- » Main Dish Cream
Main Dish Cream Recipes
Enjoy our collection of Main Dish Cream recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for Main Dish Cream recipes.
Fettuccini With Crab And Prawns In A Dill Cream Sauce
This is a great dish because it is really easy to make and it is what many people consider gourmet cooking for the home chef! This Venetian-style Seafood Fettuccini is definitely a winner when entertaining non-meat eaters or seafood lovers. In this dish the... - 132.674
Shrimp Ravioli With Tomato Vodka Cream Sauce
This is an easy ravioli recipe. Shrimp Ravioli With A Tomato Vodka Cream Sauce. It's one of my favorite shrimp recipes and it is also a favorite ravioli recipe. Which one is it? It can be both. It is easy to make as it is economical to make and it is one of... - 131.539
Bacon And Mushroom Fettuccine In Tomato Cream Sauce
Take the hassle out of your weeknight cooking with this rich-and-creamy pasta dish that is your ticket to hectic weeknights. Perfect for family dinners or entertaining, bacon and mushroom pasta in tomato cream sauce is one fail-safe ready that is easy and... - 124.281
Take a look at this recipe video of Fettuccini Alfredo that shows you how to make a quick and easy pasta at home. While this might seem a little intimidating to some, Rebecca shows that with the right ingredients and a little timing this dish can be made and... - 123.954
Linguine With Grilled Salmon And Asparagus Cream Sauce
If you are wondering what to do with leftover grilled salmon, then watch this amazing pasta recipe. This fantastic video presents an excellent pasta dish with an outstanding grilled salmon and asparagus cream sauce. The video is step-wise and wonderfully... - 122.157
Healthy Baked Salmon With Berry Cream Sauce
Whether you want to eat heart-healthy, trim a few pounds or simply love seafood, here is a super easy, 6 ingredient salmon recipe for you to try. This heart healthy salmon recipe is the centerpiece of quick suppers and easy entertaining. Low fat fruit yogurt... - 121.705
Spaghetti In Tuna Cream Sauce
Looking for a quick and easy recipe that can be served in parties? Try Spaghetti in tuna cream sauce. This simple dish can be made within minutes and tastes simply divine. Taste it to believe it. - 121.581
Steak Au Poivre With Dijon Cream Sauce
1. Cut steak into 3 finger wide slices.
2. Place steak on a tray and sprinkle salt over it. Apply thin layer Dijon mustard on the top side. Sprinkle pepper and set it aside.
3. Place a stainless steel skillet on medium high heat for... - 119.952
Rich Malai Kofta
The Malai Kofta is a typical and rich main dish. If you like to indulge once in a while on some super rich Indian gravies, then you've gotta try this one. Manjula in her ever humble way, shows you how to make this recipe in this video. This dish goes well... - 118.838
Fish Tacos With Tomatillo Avocado Cream And Cilantro Rice
Want to try the best fish tacos? These fish tacos are a perfect way to pep up your mealtime with the zing of cilantro and zest of lime giving it the added spark. Also this dish gives you a great chance to add fish into your diet. So make it, serve it and see... - 113.619
Chicken With Jalapeño Salsa And Cilantro Cream
1. For jalapeno salsa, in an oven safe dish, put jalapeno. Sprinkle salt and add a drizzle of olive oil. Mix to coat well.
2. Preheat oven to 400 degree F.
3. Place jalapeno in the oven and cook until soft.
4. Roughly chop the jalapenos and put... - 111.869
Roasted Vegetable Roulade Pancakes With Shrimp Parsley Cream Sauce
1. To roast vegetables preheat oven to 425 degree F.
2. In roasting tray, add garlic, onion, tomato, mushroom, red and yellow bell pepper.
3. Sprinkle salt, pepper, and chili flakes on it.
4. Drizzle oil and mix to coat well.
5. Pop it... - 111.691
Steak Au Poivre With Cognac Cream Sauce
1) Season the steak with crushed pepper corn and salt. Push the crushed pepper corns into the steak.
