- » Mackerel Salad
Mackerel Salad Recipes
Enjoy our collection of mackerel salad recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for mackerel salad recipes.
Easy Mackerel Salad
If you like mackerel like Chef Matteo Carboni, then this simple and easy Mackerel Salad will win over your heart. This is a salad recipe and would give you a break from baked and barbecued mackerel. Poached mackerel with lettuce, toasted pine nuts, olive... - 131.793
Classic Thai Mackerel Salad
Mackerel is a popular fish in many cuisines particularly Thai. Here is a recipe to make Mackerel Salad using mackerel canned in tomato sauce and some common Thai seasonings. Makes a good pairing with many wines and good for a lunch treat! - 74.6358
1) In a large bowl, whisk together the vinegar, mustard and garlic.
2) Slowly whisk in the oil in the vinegar mixture.
3) Stir in the parsley, chives, and tarragon.
4) Add the mackerel and toss gently.
5) Cover and refrigerate for 1 to 2 hours.
6) Add... - 46.1407
Lumacone And Smoked Mackerel Salad
Would you like to try a great Lumacone And Smoked Mackerel Salad recipe? Stock up on bags full of mackerel as you will want to make this Lumacone And Smoked Mackerel Salad a lot. It is a good option if you have 20 minutes. I simply love Lumacone And Smoked... - 45.3827
Mackerel With Potato Salad
Put the potatoes in a dish with 1/2 cup (5 tablespoons) of water.
Add salt and pepper.
Cover and microwave on HIGH for 12 minutes.
Leave to stand for 5 minutes.
Mix 3 (1 1/2) tablespoons of the white wine with the oil.
Season with salt and pepper.
Add the... - 45.0735
Crab And Mackerel Salad With Avocado
Remove the flesh from the crab shells and set aside.
In a large deep frying pan, heat the wine and lime juice over moderate heat until boiling.
Reduce heat, simmer.
Add the mackerel fillets and cook for 4-5 minutes.
Remove with a slotted spoon and set aside... - 43.2208
Spiced Mackerel With Orange Salad
1. Start the barbecue or grill on high
2. Cut 2 large squares of aluminum foil to pack the fish.
3. Using a sharp knife, make 3 deep cuts on both sides of each fish.
4. In a small bowl, make a spice with a little oil. Set aside
5. Using a... - 42.9896
Thai Mackerel Salad
Thai macakrel salad is a fast, simple and delicious salad. It is a warm salad with lots of stir fried vegetables. Some variations are possible with this salad. - 38.3294
1) Take a plate and arrange the lettuce leaves on it.
2) Drain the excess liquid from mackerel fillets and put them on the lettuce.
3) Mix the mayonnaise, capers, horseradish sauce and gherkins together and pour the mixture over the mackerel... - 37.6401
Mackerel Macaroni Salad
1) Steam and flake mackerel and keeep aside.
2) Cook and drain macaroni.
3) Stir macaroni in salad oil, lemon juice, and yogurt.
4) Combine all the other ingredients except pepper and let it chill.
5) Stuff green pepper cups with the salad... - 36.0569
Smoked Mackerel Salad
1 Mayonnaise is a traditional accompaniment to cold, poached salmon and can also be served with fish salads vinegar.
2 Stir in the rice, mackerel fillets, tomatoes and celery.
3 Blend well and season with salt and pepper.
4 Pile the mixture onto a flat... - 31.1756
Smoked Mackerel Salad
Boil the potatoes in their skins until tender, then peel, halve and cool. Divide the mackerel into fork-size pieces.
In a large bowl, mix the soured cream with the mayonnaise, horseradish and seasoning. Stir in the fish and vegetables. Cover and chill well.... - 30.5122
Mackerel Salad With Potatoes
Combine mackerel, potatoes, eggs and cracker crumbs in bowl; mix until smooth.
Stir in vinegar, onion and sugar.
Chill for 2 to 3 hours before serving. - 29.9236
1. Cut the mackerel fillets into strips and place in a bowl. Add the apple and lettuce or endive leaves and mix gently.
2. Mix together the dressing ingredients; if using peppered mackerel don't include pepper. Toss the salad in the dressing.
3. Wrap the... - 28.8536
Lima Bean And Mackerel Salad
Put the sour cream, lemon juice, paprika, salt, pepper and orange rind in a salad bowl and stir well.
Add the remaining ingredients, toss gently but thoroughly and serve. - 27.6855
Vinegar Mackerel Salad
1. Cook the potatoes in salted water for 20 minutes. Bring some water to the boil in another saucepan. Clean the mackerel and cut off their heads. Poach in boiling water for 10 minutes. Drain and remove the bones and skin. Cut the flesh into pieces.
2. Place... - 26.2276
Butterbean, Chorizo And Hot Smoked Mackerel Salad
This salad is a combination of vegetable, meat and seafood. So it has something for everyone. The smokiness for the fish and the sauteed chorizo enhances the flavor of the salad. It is crunchy and has a whole lot of nutrients packed in it. - 0