Stir in cream and return to boil.
Remove from heat; add vanilla.
Makes 2-1/2 cups (625 mL). - 26.312
Hot & Spicy Meat Tomato Sauce
If you want to cook up some easy but delicious meals over the whole week, then stock up this hot & spicy meat tomato sauce in your refrigerator during the weekend. Make it in large quantity, so that you can use it for several purposes like pasta, rice, beans... - 105.681
Quick Hot Curry Sauce
1) In a saucepan, mix all the ingredients together, blend well.
2) Stir continuously and cook over a medium heat until the mixture is thickened and bubbly.
3) Use as required. - 34.2593
Deep South Hot Barbecue Sauce
1.Heat oil; put onion and garlic in it and cook for 10 minutes.
2.Put tomato puree, chili sauce, vinegar, ginger ale, black peppercorns,seasoned pepper, salt, sugar, all spice, mace, hot pepper sauce in it and cook for 15 minutes.
3.Serve as... - 30.3273
Filipino Inspired Hot Dog Sauce
This is based on a Filipino spaghetti sauce recipe I recently saw. I thought it looked like the makings of a really good hot dog sauce, I was right. - 0
Chicken In Butter-hot Sauce Gravy Part 2: Putting It Together
If you don’t count calories, then you would like to try this! In this Part 2 of her 3-part video, watch Bree as she continues to prepare for her chicken dish. Adding in an endless amount of hot sauce into an endless amount of butter!!! Those chicken breasts... - 89.8283
Eggs In Hot Sauce
Eggs In Hot Sauce is a mouth watering recipe which you would surely want to get to your guests attention. This great tasting and easy to prepare recipe will surely tempt you to serve to your loved ones. So make sure you dish out this Eggs In Hot Sauce and let... - 40.585
Hot Barbecue Sauce
1) In a saucepan, melt the butter.
2) Toss in the onions and garlic. Saute till they turn golden brown.
3) Next, add in the tomato sauce, vinegar, tobasco sauce, sugar substitute, salt, mustard and water.
4) Let the mixture come to a boil.
5) Cover... - 42.4592
Tangerine Hot And Sour Sauce
To make the tangerine sauce, heat the oil in a saucepan and saute the jalapeno, ginger and garlic until lightly browned.
Add the tangerine juice, sugar, wine and salt, and simmer to reduce the sauce by half.
Remove the pan from the heat, strain the sauce, and... - 45.4317
Hot Horseradish Sauce
1 In a bowl, combine all the ingredients and mix well.
2 Serve with meat or fish entries or vegetarian dishes. - 24.0839
Easy Hot Fudge Sauce
1. In a small saucepan, tip in the cocoa and sugar mix well and then stir in milk. Bring this to a boil while stirring well
2. Remove this mixture from heat and then add the butter and vanilla till the butter melts.
3. Serve warm over ice... - 29.8916
Hot Brown Sauce
This Hot Brown Sauce is quick and simple to cook and goes well with fried vegetable dishes. This Hot Brown Sauce is a delicious accompaniment for any meal. - 36.9386
Hot Fudge Peanut Butter Sauce
1. In a small saucepan, mix together chocolate, milk and sugar; bring the mixture to a boil with constant stirring.
2. In a bowl, take peanut butter and gradually stir in warm chocolate mixture.
3. Serve warm Hot Fudge Peanut Butter Sauce over... - 29.8767
Hot Apple Sauce
1) First peel the apples and then core and chop them.
2) Skin the onion and cut into slices.
3) In a pan, put the onion, apples, spices and 2 tablespoons of vinegar and cook over very low flame till the apples have tendered.
4) Liquidize... - 44.1111
Easy Hot Chocolate Fudge Sauce
This is a very classic hot fudge for all your chocolate whims. Of course it is perfect for ice cream, but consider using it as a sauce over cakes, puddings and just about any dessert...yum! This hot fudge sauce recipe is worth a try. Here the chef has... - 119.395
Low Fat Hot Apple Pear Sauce
1. In a saucepan, slice some apples and pears
2. Stir in water, sugar, and cinnamon.
3. Place the saucepan on medium flame and simmer for 1 hour or until mixture is thoroughly cooked. Add more water if needed.
4. Use a masher to mash the... - 35.4767
Hot Fudge Sundae Sauce
My sister likes this hot fudge sundae sauce recipe. It is true that cooking is her hobby. She keeps preparing various types of dishes. But whenever she is very happy. She makes this side dish .An Interesting fact is that my family also likes this condiment... - 34.807
Cauliflower With Hot Peanut Sauce
Arrange the cauliflower in a vegetable dish and keep it warm.
