- » Madrilene
Enjoy our collection of madrilene recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for madrilene recipes.
1. In a saucepan, pour boiling water and add bouillon cube; stir until cubes dissolves.
2. In a bowl, take tomato juice and sprinkle gelatine; wait until the gelatine is soft.
3. Add the tomato gelatine mixture to the bouillon; stir to dissolve... - 49.1673
Bull Cup Madrilene
Place beef, tomatoes, lemon juice, onion, celery, leek, carrots, egg whites, pepper, bay leaf and stock in a heavy kettle.
Bring to a slow boil.
Simmer 2 hours.
Season to taste.
Bring to a boil.
Cool in... - 45.4991
Jellied Consomme Madrilene
1) In a soup kettle, add all the ingredients.
2) Place the soup kettle on heat and bring the liquid to a boil.
3) Cover with a lid and simmer for 3 hours.
4) Use a damp cloth to strain the stock.
5) Use a bowl to pour the stock, cover and place inside... - 43.8333
This Pate Madrilene is one of the best that I've ever tasted ! Try out the Pate Madrilene for yourself and tell me if you like it ! Your suggestions for the dish are welcome ! - 43.8302
Tuna Madrilene Salad
Soften gelatin in the cold water.
Heat 1 can of the madrilene to boiling and stir in the gelatin.
Continue stirring until gelatin is dis-solved.
Add second can of madrilene and chill until the consistency of raw egg white.
Combine carefully the tuna,... - 41.4648
Quick Jellied Madrilene
Soak the gelatin in the cold water for 5 minutes.
Bring the remaining ingredients to a boil.
Boil for 2 minutes.
Remove from heat, add the gelatine while stirring to dissolve it completely.
Strain through a damp cloth.
Refrigerate for the bouillon to jell.
To... - 40.734
Soften gelatin in half of the tomato juice.
Bring water and bouillon cubes to boiling, stirring till dissolved.
Add gelatin mixture; stir till gelatin is dissolved.
Add remaining juice, sherry, and pepper.
Chill, stirring 2 or 3 times, till partially... - 40.5582
1) In a small saucepan make gelatin softer in madrilene.
2) Heat the gelatin, stirring frequently, until gelatin dissolves.
3) Take off from heat.
4) Transfer half-inch-thick layer into a 3-cup bowl.
5) Chill the gelatin just until sticky-firm.
6)... - 40.4704
Royal Consomme Madrilene
1) Preheat oven to 300F.
2) In small bowl, using rotary beater, beat egg, cream, salt, and pepper until well blended but not foamy.
3) In a buttered 2-cup custard cup, strain the mixture.
4) Set custard cup in shallow pan on oven... - 38.9082
Easy Consomme Madrilene With Green Onion
Blend in a saucepan the tomato juice, chicken broth, green pepper, and sugar.
Cover and simmer 6 to 8 minutes, or until green pepper is tender.
Soften gelatin in the cold water in a bowl.
Strain tomato juice mixture into bowl with gelatin and stir until... - 38.8423
Peel and wash the soup vegetables and cut up in big pieces.
Put the knuckle of veal to soak in the water for a half-hour.
Add other ingredients.
Heat slowly and let simmer for 5 or 6 hours, being careful to skim when necessary.
Strain carefully through fine... - 37.4848
1) Allow gelatin to soften in 1 cup juice.
2) Bring 2 1/2 cups water and bouillon cubes to a boil.
3) Stir in gelatin till dissolved and then take off the mixture from heat.
4) Pour in remaining juice, sherry, and pepper and keep in refrigerator to... - 37.3197
1. Chop the tomatoes and put into an enamel or heat-proof glass pan. Add well-flavored jellied chicken stock, which has been skimmed to remove fat. Add chopped lean raw beef, sherry or white wine, herbs, sugar, and seasoning.
2. Beat the egg whites until... - 36.1598
Cucumber Madrilene or more commonly cucumber in tomato consomme can make a great healthy beginning of your day! Peeled cucumbers and diced shrimps without jellied madrilene recipe is useless for Cucumber Madriline. Topped with fresh mint, this cucumber recipe... - 36.1221
Madrilene With Sherry
1) Take 1/2 cup of tomato juice and soften gelatin in it.
2) Combine all the remaining ingredients and bring mixture to a boil.
3) Simmer for about 5 minutes and stir in gelatin mixture.
4) Pour into a shallow pan and chill until firm.
5) Cut... - 35.6268
Royal Consomme Madrilene
1. Make Royal Custard: Preheat oven to 300°F. In small bowl, with rotary beater, beat eggs, cream, salt and pepper until well blended but not foamy.
2. Strain into a buttered 8-inch pie plate. Set pie plate in shallow pan on oven rack. Pour hot water into... - 35.1977
Easy Consomme Madrilene
1) Take a pan and heat all the ingredients together.
2) Simmer them over low flame for 20 minutes.
3) Garnish with minced parsley and serve.
4) Alternately, a teaspoonful of sherry may be added to each serving of the soup. - 35.0585
Hot Madrilene Soup
1. In a 2 quart saucepan, melt the butter over medium heat.
2. Add onion and saute it till it is soft and golden.
3. Tip in the consomme cans and stir in the juice. Bring to a boil
4. Simmer on reduced heat for 5 minutes to intensify the... - 34.7272
Combine consomme and tomato sauce in saucepan and heat just to the boiling point.
