- » Maine Lobster Stew
Maine Lobster Stew Recipes
Enjoy our collection of maine lobster stew recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for maine lobster stew recipes.
Maine Lobster Stew
First, be aware that lobster stew like clam chowder is a two-day affair. The first day to prepare it and overnight in the refrigerator for its “seasoning.” It’s hard to believe that this simple soup was once considered poor people’s food in Maine. The... - 34.8238
Maine Lobster Stew
The maine lobster stew is a flavorful and delicious stew made with fresh lobsters. Cooked with butter, milk, paprika and cayenne for a spicy taste, the lobster stew os simmered to a finish and goes best with rice or soft dinner rolls. - 29.3345
You May Also Like!
Creamy Lobster Stew
1. Melt butter and add flour, stirring until smooth.
2. Add cream gradually.
3. Cook for 10 minutes, stirring constantly.
4. Remove from heat. Season.
5. Add lobster meat cut into small pieces. The stew should have the consistency of a fairly thick white... - 36.5306
Vegetable Stew With Lobster
Vegetable stew with lobster is a a very savory and delicious stew made with fresh veggies and mushrooms. Herbed and spiced with nutmeg, this seafood and vegetable stew is great for parties or special family occasions too. - 40.7218
Make the Court Bouillon or Stock by mixing all the ingredients and simmering for 20 minutes, strain .and set aside.
Flake the cooked lobster in the top of a double boiler and heat for 5 minutes with the butter.
Saute the finely sliced mushrooms in a little... - 38.2209
1. Remove meat from lobster and reserve shell.
2. Stud onion all over with whole cloves. Break up lobster shells and place in soup kettle with water, onion, celery, and bay leaf. Simmer 45 minutes.
3. Meanwhile make lemon butter. Let butter come to room... - 40.2752
1. Break lobsters into half and remove the lobster meat, reserving the shells.
2. Cut the meat into 1-inch pieces and keep aside
3. Thinly slice the mushrooms and chop finely.
4. Blend the cream and egg yolks.
5. In a large heavy... - 38.0345
Lobster A La Newburg
1. In a large heavy bottomed saucepan, melt butter over a medium–low flame
2. Then add the lobster and toss by shaking the pan.
3. Tip in the sherry and bring to a boil, shaking the pan occasionally.
4. Blend the cream and egg yolks well.
5.... - 41.947
Mixed seafood Stew
Heat oil in large saucepan or Dutch oven; saute onions several minutes, until translucent.
Add remaining sauce ingredients; simmer 45 minutes.
Cook lobster. (Place in large kettle of boiling salted water 10 minutes.)
Break claws and tail... - 40.8084
Savory Seafood Stew
The savory seafood stew is a mixed seafood medley. Cooked in Italian dressing and wine mix, the seafood stew has sliced onions in it. Easily prepared, the seafood is quickly prepared and is a treat for all beach food lovers. Served with or over rice, it makes... - 32.4681
1. Check the cod for any visible bones and remove. Discard any opened clams and wash the remaining clams in several changes of cold water; refrigerate until needed.
2. Heat the oil in a large pot over medium heat until hot but not smoking. Add the onions and... - 31.49
Famous Seafood Stew
1. Cut the lobster meat from its shell.
2. In a pan add butter and cook garlic and onion till it gets tender.
3. Add the rest of the ingredients except the fish.
4. Cook the ingredients for 5 minutes more.
5. Add fish and cook for 5... - 48.8226