- » Macaroni
Macaroni, a food item very own to Italian cuisine, is a very popular and widely used variety of pasta. Often machine-made, macaroni is hollow and shaped shorter than the usual spaghetti variety. The fact that ... More »
Homemade Mac And Cheese
Mac and Cheese is an all-time favorite. It is one of the most ordered dishes at any diner. The best part about making your own homemade Mac and cheese is that you can make it exactly the way you like it. Ronnie Woo shows his way of making Mac and Cheese and... - 151.261
Low-fat Mac And Cheese With Broccoli
After you see this recipe video, you will be eating a LOT of mac and cheese. It is great that there is a whole lot of in the broccoli there - it is one vegetable that most kids never eat but of course they always love mac and cheese so they won’t be saying... - 139.411
Baked Macaroni & Cheese
Macaroni and cheese is very easy to make and a classic comfort food loved by adults and children as well! - 129.636
Mac And Cheese
Time for some gooey Mac and Cheese - stove top - 123.362
Kosher Macaroni And Cheese
Easy, creamy and fast to make; comfort food the kid in all of us loves! See the recipe for gluten-free substitutions. - 122.317
Two Cheese Baked Macaroni
With so many mac and cheese recipes out there it is difficult to choose the right one. But to make it a little easier here is a time tested recipe of Two Cheese Baked Macaroni. This is a simple recipe, and if you like to keep it simple, you will love it. - 119.69
Rice Cooker Mac And Cheese
If you have a rice cooker (and I hope you do because it is one of the great kitchen time savers), this recipe is going to change you and your kid's world! All you have to do is put all of the ingredients into the rice cooker and let it do all the work for you - 119.288
Creamy Macaroni With Vegetables
Macaroni is a versatile pasta that turns out well with well cooked vegetables. Watch Madhura showing how to cook a Creamy Macaroni with elbow macaroni and fresh green vegetables. Great for a quick and delicious lunch. - 119.143
Macaroni & Cheese
Macaroni and cheese is a cheesy pasta dish, which is loved by not only children but adults as well. Prepare a delicious cheese macaroni with our easy to prepare cheese macaroni recipe. Check out the video for step by step instructions. - 117.678
Homemade Macaroni And Cheese
If you are trying your hands at cooking, here is a detailed Homemade Macaroni And Cheese recipe. Everyone loves this dish, so it’s good to try something that you like. And in this video, the chef has very detailed instructions so you will feel confident... - 115.634
Easiest Mac And Cheese
This has to be the easiest Mac and Cheese recipe that does not come from a box! This is so simple, even a kid can make it. Four ingredients from your pantry cupboard, and 15 minutes of cooking is all that it takes to put one delicious and comforting dish of... - 112.656
Roasted Fennel Mac
When fennel is roasted it becomes sweet and slightly caramelized. It’s paired with pears and Gruyère and added to traditional Mac and Cheese to dress it up. - 111.763
Gluten Free Macaroni And Cheese
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
2. In a large pot of boiling, salted water cook the pasta to al dente, careful to not overcook.
3. While the pasta is cooking, in a separate pot, melt the butter. Whisk in the Gluten Free flour and mustard and... - 111.117
Beefy mac or beef macaroni is a one pot meal that is easily made and great to throw together after a busy day. Beef and macaroni is made with ground beef and macaroni cooked along with tomatoes and onions and is really delicious when topped with grated... - 111.056
Smoked Gouda Macaroni And Cheese - Part Two
This is Part 2 to the complete video of Chef Rich Sweeney of R Gang Eatery, San Diego, preparing their speciality Smoked Gouda Macaroni and Cheese. Watch the first part at http://www.ifood.tv/recipe/r-gang-eatery-part-one - 110.141
Smoked Gouda Macaroni And Cheese - Part One
This is Part 1 to the complete video of Chef Rich Sweeney of R Gang Eatery, San Diego, preparing their speciality Smoked Gouda Macaroni and Cheese. Watch part 2 at http://www.ifood.tv/recipe/r-gang-eatery-part-two - 109.846
Easy Baked Macaroni
In this video, your very own Filipino Chef is showing a delicious Italian Baked Macaroni recipe. If you are a Filipino, then you are fortunate enough to have this recipe in your own language but if you are not then this video would not be of much use to you. - 108.11
Macaroni And Cheese With Tuna
Planning you kid’s birthday party or a family dinner, this macaroni and cheese with tuna recipe is sure to be a hit! The chef here provides instructions to make delicious meal with macaroni, cheese, Worcestershire sauce and tuna. Though the video has... - 100.947
Sinful Three Cheese Macaroni
Are cheese and macaroni both your favorites? Try this wonderful recipe of Sinful Three Cheese Macaroni now. The dish is full of taste and will instantly win all the hearts in your dining room. Watch the video now. - 100.332
Betty's Creamy Cooktop Macaroni And Cheese
Macaroni and cheese are a favorite with kids and adults alike. Pamper your loved ones with a delicious creamy mac and cheese that is so simple to prepare if you follow this step-wise video. Join Betty in her kitchen with this interesting video and enjoy a... - 100.26
Cheesy Mac Bake
Macaroni is loved by people of all age groups and especially when it is cheesy and flavorful. If you have got tempted already, watch this video out here to learn how to make cheesy mac bake. It is fun to make this dish which is easy and oh so delicious!!! - 100.075
Three Cheese Mac
Mac and cheese – the most favorite combo comes in countless forms. This one comes stuffed with Smoked Gouda, Gruyere, and Sharp Cheddar cheese! A 3-cheese mac! Watch this video if you want to try this creamy macaroni! - 98.2917