Soak gelatin in water 5 minutes.
Remove hot liquid from heat, add soaked gelatin and stir until gelatin is dissolved.
Cool to lukewarm.
Pour mixture into a shallow glass or... - 34.2553
1. Soften gelatin in madrilene in a small saucepan. Heat, stirring constantly, until gelatin dissolves; remove from heat. Pour a 1/2 -inch-thick layer into a 3-cup bowl; chill just until sticky-firm. Cool remaining gelatin mixture in saucepan at room... - 34.2039
You'll simply love this Avocado Madrilene recipe. Try for once, I bet, you would love to prepare this Avocado Madrilene recipe again and again. - 34.1428
Combine all ingredients and simmer, covered, 1 hr.
Strain and clarify, if desired; see To Clarify Brown or White Soup Stock. - 33.4991
1 Combine tomato juice, celery leaves, lemon slice, onion and first 1/2 cup cold water in a medium-size saucepan. Simmer over low heat 10 minutes.
2 Soften gelatin in second 1/2 cup cold water in a medium-size bowl; strain tomato juice into bowl; stir until... - 33.3138
Appetizer Madrilene Cups
1. Soften gelatin in 1 cup of the water in small saucepan; add bouillon cube. Heat, stirring constantly, until gelatin and cube are dissolved.
2. Remove from heat; stir in remaining 1/2 cup water and madrilene; chill 1 hour, or until syrupy.
3. Place six... - 33.1258
Jellied Consomme Madrilene
1. Take a saucepan with vegetable juice cocktail, add gelatin and soften it. Add bay leaf, onion and consommé and bring the mixture to boiling.
2. Strain the liquid into a bowl and allow to chill the mixture is firm. Using a fork, beat the mixture... - 32.1518
Jellied Tomato Madrilene
Sprinkle gelatin on tomato juice to soften.
Dissolve bouillon cubes in boiling water; add to gelatin mixture, stirring until gelatin is dissolved.
Stir in onion, salt and pepper.
Cool; chill until set.
Break up with fork; garnish with lemon. - 31.9515
Heat oil and saute the onion until soft.
Add tomatoes, thyme, peppers, olives, garlic, salt and pepper.
Simmer for a few minutes to soften tomatoes and peppers.
Spoon over crepes, and garnish. - 31.943
1. Mix bouillons and tomato juice.
2. Bring to a boil, add vegetables and simmer 30 minutes. Taste, and add more salt and pepper if needed.
3. Strain. Reheat.
Madrilene may be served hot or chilled. Canned madrilene is popular with busy housekeepers. Chill in... - 31.8415
Pour the warm soup into a bowl and stir in the lemon juice, onion, sherry, and Worcestershire sauce.
Pour into 4 soup cups and chill until almost set.
At this point stir 1 teaspoon red caviar into each cup and chill until set.
When ready to serve top each cup... - 31.6887
Heat butter in a large saucepan.
Add onion and cook until tender.
Blend in tomato juice and beef broth.
Add the bay leaf.
Heat just to boiling; reduce heat and simmer 5 minutes.
Remove bay leaf.
Ladle into a tureen. - 31.1315
Consomme A La Madrilene
1. In a large kettle combine the beef, bone and water and bring to a boil. Simmer five minutes and skim. Cover and simmer one hour.
2. Add the onions stuck with cloves, the carrots, celery, leeks, salt, peppercorns, parsley, thyme, garlic and bay leaf. Cover... - 30.4223
Jellied Madrilene is an irresistible madrilene appetizer course. An easy to prepare soup, Jellied Madrilene is a dish that you will surely love to serve to your loved ones! - 30.1086
Combine consomme and pepper sauce in 1-quart measure.
MICROWAVE 3 to 4 MINUTES on HIGH, or until just beginning to bubble.
Stir in sherry and serve immediately.
Garnish with lemon slices, if desired. - 29.0045
Hot Consomme Madrilene
1. Add consommé, onion and bay leaf to vegetable juice and bring to boil.
2. Transfer to heated bouillon cups, garnish with parsley and serve. - 28.6665
1. Combine all ingredients in a 2-quart glass bowl. Stir to blend.
2. Microwave at Power Level 7 for 9 to 10 minutes, or until hot, stirring twice. - 25.8868
Cook all ingredients together slowly until vegetables and their-juices have thoroughly flavored stock.
Garnish with Sprouts. - 25.8626
Heat consomme madrilene and lemon juice just to boiling, stirring occasionally.
Serve in cups or mugs with slices of lemon. - 25.5703
Peel and slice the tomatoes and place in a saucepan.
Add the beef, salt and pepper and stir well.
Add the stock and egg white and stir well.
Simmer for 1 hour.
Strain and serve. - 22.9818
Heat madrilenes to boiling.
Remove from heat; stir in wine.
Serve immediately. - 22.0019
Red Caviar Madrilene
1. Pour the madrilene into six bouillon cups. Stir into each cup a heaping tea spoon of caviar. Refrigerate until the madrilene jellies. - 19.7107
Heat madrilenes to boiling.
Remove from heat; stir in wine and serve immediately. - 18.3836
Madrilene Recipes By Category