- » Magical Leek Soup
Magical Leek Soup Recipes
Enjoy our collection of magical leek soup recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for magical leek soup recipes.
Cream Leek Soup
This Cream Leek Soup recipe easily finds way to the top of my favorite list. There is not a single month when I don't serve this yummy Side Dish! I am sure both of us will be in agreement that this Cream Leek Soup is very delectable. - 52.4153
You May Also Like!
Pumpkin Soup (zuppa Di Zucca)
For all those pumpkin lovers out there, this Pumpkin Soup (Zuppa Di Zucca) will do the magic. The Pumpkin Soup (Zuppa Di Zucca) combines the flavors of pumpkin, potatoes, butter and cream. Check out the recipe of this rich tasting Pumpkin Soup (Zuppa Di... - 42.6155
Mint Pea Soup
Start off your Easter dinner with delicious and healthy appretizers like this mint and pea soup. Chef Charlie prepares this soup with peas and mint for a refreshing taste and tops it with real crab meat for extra flavor. This highly flavors soup is not only... - 120.128
Vegetable Bisque Soup
Nothing can addict you to it in minutes like this Vegetable Bisque Soup recipe. A delicious Side Dish, the Vegetable Bisque Soup completes your meal. I shall look forward to your comments on this recipe. - 53.1124
French Vegetable Soup
Finally an interesting and good recipe of French Vegetable Soup has arrived. You can serve French Vegetable Soup as a yummy Side Dish. Please try this French Vegetable Soup recipe and let me know how it worked out for you. - 53.1211
Asian Vegetable Stew
1. Soak the mushrooms in warm water to cover for 30 minutes; drain. Cut off and discard the stems and cut the caps in half. Combine the sauce ingredients in a small bowl; set aside.
2. Cut the leek, eggplant, and tomatoes into 1-inch chunks. Cut the bell... - 35.6538
Vegetable Stew With Barley
1. Soak barley in water for 15 minutes.
2. Clean the vegetables and cut into bite size pieces.
3. In a pan, heat fat and stir in vegetables; cover and cook for 15 minutes with occasional shaking.
4. Add hot water, vegetables, soaked... - 51.5092