- » Madeira Bread
Madeira Bread Recipes
Enjoy our collection of madeira bread recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for madeira bread recipes.
Mix together in a basin the bread, sugar and lemon rind.
Heat the milk to about blood heat and pour it on to the well-beaten eggs.
Add the sherry or Madeira, if used, and pour this over the bread, sugar and lemon rind mixture.
Leave to soak for 15-20 min.... - 30.5673
Tarragon & Madeira Stuffing Number
Saute the finely cut onions in butter until just soft.
Add salt, pepper, tarragon, parsley, and sherry, and toss with fresh crumbs.
Add additional melted butter, if desired.
Stuff capon lightly.
Secure vent, and truss. - 35.9371
Tournedos With Madeira Sauce
Mix together the Espagnole Sauce and stock, place in a small pan, bring to the boil, then boil rapidly until reduced by half.
Adjust the seasoning, then add the Madeira and redcurrant jelly.
Simmer gently until smooth, then keep warm.
Cut out four 3 in/7.5 cm... - 40.825
Madeira Braised Italian Sausage Stuffed Mushrooms
1. Preheat oven to 400 degrees Fahrenheit.
2. In a large saute pan on high heat add in the Italian sausage and sear.
3. Chop the vegetables and sweat in a pan with 1 tablespoon of olive oil along with the garlic cloves.
4. Add 3 ounces... - 115.335
Traditional Roast Pheasant With Madeira Sauce
Pheasants can be rather dry, but covering the breasts of the birds with bacon while they cook keeps the flesh tender and succulent.
The Madeira sauce can be made ahead and reheated when needed - add the cooking juices from the pheasant to it just before... - 41.0038
Browned Onion Soup With Madeira
Browned Onion Soup With Madeira is a mouth watering appetizer. I am sure this tasty and irresistible Browned Onion Soup With Madeira will get you a lot of compliments! - 42.3906
Quail Madeira Sur Canapes
For the canape, remove crust from bread and cut into rectangles 2x3 1/2 inches.
Saute bread in butter until lightly browned.
Chop livers very fine, almost into a puree.
Simmer bacon for 10 minutes in water, rinse, and dry to remove extra salty flavor.
Add the... - 38.8092
Beef With Madeira Mushroom Sauce
If using ground beef, shape into 4 oval patties, each about 1 inch thick.
In a wide frying pan over medium-high heat, melt the 1 tablespoon butter with oil.
Add patties or steaks and cook until well browned on both sides and cooked to desired doneness when... - 39.1023
Beef With Mushrooms & Madeira Sauce
If using ground beef, shape meat into 4 oval pat-ties, each about 1 inch thick.Melt the 1 tablespoon butter in oil in a wide frying pan over medium-high heat.
Add meat and cook, turning once, until well browned on both sides and done to your liking; cut to... - 37.8424
Apricot Madeira Chicken
1) Preheat oven to temperature of 400 degrees.
2) In a small saucepan, put the apricots and cover with water as per the directions on the package. Bring the contents to a boil and then gently simmer over low heat till soft. Drain... - 46.1737
Chilled Buffet Veal With Madeira Aspic
1. Grease small bowl. Break 3 eggs into bowl; pierce egg yolks with fork; cover bowl with waxed paper. Cook at high (100% power) 2 to 2 1/2 minutes, until eggs are hard-cooked. Coarsely chop eggs.
2. Into 3-quart casserole or bowl, crumble ground pork and... - 39.2849
Roast Quail With Cranberry Madeira Sauce
In a saucepan combine the cranberries, the brown sugar, the apple juice, the cranberry juice, the Madeira, the nutmeg, the ginger, the mustard, 1/2 cup of the broth, 2 tablespoons of the butter, the zest, and salt and pepper to taste.
Bring the liquid to a... - 40.3329
Wine And Cheese Bread Pudding
Place bread slices on baking sheet and toast under broiler until light brown.
Tear into bite-size pieces; spread in even layer in 12 x 8 x 2-inch baking dish.
Drizzle wine over bread so all is moistened.
