- » Maize
Enjoy our collection of maize recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for maize recipes.
Maize And Vanilla Shortbread Cookies
A-maize-ing Cookies ! This video illustrates shows you how to make maize shortbread cookies for anytime consumption and in a wonderfully easy way. It uses the simplest of ingredients and creates a delicious round of snacks which the children will simply love ! - 126.659
Sugar Free Spoon Bread
In medium saucepan stir cornmeal and salt into cold water.
Add boiling water; cook 5 minutes.
Remove from heat.
In small bowl, combine remaining dry ingredients.
Add eggs, margarine, and water, one at a time, mixing after each addition.
Stir into cornmeal... - 47.6969
1) In a cup, squeeze the juice from the lemons.
2) In a bowl, soak the maize in water overnight.
3) In a mincer put the maize and process to crush it.
4) In a large bowl, place the maize and add the lemon juice.
5) Stir the rind, tannin, raisins and... - 45.484
1) Preheat the oven to at 350 °F.
2) In a saucepan, heat butter and saute the onions.
3) Stir in the meat and stock.
4) Mix in the raisins, spices, salt and pepper.
5) Cook over low heat for 30 minutes.
6) Transfer the mixture in a... - 44.8456
Chicken A La Maize
Place the chicken pieces in a pan and cover with water.
Add the peppercorns, bay leaf and thyme.
Bring to the boil, cover and simmer for 30 minutes or until the chicken is tender.
Melt the butter in a pan and lightly saute the mushrooms.
Remove the mushrooms... - 44.5442
1. Mix maize flour and salt in a bowl.
2. Heat milk and bring to the boil in a heavy bottom pan. Add maize flour a little at a time. Keep stirring continuously to prevent lump formation and sticking. Cook over low heat for 25-30 minutes.
3. As soon as the... - 41.2449
Chowder Maize With Bell Peppers
In a heavy 4-quart saucepan with cover melt the butter and cook the onion, potatoes, and celery until onion is translucent but not browned, about 10 minutes.
Add the chicken stock and simmer for 30 minutes or until the vegetables are soft.
Pour the soup into... - 40.1985
1) Take a bowl and combine together maize meal and whole meal flour.
2) Rub fat into the flour mixture.
3) Stir in syrup followed by adequate amount of water to form soft dough.
4) Take a baking tin of 1 3/4 inch (2 cm) thickness and grease it.
5)... - 35.3737
In a medium bowl combine cornmeal, cold water, and salt.
Gradually pour into boiling water in a medium saucepan, stirring constantly.
Return to boil, stirring constantly.
Reduce heat; cover.
Cook for about 5 minutes, stirring occasionally.
For a thicker dish,... - 29.6686
Maize Recipes By Category