- » Macaroni Cheese Cheddar Cottage Cheese
Macaroni Cheese Cheddar Cottage Cheese Recipes
Enjoy our collection of Macaroni Cheese Cheddar Cottage Cheese recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for Macaroni Cheese Cheddar Cottage Cheese recipes.
Macaroni And Cheese Bake
Mix all ingredients well and pour into buttered casserole dish.
Top with bread crumbs, dot with butter and sprinkle with paprika.
Bake at 350Â°F for 45 minutes.
Slightly different from the norm - 33.2156
Double-good Macaroni And Cheese
1 Cook macaroni, following label directions; drain.
2 Combine cottage cheese, sour cream, egg, salt, pepper, onion, and Cheddar cheese in a large bowl; mix lightly until blended; fold in macaroni.
Spoon into a baking dish, 9x9x2.
3 Bake in moderate oven... - 29.5859
Deluxe Macaroni & Cheese
Prepare macaroni as directed on package.
Rinse and drain.
In 2-quart casserole, combine macaroni and remaining ingredients, esxcept paprika.
Microwave at 70% (Medium High) for 9 to 12 minutes, or until heated through and cheese melts,... - 35.2893
Double Good Macaroni And Cheese
1. Cook macaroni, drain.
2. Combine cottage and cheddar cheese, sour cream, egg, onion, salt and pepper in a large bowl; mix until blended; fold in macaroni. Spoon mixture into 10-cup baking dish.
3. Bake in moderate oven (350°) 45 minutes, or until bubbly. - 30.4853
Confetti Macaroni And Cheese
Cook macaroni according to package directions; drain and set aside.
In wok melt butter or margarine over medium-high heat.
Add carrots and celery; stir-fry 5 to 7 minutes or till tender.
Stir in flour, salt, pepper, and dillweed.
Add milk all at once; cook... - 40.1767
Sheboygan Three Cheese Macaroni
1. Preheat oven to 350°. In large saucepan cook macaroni, onion, and sun-dried tomatoes in boiling water until just tender.
2. While macaroni is cooking, combine cottage cheese, mustard, and milk in blender or food processor. Season with salt and pepper.... - 39.1848
Deluxe Macaroni And Cheese
1. Preheat the oven to 400°F. Cook the macaroni according to package directions.
2. Meanwhile, in a large bowl, combine the cottage cheese, sour cream, egg, salt, pepper, mustard, and 2 cups of the Cheddar cheese.
3. Drain the macaroni thoroughly in a... - 29.9432
Macaroni And Cheese Deluxe
1. Preheat the oven to 350° .
2. Take a large and heavy skillet and cook macaroni . When done drain water and set it aside.
3. In a bowl add cream-style cottage cheese, carton commerical sour cream, beaten eggs, salt, pepper, shreded... - 44.1157
Double Good Macaroni And Cheese
1. Preheat the oven at (350°).
2. Cook macaroni, as per label directions and drain.
3. In a large bowl mix lightly until blended combining cottage cheese, sour cream, egg, salt, pepper, onion and Cheddar cheese.
4. Fold in macaroni and... - 39.6236
Macaroni And Cheese
Combine first 10 ingredients; stir well, and spoon into a 2-quart baking dish coated with cooking spray.
Combine breadcrumbs, margarine, and paprika; stir well.
Sprinkle over casserole.
Cover and bake at 350° for 30 minutes.
Uncover; bake 5 minutes or until... - 39.9597
Macaroni And Cheese
Preheat oven to 350°.
Combine first 10 ingredients; stir well.
Spoon into a shallow 2-quart casserole coated with cooking spray.
Combine breadcrumbs, 1 tablespoon margarine, and paprika; stir well.
Sprinkle breadcrumb mixture over casserole.
Cover and bake... - 42.3048
Vegetables, Macaroni And Cheese Medley
1. Preheat oven to 400°F.
2. In blender, combine cottage cheese, mustard, pepper sauce, and 1/2 cup water until smooth.
3. In large bowl, combine remaining ingredients; pour in cheese mixture and stir until thoroughly blended.
4. Spray 3-quart casserole with... - 35.3026
Sour Cream Macaroni
€¢ Microwave the macaroni according to the Pasta Cooking Chart.
€¢ Mix together the Cheddar and cottage cheese.
