- » Maida Cut
Maida Cut Recipes
Enjoy our collection of maida cut recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for maida cut recipes.
Hyderabadi Osmania Biscuit
There could not be any better way of having a hot cup of chai than to dip these salty-sweet, soft and crumbly Hyderabadi biscuits. They are so delicious, they simply melt in your mouth. You no longer have to buy them from an Irani bakery or café as you can... - 86.6715
Chirote,a very famous Maharashtrian dish.Specially prepared during Diwali.Sweet and delicious Chirote dipped in sugar syrup makes this dish taste very yummy!It is a bit difficult,but worth the efforts!Try it! - 0
Chatai Kanavla is a unique and very famous Maharashtrian Diwali sweet. The tantalising aroma of the fillings used for kanavla is awesome.The magic of colors used to make this chatai kanavla is irresistible.Don't get scared seeing the list and directions.Once... - 0
Farm Maidens Drink
Place the sugar, water and lemon rind in a saucepan and heat, stirring, until the sugar dissolves.
If fresh apricots are used, poach them in boiling water for 1 to 2 minutes, drain and remove the pits.
Add them to the sugar-water mixture and let stand 24... - 36.4294
Grate paneer and add all other ingredients to make a paste. (except corn flour and maida & bread)
Cut the sides of a buttered bread slice, keep it flat on a rolling board.
Press, applying pressure with a rolling pin so that the holes of the bread close.... - 39.7486
Deep Friend Prawns And Mushroom
Peel the prawns, discarding the head but leaving on the tail.
Split open down the back, remove the intestinal tract and press the prawn open gently with the hand to make a butterfly shape.
Dip the prawns into flour, shake, dip into the batter and deep fry... - 28.914
1. Mash boiled potatoes.
2. Grate vegetables and boil for 2 minutes in boiling water and drain.
3. Heat a non stick pan, add vegetables and ajinomotto. Cook till soft.
4. When vegetables get cool then add capsicum, potatoes, spring onion, chilli sauce, salt,... - 39.9497
1) Add oil,salt and sugar to the maida..
2) Make a dough by adding hot water.
3) Roll of the dough to a circle and make a vertical cut first and then a horizontal cut to form a daimond shape.
4) Deep fry them in oil.
5) Store them in air tight... - 33.5531
Pooris can be made in 2-3 different types. - 39.302
Paneer Mushroom Turnovers
1. Sift maida, salt & baking powder. Add ajwain.
2. Cut butter into small pieces & rub it gently with your finger tips into the maida till it starts resembling fine bread crumbs.
3. Make a dough with ice cold water with minimum handling. Knead lightly. Wrap... - 44.9465
1. In a medium size nonstick pan, put the sliced onions. Let it become transparent.
2. Add crudely cut thin potatoes.
3. Mix it well.
4. In a bowl, mix the flours, salt and enough water to make a thin paste like liquid.
5. Add this paste to the onion-potato.... - 28.1716
Would you love to have chicken for your tea time snack? Here’s the chicken bajji recipe for a delicious quick bite. Invite your friends over for tea and treat them to an innovative chicken snack. Deep fried chicken dumpling is your secret formula to loads... - 35.948
cut idlis into squares...
make a thick paste of maida 4tbs+corn flour 4 tbs+saffron one pinch+chilli powder half tsp.
dip the square peices of idlis into the paste and deep fry it in cooking oil.
In an pan heat about 3 tbs of oil fry 1 onion and 2... - 39.7797
The sweet aroma of freshly baked Lemon 'Tarts is irresistible. These are one of my favorite desserts. Try this wonderful Lemon 'Tarts recipe! - 44.8014
1. Cut paneer into 1/2" cubes.
2. Mix cornflour, maida and salt in a bowl. Add enough water to make a batter of thick pouring consistency such that it coats the paneer.
3. Dip each piece of paneer in batter and deep fry to a golden brown colour.
4. Heat 2... - 36.8264
A delicious all time snack. - 38.7135
Khara Gos Ma Kamodio Kand
1. Skin the yam and cut into 1" square pieces. Soak in salted water, dry with a cloth towel and fry in ghee till soft.
2. Take three tablespoons of ghee after the yam has been fried and place the onions and bay leaves in a large pan. When the onions turn... - 27.5827
Samosas are one of the most popular Indian Appetizers. This is a quick and easy recipe for baked Samosas. - 45.6717
Cover chicken pieces with ground masala and place in a bowl or pan.
