- » Maida
Enjoy our collection of maida recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for maida recipes.
Chirote is a crisp sugary affair ! Oh yes! This crunchy sweet has a surprise syrup oozing out with every bite. This is a typical Diwali sweet in North India. But then, you don't have to wait till Diwali to make it. Enjoy making it now! - 144.096
Manjula has come up with a traditional Indian snack which is very similar to salty crackers. Like all her other recipes, this one is also easy to follow and made easily. This is a make ahead snack and can be stored in airtight jars for more than a fortnight.... - 128.141
Maida Of The Mist Pie
1. Collect and measure all the required ingredients
2. Preheat the oven to 325°F before baking
3. Generously grease a 9-inch pie pan with butter.
4. Prepare a double boiler pan by setting a saucepan filled with 3 inches of water over a medium... - 47.4223
1. Blend chana dal, curd, green chillies and salt into a fine paste.
2. Heat a small pan and put mustard seeds, a pinch of asafoetida, curry leaves and saute them.
3. Mix with the paste. The chutney is ready.
For Maida Dhirde:
1. Mix all the... - 34.8732
Farm Maidens Drink
Place the sugar, water and lemon rind in a saucepan and heat, stirring, until the sugar dissolves.
If fresh apricots are used, poach them in boiling water for 1 to 2 minutes, drain and remove the pits.
Add them to the sugar-water mixture and let stand 24... - 34.6873
1) Into a cocktail shaker, add in the ice cubes.
2) Pour in Forbidden fruit, white creme de menthe and vodka.
3) Shake well.
4) Serve the Maiden in chilled martini glasses. - 30.7195
Juice the spinach, parsley and carrots and stir in the spirulina. - 25.6164
Sift the flour and salt together.
Add one and a half tablespoons of ghee and knead the flour into a stiff dough, adding sufficient water.
Roll out into approximately eight small rounds, and fry them.
These puris should have a white color, so fry them on a low... - 23.0299
The Maiden Mary Mocktail
In 2-quart pitcher, combine grapefruit juice, tomato juice, clam juice, Worcestershire and hot pepper sauce; blend well.
Add ice cubes.
Pour into serving glasses.
Garnish as desired. - 21.4902
Maida Recipes By Category