Combine the sauce ingredients, except the water, in a small saucepan and whisk the mixture over low heat until well-blended.
Add water, a tablespoon at a time, until a sauce consistency is reached... - 37.3885
Hot Tuna Sauce
1) Chop the tomato and onion.
2) Mince the garlic and parsley.
3) In a pan, steam-stir onions with little water until transclucent and tender.
3) Add all the remaining ingredients along with tuna water.
4) Boil the ingredients and over... - 42.0629
Hot Peppered Steaks With Horseradish Sauce
PREPARE AND HEAT barbecue.
Lightly grease barbecue grill.
Trim meat of excess fat and sinew.
1.Coat steaks on both sides with pepper, pressing it firmly into the meat.
2.Barbecue steaks 5-10 minutes until cooked as desired.
Serve with Horseradish Sauce and... - 41.9265
Hot Tomato Chili Sauce
Choose firm, red, ripe tomatoes to secure good color in chili sauce.
Wash tomatoes, dip in boiling water just long enough to loosen skins, cool, and remove skins and cores.
Cut up fine and place in a colander to drain; save all the drained juice.
Wash... - 36.812
Raspberry Cobbler With Hot Butterscotch Sauce
This Raspberry Cobbler with Hot Butter Sauce tastes really out of this world ! Try out this amazing berry dessert ! Your suggestions for this Raspberry Cobbler with Hot Butter Sauce are welcome. - 48.2277
Chicken Manchurian In Hot Sauce
Chicken Balls :
1. Mix shredded chicken, chopped vegetables, corn flour 4 tsp, salt 1/2 tsp, soya sauce and egg.
2. Make balls, half fry.
3. Remove from oil and deep fry to a golden brown.
1. Heat oil, fry chopped spring onions, remove and keep... - 43.3397
Chicken With Hot Sauce
1) In a saucepan boil water and place chicken on it.
2) Mix lemon juice and salt; cook covered for 10 minutes.
3) Drain from the liquid and keep aside 2 cups broth.
4) In a saucepan heat fat and light brown the onions stirring constantly.
5) Mix 1 cup... - 46.5536
Shrimp With Hot Sauce
1. Peel and devein shrimp and pat dry
2. Mix egg white, sherry, salt and cornstarch and also add shrimp and marinate 30 minutes
3. Add oil to wok and heat, when hot, add shrimp and stir-fry until 90% cooked
4. Drain shrimp and set aside,... - 44.2309
Boiled Dumplings In Hot Sauce
Most won ton wrappers are 8-10 cm (3-4 in) square.
Turn a small Chinese soup bowl or a glass upside down on the wrappers and cut around the bowl or rim of the glass with a sharp knife to form circles.
Combine pork, egg, ginger, rice wine, salt and pepper.
Put... - 45.0963
Green Pepper Hot Taco Sauce
1) In a skillet, put onion and hot peppers.
2) Steam and stir the ingredients for 4 to 5 minutes after adding a few water drops.
3) Add the tomatoes with their juice.
4) Cook the ingredients for 5 to 10 minutes over medium heat (Cooking the peppers for... - 30.7835
Hot Sauce For Shrimp
1. Take a large mixing bowl and combine all the ingredients.
2. Use a wire whisk or a fork to whisk until well blended and smooth.
3. Use the dressing for shrimp cocktail.
If the dressing is too thick, add a teaspoon of French dressing... - 35.7906
Red Hot Sauce
1.Cut the tomatoes in quarters.
2.Remove the onion skin and cut them in quarters.
3.Take out the seed and core of peppers and chop them in pieces.
4.Put the vegetables ina kettle and cook until tender.
5.Blend in a food... - 40.6325
Tomato Hot Sauce
1. Deseed quartered tomatoes, pass through a food processor with steel blade to prepare a puree.
2. Take a saucepan, add tomato puree, bell pepper, onion, horseradish, sugar and salt and the pickling spices tied in a cheesecloth bag. Place on medium... - 35.8135
Hot Cucumber Sauce
1) Peel the cucumber and slice it lengthwise.
2) Remove the cucumber seeds and coarsely chop the flesh.
3) In a saucepan, melt the butter and add cucumber.
4) Cover the pan and cook cucumber for 5 minutes or until softened.
5) Sprinkle... - 41.1603
Hot Condiment Sauce
1.In a kettle, put tomatoes, carrots, onions, peppers, vinegar, pepper, brown sugar, salt, cayenne, cloves, nutmeg, all spice, ginger and cinnamon.
2.Let the ingredients boil.
3.Once done, let them simmer on low flame.