Sprinkle raisins evenly over bread, then sprinkle e - 35.388
Wild Mushrooms In Crispy Bread Cases
1. Preheat the oven to 200°C/400°F/ Gas Mark 6.
2. Coat both sides of the bread with butter and into 8 tartlet or bun tins press them firmly.
3. Bake the coated bread in the preheated oven for about 15 minutes such that they are crisp... - 47.031
Roast Wild Turkey With Cornbread Stuffing
This Roast Wild Turkey With Cornbread Stuffing is an irresistible side dish recipe. Enjoy this mouth-watering Roast Wild Turkey With Cornbread Stuffing with your loved ones in the coming weekend party! - 45.7613
White Chocolate Frosted Cake
1. Cut the cake in half horizontally. Sandwich it together with a little of the ganache and place it on the plate.
2. Use a palette knife to spread the remaining ganache over the top and sides of the cake, and finish by swirling it in vertical strokes around... - 29.2965
German Veal With Almonds
1. Place each veal cutlet between two sheets of plastic wrap and pound thin using a mallet hammer or bottom of a small pan.
2. Slice the tong into thin strips. Keep aside.
3. In a shallow wide bowl, beat eggs with a little water. Keep aside
4.... - 45.9818
Butter Roast Wild Turkey With Cornbread Stuffing
Cornbread stuffing: Melt 8 tablespoons of the butter in a large, heavy skillet, add the chopped onions and cook over moderate heat for 6 to 8 minutes, or until they color lightly.
Scrape them into a large mixing bowl.
Add the sausage to the skillet, now set... - 44.1653
Saucisson En Brioche
1) In a small bowl with warm milk, sprinkle over the yeast to soften.
2) In a bowl sift the flour, sugar and salt together; add 2 eggs and the softened yeast, knead all ingredients together into a smooth mixture.
3) Mix in the butter until the... - 45.691
1) Preheat oven to temperature of 350 degrees.
2) In just enough boiling salted water, put the parsnips and allow them to cook, covered, for about 20 to 40 minutes or till tender. Ensure that the parsnips are not overcooked.
3) Drain the... - 39.4403
Heat the butter or margarine and salad oil in a large shallow frying pan.
Add chopped onion, chicken liver, and gizzard.
Saute until onions are golden.
Add mushrooms and sherry or Madeira; cook, stirring, until just tender, about 3 minutes.
Place mushroom... - 35.9183
Squabs In Cream
Cover squabs with light cream.
Let stand for several hours.
Crush juniper berries in a mortar; add them to the flour and 3/4 teaspoon salt.
Remove birds from the cream and rub the flour mixture on the meat to coat all over.
Saute in butter until brown on all... - 37.6714
1. In 2-quart bowl, place salad oil and onion; cover bowl with large plate. Cook at high (100% power) 2 to 3 minutes, until onion is tender. Stir in pork, veal, pork fat, bread crumbs, Madeira, salt, pepper, thyme, nutmeg, oregano, and egg.
2. In 8 1/2" by 4... - 35.7588
Nut Stuffed Party Pork Chops
Soak bread crumbs in a little water and squeeze dry.
Mix with next 7 ingredients.
Stuff mixture into pockets in chops.
Brown chops on both sides in butter.
Transfer to greased shallow roasting pan.
Pour off fat from skillet leaving brown bits and add 1/4 cup... - 43.7292
Kidney Savories is a delicious side dish recipe. The irresistible taste of Kidney Savories won't let you go away from it. - 45.5094
Sprinkle pepper on beef.
Put 4 tablespoons of butter and olive oil in skillet, and cook tournedos over high heat for about 5 minutes on each side so meat will be brown on outside and rare inside.
Transfer to warm serving dish.
Pour off fat in pan.
Saute bread... - 25.1123
Roast Duck French Style
Rub the duck inside with salt and marjoram.
Coarsely chop the olives and anchovy fillets.
Peel and core the apple and cut into slices.
Soak the white bread in water, squeeze dry and mix with the olives, anchovies, apple slices and eggs.
Stuff the neck end of... - 43.0621
Wipe, trim and cut the meat into neat fillets.
Heat the oil and fry the fillets lightly.
Fry the chopped onion lightly.
Then add the sauce and cook gently for 1/2-3/4 hr until the meat is tender.
Add the chopped parsley and arrange on a hot... - 36.2516
1.Heat the bread cubes until toasted.
2.Once done, mix them in melted butter.
3.Combine the cubes with water, chopped orange section, raisin, apple, walnuts, salt, nutmeg and wine.
4.Once done, leave the mixture for an hour.
