- » Madeira Cake
Madeira Cake Recipes
Madeira cake is a popular cake in european countries. Madeira cake usually contains no fruits and is flavoured with lime juice. Mostly served with tea or wine, Madeira cake is essentially a sponge cake with a very ... More »
Beat eggs, sugar and butter till creamy in a large mixing bowl.
Add curd and lemon rind to above mixture and beat well.
Put flour little by little to the egg mixture and beat for 10 - 12 minutes till the mixture is light in texture.
Grease a baking tin and... - 47.8676
1. Preheat the oven to 160°C (325T)
2. Prepare the cake tin
3. Sift the flour with baking powder, salt and cinnamon
4. Cream the butter in another bowl till soft and light.
5. Add the lime rind to this and beat well again. Sprinkle in... - 46.7736
Cocoa Madeira Cake
Preheat the oven to 350°.
Cream the butter with the sugar till light and fluffy.
Beat the eggs and add to creamed mixture a little at a time, beating well after each addition.
Sift together the flour, cocoa and salt.
Add to creamed mixture a little at a... - 46.2042
1. Let the oven heat to 350°F (180°C/Gas 4) and grease and line an 18 cm (7 in) round tin.
2. Combine together the flour and baking powder.
3. In a separate bowl, cream the fat, sugar and lemon rind together until light and fluffy.
4.... - 45.0398
1) Preheat oven to temperature of 325 degrees.
2) Butter a 7-inch round cake tin. Use greased greaseproof paper or non-stick parchment to line it.
3) In a bowl, put the sugar and butter and beat till the mixture is light and fluffy. Beat... - 44.4294
Madeira Cake Deluxe
1) Preheat oven to 350° F.
2) In a bowl, sift dry ingredients.
3) In another bowl, cream butter and add sugar.
4) Beat the mixture until light.
5) One by one, add the eggs and beat well.
6) Add flavorings.
7) Add flour and milk... - 44.3363
Grease and line the base of a 15 cm / 6 inch round cake tin.
Beat the butter and sugar with a wooden spoon for 10 minutes, or in a mixer for 5 minutes, until light and fluffy.
Beat in the eggs, a little at a time.
Sift the flour and baking powder into the... - 43.8394
1) Preheat oven to temperature of 325 to 350 degrees.
2) Grease a 7-inch cake tin and dust it with flour.
3) Cream together the sugar and margarine till the mixture is light and soft.
4) Sieve together the flour and baking powder, if... - 43.4089
Eggless Madeira Cake
1. Preheat the oven to Regulo 3 or 300°F.
2. Take 7 inch cake tin. Grease and line the base.
3. Using a sieve, sift the baking powder and flour together three times to make sure they are thoroughly and evenly mixed. Keep aside.
4. To... - 40.2264
Grease and line an 18 cm (7 inch) round cake tin or a 1 kg (2 lb) loaf tin.
Cream the butter with the sugar until light, fluffy and very pale.
Sift the self-raising and plain flours together.
Beat the eggs into the creamed mixture, one at a time, following... - 38.2299
1 Preaheat the oven at 325 degrees farenheit/160 degrees celsius.
2 Use a 7" deep cake tin, base lined and greased.
3 In a mixing bowl, place all the ingredients and beat until well mixed.
4 Place in the prepared tin.
5 Smooth the top... - 37.3273
Set oven at moderate (350Â°F); grease cake pan and coat with a mixture of flour and granulated sugar.
Cream butter together with lemon rind in a bowl, gradually add sugar and continue beating until the mixture is light and soft.
Beat in the eggs, one at a... - 36.2394
Simple Madeira Cake
Cream the butter and sugar together until fluffy.
Beat in the lemon rind, then the eggs.
Sift the flour and baking powder together, then lightly fold them into the butter mixture.
Line an 18 cm./ 7 in.cake tin with a double thickness of greased greaseproof... - 32.251
Cream butter and sugar lightly, add egg, beat well; mix in sifted flours and salt.
Divide mixture into two, roll each piece into a round; place one round in base of 8 in. greased sandwich tin, cover with grated apple and marmalade.
Sprinkle with grated... - 30.0916
Madeira Cake Recipes By Category