2) Sprinkle fennel seeds all over the meat.
3) Place a skillet on high heat. Add little bit of olive oil to the skillet and heat... - 110.882
Sauteed Pork With Brandy Cream Sauce
Pork chops turn out with a unique flavor when cooked in brandy or wine. Here is a recipe by Mike Monahan where pork chops are cooked and served with brandy cream sauce that is made with pork drippings, brandy and some simple seasonings. A real pork delight! - 110.177
Pan Seared Cod Fillets With Creole Tomato Cream
1. Place cod fillet on a tray, and season it with Cajuns choice seasoning. Spread evenly to coat well on both sides.
2. Place a stainless skillet over medium high heat for about 2 minutes. Pour olive oil and swirl to spread all around.... - 109.972
Penne With Shrimp And Vegetables In Gorgonzola Cream Sauce
1. Place skillet over medium high heat for a minute. Pour olive oil and spread it all around.
2. Spread shrimp in skillet, keeping in mind that they do not touch each other. Cook for 1 minute until they are caramelized. Then toss and cook for 3... - 107.968
Ravioli With Cream Sauce
How interesting is it to replicate a recipe from a cookery contest? The chef in the video tries her hand at replicating a ravioli and sauce recipe. She has twisted the recipe to suit her taste. Watch the video to know how the recipe turns out. - 106.766
Mushroom Ravioli With Cream Sauce
If you love fresh pasta and mushroom, you must try this Mushroom Ravioli with Cream Sauce. It is an art to make such beautiful pasta. But don't worry the shapes doesn't matter that much in home- cooking. Make sure you cook it right. Bon Appétit! - 101.628
Baby Bellas (button Mushrooms) In Cabarenet Cream Sauce
1. Heat a skillet and drop the butter, garlic and a teaspoon of parsley.
2. Let it melt and drop the mushrooms.
3. Toss them gently.
4. Sprinkle salt and allow them to heat through.
5. Add the Cabernet cream sauce and stir to get it incorporated.
6.... - 100.232
Low Carb Chicken And Mushrooms With Cream
Would you like to treat yourself to this delicious combination of mushrooms and chicken in a creamy sauce? Watch this video to learn this easy to make and totally delectable Low Carb Chicken and Mushrooms with Cream. - 99.9022
Gnocchi With Gorgonzola Cream, Walnuts And Rocket
Gnocchi with gorgonzola cream, walnuts and rocket is a Italian dish. While Gnocchi with gorgonzola cream, walnuts and rocket can be made with semolina or flour, this one is made with potatoes. Making Gnocchi is not as difficult as we all think. Give it a try... - 98.9455
Bow Tie Pasta In Pesto Cream Sauce
Having unexpected guests over for dinner? You won't have time to prepare, yet want to serve a fancy dish, try this incredible simple pasta dish. Fresh basil and Alfredo sauce makes a mid-week pesto pasta dinner into a dish impressive enough to serve when you... - 98.5368
Penne Pasta With Cherry Tomato And Cream Sauce
Here is an excellent recipe to help you make a classic Italian dish, just like the one you get in restaurants. The chef here has showcased ideas to make Penne pasta with cherry tomato and cream sauce. Though a great recipe, but the chef misses on explaining... - 98.3257
Penne With Soju Cream Sauce
A former ESL teacher from Chuncheon, South Korea, creates another East meets West pasta dish, this time drawing inspiration from Italy, Russia and Korea. This is a Koreafornian adaptation of Penne ala Vodka, replacing vodka with soju for a Korean kick. - 97.0489
Homemade Littleneck Cream Marinara
Summer is indeed the time to experiment in your kitchen with warm-weather ingredients like clams. In this recipe, Ryan Karcher uses his culinary ingenuity to kickoff a classic Italian dish that makes for a healthy, tasty, comforting dinner meal. - 95.5198