5.Use the stuffing... - 39.6473
Chicken Breasts Regina
The chicken breasts regina is a meaty chicken preparation made along with ham and liver sausage. This chicken breasts regina is a fried chicken recipe and is flavored with madeira sauce. I often prepare this recipe for potluck parties and itâ€™s a hit... - 40.9459
Cream And Cheese Stuffed Mushrooms
1. Preheat oven moderate to 375°F.
2. Discard stems from mushrooms. Mince and squeeze with a kitchen towel to absorb extra moisture.
3. Take 2 tablespoons melted butter and glaze the caps with it.
4. In a roasting pan keep the... - 44.6083
Pancakes Stuffed With Ham
Cook 10 pancakes from salted batter.
Cut ham finely and mix well with bechamel sauce, sour cream, flavour with pepper, red paprika, and with salt, if necessary.
Fill pancakes with the stuffing, roll them up, turning in edges, then dip into eggs, dredge in... - 32.9853
Pacific Northwest Stuffing
Remove sausage meat from casing; crumble into large skillet.
Cook over medium heat, breaking up with fork, for 10 minutes or until no longer pink.
Drain off all but 1 tsp (5 mL) fat; add shallots, sage, thyme, salt and pepper.
Cook for 5 to 7 minutes or until... - 35.6631
Remove stems from caps.
Brush caps with 3 tablespoons butter.
Place them, hollow side up, in a shallow, large oven-to-table dish.
Sprinkle lightly with salt and pepper.
Saute onion in 2 tablespoons butter and oil for 3-4 minutes without browning over moderate... - 38.6168
Soak prunes in Madeira for 30 minutes.
Heat butter in skillet and saute onion and celery until soft.
Combine all ingredients including prunes and wine in bowl.
Toss together. - 32.9172
1. Bring the water and salt to a boil in a large saucepan. Tie the peppercorns, onion, carrot, parsley, bay leaf and thyme in cheesecloth, add to the boiling water and simmer five minutes.
2. Return to a boil, add the lobster, reduce heat and simmer, covered,... - 38.8292
1) Heat bacon fat in a pan and fry hare in it till light brown. Remove the contents to a casserole.
2) Stir in celery, onions, peppercorns, lemon rind, cayenne, thyme sprig, bay leaf, parsley sprigs, mace, seasoning and water.
3) Place the lid tightly... - 42.5119
Blender chop onions, ham and parsley.
Saute in butter with salt and thyme.
Blender crumb bread.
Place in large mixing bowl.
Blender chop almonds, add to crumbs.
Add sauteed combination, eggs and wine to crumbs and mix well. - 35.6721
Soak kidneys in salted water for 15 minutes.
Remove outer skin and fat from kidneys, cut into slices.
Sprinkle with salt and pepper.
Melt half the butter in frying pan, add kidneys, cook quickly until just beginning to brown; remove from pan.
Add shallots... - 34.685
Trim steaks, remove crusts from bread, and cut into rounds.
Heat some oil and butter in pan, fry bread until crisp and lightly browned on both sides.
Keep warm in oven.
Saute steaks in oil and butter until brown on both sides, lower heat, and continue... - 44.8044
Individual Ham Rolls
Mix together the ground ham, eggs, bread crumbs, tarragon, capers, salt, pepper, mustard and parsley.
Brush the ham squares with half of the Madeira and spoon the ground ham mixture along one edge.
Roll up each slice and lay the roll, seam side down, in a... - 35.6606
Oeufs Mollets Portuguai
Put 6 eggs in a saucepan, pour boiling water over to cover.
Add 1 1/2 tablespoons vinegar and cook over low heat for 6 minutes.
Drain and run cold water over them for S minutes.
Drain again and set aside.
Pour 3 tablespoons Madeira or Marsala, 2 tablespoons... - 39.3239
French Onion Soup
Cut onion slices in half and separate.
Combine onion and butter in a 3-quart casserole.
Cover and microwave at HIGH for 9 minutes.
Stir in flour, cover and microwave at HIGH for 1 minute.
Add broth, water, Madeira, and Worcestershire sauce.
Cover and... - 43.6358
Pork In Wine And Vinegar Sauce
Heat a small covered Dutch oven and add the butter or oil.
Brown the meat on all sides.
Top with bread crumbs and pepper to taste.
Mix the onions, shallots, garlic, and parsley together and sprinkle on top of the meat.
