- » Maida Snack
Maida Snack Recipes
Enjoy our collection of maida snack recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for maida snack recipes.
Diwali Bhajani Chakli
For most Indians, the Chakli is crunchy tea-time snack. Yes, they love it and so will you. Though this snackk can be made throughout the year, it is a Diwali staple. Madhura in this video is making the Chaklis with the flavorsome ajwain seeds. Enjoy. - 143.559
Manjula has come up with a traditional Indian snack which is very similar to salty crackers. Like all her other recipes, this one is also easy to follow and made easily. This is a make ahead snack and can be stored in airtight jars for more than a fortnight.... - 128.141
Looking for some vegetarian homemade biscuit recipe? Chef Manjula is a vegetarian and she has this nan khatai recipe for her vegetarian viewers. These are light, crunchy and delicious, so anyone can enjoy them. Homemade nan khatai are much better than the... - 102.535
Hyderabadi Osmania Biscuit
There could not be any better way of having a hot cup of chai than to dip these salty-sweet, soft and crumbly Hyderabadi biscuits. They are so delicious, they simply melt in your mouth. You no longer have to buy them from an Irani bakery or café as you can... - 73.9318
1. Blend chana dal, curd, green chillies and salt into a fine paste.
2. Heat a small pan and put mustard seeds, a pinch of asafoetida, curry leaves and saute them.
3. Mix with the paste. The chutney is ready.
For Maida Dhirde:
1. Mix all the... - 34.8732
You May Also Like!
1. Sieve rice flour, maida, salt and soda-bicarbonate in a bowl.
2. Now put all the ingredients in a bowl.
3. Mix all the ingredients slowly by adding water little by little.
4. The mixture must be semi-solid like onion pakoda mixture.
5. Drop pakodas slowly... - 35.8309
Crispy Gujia/indian Festival Snack
* Mix maida, semolina, 3 tablespoon of oil/ghee and little bit of water to knead into a soft dough. Cover it and keep it aside for 15-20mins
* Now heat pan in a low flame and add dry fruits, khoya, sugar and mix them well until... - 42.9123
1. Mash boiled potatoes.
2. Grate vegetables and boil for 2 minutes in boiling water and drain.
3. Heat a non stick pan, add vegetables and ajinomotto. Cook till soft.
4. When vegetables get cool then add capsicum, potatoes, spring onion, chilli sauce, salt,... - 37.963
1. Boil and mash potatoes.
2. Add chilly, garam masala, lemon juice, coriander, pudina, salt according to taste.
3. Mix maida in 1 cup of water.
4. Make small balls of mashed masala potatoes.
5. Dip small balls in maida.
6. Then dip these balls in seviyan.
7.... - 34.4854
Pepper Sooji Coins
1. Mix maida, rava and rice flour together and sieve the mixture well.
2. Add salt, jeera and ground pepper to the flour mixture.
3. Add water to the dough and knead to a firm dough. Keep aside for 5 minutes.
4. Take pea sized balls and press them to a coin... - 26.9616
1. Mix maida, pepper, salt & cumin seeds together.
2. Knead the mixture into a stiff dough by adding required quantity of water.
3. Divide the dough into three equal parts and roll out on a pastry board, a part at a time to 1/4 inches thickness.
4. Cut into... - 23.0013
1. Deseed the corn into a bowl.
2. To it add the egg white, maida, coriander, salt, pepper, red chilli powder, ginger garlic paste, green chillies.
3. Mix all the ingredients well.
4. Heat a pan.
5. Take the mixture with the help of a spoon and transfer in to... - 34.9074
Soya Bean Wheels
1. Soak soyabeans overnight and remove the skin and grind coarsely.
2. Heat a pan and roast the ground soyabean till golden brown in color.
3. Add spices and remove.
4. Add maida and make a hard dough using water.
5. Roll the dough into 1/8 inch thickness.
6.... - 30.6489
1. Mix all the above ingredients together and roast in a non stick pan.
2. Drop the batter by a spoon to form round shapes in pan. Cook it well from both sides. - 25.1334
1. Slice onions, green chillies and ginger into small pieces.
2. Grind dhania, chilli powder and pepper into a fine paste.
3. Slice beetroot into small pieces.
4. Boil, peel and mash the potatoes.
5. Roast ginger, onion and green chillies in non stick pan.
6.... - 41.4812