Once A Week Macaroni Cheese
1. Cook the pasta in a large pot of salted water add a dash if cooking oil.
2. Cook the pasta for 6 minute
3. In a sauce pan melt the butter and add the mustard, flour and whisk it well till 2 minute until the flour is cooked.
4. Add salt & pepper and... - 97.378
Macafoney And Cheese
A recipe that tackles the age old favorite, that makes every body fat, Macaroni and Cheese! But this version is a low fat version from the Fat to Skinny book. It is just as easy and quick to cook as a box or package of Mac and Cheese but a lot better for you... - 94.9984
If you love Italian dishes you are going to love this Cheesy Macaroni. Flavored with choicest of herbs and assembled cheese sauce, this macaroni is a dish to die for. Watch this video for more details! - 73.9802
Macaroni With Salami And Olives
My family loves this Macaroni with Salami and Olives. Here's a lip-smackingly delicious recipe for your favorite Macaroni with Salami and Olives that I have fine-tuned to suit my family's taste. It's simple and quick, so just give it a try! - 50.222
Baked Macaroni And Mushrooms
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
2. In a saucepan of boiling water, cook macaroni as directed in the package.
3. Drain well and break into 2 inch pieces.
4. In another saucepan, put together soup, water, flour, butter and... - 49.3732
Bacon Macaroni Bake
Prepare macaroni as directed on package.
Rinse and drain.
Place bacon in 2-quart casserole.
Microwave at High for 4 minutes.
Drain and discard fat.
Microwave at High for 4 to 7 minutes, or until bacon is crisp.
Drain, reserving 1 tablespoon... - 49.2363
Baked Macaroni Supreme
Does the chef next-door amaze you with his masterpiece Baked Macaroni Supreme? Now try your favorite dish on your own with this quick and simple homemade recipe for Baked Macaroni Supreme. Chances are high that yours come out better. So give this wonderful... - 48.9626
1. Preheat oven to 350°.
2. Take a 4-quart Dutch oven, add 2 3/4 quarts boiling salted water and cook macaroni for 10 minutes or till it turns firmly tender. Drain off excessive water.
3. Take a mixing bowl and mix thoroughly eggs,... - 48.7792
1) Heat an oven to 350°F (180°C).
2) In a large saucepan boil water. Add macaroni, cooking oil and first amount of salt and cook for
5 to 7 minutes.
3) Drain out from water.
4) Put back macaroni into the pot.
5) In a medium saucepan melt... - 47.7243
1) Preheat oven moderate to 350°F (180°C).
2) In a pan heat olive oil. Add ground beef and onion and stir-fry until brown.
3) Stir in soup, cottage cheese, first amount of salt and pepper.
4) In an uncovered Dutch oven boil water. Cook... - 47.3271
Macaroni Stuffed Shells
1) Cook the sea shells according to package directions.
2) Drain and rinse with cold water.
3) Drain again and chill.
4) Preheat the oven to 375°F, for baking.
4) In a frying pan, add oil and cook celery and half of the onion until... - 47.3052
Tuna And Macaroni Deluxe Casserole
1. Preheat oven to 375 degrees Fahrenheit.
2. Following directions on the package, cook macaroni; drain.
3. In a skillet, melt margarine; spoon 2 tablespoons and toss with bread cubes; keep aside.
4. In the remaining margarine,... - 46.9986
Tuna Macaroni Casserole
1. In a saucepan, cook macaroni following directions given in the package.
2. Drain immediately and keep aside.
3. In a mixing bowl, mix soup, milk, salad dressing, mustard; add cheese, tuna and pimento.
4. Add the drained macaroni and mix together.
5.... - 46.5842
Tuna Mushroom Macaroni
Cook macaroni according to package directions.
