- » Macaroni Cheese Stewed Tomatoes
Macaroni Cheese Stewed Tomatoes Recipes
Enjoy our collection of Macaroni Cheese Stewed Tomatoes recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for Macaroni Cheese Stewed Tomatoes recipes.
Tomatoes Stuffed With Macaroni And Cheese
Scoop out the pulp and juice from the tomatoes (use pulp and juice for stewed tomatoes, tomato sauce, etc.), and sprinkle the insides well with salt.
Cook and drain the macaroni as in Boiled Macaroni.
(If you have the long strands of macaroni, break up into... - 30.3226
Macaroni Bean Stew
In a saucepan combine kidney beans, tomato sauce, water, macaroni, wine, carrot, undrained mushrooms, onion, olives, sugar, and basil.
Cover and simmer about 30 minutes or till carrot and macaroni are tender.
Ladle into soup bowls.
Sprinkle with Parmesan... - 38.0307
Macaroni And Tomatoes
In a large saucepan cook macaroni in boiling water for 6 to 8 minutes or till nearly tender.
Drain well; return macaroni to the saucepan.
Add undrained tomatoes, the mushrooms, oregano, and pepper.
Cover and simmer for 5 minutes or till macaroni is tender and... - 26.4329
Beef Macaroni Italiano
Cook macaroni according to package directions; drain.
In saucepan melt butter; blend in flour.
Stir in undrained stewed tomatoes, tomato sauce, red wine, onion soup mix, oregano, salt, and pepper.
Cook and stirtill thickened and bubbly.
Stir in cubed beef and... - 42.416
Stewed Tomatoes With Oregano
1 Cut whole tomatoes into pieces.
2 In a pan, add the tomato pieces along with oregano leaves, basil leaves, onions, salt, pepper and sugar.
3 Bring to a boil, lower the heat and simmer, uncovered,for 15 minutes.
4 Stir in butter.
5 In a... - 44.7786
Beefy mac or beef macaroni is a one pot meal that is easily made and great to throw together after a busy day. Beef and macaroni is made with ground beef and macaroni cooked along with tomatoes and onions and is really delicious when topped with grated... - 105.026
Macaroni And Bean Bake
Heat oven to 375° F.
Spray a 9-inch square glass baking dish with a non-fat cooking spray.
Combine macaroni, 1 1/2 cups Cheddar cheese, beans, tomatoes, and peppers; mix well.
Spoon into prepared dish.
Sprinkle with remaining Cheddar cheese and Parmesan... - 30.0994
In a large skillet, cook the ground beef, onions and garlic until the beef is browned, stirring occasionally.
Drain and discard the fat and juices.
Stir in the beans, tomato sauce, tomatoes (with juices), macaroni, water, chili powder and cumin.
Bring to a... - 41.2332
1. Cook the elbow macaroni according to the package directions.
2. Cook beef, onion, and garlic in a large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat until beef is browned, stir to crumble. Drain well, and return to pan.
3. Add tomatoes and next 3 ingredients,... - 32.4834
Hearty Turkey Stew
Coat a Dutch oven with cooking spray; place over medium-high heat until hot.
Add ground Turkey and onion; cook until meat is browned, stirring to crumble.
Drain meat mixture in a colander,pat dry with paper towels.
Wipe pan drippings from Dutch oven with a... - 35.7421
Mom's Vegetable Stew
Bring water to boil in a large soup kettle; add next eight ingredients.
Lower heat, cover and cook 10 to 15 minutes or until vegetables are just tender.
Stir in salt, spaghetti, and olives.
Cook until spaghetti is just barely tender, stirring... - 39.0107
Peaches In Pasta Casserole
Heat butter in a large saucepan.
Blend in flour, dry mustard, and salt.
Heat until bubbly.
Gradually add milk, stirring until smooth.
Bring to boiling; stir and cook 1 to 2 minutes.
Add Cheddar cheese and heat, stirring until melted.
Mix in the stewed... - 38.4267
Beef And Rigatoni Stew
1) Using a sharp knife, cut the beef into bite sized cubes
2) In a saucepan, cook the prunes in 2 cups of water for 5 minutes and then drain
3) Allow to cool and then remove the pits and keep aside
4) In a zip lock bag, put in the beef with flour, 1... - 46.2935
Country Italian Stew
1. In a large Dutch oven or stock pot, heat the oil over a medium flame.
2. When the oil is hot but not smoking, add the beef cubes and sauté till well browned on all sides.
3. To the beef, add the tomatoes, soup mix, water and oregano. Stir to blend... - 45.3691
Minestrone, North Beach Style
Minestrone North Beach Style has a divine taste. Minestrone North Beach Style gets it taste from red meat mixed with cooked vegetables and topped with cheese. Minestrone North Beach Style is inspired by many chefs around the world. - 46.7
Broccoli And Ham Soup
1. In a saucepan heat butter or margarine and cook ham, onion, and garlic till onion is tender.
2. Bland in condensed chicken broth, fresh or frozen chopped broccoli, water, un-drained tomatoes, uncooked macaroni, and nutmeg; bring it to boil.
3.... - 42.6907
Sophie's Kapama Olympian
Sprinkle lamb pieces with lemon juice, salt and pepper.
Heat oil in a large heavy pot or Dutch oven.
Brown lamb pieces slowly on all sides, about 20 minutes.
Remove lamb pieces; set aside.
Stir flour into drippings.
Continue stirring until lightly... - 42.0221
Special Minestrone Soup
1) Cover kidney beans and lentils with water and keep aside for 5 hours.Drain well.
2) Follow package directions to cook macaroni and drain well, when done.
