- » Major Grey Mango Chutney
Major Grey Mango Chutney Recipes
Enjoy our collection of major grey mango chutney recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for major grey mango chutney recipes.
Curried Beef Kabobs With Chutney Dipping Sauce
The curried beef kabobs in a chutney dipping sauce is a marinated and grilled beef kabobs recipe. Marinated with a mix of chutney vinegar and curry powder, the curied beef kabobs are spicy and tangy. Good to be served as an appetizer or a gourmet snack, this... - 45.7949
1. Toss the shrimp and scallops with the garlic and salt in a large bowl.
2. Heat a large nonstick skillet over high heat, 1 minute. Swirl in the oil, then add the shrimp and scallops in a single layer. Cook, turning once, until golden brown on both sides,... - 33.6257
COMBINE bell pepper, beans, chutney, corn, green onion, cilantro, chiles, coriander and hot pepper sauce in medium bowl; mix well.
Cover; chill for 2 hours.
Let stand at room temperature for 30 minutes before serving. - 32.7523
Chutney-glazed Beef Kabobs
Cut beef sirloin steak into sixteen to eighteen 1 inch cubes
Soak four 12 inch bamboo skewers in water 10 minutes.
Combine curry powder, cumin, salt and red pepper; coat beef cubes evenly with seasoning mixture.
Cut each onion quarters into 4... - 41.6086
Red Skin Potato Salad With Crisp Garlic Green Beans
To Cook Potatoes: Fill a medium saucepan with water and bring it to a boil.
Scrub potatoes and slice 1/4 inch thick by hand or in a food processor with the 1/4-inch (4 mm) slicing blade.
Boil until tender, but slightly crisp when pierced with the tip of a... - 40.9561
Mini Thai Crab Cakes
To Make Crab Cakes: In a food processor with the metal blade, process bread into crumbs.
Measure 3/4 cup and remove to a medium bowl; discard the rest.
In same processor bowl, process cilantro, ginger, and green onions until minced.
Add chile sauce and... - 44.8214
Caribbean Grilled Turkey Kabobs
1. Toss turkey with jerk seasoning in a bowl. Cover and chill 30 minutes.
2. Prepare grill.
3. Alternately thread turkey, onion, bell pepper, and pineapple onto 4 (12-inch) metal skewers.
4. Combine chutney and mustard, stirring well. Brush kabobs with... - 30.8352
Curried Rice Salad
1. In a large saucepan, bring 2 quarts of water to a boil over high heat. Add the rice and 1 1/2 teaspoons of the salt. Stir frequently until the water returns to a boil. Cook until the rice is tender, 12 to 15 minutes. Drain the rice in a colander and rinse... - 38.377
Individual Curried Scallop Strudels
Make the filling Pour the clam broth into a medium-size skillet, add the scallops, and bring to a simmer.
Poach the scallops until barely cooked, about 2 minutes.
Drain, reserving the broth for later.
Dry the skillet.
Melt 2 tablespoons of butter over... - 45.4408