- » Mai Tai
Mai Tai Recipes
Mai Tai refers to an alcoholic beverage, which is highly popular among the settings of "Polynesian-style". The drink is entirely based upon lime juice, rum and Curaçao liqueur.
Mai Tai ... More »
Don The Beachcomber's Mai Tai, The Original
The historically accurate version of Don the Beachcomber's recipe, the Mai Tai. This cocktail tastes much different than other Mai Tai variants and will probably pair great with food. - 0
Mai Tai Cocktail
1. For the 1st Mai Tai: In a cocktail shaker, add light rum, triple sec, almond syrup, grenadine, lime and ice cubes and shake well.
2. Strain into a highball glass topped with ice.
3. For the 2nd Mai Tai: In a cocktail shaker, add rum, almond syrup,... - 114.639
Milwaukee Mai Tai With Roaring Dan's Rum
Rum cocktails when mixed with other flavors develops unique and subtle flavors. Here is a recipe to make Milwaukee Mai Tai using Roaring Dan's Rum as the base drink along with other extracts. Enjoy sour sweet tinge in the drink! - 112.26
If you have always been wondering as to how a real "Mai Tai" is, you can check out this recipe of mine. This Mai Tai drink is a tropical classic. Good to taste! - 31.984
Mai Tai Banana Mold
1. In a bowl, beat the egg whites till they form soft peaks.
2. Gradually stir in 2 tablespoons sugar.
3. Beat it again till it forms stiff peaks, and keep aside.
4. In another bowl, Whip the cream and keep aside.
5. Take a saucepan and... - 45.3323
Mai Tai For 12
1) In a large flask, combine all the ingredients together, mix thoroughly.
2) In tightly covered jars or bottles, pour the rum mixture and store in the refrigerator.
3) Serve Mai Tai over ice cubes in iced-tea glasses, garnish with a piece ... - 35.7257
Skinny Mai Tai Martini
A low-calorie Mai Tai drink to satisfy any dieter. Sip on this mix of rum, pineapple, almond and orange while congratulating yourself on consuming only 127 calories. - 109.286
The Perfect Maui Mai Tai
The Mai Tai is the perfect Polynesian cocktail for beachside sipping, and bartender Rico Supnet of the Royal Lahaina Resort does it best. Rico shows Joy Robertson how to mix the signature drink, which features rocker Sammy Hagar's Beach Bar Rum. - 0
My Mai Tai
Combine grapefruit juice with sweetener and extracts.
Pour into large (12 ounce or 15-ounce) old-fashioned glass mostly filled with crushed ice.
Garnish with mint sprig and pineapple stick. - 27.7425
Fill a 14-ounce glass with shaved ice.
Stir in lime juice, syrup, Curacao and light rum.
Drop in half of lime shell.
Float dark rum on top.
Garnish with a pineapple spear topped with sprig of mint.
Float vanda orchid for a really regal touch. - 31.2893
In blender container combine rums, liqueur, and fruit juices.
Cover; blend to mix.
Add ice cubes, one at a time;blend after each till chopped.
Pour into glasses; garnish with cherries or pineapple. - 27.4729
Mai Tai Slush
Combine pineapple juice, sherbet, rum and triple sec in blender.
Add ice; blend until slushy.
Garnish with lime slices, if desired. - 27.3226
Classic Mai Tai Cocktail
1. In a cocktail shaker glass, combine rums, syrup, orange and lime juice.
2. Use a cocktail stirrer or bar spoon to mix well.
3. Fill a hi-ball glass with crushed ice.
4. Pour the drink over the ice.
5. Garnish with sprig of mint and spear... - 39.1553
Easy Mai Tai
1) In a double old-fashioned glass add lime juice, light rum, passion fruit liqueur, and sugar syrup. Mix thoroughly.
2) Add shave ice to fill the glass.
3) Top with dark rum.
4) Garnish with pineapple spear and sprig of fresh mint. - 33.154
Classic Mai Tai
1) Add ice into a tall glass.
2) Mix in all the ingredients.
3) Stir the mixture until sugar dissolves.
4) Serve with a pineapple spear, a sprig of mint, and a straw. - 29.4738
1) Take a double old-fashioned glass and half fill with finely cracked ice.
2) Pout into it.
3) Gently stir the mixture once or twice.
4) Garnish with sprig of fresh mint.
5) Serve with a straw. - 31.1439
Mock Pineapple Mai Tai
Whirl all ingredients together in a blender until frothy. Serve at once in long-stemmed glasses with a thin slice of lime on the rim of each glass. - 27.2112
Mai Tai Pie
1.Combine juices, cornstarch, sugar and salt in a saucepan.Cook until thickened, stirring constantly.
2.Stir a little of this hot mixture into egg yolks, then add this to remaining hot mixture, stirring constantly.Cook 4 minutes over very low heat.
3.Cool... - 38.6352
Party Mai Tais
In pitcher, combine all ingredients except ice and garnish; stir to dissolve orange juice concentrate. - 24.1981
1) In a shaker, pour the grenadine, rums, sugar and lime juice together alongwith with ice cubes and shake well.
2) Strain the mixture in a glass over some cracked ice.
3) Garnish with a pineapple slice, cocktail cherry and lime peel and... - 32.7288
Traditional Trader Vic's Mai Tai
1. In a cocktail shaker, add Jamaican rum, orgeat syrup, orange curacao, simple syrup, lime juice and ice cubes and shake well.
2. Strain into a chilled glass.
3. Garnish with mint and serve as a cocktail. - 109.722
How To Make A Mai Tai
1. In a cocktail shaker, add light rum, dark rum, lime juice, orange curacao, orgeat syrup and grenadine and shake over ice.
2. Strain into a rocks glass with crushed ice.
3. Garnish with a sprig of mint and a little umbrella and serve chilled. - 102.66
The Perfect Mai Tai Cocktail
Perfect Mai Tai Cocktail sort of a Polynesian drink. It has a sweet 'tiki' flavor that you might enjoy. A perfect party drink! Watch and learn how to make this drink from Derrick in this video. Cheers! - 97.595
Sherried Chinese Chicken
Cook contents of rice and seasoning packets in water and butter or margarine according to package directions.
Drain pineapple chunks; reserve 1/4 cup syrup.
Combine reserved pineapple syrup, soy sauce, sherry and Mai-Tai mix.
Pour over chicken.
Refrigerate... - 44.4552
Mai Tai Recipes By Category