Beat curds and maida and mix salt, haldi, roasted masala, saffron and browned onions in it.
Marinate chicken pieces in this for 2 hours.
Heat ghee and fry potato halves.
Lessen ghee, add... - 44.1725
1.Mix six tablespoons of oil with maida. Using fingers, mix well so that the mixture takes the form of breadcrumbs and binds to a certain extent.
2. Now add some water and knead lightly. Keep adding water as required and knead into a soft dough. Set aside and... - 38.1355
1. Wash the cauliflower florets and cook them in salt water for a few minutes, drain the water completely, pat dry with a kitchen towel and set aside.
2. In a bowl, mix maida, corn flour, salt, red chilli powder, white pepper powder,... - 85.8576
1. Mix maida, pepper, salt & cumin seeds together.
2. Knead the mixture into a stiff dough by adding required quantity of water.
3. Divide the dough into three equal parts and roll out on a pastry board, a part at a time to 1/4 inches thickness.
4. Cut into... - 24.1444
• Fry coco powder and maida in 6 tsp of ghee.
• Dissolve the sugar in 3/4 cup water.
• Mix all ingredients except cashew nuts and stir continuously.
• When the mixture becomes thick, add cashew nuts and mix properly.
• When froth... - 35.2687
Baby Corn Pakoda
Cut the baby corns lengthways into two,keep aside.Grind together the green chillies, garlic and ginger to make a paste.Combine maida, cornflour, salt, masala paste, coriander and water to form a batter.Take a skillet and heat oil in it. Dip each baby corn... - 15.4961
Homemade Spring Roll
1. Sieve cornflour and maida together; add eggs and beat with electric beater till smooth.
2. Add half the aji-no-moto and salt.
3. Blanch the vegetables, put them in a strainer and when well strained saute in a little oil with the rest of the ingredients.
4.... - 31.9555
Soya Bean Wheels
1. Soak soyabeans overnight and remove the skin and grind coarsely.
2. Heat a pan and roast the ground soyabean till golden brown in color.
3. Add spices and remove.
4. Add maida and make a hard dough using water.
5. Roll the dough into 1/8 inch thickness.
6.... - 32.7446
Pazham Pory has a fine taste. Pazham Pory gets its taste from banana mixed with all purpose flour and turmeric powder. Pazham Pory is inspired by many food joints across the world. - 39.7576
Stuffed cauliflower in Indian bread - paratha with a different taste - 35.7139
1. Sieve together maida and salt.
2. Add warm water to flour and make a soft dough.
3. Knead well and set aside for 2-3 hours.
4. If yeast is used, dissolve yeast in lukewarm water. Add to maida sifted with salt and soda bicarbonate. This dough must be left... - 41.676
Wash, wipe fish pieces and cover with salt, turmeric and lemon juice.
Heat oil in large frying pan, place fish pieces in it and sprinkle a little maida over them.
Fry till half done, take out pieces and keep aside.
Heat same oil, fry onions till soft, adding... - 42.5994
Mix together all the ingredients and add enough water to form a stiff dough.
Divide the dough into balls and roll each ball out into a thin disc on a floured board.
Cut into strips 4 inches in width.
Place mince on one end of each strip and roll up into a... - 25.8784
1)Pre-heat the oven to 180°C.
2)To Make the Base: In a blender, cream Nestle Butter and sugar together.
3)In a bowl, add in the cream and sifted maida. Mix well.
4)Take a baking tray (20cmx30cm) and lightly grease it.
5)Stuff and press... - 41.6406
1. Mix the kova with maida and few drops of water. Make a smooth dough and divide
into small balls.
2. Mix kismis, cardamoms and cashews and ground to fine paste.
3. Soak each ball in red color, make a hole with your thumb in the middle and place
ground... - 41.1324
Microwave Chocolate Cake
This eggless microwave chocolate cake recipe is one that I absolutely love. This is one that comes to my mind when I want to cook fast and really delicious. Have made it atleast a 100 times and it is just perfect each time- a never fail recipe. All it takes... - 44.0285
Pista Burfee is delicious and easy to make. My family raids the refrigerator and gobbles some Pista Burfee down before it sets completely! Here is a brilliant recipe for Pista Burfee! - 38.2037
Roller Coaster Samosas
1. Mix maida, salt. Make a stiff dough with lukewarm water. Cover and keep aside.
2. Mash the potatoes well with all filling ingredients.
3. Roll a circle of dough (like chapati) about 1 cm thick.
4. Spread the filling over dough circle, leaving 1/2 inch from... - 40.2212
Cheese Rana Fried Fish
(1) Cut the fish into 4 x 6 cm pieces and flatten lightly using a meat hammer.