Chicken In Wine Cream Sauce
Another one of the Italian gourmet meals created by Serena at her home! A simple and tastefully done dish. See the video on how to get this going! - 95.3573
Raw Cream Of Vegetable Soup
This is a raw, vegan and gluten-free gourmet soup! It is fast, fresh and fancy! Santiago from RawFoodMuscle makes a healthy cold, cream of vegetable soup with an Asian twist! This makes the perfect meal on a hot summer day! - 92.6504
Sarah's Simple Solutions Episode 33 - Alfredo Sauce
A plate of freshly made linguine topped with creamy, cheesy fettuccine alfredo sauce makes for a palate-pleasing dinnertime dish. When you are caught for time and can't squeeze out enough minutes to prepare your own sauce, a jar of this homemade sauce can... - 92.3438
Pasta With Smoked Salmon And Cream Sauce
Simple dishes can turn into gourmet meals by adding a few magic ingredients like this pasta with smoked salmon and cream sauce got done. This video will guide you through the entire process of converting your staple into an exotic dish. That pasta looks... - 91.2282
Salvadorian Chicken Stewed In Cream
If you love the South American cuisine, then you'll enjoy this lip smacking dish - Salvadorian Chicken Stewed in Cream. The beauty of this dish lies in its simplicity. This creamy chicken dish is a sheer treat for everyone who decides to eat it. Learn how to... - 88.5732
Pesto Cream Sauce - Bow Tie Pasta
In a mood to have some Italian food? You have come to the right place. Check out the video of the yummy and delicious Bowtie Pasta with Pesto Cream Sauce. A great combination of pasta and sauce. Definitely a video to check out. - 88.2044
Mussels In A Cream Sauce
1. Wash the mussels well under cold running water.
2. Pull away any fibrous ‘beards’(pieces of rope that the mussels have grown on )and scrape off any barnacles that you may find on the shells of the mussels.
3. Throw away any mussels that... - 87.5133
Pan Seared Chicken With White Wine And Cream Sauce
You have probably had something similar at a fancy French restaurant. Watch Skinny and Mini teach you how to make this dish at home. This recipe of Chicken in a White Wine Cream Sauce is a great dish to entertain with. It’s easy and elegant made with simple... - 86.7212
Ravioli With Chicken Cream Sauce
Chef Jonathan reviews Philadelphia Cooking Cream and he shows us how to make Ravioli using that cream. Watch and learn how to make it from this video. Enjoy! - 84.3369
Crab Cream Pasta
a recipe introduced Reshipiburogurinyuaru son home after home Nagasawa Nagasawa, Recipes Kanikurimupasutaintroduce. I post recipes here before, now more obvious in the big picture. Here, Amerikenusosu is rich with cream and pasta. Amerikenusosu and the... - 83.5546
Squash Marinades, Dry Rub For Fish & Cream Of Mushroom Soup
Bored of having the regular dinner meals? Switch to assorted squash marinades, dry rubs for fish and cream of mushroom soup. Bhal Dave impresses with his platter of assorted dishes made in a simple manner. So what's cooking for today's dinner? - 81.4076
Penne With Vodka And A Spicy Cream Sauce
If you dig for something light and flavorful for your dinner, the penne pasta cooked with vodka and a light creamy sauce would wholly appease you. Homemade sauce lends this penne pasta a fabulous flavor while vodka kicks up its tace two-fold. So sumptuous... - 81.0966
Tarako Fish And Cream Spaghetti
Want an interesting spaghetti recipe? Then you must watch this video. Watch now to know more about how to pleasantly surprise your guests with a tasty treat! This recipe is easy yet amazingly impressive! - 78.7764