4.Stir while cooking.
5.Strain... - 43.4704
Heavenly Hot Fudge Sauce
1. In a double boiler, place the margarine or butter and add the chocolate
2. Add the sugar gently about 1/3 of quantity at a time and mix well. Make sure that the sugar is completely mixed in and softened
3. As the sugar is added, the mixture will... - 36.3718
Hot And Spicy Sauce
1. In a small saucepan, mix together all the ingredients, heat till it comes to a boil and allow to simmer for five minutes
2. Serve hot or cold - 33.9185
Hot Mustard Sauce With Beer
1) In a saucepan mix cornstarch, sugar, dry mustard and salt.
2) Gently add beer and vinegar.
3) Stir and cook the mixture till thick and bubbly.
4) Serve hot. - 29.8264
Hot Fudge Sauce
1) Into a saucepan, melt the chocolate and butter over a low flame
2) Add in the sugar and milk and stir well
3) Stir till the sauce is thickened
4) Tip in the vanilla
5) Reheat in a water bath to loosen before serving
6) The saucepan be... - 35.135
Hot & Sweet Honey Bbq Sauce
You must have tasted the usual BBQ sauce, but this hot & sweet honey BBQ sauce is definitely something unique to talk about. The combination of mustard and honey gives this special flavor to the sauce, which everyone will like. Watch the video to check out... - 96.6625
Hot Fudge Sauce
1) Microwave on high to melt butter for 45 seconds.
2) Stir in cream.
3) Microwave on high for 20 seconds.
4) Mix chocolate chips.
5) Microwave on high for 1 minute.
6) Stir and repeat process if needed.
7) Sprinkle salt on top.
8) Serve the... - 37.1314
Kim's Hot Wing Sauce
1) In a food processor, blend all the ingredients together till the mixture is smooth.
2) Pour the mixture all over the wings in a shallow bowl. Marinate for about 30 minutes before cooking.
3) Serve or use as preferred. The remaining marinade... - 32.4787
Hot Orange Spice Barbecue Sauce
1) In a saucepan, combine together all the ingredients and mix well.
2) Bring the mixture to a boil.
3) Gently simmer, covered, for about 1 hour.
4) Allow the mixture to cool at room temperature.
5) In a food processor, blend the mixture till it is... - 42.0917
Hot Fudge Sauce
1) In a pan, gently heat sugar and syrup till dissolved.
2) In a saucepan, add milk and heat with butter and vanilla, and allow to infuse.
3) When milk is well flavored, after about 10 minutes, then discard the pod.
4) Allow to sugar to boil till... - 36.1576
Hot Wine Sauce For Vegetables
1) Take onion, wine, parsley, lemon juice and mayonnaise in the top of the double boiler.
2) Mix all the ingredients and heat over hot but not boiling water.
3) Serve with any of the mentioned vegetables.
4) Serve in 4 individual serving bowls. - 34.3352
Sublime Hot Fudge Sauce
1. In heavy 2-quart saucepan, combine cream, sugar, chocolate, and corn syrup. Heat to boiling over high heat, stirring constantly. Reduce heat to medium. Cook at a gentle boil, stirring constantly, until the sauce has thickened slightly, about 5 minutes.
2.... - 31.0948
Hot Peanut Dipping Sauce
1. In a food processor process all ingredients together until well blended.
2. Transfer to a small bowl then cover and store at room temperature 2 hours to allow flavors to blend.
3. Serve at room temperature with warm Beef Sate. - 31.659
Hot Fudge Sauce
1. In a heavy double boiler, tip in the butter and chocolate
2. Mix well and melt gently over low heat till it forms a uniform paste
3. Add the rest of the ingredients
4. Stir this mixture for 8-10 minutes or till a smooth uniform paste is formed. Turn... - 33.8517
Hot Fudge Sauce
1. In a small (2 cup) microwave proof bowl or measure, combine chocolate and syrup
2. Heat in the microwave on MEDIUM power for about 4 to 4 1/2 minutes, stirring halfway through cooking time, until chocolate has melted completely.