(2) Finely chop onions and green coriander.
(3) In a mixing bowl combine egg, mustard, salt, pepper, lemon juice, maida, coriander and onions.
(4) Whisk to... - 45.4587
Shankarpali in Marathi is a snack popular in Maharashtra India, and elsewhere among ethnic Maharashtrian populations. Shankarpali is traditionally enjoyed as a treat on the Diwali holiday. . It is also very popular snack amongst the gujarati community in... - 40.5392
Jeera Shankarpali is nothing but Namak Pare which is made with user of little bit cumin seeds (Jeera) which is truly a crispy snacks that can go well with tea. - 113.506
This samosa is very easy to make and will come very nice for the first time itself. I do this with the tortillas which we get in all American grocery stores. Even bachlors can try this samosa and enjoy it. - 48.8886
1 In a blender jar, put the kaju and crush to a fine powder.
2 Put rest of the ingredients in the same jar and blend to a smooth paste.
3 In a thick-bottomed pan, put the prepared mixture.
4 Cook on low heat, stirring, until the... - 35.468
1 Preheat the oven to 150 C.
2 In a bowl, sift together refined flour and baking powder.
3 Add in butter and rub until the mixture resembles bread crumbs.
4 Break the egg and add it to the refined flour.
5 Knead the mixture to... - 38.0163
Tutti Frooti Sandesh
1 Lightly grease a large plate or a tray.
2 In a blender jar, add all the ingredients except the crystallized peel.
3 Blend into a smooth paste.
4 In a thick-bottomed pan, transfer the mixture.
5 Heat well, stirring... - 38.9329
Vanilla Fudge is my favorite since childhood. I love the aroma of the Vanilla Fudge and serve it often for my children's birthday parties. Try it for yourself, I am sure you will love the Vanilla Fudge! - 38.734
1. Sieve the flour three times over with the salt, baking powder and sodium bicarbonate.
2. Mix well with oil, curd and sugar and beat till the mixture is well blended.
3. Bake in a hot oven for 40 minutes till done.
For chocolate cake, add 2 tbsp cocoa in... - 33.6826
1. Combine all the dough ingredients and make into a stiff dough.
2. Heat a pan and saute onions.
3. Add the rest of the filling ingredients and cook until the mushrooms are tender.
4. Sharpen with lemon juice.
5. Add chopped coriander and seasoning. Cool.
6.... - 41.9098
Nimbu Dahi Ka Cake
Mix butter and caster sugar till fluffy.
Add grated lemon rind and egg yolks and blend well.
Add flour and yoghurt alternately till batter is solid.
Add candied peel.
Beat egg whites stiff, and gently fold in.
Pour into a greased cake tin and bake in a... - 45.6627
Spinach And Potato Bake
1. In a casserole set the spinach mixed with half of the white sauce, salt and pepper to taste and 1/2 tsp mustard.
2. Cover with paneer slices.
3. The last layer consists of the mashed potatoes mixed with the rest of white sauce, salt and pepper and 1 tbsp... - 29.1749
Seb Aur Strawberry Ki Neori
Cook apples with the ground sugar.
When soft, add strawberries and almonds.Blend and reserve.
Mix sieved flour with baking powder and salt.
Add the butter to make a breadcrumb-like mixture.
Add cold water and make a stiff dough.
Cover and keep for 30... - 38.8413
Seb Ka Crumble
Sieve flour and baking powder together.
Add half the sugar and butter to make a breadcrumb-like mixture.
Keep turning the mixture with your fingers to obtain granules.
Peel and core the apples.
Slice and cook with the remaining sugar and the nutmeg... - 36.3825
1. Clean, core and cut the pineapple into small thin pieces.
2. Heat the oil and add half the quantity of the panchporan. When done, add the pineapple pieces, turmeric, chilly powder, salt, sugar and 2 cups of water. Cook until the pineapple is soft.