Mushroom & Bacon Cream Pasta
1. In a large pot with salted boiling water, cook pasta as per the packet instructions.
2. Drain the pasta, toss in olive oil and leave aside.
3. In a non-stick pan, heat butter and fry bacon for 3 minutes or until crisp.
4. Using a perforated ladle or... - 77.9829
Beef Fillet In Brandy Cream Sauce
1. In a pan, add some oil and saute the beef fillet until golden brown.
2. Add in the brandy and let the meat absorb the flavor.
3. Remove the beef from the pan and in the same pan add the pate and mushrooms to prepare the brandy cream... - 77.4235
Brandied Chicken With Cream Sauce
Chicken and Cream Sauce, the every ,mention brings a rumble in the tummy. Mark the geek in his humor style shows how to get this dish going! - 71.6702
Curry Cream Pasta
1. In a large pan, boil water and cook the pasta as per package directions.
2. Drain the pasta, toss in olive oil and set aside.
3. Heat a non-stick pan over medium heat, add minced chicken to it.
4. Put the lid on and allow the chicken to cook for 3... - 71.4981
Chicken With Goya Cream Sauce
Sautéed chicken in creamy goya sauce makes for a dish only a few can resist. This easy-to-make chicken dish is a gourmet treat. The cook tells you how to pull off this great tasting dish at home sans any arduous labor. - 68.2291
Honey Glazed Chicken In Dill Cream Sauce
This Honey Roasted Chicken with the smooth rich creamy sauce flavored with dill is perfect for Jewish holiday and Sabbath lunches as honey symbolizes sweet beginnings, making it particularly fitting for the Rosh Hashanah lunch. The cream sauce keeps the... - 50.5053
Cream Chicken Casserole
Whip up this delicious Cream Chicken Casserole that will have everyone reaching the bowl for seconds. This easy and simple recipe is something new to try for those special occasions and tastes fabulous to impress your guests! - 49.439
Pork And Apples In Cream
1) In 9-inch skillet,put margarine,heat till it is bubbly and hot.
2) Now add apple, onion, and brown sugar and fry quickly by turning frequently until onion is tender and translucent.
3) Combine apple juice and sherry and allow the mixture to boil.
4)... - 48.4551
Chicken With Lemon Cream Sauce
Cut each joint in half and coat in seasoned flour.
Melt the fat in the uncovered pressure cooker and brown the chicken evenly.
Add the lemon juice, onion, wine and stock.
Put on the lid and bring up to high (15 lb) pressure.
Cook for 4-6 minutes.
Reduce... - 48.4341
Capon In Cream
This capon in cream is cooked with sour cream and broth. This recipe can be prepared with a capon or chicken but for a delicate taste you must use a capon. Mild and delicious, the capon in cream is seasoned with salt and pepper and flavored with butter and... - 47.785
Braised Ham In Cream Sauce
Poach the ham until it is three quarters cooked.
Trim off the excess fat.
Melt half the butter in a saucepan and add the carrots, celery, onions, veal bones and chicken necks.
Stew for about 10 minutes, then put the mixture in a large braising pan.
Add the... - 47.4673
Spaghetti With Zucchini Flowers Cream And Saffron
Spaghetti With Zucchini Flowers Cream And Saffron is a delicious blend of flavors. This makes for an excellent main dish and must be tried by all pasta lovers. I included this Spaghetti With Zucchini Flowers Cream And Saffron recipe last week for a party and... - 47.2956
Smoked Haddock With Cream And Egg Sauce
1) Into a baking tin, place the fish and season with black pepper and salt
2) Add the bay leaf and add the milk
3) Fleck with butter and bake for 20 minutes at 350F
4) Into a saucepan, melt some butter and sautÃ© the onion till pink
5) Once the fish... - 47.1838
Pasta With Salmon Cream Sauce
1. Take a 9-inch skillet and melt margarine in it.
2. Add onion in heated margarine and saute for 1-2 minutes or until onion turns crunchy and brownish.
3. Now drizzle flour over the cooked onion and dissolve it quickly; continue to cook for 1 minute.... - 46.9898
Garganelli With Roasted Peppers Peas And Cream
Garganelli With Roasted Peppers Peas And Cream! An authentic italian dish that brings together a wonderful set of absolutely delicious flavors! Try this yummy Garganelli With Roasted Peppers Peas And Cream at home and you will understand why i cant stop... - 46.9497
Prawns In Cream Sauce
This Prawns In Cream Sauce is absolutely delightful and great to pep up your party spreads! The mixed flavors of the seafood and sauce is sure to bowl your guest over! Trust me you stand to gain if you try this fantastic and simple Prawns In Cream Sauce! - 46.8644
Spinach And Mushroom Lasagna Roll Ups With Gorgonzola Cream Sauce
1) Arrange all the ingredeints, as desired.
