- » Maharashtrian Poha
Maharashtrian Poha Recipes
Enjoy our collection of maharashtrian poha recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for maharashtrian poha recipes.
Want a quick, easy and delicious Indian breakfast or snack? Manjula makes a dish with thin poha or thin flattened rice. Poha which is the main ingredient of the dish is very unique to Indian cuisine and cooks fast. Hence, a few stirs in the skillet is enough... - 102.442
Its a traditional maharashtrian dish.Known as kaandaa poha(kaanda=onion) (poha=beaten rice).There are several variations to this recipe! - 39.2361
You May Also Like!
1) Wash and soak poha with sufficient water.
2) In a wok, heat oil and fry onions, ginger, garlic and chillies until soft.
3) Add kheema, salt and ground spices. Saute them until dry and crumbly.
4) Add water to cover ingredients and... - 44.3151
Maharashtrian-style Dadpe Pohe
For every Maharashtrian, Dadpe Pohe brings back fond memories of their mother! A very easy and simple Maharashtrian snack but in most homes it is also eaten as a breakfast. This is a no- cook Dadpe Pohe recipe and does not need the flaked rice to be soaked... - 135.988
This Maharashtrian snack is made of beaten rice, which is more commonly known as Nylon Poha. It is a quick and easy-to-make snack that can be prepared in large quantities and stored in an air tight container for future use. - 0
1. Wash poha a couple of times with water and then let soak in 2-3 tablespoons of water for about 30 minutes.
2. Place a pan on flame, heat oil, add mustard seeds and cumin seeds. Let splutter.
3. Add turmeric powder, asafetida, onion,... - 92.9415
Chewda ( Chuduva, A Snack ) Making Made Easier
Chivda makes such a delicious and easy family snack to be enjoyed with tea. There are so many varieties of chivda, but this recipe shows us how to make one of the most popular and loved version typically made in Maharashtrian homes, It is a spicy poha... - 96.6993