3. Mix... - 39.7959
Mix together flour, salt, soda and butter.
Add enough buttermilk to form a stiff dough.
Peel and mash the bananas.
Mix in the coconut and spices.
Form the dough into a ball and roll out into a thin sheet on a flavoured board.
Cut into small rounds with an... - 43.1871
Eglinhas De Conde
Mix together the pastry ingredients.
Add enough water to knead to a soft but firm dough.
Roll out into a thin sheet.
Cut into small pieces and line small boat-shaped moulds which should be lightly buttered.
Prick the bottom of the pastry.
Beat whites, fold in... - 42.6862
Paneer Roll Ups
1. Beat maida, eggs, salt, pepper and milk together to get a smooth batter of a very thin pouring consistency.
2. Heat a non-stick pan. Smear 1 tsp oil in the centre.
3. Remove from fire and pour one karchi (1/3 cup) of batter. Spread by tilting the pan. Cook... - 45.7873
Spinach Paneer Casserole
1. Boil palak with soda-bicarb. Blend palak and a tomato in a liquidizer.
2. Add salt, pepper, sugar, butter, milk, laung and illaichi to palak & cook till thick and dry. Keep aside.
3. Heat 1 tbsp oil in a karahi. Add onion, chilli, garlic and ginger. Cook... - 45.9274
1. Mix thoroughly maida and salt.
2. Knead the dough hard and leave for 1-2 hours.
1. Peel boiled potatoes and chop them fine. Boil fresh green peas.
2. Put jeera, hing and finely chopped green chillies in a karahi. Saute till the chilli... - 48.6119
Eliche With Chicken And Cheese Sauce
1)Boil Buitoni Eliche, in a deep pan with salted water as per pack instructions.
2)Remove from heat and drain. Sprinkle 1 tsp Sasso Olive Oil and set aside.
3)In a pan, melt Nestle Butter and add in the maida flour. Stir for a minute.
4)Remove from... - 44.5814
Chirote is a crisp sugary affair ! Oh yes! This crunchy sweet has a surprise syrup oozing out with every bite. This is a typical Diwali sweet in North India. But then, you don't have to wait till Diwali to make it. Enjoy making it now! - 130.395
1. Heat 2 tbsp ghee. Add onions, ginger, garlic, green chillies & cloves. Cook till onions turn transparent.
2. Add carrots & crushed green cardamom. Cook for 1 minute.
3. Add tomatoes & cook covered on low heat for 5-7 minutes.
4. Add 1 cup water. Boil. Keep... - 39.6036
Very popular Indo-Chinese appetizer. Deep fried Cauliflower Fritters cooked in sweet, sour and spicy Chinese based gravy! Goes well with plane boiled rice, noodles! - 114.224
Vegetable Paneer Kofta
1. Shred all vegetables into thin long strips.
2. Heat 1 1/2 tbsp oil in a karahi. Add onions. Cook for a few seconds.
3. Add capsicum. Fry for a few seconds.
4. Add cabbage & carrot. Stir fry for 1 minute.
5. Add salt and pepper to taste.
6. Remove from... - 44.8723
Classic Paneer Pasanda
Paneer pasanda is a delicate Indian preparation, which you might have tasted in the Indian eateries. Watch this video, if you want to cook this awesome cottage cheese preparation for your special Indian menu. Serve over saffron rice preparation and enjoy a... - 125.807
1. For the pancakes, mix flour, salt, and pepper together in a bowl. Add milk gradually. Mix well with an egg beater. Add enough milk to get a thin pouring consistency. Add an egg or baking soda and mix well.
2. Heat a small non stick pan. Smear 1 tsp oil in... - 38.0661
Patisa Or Soan Papdi
Indian Sweet of Bengali orgin made of gram flour and sweet. Loved by children. Dry and lasts long. - 42.56
Chocolate Chip Cookies
1...preheat the oven to 180 degree(350f).
2...cut the chocolate bar in to pieces,keep aside.
3...put the butter in a mixing bowl and using wooden spoon,beat till it is soft and creamy.
4...Add the brown sugar and mix... - 39.2845
Multi &toreyed Pancakes
1. Sift maida, salt, soda and pepper.
2. Add milk. Beat well with an egg-beater. Add enough milk to get a pouring consistency.
3. Heat a non-stick pan (not too hot). Smear 1 tsp oil on it in the centre.
4. Remove from fire and pour 1/3 cup (1 big karchi)... - 43.211
Chicken And Spinach Pasta Pie
1)Pre-heat the oven to 200°C.
