- » Macaroni Loaf
Macaroni Loaf Recipes
Enjoy our collection of macaroni loaf recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for macaroni loaf recipes.
1) Preheat oven to 350° F.
2) Take a saucepan and pour water in it. Add macaroni and salt. Cook for about 20 minutes or until tender.
3) Drain using a colander and pour about 2 cups of cold water over it.
4) Transfer macaroni to a... - 45.9508
Shrimp And Cheese Macaroni Loaf
1) In top part of double boiler sprinkle gelatin over milk and keep aside for 5 minutes.
2) Scald over boiling water. Stir constantly till gelatin dissolves.
3) Add cheese and onion. Cool the mixture.
4) Chill to set.
5) Halve shrimp lengthwise.
6) Mix... - 45.1891
Macaroni Relish Loaf
Devour this very delicious and easy to prepare Macaroni Relish Loaf, a treat for those who love to have pasta in their plates. Pretty good enough to be served as a side dish for festivals and occasions! - 44.9093
Cheese And Macaroni Loaf
1. Generously butter a 9-inch X 5-inch X 3-inch loaf tin
2. Before baking, preheat the oven to 350°F.
3. Place a roasting pan filled with 3 inches of water on middle level of the oven while it is heating.
4. Boil macaroni in boiling,... - 44.4533
Beef Macaroni Loaf
1. Grease a loaf pan, 9x5x3-inch; line bottom and ends with a double-thick strip of foil, leaving a 1-inch overhang; grease foil.
2. Make macaroni layer: Cook macaroni, following label directions; drain; return to kettle. Stir in butter or margarine; sprinkle... - 44.3364
Cook macaroni according to package directions; drain.
Melt butter or margarine; stir in flour, onion salt and pepper to taste.
Add milk and cook, stirring constantly, until thickened and smooth.
Add a little hot sauce to eggs; then return egg mixture to... - 43.4614
Beef Macaroni Loaf
1) Preheat oven to 350°F before baking.
2) Follow label directions to cook macaroni and drain well when done.
3) Take a 9x5x3 loaf pan; grease it and then line bottom and ends using a double-thick strip of greased foil, allowing a 1-inch... - 40.5633
Macaroni Loaf With Sauce
Cook macaroni according to package directions; drain and rinse.
Beat egg yolks until light; beat in 1 cup milk and butter.
Add macaroni, parsley, olives, onion, salt, pepper, cheese and bread crumbs; mix well.
Turn into greased 9 x 5 x 3-inch pan.
Bake at 325... - 38.8978
After cooking the macaroni in boiling salted water, drain and cool before running through the fine blade of your food grinder.
Put the drained pimiento and seeded green pepper through the grinder also.
Mix together milk, bread crumbs, cheese, slightly beaten... - 38.6468
Turn About Macaroni Loaf
1. In a large pan, add water with salt. Bring to boil and add the macaroni. Once the macaroni is cooked, drain with a strainer and return the macaroni to pan or kettle.
2. Add cheese spread, mayonnaise or salad dressing, mustard, salt and pepper. Stir... - 38.4925
Place a layer of cooked macaroni into a greased baking dish.
Sprinkle bread crumbs, grated cheese, parsley, onions, salt, and butter between each layer.
Repeat until all ingredients are used.
Pour egg and milk over mixture.
Bake in 350 degree oven for 30... - 37.7345
Macaroni Loaf Recipes By Category