3. Stir in cream... - 32.1862
Hot Rum Raisin Sauce
1. Take a saucepan, add apple, raisins, apple pie spice and apple juice and mix well.
2. Place the saucepan on heat and allow to simmer for a minute. Mix in the rum and using a long match ignite.
3. Pour the ignited sauce on sliced bananas... - 31.9187
Hot Mustard Sauce
1. Boil water in a saucepan or in the microwave.
2. In a bowl, combine mustard and salt.
3. Pour the boiling water into the bowl and stir to blend with mustard.
4. Pour oil in a steady steam while continuously whisking with a fork until all the oil... - 36.2615
Old Edith's Hot Mayonnaise Sauce
1) In a small bowl, mix together the egg yolks, vinegar, sugar, prepared mustard, olive oil, milk, with salt and pepper
2) Place the small bowl over a double boiler
3) Using a wooden spoon, stir continuously till thickened
4) To check for... - 38.4458
Spicy Sour Cream Sauce For Hot Dogs
1. In a blender jar, put together 1/2 cup sour cream and all remaining ingredients; process at low speed for about 3-5 seconds until onion is chopped finely.
2. Stop the blender and add remaining sour cream.
3. Push ingredients near the blades, blend... - 32.975
Low Fat Hot Fudge Sauce
1. In a small (2 cup or 1 quart) microwaveable casserole, bowl or measure, combine the sugar, cocoa, cornstarch and salt.
2. Add water and stir to blend.
Place in the microwave and cook for about 2 1/2 minutes, stirring after every 1 minute.
3. Add... - 39.8234
Hot And Spicy Meat Sauce
1 In a 4-quart saucepan, heat the oil.
2 Add, onions and garlic and saute until onions are translucent.
3 Add celery and saute for another 1 minute.
4 Add the remining ingredients except the garnish.
5 Simmer for about 2 hours, until thick.
6... - 43.4786
Hot Liver Paste
Cook the liver and salt pork in a small amount of water until tender and drain.
Chop the liver mixture and onion with the fine blade of a food chopper.
Add the catsup, seasonings, hot sauce and meat stock to make a smooth paste.
Cook until heated... - 39.3038
Hot Ravigote Sauce
First make some ravigote butter by chopping a clove of garlic and a shallot finely, make it up to 2 tablespoonfuls with mixed herbs, and beat the mixture into 2 tablespoonfuls of butter.
Then separately melt 5 tablespoonfuls of butter, stir in 3... - 18.2351
Hot Bearnaise Sauce
Bring to the boil in a saucepan the wine, vinegar, shallots, tarragon and chervil; reduce the liquid almost entirely to only about 1 1/2 tablespoonfuls by boiling so it evaporates.
Leave to get cold, then strain.
Now make the sauce with butter, the yolk of... - 26.394
Shrimp Cocktail With Chili Hot Sauce
1) In a bowl, mix all the ingredients together, except shrimp.
2) Blend well and refrigerate until, thoroughly chilled.
3) Serve the chilled sauce with the fresh cooked shrimp. - 34.6262
Hot Taco Sauce
1. In a skillet, add the hot peppers and onion and a few drops of water, and steak stir for five minutes; add tomatoes and juice to it, cover and cook for ten minutes
2. Serve as appropriate - 26.056
Homemade Hot Sauce In 10 Minutes
1. Split the Serrano peppers in half and remove the seeds, chop finely. Don’t forget to wear gloves.
2. In a sauce pan pour in vinegar and place that on stove.
3. Add in the salt and carrots. Stir in the peppers and cook for 4... - 110.623
Butterfly Prawns With Hot Cucumber Sauce
1) Remove the outer shell off the prawns. While leaving the end tail wings intact, take off the their heads.
2) Slice along the back of the prawns. Do not slice through till the end. Open up the prawns flat.
3) Dredge them in a mixture of... - 44.4192
Blackberry Cake With Hot Sauce
1) In a bowl, mix together 1/2 cup of butter and 1 cup of sugar till light and fluffy
2) Then add in the eggs
3) In a bowl, sift together the flour, soda and spices together
4) Add the creamed mixture alternating with the milk
5) Mix well and then... - 47.2643
Red Hot Sauce Relish
1) Rinse the tomatoes and cut into quarters.
2) Peel the onions and cut into quarters.
3) Remove seeds from the peppers and slice into pieces.
4) In a large kettle, cook the tomatoes, onions and peppers together, until softened.
5) Rub... - 38.8348
Pasta With Broccoli In Hot Sauce
1 In a large saucepan, bring enough of salted water to a boil.
2 Prepare the broccoli, discarding the thicker part of the stalks.
3 Divide into small florets.
4 Rinse well and drain.
5 Remove the seeds from the chili pepper if using... - 34.9723
Fish In Hot Sauce
1. Sprinkle the fish with salt and cornflour.
2. In a wok or large frying pan heat oil until it is smoking hot.
3. Fry the fillets on both sides until they are brown (this should take about 5 minutes).
4. Take it out and drain on paper towel.
5. Pour... - 45.2116
Hot Exotic Curry Sauce
1. In a pan stir to mix well combining all ingredients except arrowroot, bring to a boil, reduce heat and simmer for 2 hours.
