- » Madeira Mushroom
Madeira Mushroom Recipes
Enjoy our collection of madeira mushroom recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for madeira mushroom recipes.
Madeira Braised Italian Sausage Stuffed Mushrooms
1. Preheat oven to 400 degrees Fahrenheit.
2. In a large saute pan on high heat add in the Italian sausage and sear.
3. Chop the vegetables and sweat in a pan with 1 tablespoon of olive oil along with the garlic cloves.
4. Add 3 ounces... - 101.067
Roast Tenderloin Of Beef With Madeira Mushroom Sauce
1) In a 1 1/2 to 2 inches, shallow roasting pan arrange the 2 flat beef bones.
2) Place the whole beef tenderloin over the bones so that they are not touching the pan directly.
3) In a bowl, mix together salt, pepper, dry mustard, chutney and 2... - 46.7006
Mushroom Consomme Using Madeira
1.Boil 1 cup of stock.
2.Drizzle the stock on the dry mushrooms, already kept in s small bowl.
3.Let the mushrooms soak in the stock for 2- 3 hours.
4.Strain the soaked mushromms in the remaining 3 cup stock.
5.Remove the dried... - 42.0126
Mushroom Soup With Madeira
Melt the butter in a large pan, add the onion and cook for 20 minutes or until evenly browned.
Add the mushrooms and cook for 2 minutes.
Stir in the flour and cook for 1 minute.
Gradually stir in the stock, then season with salt and pepper to taste.
Bring to... - 39.6757
Beef With Madeira Mushroom Sauce
If using ground beef, shape into 4 oval patties, each about 1 inch thick.
In a wide frying pan over medium-high heat, melt the 1 tablespoon butter with oil.
Add patties or steaks and cook until well browned on both sides and cooked to desired doneness when... - 37.7372
Madeira Mushroom Sauce
1) In a heavy skillet, melt the butter over a medium heat and saute the mushrooms for 3—4 minutes until golden.
2) Move the mushrooms to the side of the pan, stir in the flour then the broth, stir and cook until thickened.
3) Add rest of the... - 37.5092
Madeira Flavored Grilled Portobello Mushrooms
1. Combine the wine, vinegar, oil, tamari or soy sauce, garlic, oregano, basil, and parsley in a zip-close plastic bag; add the mushrooms. Squeeze out the air and seal the bag; turn to coat the mushrooms. Refrigerate, turning the bag occasionally, at least 6... - 29.7443
Ragout Of Mushrooms And Leeks With Madeira
1. In a large skillet over medium heat, melt butter. Add leek, cooking 5 minutes until softened. Add white mushrooms, cooking for 1 minute; add Shiitake mushrooms and garlic, and cook for an additional 1 minute. Add Madeira, tomatoes, thyme, salt and pepper;... - 29.2163
Steak With Madeira Mushroom Sauce
1. Preheat broiler. Arrange steak on rack in broiling pan and broil 5 to 6 inches from heat source, until medium-rare, 3 to 4 minutes on each side, or until done to taste.
2. In 10-inch nonstick skillet heat oil; add mushrooms and cook over medium-high heat,... - 26.8934
Madeira & Cheese Stuffed Mushrooms
Preheat oven to 350° F.
In a medium saucepan over moderate heat, saute mushroom stems in butter until liquid has evaporated.
Add wine and 1/4 cup cream and cook until liquid has evaporated.
Add more cream if desired.
Place mushroom caps in a buttered baking... - 26.1032
Madeira Mushroom Gravy
1. In 1-quart microwave-safe casserole, combine butter, mushrooms and onion. Cover with lid; microwave on high 3 minutes or until mushrooms are tender, stirring once during cooking.
2. Stir in remaining ingredients. Cover; microwave on high 3 minutes or... - 25.786
Mushroom Salad With Madeira Wine
1) Combine all of the ingredients with the exception of the mushrooms and the lemon juice. Sprinkle the mushrooms with lemon juice. Add to other ingredients, stir, cover, and chill. - 16.3799