2)In a deep pan, boil Buitoni Eliche in salted water as per pack instructions.
3)Remove from heat and drain. Sprinkle 1 tsp Sasso Olive Oil and set aside.
4)In a pan, boil spinach for a few minutes till it... - 46.0342
Honey Chilli Potatoes
1. mix all the ingredients till no. 7 , then add maida and it .fry the potatoes till golden brown in smoky hot oil.keep the fried potatoes aside.
2. heat 2 tsp oil , add garlic (slow fire) , red chilli powder,ajino-moto,and stir it.
3, add vineger,red chilli... - 53.7183
Aloo Stuffed Samosa
Aloo stuffed samosa is a popular Indian snack prepared by stuffing maida (all purpose flour) based shell with mashed potato and then deep frying the dumpling in hot oil. - 0
Cocktail Paneer Samosa
1. Mix maida, suji, salt, baking pd. and ghee.
2. Add a few tbsp of water and knead to form a stiff dough.
3. Keep covered for 1/2 hour.
4. Heat oil. Put off the fire. Add ginger. Add salt, red chilli pd, garam masala, zeera, and amchoor. Return to fire.
5.... - 44.9235
This Nankhatai Recipe is especially suitable for kids. My grand mother used to make this Nankhatai whenever I visited her. This reminds me of sweet memories of childhood. Nankhatai is a very popular Indian cookie .It is really easy to cook and tastes... - 35.6193
Meethi Tikiya,or Khajoorain ( Thekua).
It prepare in Karachi and all over Pakista spl at the occaision of muslim festival" RAJJAB" named as MEETHI TIKYEN.
It prepare in Bihar( INDIA) spl at the hindu festival Chhat named as THEKUA.
In U.P & M.P. state known as Khajoorain. - 44.8522
1.sift the flour,baking powder,and cocoa powder together.
2.repeat this 2-3 times.
3.cream butter and sugar in a mixing bowl.
4.now add eggs one at a time and keep beating well.
5.gradually fold in the flour a little at a time,alternating with little milk at... - 41.5724
A quick snack item to enjoy during the evenings - 38.864
Sohan Papdi is a very popular Indian sweet . It is extensively used during diwali and other Indian festivals. It makes your celebration more delightful. Try and enjoy this sohan papdi recipe. - 43.2843
Sweet Onion Rings
Sweet Onion Rings are a crispy, puffy, sweet, quick snack to relish on a bore day with family. Enjoy! - 47.5029
1. Take a large thali. Crack the eggs in it and mix in the curds and sugar and beat it all together with your hand till the sugar melts. Add vanilla and spice powder.
2. Gradually add one tablespoon ghee and the baking powder, self-raising and wheat flour and... - 31.0991
Pomfrets Fillets With Cheese And Parsley
1. Wash the fish fillets, apply salt and pour the lime juice over them and allow to marinate for 12 minutes.
2. Chop the spring onions in thin small rings.
3. Place the fillets in a flat pan and cover with the spring onions, tomatoes and the chopped parsley... - 33.303
Are you looking for a tasty Sandesh recipe? Sandesh served as Dessert is the best food to pep me up. I am sure this super delicious Indian Sandesh is gonna bowl you over with its addictive flavor and texture! Missing out on this Sandesh recipe will prove to... - 41.6844
Tickle your taste buds with this delicious Chocolate Fudge. Chocolate Fudge served as a snack is the best food to pep me up. The main ingredient in Chocolate Fudge is Cocoa. Why don't you try this great Chocolate Fudge recipe and see for yourself? - 42.0242
Italian Herbed Fish
Cut fish into big fillets, about 5"x3" pieces.
Wash the fish well.
Pat dry on a kitchen towel.
Spread flour in a plate.
Roll the fish fillets on the flour to coat and absorb any moisture.
In a wide dish, mix all the remaining ingredients.
Add fish and toss to... - 42.2914
Cheese & Cumin Scones
Fry chopped onions in hot oil till pale pink and translucent.
Add the ground masala paste and fry well.
When the oil comes to the surface, put in the pork and bacon pieces and fry.
Add the bread cubes, peas, carrots, fried potatoes and green coriander.