€¢ Butter an 8 x 8-inch (20 x 20 cm) microwave-safe baking dish. Put half the cooked macaroni in it and sprinkle with half the... - 36.137
Mac 'n' Cheese
If you have always wanted to make gooey, delicious macaroni and cheese at home just like the restaurant, here's your chance to learn. Betty's version of this America's favorite is comforting and cheesier and is a completely worthy way to master the dish. So... - 100.055
Macaroni Pie With Easy Mushroom Sauce
1. Mix bread crumbs, Parmesan cheese and margarine in 2-cup measure. Microwave uncovered on high (100%), stirring every 30 seconds, until light brown, 1 1/2 to 2 minutes; reserve.
2. Mix hot macaroni, cottage cheese, Cheddar cheese, eggs, salt and pepper.... - 33.6696
Macaroni Pie With Garlic Tomato Sauce
1. Mix bread crumbs, Parmesan cheese and margarine in 2-cup measure. Microwave uncovered on high 1 to 2 minutes, stirring every 30 seconds, until light brown.
2. Grease pie plate, 9 x 1 1/4 inches. Mix hot macaroni, cottage cheese, Cheddar cheese, eggs and... - 31.3113
All American Macaroni Casserole
Cook the ground beef in a large saucepan until brown, stirring frequently, then drain off fat.
Add the onions and green pepper and cook for 1 minute.
Stir in the tomato paste, tomato sauce, 1 1/2 teaspoons salt, oregano and red pepper and cover.
Cook over low... - 43.0873
Prepare shrimp, and set aside.
Cook garlic, mushrooms, and onion in 1/4 cup butter in a skillet until onion is soft; set aside.
Heat 1/4 cup butter in a saucepan.
Blend in a mixture of flour, salt, pepper, and monosodium glu tamate; heat until bubbly.
Remove... - 41.9888
Broccoli And Macaroni Casserole
1. Cook pasta in boiling water in a large saucepan following packet directions. Drain, set aside and keep warm.
2. Boil, steam or microwave broccoli until just tender. Drain and refresh under cold running water. Drain again and set aside.
3. Heat oil in a... - 38.7769
Elbows And Cheese
Cook the macaroni in a large pot of boiling water until just tender, about 10 minutes.
Coat a 1-quart casserole dish with no-stick spray.
Add the Cheddar and macaroni.
Toss to combine.
In a blender, puree the cottage cheese, milk, eggs, pepper sauce... - 42.6214
Elbows And Cheese
1) Preheat oven to temperature of 375 degrees.
2) In a large pot of boiling water, cook the macaroni till it is just tender. This takes about 10 minutes.
3) Drain and keep aside.
4) Use no-stick spray to coat a 1-quart casserole and add... - 39.1703
1. Boil the macaroni in boiling salted water until it is cooked al-dente or tender-crisp. It is best to follow the instructions on the pasta packet for quantity of water and time.
2. Drain the macaroni in a colander.
3. Preheat the oven to... - 43.9138
Macaroni And Tuna Bake
1. Place the macaroni in a 2.6 litre 4 1/2 pint) ovenproof glass bowl and pour over 1.7 litres (3 pints) boiling water; add salt to taste. Cover with cling film and microwave on HIGH for 7 minutes. Leave to stand, covered.
2. Mix the tuna, cottage cheese and... - 31.4366
1) Preheat oven moderate to 350°F (180°C).
2) In a pan heat olive oil. Add ground beef and onion and stir-fry until brown.
3) Stir in soup, cottage cheese, first amount of salt and pepper.
4) In an uncovered Dutch oven boil water. Cook... - 45.4684
Creamy Macaroni And Vegetables
1. In a mixing bowl, combine yoghurt, cottage and cream cheeses. Beat or whisk until well blended.
2. Wash leeks well and finely slice them.
3. Finely chop celery and peppers.
4. Lightly grease a baking dish or casserole dish with oil or... - 45.0409
Sloppy Joe Casserole
Preheat oven to 350°F.
Cook macaroni as package directs; drain.
Meanwhile prepare seasoning mix with ground turkey, tomato paste, tomato sauce, and 1 cup water.
In a 2 1/2 qt.casserole, that has been sprayed with a non-fat cooking spray, layer half the... - 29.6189
Ham With Cheese
Ham With Cheese is an easy to prepare side dish which you will simply love. I bet, you will surely get a huge fan following for this one! - 37.9954
Turkey Noodle Bake
Cook macaroni according to package directions, omitting salt and fat.
Drain and set aside.
Cook turkey sausage and next 5 ingredients in a large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat until sausage is browned, stirring until it crumbles.
Add cooked macaroni,... - 42.6995