2) In a medium skillet, saute mushroom bits with garlic and onion over medium heat for 7-8 ,inutes until mushroom gives off all the liquid and darken and onions are tender.
3) Season the... - 46.7992
Breast Of Chicken With Black Olive Mousse And Tomato Cream Sauce
1. In a mixing bowl, mix together the chopped chicken, egg, and egg white
2. Add the olives and mix again.
3. Add the cream in a slow but steady stream.
4. Mix in the salt and pepper.
5. Cover and refrigerate.
6. With a... - 46.7094
Chicken Casserole With Cream Of Mushroom Soup
1) Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
2) In boiling salted water, add a few ribs of celery and cook hen.
3) When the meat is tender, remove from the stock.
4) Remove the bones and cut into bite size pieces.
5) In a deep pan, heat butter... - 46.6544
Pan Fried Venison Cutlets With Cream Sauce
1) In a large shallow baking dish, combine the wine, water, juniper berries, thyme, bay leaves, onions, garlic and pepper.
2) Add the cutlets and moisten them thoroughly with the marinade.
3) Marinate the cutlets for 2 hours at room temperature... - 46.595
Beef Tenderloin With Dijon Cream Sauce
Combine oil and vinegar in a cup; rub onto beef.
Season generously with salt.
Let stand 15 minutes.
Meanwhile, coarsely crush peppercorns and mustard seeds in a blender or food processor or by hand with a mortar and pestle.
Roll beef in crushed mixture,... - 46.5581
Chicken And Mushrooms In Parmesan Cream
1) On a paper plate or a sheet of wax paper, dredge the cutlets in flour, coating lightly on both sides.
2) Combine together the margarine and oil in a 10-inch non-stick skillet. Heat the margarine is melted.
3) To the melted margarine, add the cutlets... - 46.4618
Veal Cream With Mushrooms
1 In a large, heavy skillet, melt the butter.
2 Add the shallots and saute until softened.
3 Add the sliced veal and saute over high heat for about 8 minutes.
4 Add in the paprika and the mushrooms.
5 Pour in the wine, stock and cream.
6 Lower... - 46.2946
Southern Fried Chicken With Cream Gravy
1.Slice the chicken in pieces big enough to serve.
2.In a large bowl, mix lemon rind, lemon juice, salad oil, pepper and Worcestershire sauce and drizzle it over the chicken.
3.Let the chciken marinate for 2 hours.
4.Once done, take the... - 46.2785
Cream Chicken Casserole Microwave Method
The cream chicken casserole is prepared with chicken thighs and chicken stock flavored with mustard and worcestershire sauce. Cooked with added milk, sour cream and mushrooms, the cream chicken casserole is made in the microwave and can be served with... - 46.1904
Cream Chicken Casserole
1) Cut chicken in serving-size pieces.
2) Preheat oven to 325° F.
3) In a paper bag, put flour, paprika, salt, pepper, thyme and dill seeds. Place few pieces of chicken in at a time until they are well coated with the flour mixture.
4)... - 46.1685
Pasta With Chicken, Cream And Mushroom Sauce
1) In a saucepan, combine the chicken with the carrot, onions, bouquet garni and peppercorns.
2) Pour the water and sherry, if desired. Allow to boil, then cover and poach the chicken on a low heat for 20 minutes until just tender.
3) In another... - 46.155
Green Noodles With Lox And Cream
Peel and finely dice the onion.