Mix... - 39.2538
1. Wash and dry mushrooms.
2. Cut the stalks level with caps.
3. Slice mushrooms thinly; chop the stalks separately.
4. Melt half the butter in the frying pan; saute mushrooms slightly.
5. Add flour, and gradually add cold milk, herbs, beaten egg yolks and... - 37.1636
For Dough :
First knead the dough with warm water by mixing all the dough ingredients.
For Filling :
1. Take mashed potatoes, mix lemon juice, salt and sugar.
2. Now crush other ingredients in mixer for half a minute (be careful we want to just crush it not... - 44.1833
Khoye Ki Gujiya
Mix 1/2 cup melted ghee and the sieved flour.
Add 1 tbsp sugar and a pinch of salt.
Rub well, kneading the dough till blended, adding cold water as necessary.
Cover and reserve.
Now, mix the khoya, nuts, copra, cardamom powder and sugar to taste.
Mix... - 41.1521
Traditional Fish And Chips
Sieve the flour into a bowl, add the sugar and mix both together.
Pour the beer, salt and egg yolk into the middle.
Stir everything together well.
Mix the milk and water and add gradually until the batter has a thick, smooth consistency.
Leave to stand for 30... - 36.2351
Move Ane Badamnu Pudding
Mix butter and sugar with the palm of your hand till creamy.
Add flour and roll into a breadcrumb-like mixture.
Thin add enough iced water to make a stiff dough.
Freeze for 30 minutes.
Roll out and line a 30 cm pie dish.
Flute the edges.
Prick the pastry base... - 42.3672
Fish Amritsar Style
Fillet fish or cut into thick slices through the bone, as preferred.
Wash and drain thoroughly.
Combine ingredients for batter in a bowl and beat till smooth, adding a little water if necessary.
Place fish in batter and marinate for about 40 minutes.
Heat oil... - 41.6164
1) Wash the mushrooms, remove and chop the stems, place the caps aside.
2) In a pan, saute the onions, garlic and green chillies in the Sasso olive oil.
3) Stir in the mushroom stems and saute over a medium heat until dry.
4) Stir in the... - 45.6879
Sift the semolina and flour and mix with the ghee, curds and colouring.
Form a dough, taking a little water if necessary.
Form into a ball and keep aside, covered, for 2 hours in a warm place.
Dissolve the sugar in 1/4 cup water over a slow... - 47.0936
Mix flour and salt together.
Rub in ghee, add milk along with enough water to form a stiff dough.
Cover and set aside for 15 minutes.
Divide the dough into small balls.
Roll out each ball into a thin sheet on a floured board.
Cut each sheet into strips of... - 35.031
Ethakka Appam/pazham Pori (sweet Banana Fritter)
Ethakka appam or Pazham pori as it is commonly called is a very common evening snack in Kerala. It is very tasty as it includes the sweetness of banana as well as the sugar. It is serve hot with tea. This is one of the best snack that can be enjoyed during... - 0
Khatta Mitha Paneer
1. Chop tomatoes, onions, carrots and 2 green chillies. Add 2 tsp salt and 1/2 cup water. Simmer for 20 minutes till they are tender.
2. Pass through a fine sieve or a strainer.
3. Heat the puree, add soya-bean sauce, vinegar, salt and sugar and cook for 2 to... - 42.5451
Mix flour with ghee and salt and make a pliable dough with water and set aside for half an hour.
Divide the dough into 12 balls and roll each ball into a big chappati of 1/8" thickness.
Deep fry each chappati without browning.
Make these chappaties... - 41.3154
Bored of cookies and pastries, then, try this simple lightly flavored Indian Fried Crunchy Pastries. As always, chef Manjula has successfully come up with this non-complicated and easy to make recipe. The most important ingredient for the dish is carom seeds... - 117.365
Spicy Besan Paare
The Besan Pares are a typical tea time snack in North India. They are spicy and crunchy, and they make a fantastic snack. If you love the Indian savory snacks in general, you will love this Besan Paare recipe. Enjoy making it and Manjula will teach you how in... - 117.422
Mix flour, sooji and salt. Add sufficient water to make the dough. Keep it aside for half an hour.
Make small balls of the dough, roll it into tiny puris (make it to chapathi size and cut into small puris) and deep fry them in oil.
Grind all the... - 43.6936