3) Heat oil and sauté onion and salt pork in it until onion is tender and salt... - 44.974
Spinach Meatball Minestrone
In a wide frying pan, brown meatballs in butter, if needed, over medium heat; remove from pan as browned.
In a 3-quart pan, pour beef broth, tomatoes (breaking up with a spoon) and their liquid, beans and their liquid, oregano, basil, carrot, celery, and... - 37.8854
Cheese Sausage Bean Casserole
Slice sausage into 1/2-inch slices.
Place in 2-quart casserole with celery and onions.
MICROWAVE 4 MINUTES on HIGH, or until celery is tender.
Add tomatoes, chili, cumin, beans, corn and precooked macaroni.
Melt cheese spread.
MICROWAVE 3... - 43.5809
Eggplant Supper Soup
Heat the salad oil and butter in a large pan or Dutch oven, add the onion, and saute until limp, about 3 minutes.
Add the meat and stir over the heat until it loses its pinkness.
Add the eggplant, garlic, carrots, celery, tomatoes (break up tomatoes with a... - 34.9766
In a 2-quart pan, saute the chopped ham and garlic in olive oil until delicately browned.
Add the tomatoes, broccoli, nutmeg, and bouillon; simmer for about 20 minutes.
Add the uncooked macaroni and continue cooking for 5 to 10 minutes, or until macaroni is... - 30.9964
Speedy Turkey Sausage Soup
Bring water, tomatoes with juice, spinach, carrots, onion, bouillon and pepper to a full boil in large saucepan.
Drop bite-size pieces of uncooked sausage into boiling soup mixture to form "dumplings," stirring occasionally.
Stir in macaroni.
Simmer 10... - 35.7357
1. In hot oil in electric skillet, set at 275 F, brown the sweet sausage well on all sides.
2. Saute, adding macaroni and ground chuck stirring, 5 minutes until beef loses its pink color.
3. Stir in tomato paste, stewed tomatoes, tomato sauce,... - 40.6235
Seashell Provolone Casserole
1)Follow directions on package to cook macaroni. Add only ½ teaspoon salt. Drain.
2)In a large skillet, saute onions until tender.
3)Add ground beef and stir vigorously to crumble meat.
4)Now add, spaghetti sauce, mushrooms, tomatoes... - 44.6716
Soak beans or peas overnight in water drain, and cook in 2 qts water with ham bone until tender.
Fry garlic and onion in olive oil until tender but not brown add to soup.
Add rest of the ingredients except macaroni and cook until vegetables are tender.
Add... - 34.995
1) In a slow cooker, add the beef, broth, onion, thyme, parsley, salt, pepper, tomatoes and cabbage, cook covered on LOW for about 9-10 hrs, or until the meat is tender.
2) Stir in the drained beans, zucchini and macaroni, cook covered on HIGH for... - 36.4493
Mexican Turkey Chili Mac
1. Take a large nonstick skillet, sauté turkey for 5 to 6 minutes over medium-high heat such that the turkey loses its pink color and drain it.
2. Then stir in taco seasoning, tomatoes, corn and macaroni, lower the heat to medium and cook for 4 to 5... - 35.2585
Beef Casserole is a unique and winning beef preparation that is perfect for your dinner parties. Surprise your guests with this irresistible meat dish. I am sure they will love the Beef Casserole. - 39.0637
In a skillet, cook onions in shortening until golden.
Stir in beef and brown quickly over high heat, turning frequently.
Stir in flour, then add tomatoes, wine, water, pimiento, salt, oregano and pepper.
Simmer a few minutes until slightly thickened.
In a 1... - 42.1111
Italian Seasoned Minestrone Soup
1. In a 4-quart Dutch oven, tip out all the ingredients except the cheese
2. Heat the contents of the Dutch oven to boiling point.
3. Once the tomatoes have broken up, reduce the heat to low
4. Cover and simmer for 15-20 minutes while stirring the... - 44.9375
Classic Beef Minestrone Soup
In slow-cooking pot, combine beef with water, onion, salt, thyme, parsley, pepper, and tomatoes.
Cover and cook on low for 7 to 9 hours.
Remove beef bones; cut up meat and return to pot.
Turn control to high.
Add zucchini, beans, cabbage, and macaroni.
Cover... - 42.6361
1. In a pan combine beef, water, tomatoes, bouillon, onion, parsley, salt, thyme and pepper and cook with cover on Low for 7-9 hours such that meat is tender.
2. Stir in zucchini, cabbage, beans, and macaroni and cook with cover on High for 30-45... - 38.492
1. Mix beef, onion, garlic, salt, and pepper in a large saucepan. Add olive oil and stir to coat meat evenly.
2. Bake at 400°F 30 minutes, or until meat is browned, stirring occasionally.
3. Turn oven control to 350°F. Add broth, water, and seasonings;... - 33.9695
1 Preheat the oven to 375° F.
2 Lightly grease a 2 quart casserole.
4 In a pan, cook carrots and onions in small amount of salted water.
5 Drain well.
6 Break the salmon into chunks.
7 Arrange in the prepared casserole.
8 ... - 44.1917
Baked Beef Minestrone
1) Preheat oven to 400° F.
2) Take a heavy skillet and heat oil in it.
3) Add onion, meat and garlic to it and bake for about 40 minutes or until meat turns brown, stirring frequently.
4) Add water and cover. Reduce heat to 350° F and... - 48.5015
In large saucepan or stock pot, cover chicken, including any giblets except liver, with 16 to 20 cups (4 to 5 L) cold water. Bring to boil, skimming off any foam. Add bouquet garni and salt. Reduce heat, partially cover and simmer for about 2-1/2 hours or... - 36.1334