Peel and dice the garlic.
Heat the butter in a large saucepan or a frying pan.
Saute the onion and garlic until golden brown.
Pour in the cream and simmer for 15 to 20 minutes, stirring occasionally, until thick and... - 46.1521
Coconut Cream Floating Islands
Combine 1/2 c. sugar, cornstarch and salt in 2-qt. glass casserole.
Gradually stir in milk and food coloring.
Microwave at high setting 4 minutes.
Microwave at high setting 4 minutes more, or until mixture comes to a boil and thickens, stirring... - 46.0787
Pork Chops With Wine Cream Sauce And Apples
In skillet, melt butter and brown chops on both sides; sprinkle lightly with salt and pepper.
Continue cooking just until cooked through.
Remove chops and set aside.
Add onion to skillet and cook until softened.
Stir in wine and simmer for 1 minute.
Add... - 46.0677
Sole Fillets With Mushroom Tomato Cream Sauce
1. In 10-inch (25 cm) pie plate arrange the fillets like spokes of a wheel folding both ends of each fillet underneath center and.
2. Sprinkle over with mushrooms, tomato and onion evenly over fish and drizzle with wine.
3. With vented... - 46.039
Shrimp And Pasta With Tomato Cream Sauce
1. Thaw frozen shrimp.
2. Drain the tomatoes and keep aside 3 tbsp oil.
3. Chop the tomatoes into slivers.
4. Take a 2-quart saucepan, add reserved oil and heat over medium flame.
5. Add garlic and shrimp and cook for about 2 to 4... - 46.0249
Fish Croquettes In Coconut Cream
1) In a bowl with warm water, soak the chili peppers for 5 minutes, drain.
2) Grind or finely chop 1 onion, chili peppers, fish, garlic and ginger together and slice 1 onion.
3) Blend the onion mixture with the lemon juice, cornstarch... - 45.8584
Normandy Pork With Cream And Apples
Haven't tried this yummy Normandy Pork With Cream And Apples recipe, yet? I am sure you will love it! Use the freshest of pork available to get a delicious dish. Dish is a French specialty, eaten as a Main Dish. Spare 70 minutes from your leisure time and you... - 45.8452
Ribbon Pasta With Basil Cream
In a 5 to 6-quart pan, bring 3 quarts water and vinegar to boil.
Also melt butter in a 5 to 6-quart pan over medium-high heat.
Add shallots and stir until golden, about 2 minutes.
Add cream and broth.
Boil on high heat until reduced to 1 cup, about 10... - 45.7527
Flemish Chicken In Lemon Cream Soup
1) In a heavy 8- to 10-quart pot Combine the fowl, giblets, beef, veal shank and water.
2) Let it come to a boil over high heat. Using a spoon, skim the scum and foam as they rise to the surface.
3) Put in the onions, celery, leeks, carrots and salt,... - 45.6672
Pork Chops With Dill Cream Gravy
1 In a large skillet, melt butter.
2 Saute onions and mushrooms until tender.
3 Remove from the skillet and set aside.
4 Sprinkle pork chops with salt and pepper.
5 In large skillet, put the chops and brown on both sides.
6 In a bowl, mix... - 45.6513
Chicken Joints In A Mushroom Cream Sauce
1) In a small bowl, melt 50 g 1/2 oz butter in the microwave on high.
2) Stir in the onions and mushrooms, saute until the mushrooms are soft and the onions are transparent, keep aside.
3) In a casserole dish, place the chicken joints, green pepper and... - 45.5845
Golden Fish Bake In Cream
1) Preheat oven to temperature of 350 degrees.
2) Cut the fresh or frozen fillets into serving-sized pieces.
3) Mix together the flour, salt and pepper and coat the fillets with the mixture.
