- » Madeleine Flour
Madeleine Flour Recipes
Enjoy our collection of madeleine flour recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for madeleine flour recipes.
Madeleines are great for a snack. You can serve them with tea or coffee, or even have it plain. Don't forget to try out this recipe. - 145.79
Madeleines are classic french cakes flavored with vanilla. Simply made with flour, butter and eggs, Madeleines can be served with fruit syrup or jelly as topping. - 37.4395
Pineapple Madeleines is simply yummy. I have tried this Pineapple Madeleines recipe and it was fabulous. Pineapple Madeleines gets its rich flavor from pineapple jam and coconut. - 36.2742
Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
Butter and flour Madeline pan (or use Pam with flour).
In medium bowl, break eggs with a whisk.
Beat in sugar in a stream and add orange extract.
Beat by hand several minutes until frothy (or use mixer with whisk attachment.) Fold... - 31.7602
Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
In a large mixing bowl, whisk the eggs, salt, sugar, and vanilla together until thick and pale yellow in color, about 8 minutes.
Fold in flour, rapidly but gently.
Gradually fold in butter, making sure it does not settle to the... - 31.9772
Beat eggs and salt at high speed of an electric mixer until foamy.
Gradually add sugar; beat at high speed 15 minutes or until thick.
Combine flour and lemon rind; fold in 2 tablespoons at a time.
Fold in butter, 1 tablespoon at a time.
Spoon 1 tablespoon... - 37.4114
Beat the eggs and sugar together until completely dissolved.
Stir in lemon rind and Cointreau.
Sift flour over egg mixture and fold in gently, just until blended.
Gradually fold in cooled and melted butter.
Fill buttered and floured madeleine molds 3/4... - 36.9534
Preheat oven to 350°.
Grease and lightly flour Madeleine pans.
Place hot, not boiling, water in the bottom of double boiler.
In top of double boiler, beat eggs and sugar with electric mixer or rotary beater just until lukewarm, about 2 minutes.
Set double... - 36.7888
Madeleines - French
Let's hop over to France with Sonia to prepare the madeleines, the small shell-shaped cookies, perfect for a tea break or as a snack for your kids! - 0
1. In a small saucepan over very low heat or in a microwave, melt butter and chocolate together, stirring until smooth and blended. Set aside and let cool to room temperature.
2. In a medium bowl, beat eggs with cream of tartar until blended. Set bowl in a... - 38.2349
1. Place eggs and sugar in a heatproof bowl set over a saucepan of simmering water and beat until a ribbon trail forms when beater is lifted from mixture. Remove bowl from heat, beat in orange flower water (if using) and continue beating for 2 minutes... - 28.899
Preheat oven to 350° F.
Butter and flour madeleine pan (available in gourmet shops).
Beat eggs, orange juice, and sugar in a large mixing bowl.
Continue beating until light and fluffy.
Mix in orange peel.
Sift together flour, baking powder, and salt.
Stir in... - 48.6689
1. Preheat oven to 350F.
2. Grease and lightly flour madeleine pans.
3. In top of double boiler, over hot, not boiling, water (water in bottom of double boiler should not touch base of pan above), with electric mixer at medium speed,... - 39.3741
1.Pre-heat the oven to 400°F.
2. In a bowl. beat eggs and salt until foamy.
3. Slowly, add sugar.
4. In an electric mixer,whiz for 15 minutes at high speed or until thick and lemon-colored.
5. Gradually, fold in flour, 2 tablespoons at... - 45.113
Prepare the madeleine mixture 24 hours in advance.
Heat the butter in a pan until it turns a light nut-brown colour.
Melt the chocolate in a microwave, following the maker's instructions, or in a bowl set over a pan of barely simmering water (the bowl must... - 42.8107
1. Butter madeleine molds well; dust with flour, tapping out any excess.
2. Melt butter or margarine over low heat in a small saucepan; remove from heat. Pour into a 1-cup measure; let stand until solids settle to bottom.
3. Beat eggs with granulated sugar... - 32.064
Currant Spice Madeleines
1. In a medium bowl, beat eggs with cream of tartar until blended. Set bowl in a pan or larger bowl of hot water for 10 to 15 minutes, or until eggs reach room temperature.
2. Preheat oven to 350°F. Grease and flour madeleine pans. With an electric mixer on... - 39.9186
The Madeleine is a traditional small French cake flavored with vanilla. Simply made with flour, butter and eggs, Madeleines can be served with fruit syrup or jelly topping. Follow our easy Madeleine recipe and you will be surprised to see the ideal outcome in... - 34.9778
1) Preheat oven moderately hot to 375° F (190°C).
2) Grease the madeleine molds with butter and flour.
3) In a pan melt butter and cool.