2. Strain through a sieve, pressing as much of the fruit and vegetables through as possible.
3. In a bowl make a thin, smooth... - 39.027
Hot Mousseline Sauce
Make a Hollandaise sauce .
When it is quite ready, add to it as much again of stiffly whipped cream.
Whip all together in the saucepan, which you keep warm as you whip by standing it in a larger, shallow vessel containing boiling water.
Serve at once. - 16.8053
Quick Hot Fudge Sauce
1. In a 4-cup measure, combine the milk and chocolate chips
2. Heat on High for 2-3 minutes
3. Stir well to combine
4. Serve hot - 29.5741
Hot Turkey Sandwiches With Mushroom Sauce
1. Slice each of the toast diagonally into half. Arrange 1 whole slice of toast with a half on each side in baking dish.
2. With cooked turkey, cover the toast.
3. Heat soup-water mixture, stirring constantly, until smooth.
4. Spoon soup sauce over... - 39.8268
Cream Buns With Hot Chocolate Sauce
1. Take dessert plates and place each bun on a separate plate. Keep it aside.
2. Take a saucepan and mix butter and milk together. Bring it to boil on low flame.
3. Remove the pan from heat and add chocolate chips or chocolate brown... - 33.9648
Hot Mustard Sauce
Recipe 1: Melt 3 oz.of butter in a double saucepan, and the moment it is melted, mix in a generous tablespoonful of white continental mustard, salt, pepper, and a teaspoonful of mild or wine vinegar: whip, and serve at once.
Recipe 2: Make a roux by melting 2... - 21.2538
Hot Bbq Sauce With Mustard And Cayenne
Tired of that traditional sweet barbecue sauce, here is a quick video that shows how the regular sauce can be converted into the spicy one. Watch this video and follow the chef’s directions and enjoy. - 104.382
Hot Fruit Sauce
1) Bring the ginger ale to a boil in a 1-quart saucepan.
2) Cook till the ale has reduced by Â½ in volume.
3) Take the pan off the heat and allow to slightly col.
4) Add the arrowroot and stir till the mixture is smooth.
5) Put the pan back on the... - 33.7866
Beijing Mock Meat Balls In Hot Szechwan Sauce
Grind minced soya granules into a smooth dough, add arrowroot and seasoning, knead well.
Divide the dough into 12 to 15 portions.
Using your palms make each portion into a small round ball size of a small table tennis ball.
Heat oil in a frying pan and deep... - 33.0588
Fiery Hot Chile Sauce
1. First, stem and seed the chilies and break into pieces, also rinse under cold water and set aside for 5 minutes
2. In a food processor, blend all the ingredients to paste, also add water with on/off turns, make sure that some texture... - 37.6207
Roasted Thai Chili Vinegar Sauce - Hot Spicy Healthy Condiments
Chili vinegar is an almost compulsory condiment or side served with rice or noodles in Thai cuisine. Check out this video showing how to make Roasted Thai Chili Vinegar Sauce that is great to serve along or to use into dishes. Spicy chili affair! - 81.5009
Texas Hot Wiener Sauce Ii
I've always wanted to revisit an older video of mine for this recipe, wow was that really 6 years ago. I had a crappy camera and really didn't know what I was doing. I think this video gives justice to this awesome hot dog sauce. - 0
Fish In Hot And Sour Sauce
1. In a wok or large frying pan heat oil until it is smoking hot.
2. Fry the fish for 2-3 minutes until they are golden brown in batches.
3. Drain on paper towel, pour off all the oil and wipe the wok or pan clean.
4. Reheat the pan, add all the hot... - 41.9873
Fettuccine With Hot Mexican Bean Sauce
1) In a colander, add in the pinto beans. Wash them under cold, running water for about a minute. Let the beans drain for about a minute.
2) Spray a large-sized skillet with the cooking spray. Heat on medium flame. Add in the onions and garlic. Saute... - 46.9419
Hot Szechuan Sauce
1 Remove the seeds from the red chillies and soak them in hot water for half an hour.
2 Drain and grind to a smooth paste.
3 Take a pan and heat oil in it. Saute ginger, garlic and celery for 2 minutes.
4 Add the prepared red chilli... - 51.0289
Hot Mexican Sauce
1) Reserve the liquid from the can, while draining the tomatoes.
2) Chop the tomatoes and set it aside.
3) In a large skillet, add oil to heat up.
4) Place onion, green pepper and celery to sauté for a while.
5) Add chopped tomatoes,... - 47.826