Put the meat in a 400° oven... - 39.6152
Consomme With Lemon Dumplings
1 For the dumplings: In a bowl combine the ingredients to form a dough.
2 Add salt,peppr and nutmeg to taste.Roll into 30 small balls.
3 In a pan add lightly salted water and poach the dumplings for 30-40 minutes.Drain well.
4 For the consomme:... - 40.8181
1. Preheat the broiler.
2. Season the tournedos with salt and pepper.
3. In a saucepan, heat the stock over medium-high heat until it is reduced to 1 cup.
4. In a heavy pan or skillet, heat clarified butter and oil.
5. Add the seasoned... - 49.0032
Sauteed Sweetbreads Saint Medard
If you have time, press the sweetbreads between two pieces of waxed paper with a weight on top for at least 2 hours or overnight.
This improves the texture and gives the sweetbreads an even thickness.
Slice the sweetbreads in half horizontally and coat them... - 44.4509
Buffet Meat Loaf
1) Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
2) In a large bowl, mix together ground chuck, spinach, garlic, bread crumbs, onion, wine, thyme, rosemary, salt and pepper.
3) Add lightly beaten eggs into the mixture and gently toss all the ingredients... - 45.2869
Heat the oil and butter in a frying-pan.
Add the bread and fry for 5 minutes or until crisp and golden brown.
Keep warm on a serving plate in the oven.
Add the steaks to the pan and fry quickly for 2 minutes on each side.
Reduce the heat and fry for a further... - 44.6118
Here is a no bake foipra cake recipe with layers of crust, praline, butter cream and chocolate glaze. Watch this impressive video this shares an amazing recipe for a delicious cake. Surprise your guests with this amazing dessert next time. Go for it... - 98.6462
Chicken Liver Pate
Rinse chicken livers and pat dry; cut each in half.
Melt 1/2 cup of the butter in a 10- to 12-inch frying pan over medium heat; add livers, parsley, shallots, and thyme.
Cook, stirring often, until livers are firm but still slightly pink in center (cut to... - 45.3068
Cornish Hens With Wild Mushroom Dressing
To make the hens: Preheat the oven to 400°F.
Grate 1 teaspoon rind from the lemon into a large bowl; set aside to use in the dressing.
Slice the lemon.
Sprinkle the hen cavities with the salt and pepper and stuff each with half of the lemon slices, 2... - 45.6939
Tournedos On Toast With Beef Marrow
Rinse and pat the Tournedos dry and lay them next to each other in a shallow pan.
Pour the wine over them and sprinkle with pepper.
Preheat the oven or the broiler to 425°.
Thoroughly wash the scallions, removing the green tips and, if necessary, also the... - 42.874
Colonial Virginia Cake
Try out the easy to bake Colonial Virginia Cake recipe. Enjoy the dessert at any of your party and let us know how much you liked it! - 45.5248
Tenderloin Of Beef With Blue Cheese And Herb Crust
1. Preheat the oven to 400°F. Crumble the toast into a bowl and blend to a coarse paste with the blue cheese, parsley, chives, and pepper.
2. To prepare the Madeira sauce, combine the demi-glace and wine in a small saucepan. Bring the sauce to a boil, reduce... - 32.7616
Thanksgiving For Two
1. Preheat oven to 400Â°F. Bring 1/2 cup of broth to a simmer. In a medium bowl, pour hot broth over stuffing mix. Add cranberries and pecans and stir to mix well. Stuff hens with as much stuffing as possible. (Any extra can be roasted in a small pan... - 29.0156
Sauteed Partridge Jubilee
Heat the butter with the oil and saute the partridges until browned on all sides.
Continue cooking for about 25 minutes, until the birds are tender.
Meanwhile, fry the bread in the bacon fat, drain and spread with the pate.
Put the fried bread on a warm... - 39.4427
Mushroom Appetizers In Phyllo Pastry
Preheat oven to 375Â°F.
Melt 1/4 cup butter and saute onion until soft.
Add mushrooms and stir together.
Add Madeira and seasonings; cook down until most of liquid evaporates.
Stir in sour cream.
Use 1 phyllo sheet at a time and cover the rest... - 44.1301
Preheat the broiler to high.
Melt 4 tablespoons of the butter in a large frying pan.
Add the bread and fry on both sides over moderate heat until golden and crisp.
Drain the croutons on paper towels and keep warmon a serving dish.
Add 2 tablespoons more of... - 39.7138
Prepare the bird as if for roasting, but cook for only 15 minutes.
Carve it neatly as for the table.
Put the pieces into a large casserole or stewpan.