4) In a workbowl beat eggs, sugar, vanilla extract and grated peel at high speed for about 15... - 45.865
1. Preheat the oven at 220°C (425°F) mark 7.
2. In a pan melt the butter and leave to cool slightly.
3. Brush a sheet of Madeleine moulds with melted white vegetable fat.
4. Dust with flour, shaking off any excess.
5. In a bowl beat... - 44.8522
Vanilla Flavored Madeleines
1. Clarify butter or margarine by melting over low heat in a small saucepan; remove from heat. Pour into a 2-cup measure; let stand until solids settle to bottom; then pour clear liquid into another cup; discard solids.
2. Measure 3/4 cup of this clarified... - 36.6748
Madeleines is one of the best recipes you can think of. Prepare the Madeleines easily and let us know after you fully enjoy the recipe. - 30.6335
1. Grease well and flour pans for four dozen madeleines. If only half this many are available, cut in half and make it again. This is because the butter, on standing, settles to the bottom and causes a heavy rough layer. Place racks near the bottom of the... - 33.484
1. Break eggs in a bowl, add cream of tartar and beat them together until blended. Hold the bowl in a pan or larger bowl of hot water for 10 to 15 minutes, or until eggs reach room temperature.
2. Preheat oven to 350°F. Generously grease and flour 18 molds... - 38.8312
1. Preheat oven to 450°F before baking.
2. Take a small deep saucepan, add butter and heat for about 10 minutes till the foam disappears and a pale brown sediment appears in pan bottom. Take off from heat and remove brown tops, if any.... - 37.9759
Ginger Madeleines is a delicious recipe that you would love to prepare on a get together. Try this Ginger Madeleines recipe; I am sure you will have a huge fan following for this! - 37.1736
Fresh Corn Madeleines
Melt 1/3 cup of the butter in a 10- to 12-inch frying pan over medium-high heat.
Add onion and cook, stirring occasionally, until soft, about 5 minutes.
In a bowl, stir together flour, 1 cup of the polenta, baking powder, and salt.
In another bowl,... - 36.5211
Traditionally, madeleines are baked in small shell-shaped pans.
If you do not have madeleine pans, use individual muffin pan cups or brioche pans.
Sift flour and sugar into a large bowl.
Melt but do not brown butter; cool.
Mix eggs into flour and sugar with a... - 42.5486
Preheat oven to 350° F.
Brush madeleine molds with clarified butter and refrigerate until needed.
Sift together flour and salt.
Beat eggs until frothy, add sugar, 2 tablespoons at a time, beating well after each addition, then continue beating at high mixer... - 41.7102
Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
Combine the dried apricots and the cold water in a small saucepan and bring to a boil over medium heat.
Cover, reduce the heat to low, and simmer for 20 minutes.
Remove from the heat and pour into the bowl of a food processor... - 39.8164
Madeleine's Cake Cookies
1. Preheat oven to 375°. Brush 24 madeleine molds or mini-muffin pan-cups (or work in batches with as many pans as you have) with 1 tablespoon melted butter. Dust molds lightly with a little cake flour, tapping out excess.
2. In medium bowl, with electric... - 37.5633
Madeleines With Cinnamon
Sift flour into a bowl and rub in butter.
Stir in sugar, egg yolk and enough water to bind to a soft dough.
Roll out to 1/2 inch thickness and use to line two madeleine sheets.
Trim the edges and chill for 30 minutes.
Preheat the oven to 375°.
To make... - 45.3059
Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
Put the egg white into a mixing bowl and beat until frothy.
Add the sugar and corn syrup.
Stir in the flour and lemon rind, mixing until completely blended.
Lightly spray vegetable oil twice on a madeleine tin, and distribute... - 36.4948
Sieve the flour.
Cream the butter and sugar very well until light and creamy.
Beat the eggs well.
Add a little of the egg mixture to the butter and beat well. Gradually go on adding eggs, beating all the time. If the mixture curdles, add a little flour, mix... - 41.8164
1) Preheat oven hot to 375°F, 190°C or Gas No. 5.
2) In a bowl sift flour and salt. Keep aside.
3) In a bowl cream butter or margarine and sugar until soft.
4) Gently mix eggs and vanilla essence.
5) Add it to the creamed butter adding... - 47.0942
1. Using a sieve, sift the flour into a large ball. Add the baking powder, salt, and cardamom.
2. Mix the ingredients with a whisk, until they are all well incorporated. Set aside.
3. Preheat your oven to 450 degrees F (232 degrees... - 122.455
Whole Wheat Madeleines
1. Coat 3-inch madeleine pans with cooking spray.
2. Preheat the oven to 425°F.
3. In a large bowl combine first 5 ingredients and make a well in center of mixture.
4. In a cup or a bowl combine milk and oil, stirring well.
5. Add to... - 45.1652
Combine flour, paprika, salt and pepper in shallow dish.