Drain and reserve.
Cook onion in butter until tender.
Stir in flour and seasonings.
Gradually add milk and cook over low heat, stirring, until thickened.
Mix in sour cream, tuna, and mushrooms; heat.
Stir in... - 46.4857
Macaroni Zucchini Casserole
1) Preheat oven hot to 350°F (180°C).
2) Follow package directions to cook the macaroni and cheese.
3) In a saucepan heat first amount of butter. Saute zucchini for 4 to 5 minutes until tender.
4) Sprinkle flour over it. Mix... - 45.963
This Macaroni Angostura is simple and incredibly tasty with the blend of some of the finest ingredients, anyone would love. Give your folks an amazingly appetizing treat and do indulge in the taste for yourself. - 45.8803
1. In a large kettle, Place the chicken, bay leaf, onion and celery and pour over the boiling water.
2. Place on a high flame and bring to a boil then reduce the flame and simmer until the chicken is tender.
3. In the mean time boil the macaroni in... - 45.7443
My family loves this Macaroni Caprice. Here's a lip-smackingly delicious recipe for your favorite Macaroni Caprice that I have fine-tuned to suit my family's taste. It's simple and quick, so just give it a try! - 45.7169
Macaroni Hot Pot
Cut the onions and capsicums into rings.
Put the tomatoes in boiling water for 3 to 4 minutes. Skin and chop them.
Put the butter in a vessel, add the onion rings and fry.
After 2 minutes, add the capsicum rings. Cover and cook for 3 minutes.
Take out a few... - 45.5073
Beef With Macaroni Elbows
1) In a skillet, over the oven, saute the ground beef and onion until brown, then drain off the excess fat.
2) In a slow cooker, place the browned beef and onion
3) In a bowl, combine the Worcestershire sauce, salt and flour together, then stir into... - 45.4984
Tuna And Macaroni Bake
1) In a large pan of boiling water, cook the macaroni for about 7 minutes,.
2) Then add the peas and simmer for a further 3 minutes, or until the pasta is 'al dente' - just tender.
3) Drain both peas and macaroni and return to the pan, cover and... - 45.494
Tuna Mac Casserole
Cook macaroni, celery, carrot, and onion in a large amount of boiling water for 8 to 10 minutes or till pasta is tender; drain.
Stir in soup, milk, and salt, if desired.
Fold in tuna and peas.
Place in a 2-quart casserole.
Cover and bake in a 375° oven for... - 45.4846
Macaroni Tuna Mornay
1) Follow the directions on the label and cook the macaroni in a kettle. Drain the cooked macaroni and return it to the kettle.
2) In a medium-sized saucepan, melt the margarine or butter. Take the pan off the heat and toss 1 tablespoon of the melted... - 45.4327
Zucchini Tuna And Macaroni Casserole
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
2. Following directions on the package, cook macaroni; drain.
3. In a 3-quart saucepan, melt 3 tablespoons margarine and sautÃ© zucchini, celery and onion for 5 minutes with frequent... - 45.3713
1. Preheat the oven to 375° F.
2. Take a 2 ½ quart greased casserole and spread 2 cups macaroni over it.
3. Top it with a layer of green beans, a layer of ham and the remaining macaroni.
4. Fold in soup, milk, cheese, seasonings and... - 45.2892
Tuna Macaroni Bake
1) Preheat oven 325°F.
2) in a large saucepan boil salted water and cook macaroni in it. Stir and cook till tender for 7 to 10 minutes.
3) Drain the mixture and put back to the pan.
4) Mix in butter, 1/2 cup beer, cheese sauce packet... - 45.1845
Crisp Topped Macaroni With Tuna
1) Peel and chop the onion.
2) Divide cauliflower into florets and cook in boiling salted water for 4 minutes.
3) Roughly chop anchovies and add to pan with bread crumbs.
4) Preheat the broiler.
5) In a large saucepan, melt 2 tbsp of the... - 44.9365
Fancy Stuffed Macaroni Shells
1. Wash the spinach thoroughly.
2. Blanch or steam the spinach in very little hot water, just until the leaves are wilted.
3. Drain well, squeezing out excess water with hands and pat dry on paper toweling.
4. Finely chop and keep aside.
5.... - 44.8012
Hot Tuna Macaroni Toss
1. In a pan, boil water for the macaroni.
2. Cook the macaroni in salted hot water till tender
3. Drain and set aside to cool
4. In a large skillet or frying pan, tip in the Italian dressing, the seasonings and heat till gently... - 44.7608
Pork Belly And Macaroni
1) Chop up the spring onions. If using spring onions, slice them large.