Simmer the carcase in wine and water with a few chopped shallots or onion, the giblets, and bouquet garni... - 35.8464
Chicken Liver Pate
1. Preheat the oven to 400°F.
2. Get rid of stringy bits and discolored part of the chicken livers. Chop it finely and pass it through the blender to prepare a puree.
3. Combine the liver puree with sausage meat and add the egg and... - 43.3044
Hachis De Boeuf
Cook onion in 3 tablespoons butter until soft.
Add gravy, vinegar, wine and beef.
Heat gently just to boiling.
Pile in center of greased shallow baking dish.
Beat egg into mashed potato.
Spread in puffs or force through pastry bag to make border around... - 38.711
Ham In Walnuts
In some lard, fry the 4 slices of gammon (1 minute each side), drain, and keep hot.
Add a little more lard to that in the pan, and fry in it till golden a handful of soft breadcrumbs together with the walnuts, rather coarsely chopped.
Moisten with the meat... - 20.8014
Duxelles Canapes is a delicious and exquisite appetizer that you will definitely get hooked to. Try the Duxelles Canapes recipe and surprise your guests with this tasty appetizer! - 41.5176
Truffled Pig 's Feet
Place the pig's feet in a shallow pan, add the Madeira and enough stock to cover them.
Bring the liquid to a simmer, cover and cook the feet until very tender at least four hours.
Leave the feet in the liquid until they are cold, then drain and bone... - 45.2959
Chicken Livers With Grapes
1. Wash the chicken livers in cold water and dry it.
2. Rip off any discolored parts, white and stringy pieces that are connected to a gallbladder. They might impart bitter flavor if left alone.
3. Sprinkle freshly ground pepper and salt over the... - 42.5849
Rolled Rib Roast
Mix together in a bowl the vegetable oil or melted butter, paprika, thyme, pepper, garlic and bread crumbs.
Place the roast on a microwave rack or an inverted saucer set in an 8 x 12-inch (20 x 30 cm) micro wave-safe baking dish.
Baste the top fat and the... - 38.4589
Baked Stuffed Ham Pontalba
Baked stuffed ham pontalba is a pecan and truffle stuffed ham recipe. Herbed and spiced with cloves and cayenne, the baked and stuffed ham is flavored with cane syrup and is cooked with apples. Roasted to finish, the stuffed ham potalba is a real savory dish. - 45.3847
Sauteed Breast Of Chicken With Foie Gras And Truffle Sauce
1. Preheat the oven to 400° F.
2. Sauté the truffles for a short time with 2 tablespoons of the oil
3. Deglaze the pan with Madeira and reduce by half over medium-high heat.
4. Add 3/4 cup of the stock and reduce by half in quantity... - 45.8136
Lamb Cutlets Gloria Blais
Pound the lamb cutlets flat.
In a food processor mix 3 tbsp (45 ml) of butter along with the turkey chives, onions, seasonings, mushroom, 3/4 cup (180 ml) bread crumbs and the sherry.
Heat the remaining butter in a skillet and saute the mixture for 5 minutes... - 39.8784
Trim slices of steak into neat portions.
Melt butter in a heavy frying pan, add steak and sear over a high heat for 1 minute on each side, reduce heat to medium and cook for a further 4-5 minutes on each side—a little longer if steak is preferred medium... - 35.8089
Cut the chicken into neat pieces as nearly as possible the same size.
Scald the mushrooms, either diced or whole, for 10 minutes in boiling water to which you have added some lemon juice.
Take out and drain.
Keep the water.
Heat 6 tablespoonfuls of oil in a... - 39.5389
Timbale Of Duck
1. Clean and singe duckling.
2. Combine butter, salt, pepper and thyme. Rub this mixture inside cavity and on outer surface of the duckling.
3. Line a loaf pan or oval terrine with plastic wrap and grease generously with butter.
4. Preheat the... - 47.8122
Sandwiches With Roast Meat And Wine Jelly
Sprinkle the gelatin into a little water.
Let it stand for 1 minute.
Bring 1/2 cup water to a boil.
Add the gelatin to the hot water and stir until dissolved; then slowly stir the gelatin water into the wine.
Season the liquid with the salt, pepper, and... - 40.6561
Fruit-stuffed Rock Cornish Hens
Rinse hens well under cold running water and pat dry.
Grate the zest from the oranges (or peel with a zester) and reserve.
Cut oranges into halves and rub the cut halves over the insides and outsides of the hens, moistening them with the orange juice.