Cut veal steak into 4 serving-size pieces.
Dip in flour mixture to coat both sides.
Heat oil in large heavy skillet.
Add onions and cook gently, stirring, until transparent.
Lift onions out with a... - 44.7749
1 Preheat the oven to 375 ° F./gas mark 5
2 Lightly grease cariole moulds and stand them on baking tray.
3 In a bowl, cream together the margarine and sugar.
4 Beat the mixture very thoroughly.
5 Beat in the eggs.
6 ... - 43.2172
1. Preheat the oven to 350°F. Spray a 12-shell madeleine mold with nonstick cooking spray.
2. Whisk the egg substitute in a large bowl until frothy. Whisk in the confectioners' sugar, butter, and liqueur, then stir in the flour and orange rind. Spoon 1... - 24.8122
1. Adjust rack to one-third from bottom of oven. Preheat the oven to 375Â°F. To prepare the pan, brush 1 1/2 tablespoons butter on the forms, brushing from the top to the bottom the long way and then reversing and brushing from the bottom to the top.... - 33.8474
Cook spinach according to package directions; drain well.
Reserve 1/2 cup liquid.
Melt butter in saucepan; add flour, stirring until well blended and smooth.
Add onion; cook until transparent.
Add milk and spinach liquid slowly, stirring constantly.
Cook... - 43.8582
Spinach Madeleine With Mushrooms
Cook spinach according to package directions.
Drain and reserve liquid.
Melt butter in saucepan over low heat.
Add flour, stirring until blended and smooth but not brown.
Add onion and cook until soft.
Add vegetable liquid and evaporated milk slowly, stirring... - 44.7312
Madeleine's Pork Pie
1) In a pot, add the liver and pour in enough milk to cover.
2) Keep aside for 30 minutes, then drain and mince coarsely or shred.
3) Add onion and fry in butter till transparent and soft.
4) Mix in the liver and brown.
5) Add in the sausage meat,... - 43.1038
1. Preheat the oven to 400 degree F before baking.
2. Lightly grease Madeleine molds with butter
3. In a large mixing bowl, break the eggs and add salt.
4. Beat with an electric mixer until frothy.
5. Gradually add sugar, beating for... - 48.9228
1. Grease 8 paper drinking cups. Line the base of each one with a small round of greaseproof paper.
2. Cream the butter and the sugar together until they are very pale and fluffy. Add the eggs a little at a time, beating well after each addition. Carefully... - 38.9996
How To Make Madeleine's
Buttery Petite Cakes, dusted with Confectioners Sugar. Perfect with your Morning cup of Tea or Coffee..or maybe that Tea Party you've been promising your little girl/niece/sister! =D - 115.869
1. Spray low fat cooking oil in madeleine moulds.
2. Preheat oven to 200°C.
3. In a large bowl whisk lemon zest, caster sugar and eggs till ingredients turn fluffy, thick and pale.
4. Sift salt, baking powder and half of the flour.
5.... - 49.8376
Lopez Island Mussel Soup
COMBINE THE WINE and garlic in a kettle over high heat and bring to a boil.
Add the mussels, cover, and steam until they begin to open, about 3 minutes.
Transfer opened mussels to a bowl, using a slotted spoon.
Continue steaming until all have opened, 2 to 3... - 41.4098
Pompano N Havarti Pastries
Flake the fish.
For filling, cook onion and garlic in butter or margarine till tender but not brown.
Stir in flour, dill weed, and salt.
Cook and stir till thickened and bubbly.
Cook and stir for 1 minute more.
Add cheese; stir till melted.
Remove... - 41.5444
Chewy Apple Dog Biscuits
Preheat oven to 350F
Mix all of the dry ingredients in a large bowl.
Separately mix all the wet ingredients in a small bowl.
Slowly add in the wet mixture into the dry as you’re mixing them together. Mix well.
Spoon mixture into mini muffin pan molds, or... - 36.744
Chicken Pie With Sweet Potato Crust
This recipe is from The Sweet Potato Lover’s Cookbook: More than 100 ways to enjoy one of the world’shealthiest foods by Lyniece North Talmadge and Madeleine Watt (Cumberland House; November 2010; 9781402239113; $14.99 U.S./ $17.99 CAN; cooking). Click... - 32.9186
Sweet Potato Brownies
Recipe from The Sweet Potato Lover’s Cookbook: More than 100 ways to enjoy one of the world’shealthiest foods by Lyniece North Talmadge and Madeleine Watt (Cumberland House; November 2010; 9781402239113; $14.99 U.S./ $17.99 CAN; cooking). Click here to... - 37.5198