2) Preheat the oven to 325F.
3) Into an ovenproof dish, add in the diced pork, macaroni and onions.
4) In a bowl, mix together the sugar, vinegar, wine or stock,... - 44.7385
Italian-style Macaroni Casserole
Italian-Style Macaroni Casserole is an irresistible side dish recipe. A delicious Italian-Style Macaroni Casserole is something you would never want to miss out on! - 44.3739
Vegetarian Macaroni Casserole
Cook the macaroni in a large pot of boiling water until just tender, about 5 to 6 minutes.
Drain, rinse with cold water, place in a bowl, and set aside.
In a 2-quart casserole, combine the onions, peppers, and garlic.
Microwave on high for 3 minutes, or until... - 44.3628
Beef Macaroni Italiano
Cook the macaroni according to package directions.
Drain and set aside.
Combine the water and onion soup mix; let stand 5 minutes.
In saucepan stir the undrained tomatoes into the flour.
Add soup mixture, salt, oregano, and pepper.
Cook and stir till... - 44.2918
1. Boil water in a pot.
2. Fill another boil with ice and water.
3. Add broccoli in the pot and simmer until crisp-tender. Transfer the florets in the bowl.
4. Boil the pot again and add the peas. Simmer for 2 minutes or until crisp-tender.
5. Remove... - 44.245
Macaroni Supper Ramekins
1) Preheat the oven to 350°F.
2) In a large pan, cook the macaroni in boiling salted water for 15 minutes, then drain thoroughly.
3) In a saucepan, saute the onion in butter until soft and transparent.
4) Stir in the plain flour, salt,... - 44.2284
Italian Macaroni And Cheese
1. Cook mostaccioli on cooktop according to package directions.
2. In a bowl, soften ricotta cheese on Low for 1 to 2 minutes.
3. In a 1-1/2-quart casserole, combine butter, onion, celery and garlic.
4. Cook on High for 3 to 4 minutes;... - 44.1646
Macaroni And Short Ribs
Cut short ribs into serving pieces.
Brown in oil in large skillet over medium heat until crusty and brown.
Add water, catsup, salt, pepper and oregano.
Cover and simmer slowly 1 hour.
Add vegetables and continue simmering 1 hour longer.
Cook macaroni... - 43.915
All In One Macaroni
1) In Dutch oven or large saucepan heat cooking oil.
2) Add meat, onion and garlic and sautÃ© until brown.
3) Stir in the remaining 9 ingredients.
4) Boil the mixture.
5) Cover and simmer the macaroni stirring occasionally for about 15... - 43.5842
Bacon Pea And Basil Macaroni
1. In the oil fry the bacon and leeks for 10 minutes until the bacon is golden and the leeks soft.
2. Add in the peas and heat through.
3. In the meantime, let the pasta boil thereafter heat the grill to high.
4. Drain the pasta collecting 150ml of... - 43.5516
Heat oven to 300 degrees.
Butter a 1 1/2 -qt. casserole.
Peel shrimp, clean and cut in half lengthwise.
Cook and drain macaroni.
Heat oil and butter in large saucepan.
Add onion and garlic and cook gently 3 minutes.
Add ham and shrimp and cook gently,... - 43.4681
1) Preheat oven to 350 degree.
2) Boil 6 quarts water with 1 tablespoon salt.
3) Add macaroni and cook for 8 minutes or until tender ensuring to stir occasionally.
4) Drain macaroni and keep aside.
5) Take a large bowl, add tomatoes with... - 43.4204
Cook macaroni well and drain.
Cook onion in fat until soft.
Add pepper strips and cook slightly.
Reserve some of onion and green pepper for top.
Combine macaroni with rest of ingredients, stir in beaten eggs.
Bake at 350 degrees for 45 minutes, then top with... - 43.3962
Mushroom Macaroni Bake
1 In a deep 2-quart casserole, combine butter or margarine, mushrooms, red or green pepper and onion. Cover.
2 Microwave at 100% (HIGH) for 4 to 5 minutes or until vegetables are just tender; stir once.
3 Stir in soup, milk and dill weed. Mix... - 43.3683
1) In a large non-stick skillet, saute the ground beef, green pepper and onions together, until the beef is brown.
2) Pour in 1 cup of water and allow to boil, then drain off all the pan liquid.
3) Stir in rest of the water alongwith all of the other... - 43.3521
Cook macaroni in boiling salted water till tender; drain.
Melt 1/4 cup butter; blend in flour, salt, pepper, and garlic salt.
Add milk gradually and cook till thick, stirring constantly.