Set... - 43.2844
Triangles With Two Mushroom Filling
1. Place the shiitake mushrooms in a small bowl. Cover with boiling water and let soak for 30 minutes.
2. Meanwhile, in a large skillet, melt the butter in the oil over moderate heat. When the foam subsides, add the shallots and saute until softened but not... - 40.6911
Black Fruit Cake
The fruits and nuts should be prepared a day ahead as follows: sliver the citron, lemon, and orange peel into very thin strips; cut the cherries in half and the pineapple in thin wedges.
Pick over the raisins and currants to eliminate stray stems... - 44.9238
Veal Piccata Saute Bellevue
Veal Piccata Saute Bellevue is simply by far the most delicious dish I have had. This dish brings together the flavors of juicy and sautÃ©ed meat with a lovely sauce! Surprise your family with the Veal Piccata Saute Bellevue. I am sure they will love it! - 45.7483
Wine Meat Loaf
Put veal, ham, pork, round steak and calf's liver through meat grinder, using finest blade.
Combine ground meat in mixing bowl with bay leaves, peppercorns, mace, sage, thyme, allspice, garlic, shallots or onion, parsley, chives and salt to taste.
Reduce 1... - 46.6498
Bacon And Chicken Marengo
1. Sprinkle chicken with salt and pepper. Heat olive oil and 1 tablespoon of the butter in 5-quart Dutch oven over medium heat; add chicken, skin-side down. Cook until chicken is golden, 7 to 8 minutes. Turn chicken over; add onion and garlic. Cook until... - 39.2778
Various Omelette Fillings
The following fillings are for spooning on to the omelette in the pan just before folding it over to serve: 3 or 4 tablespoonfuls of spinach or sorreLpurde.
1 3/4 pints of cooked cockles, shelled, well rinsed, and drained, and mixed with a tablespoonful of... - 25.5198
Roast Leg Of Veal
Buy a leg of veal and have the butcher bone, roll, and tie it.
Have the butcher lard the meat with strips of the pork and small rolls of the ham.
If you own a larding needle, you can do it yourself.
Jab the meat in several places with a sharp knife and insert... - 45.2736
Glacier Springs Trout With Duxelles
1. Preheat oven to 375° F.
2. Take a skillet, place on medium heat and melt butter. Stir in onions and sauté for 5 to 8 minutes till they turn golden brown. Add in shallots, mushrooms, pepper, singer and salt. Sauté for a couple of... - 45.318
1) Preheat the oven to 425°F. Grease and flour a cookie sheet.
2) Let the liver be at room temperature. Slice the salt pork into 1-inch cubes.
3) In a heavy saucepan, add the pork, liver and onion. Cook the mixture on high heat.
4) Keep... - 42.6524
Fish tacos are always popular, but have you ever thought what your family will feel when you will serve them the best fish tacos in New York. In this video Chef Patrico shares his secret of the easiest and the best fish tacos in New York. Watch it and... - 103.455
Fillets Of Salmon And Sole In Phyllo
To Prepare Filling: Rehydrate tomatoes by placing in a l-cup glass measure.
Cover with water and microwave, uncovered, on high (100%) for 2 to 3 minutes, or until very soft.
Cool slightly, remove to cutting board, and chop into small pieces.
Meanwhile, in a... - 42.849
Simple Pate Maison
Rinse salt pork in cold water to remove some of salt.
Line 7-inch souffle mold with salt pork slices.
Cook bacon in skillet until fat is rendered.
Saute onions in bacon fat until tender and lightly browned.
Cut the liver into 1-inch pieces;... - 42.2676
Cashew And Apple Savouries
1. Grease a individual tartlet moulds with butter or oil.
2. Preheat the oven to 350°F, 180°C
3. To make the savory mixture, in a medium skillet, melt the butter over a medium flame.
4. Add the onion and garlic to the butter and... - 47.5032
Joanna's Country Pate
Preheat your oven to 350Â°F.combine the pork, pork fat, veal, parsley, shallots, garlic, eggs, thyme, nutmeg, pistachios, ham, juniper berries, salt, pepper, Madeira, and brandy in a large bowl and mix well.
Test a small amount of the mixture by sauteing it... - 43.5793
Roast Goose With Dried Apple Stuffing
1. To prepare the stuffing: In a 12-inch nonstick skillet, melt the butter over moderately high heat. Add the onions, celery, garlic, marjoram, sage, and thyme and saute for 5 minutes or until tender. Transfer to a large bowl, and toss with the remaining... - 36.7497