4) In a 13x9x2 baking dish, arrange the coated... - 45.4715
Marinated Venison In Cream Gravy
1. In a skillet, heat oil.
2. Add the onions and sauté them until golden, about 5-7 minutes.
3. Take off the heat and stir in beer and seasonings.
4. Place the venison in a large dish.
5. Pour the beer marinade over the meat.
6. Place in the... - 45.4452
Shrimp In Cream Sauce
1. In a 1 1/2-quart casserole combine onions and butter.
2. Arrange shrimp over onions around outer edge of casserole.
3. In center of shrimp place mushrooms and sprinkle with flour, salt and pepper.
4. Cover with heavy-duty plastic wrap and microwave... - 45.3413
Bake Fried Chicken With Wine Cream Sauce
1. Season chicken pieces with salt and pepper, and dust them with flour.
2. In the oven set to 425°F, heat the butter in a shallow baking pan which will hold the chicken pieces in one layer.
3. Place the chicken pieces in the hot fat, skin side down. Bake... - 45.3194
Tagliatelle With Veal Wine And Cream
1 Evenly coat the pieces of veal with seasoned flour.
2 In a pan, melt butter and fry the veal until browned.
3 Using a slotted spoon, remove from the pan and set aside.
4 In the pan, add onion and saute until soft and golden, for 8 - 10... - 45.3141
Eggplant And Cream On Pasta
Combine the seasoning mix ingredients in a small bowl.
Combine the creamy mixture ingredients in a blender and process until smooth.
Preheat a heavy 10-inch skillet, preferably nonstick, over high heat to 350°, about 4 minutes.
Combine 1 cup of... - 45.2687
Fried Chicken With Cream Gravy
Fried Chicken With Cream Gravy! Isn't your mouth already watering. This delicious dish boasts a wonderful flavor and the combination of fried crispy texture with a tasty gravy! Try this wonderful Fried Chicken With Cream Gravy recipe! - 45.1936
Chicken Hashed In Cream
Simmer chicken in cream until cream is reduced to about half.
Melt butter and blend in flour and seasonings.
Gradually add milk and cook, stirring, until thickened.
Add about 1/2.cup of this sauce to chicken mixture and stir in 1 egg yolk and the onion.
Beat... - 45.1903
Cream Of Spinach Soup
The cream of spinach soup is a flavorful and filling soup made with spinach and onions. Cooked in the microwave with milk and water base, the cream of spinach soup also has tomatoes and roasted cmin for flavor and cornflour and fresh cream for body. - 45.1128
Normandy Pork With Cream And Apples
There is no better gift for your palate than this Normandy Pork With Cream And Apples recipe. Dish takes only 70 minutes to be prepared. Use the freshest of pork available to get a flavorful dish. Dish is an amazing Main Dish to set the French table. I am... - 45.0917
Chicken And Herb Cream
1) Take a saucepan and gently heat crème fraiche, until it begins to boil. Now remove the pan from heat and add tarragon, basil, and parsley to the creme.
2) Let the mixture stand in the saucepan while you cook chicken.
3) Take a frying pan and place... - 45.0802
Grilled Chicken Breasts And Herbed Eggplant With Thyme Cream Sauce
1) In a small bowl, combine the lemon juice, half the oil, and the soy sauce, garlic, salt, and black pepper. Stir to mix well.
2) Pound or bruise the herbs lightly to release their oils, and mix into the marinade. Let stand, covered, 3 to 4... - 45.0702
Vegetable Cannelloni With Cream Sauce
1) Cook the cannelloni for 12 minutes till tender. Rinse, drain and set aside.
2) In a skillet, spray vegetable oil and saute onions and carrots on medium heat for 3 minutes. Add in spinach, red peppers and garlic and cook until the spinach softens.
3)... - 45.0702
Tarragon Chicken Salad In Cream Puff Shells
Place the chicken breasts in a large, deep skillet, and cover with the chicken broth and water.
Bring the liquid to a simmer.
Cover the pan and cook covered until the chicken is just cooked, about 15 to 20 minutes.
While the chicken is cooking, combine the... - 45.0244