Add cottage cheese, shredded cheese, salmon, and macaroni.
Stir in... - 43.2706
In the larger pan, put 2 1/2 cups water, 1/2 teaspoon salt and a few drops oil.
Set it on the fire.
As soon as the water comes to a boil, drop in the macaroni.
In a few seconds, it will return to a rolling boil.
Time 6 minutes.
Pour the macaroni into the... - 43.2672
Drop the macaroni into the boiling water.
Cook until barely tender, about 5 minutes.
All the water should be absorbed.
Place the macaroni in a 2 quart baking dish.
Heat the oil in a saucepan.
Stir in the flour, onion, tamari, mustard, and salt, stirring... - 43.0136
Macaroni For Kids
Needed to make a quick snack for Cherie and her friends. Condition: No chilli to be used at all. Condition: I had 10 minutes. So here goes. You’ll need: - 42.8921
Savory Macaroni And Frankfurters
1. In a medium sized skillet, heat oil.
2. Once hot, add frankfurters and saute on a medium flame till pale brown in colour.
3. Add flour, salt, mustard, sage, chili powder and bay leaf. Mix well and cook on a medium flame for a minute.
4. Add pulped... - 42.7515
Tuna Macaroni Casserole
1. Cook macaroni as package label directs; drain.
2. Meanwhile, preheat oven to 375F. In a 2-quart saucepan, combine onion, parsley, celery, garlic, tomatoes, bay leaf, salt, pepper, basil, oregano, and sweetener.
3. Bring to boiling, stirring.
4. Reduce... - 42.5948
Macaroni With Meat & Yogurt
Following package directions, cook macaroni in a large kettle of boiling salted water until al dente; drain thoroughly.
Meanwhile, in a wide frying pan over medium heat, cook pine nuts, stirring, until golden (about 5 minutes); remove from pan and set... - 42.4132
Macaroni And Ripe Olives
This high on flavor Macaroni And Ripe Olives recipe awaits you! You do not need to be a gourmet to gauge how delicious and flavorful this dish is. - 42.3756
Add 1 1/2 teaspoons salt to 1 1/2 quarts rapidly boiling water in Dutch oven.
Add macaroni gradually so that water continues to boil.
Cook, stirring occa- sionally, until tender.
Drain in colander.
Return macaroni to Dutch oven; add butter, tossing until... - 42.3142
Peas And Shell Macaroni
Are you looking for a highly accoladed Peas And Shell Macaroni recipe? What is more sinful than not trying out this sinfully delicious Peas And Shell Macaroni ? Start right away! - 42.129
Shrimp-stuffed Macaroni Shells
Shrimp-Stuffed Macaroni Shells is an amazingly delicious side dish recipe. A deadly combination of shrimp and macaroni shells will tempt you to prepare this dish on every party! - 42.0283
In large microproof bowl, cook 3 cups hot water on HI (max. power) 6 to 8 minutes, or until boiling.
Add macaroni, cover with waxed paper.
Cook on HI (max. power) 1 minute.
Let stand 5 minutes.
Drain and set aside.
In 4-quart microproof casserole, cook oil on... - 41.9329
1) Chop the anchovies.
2) Blanch, peel and cut tomatoes into thin slices.
3) Cook the rigatoni in a large saucepan of boiling salted water till just tender.
4) When cooked, drain in colander.
5) Peel and crush the garlic.
6) In a serving... - 41.6534
Tasty Tomato And Macaroni Bake
Cook macaroni in a large saucepan of boiling water following packet directions.
Drain, rinse under cold running water and spread over the base of a 16 cm x 28 cm shallow ovenproof dish.
Heat oil in a non-stick trypan.
Cook onions and red and green... - 41.5887
Macaroni Spinach Tortine
Butter bottom and sides of a 9-inch square pan; add some fine dry bread crumbs and shake pan until coated.
Set pan aside.
Cook macaroni according to package directions; drain.
Beat 3 eggs with the garlic salt and pepper thoroughly in large mixing bowl; stir... - 41.5092
1 Preheat the oven to 350°F.
2 Lightly grease a 2-quart shallow casserole.
3 As per the package directions, cook the macaroni.
4 Drain well.
5 In a skillet, melt butter and saute onion and pimiento until onion is crisp-tender.
6 ... - 41.4637
Macaroni With Peas
1) Cook the macaroni in the rapidly boiling water for 5 minutes, stir in the carrots and boil for further 5 minutes.
2) Then stir in the peas and allow to boil further for 5 minutes.
3) Mix in the onion and oil or butter, cover and cook until almost... - 41.463
Cook macaroni according to package directions; drain.
Place tomatoes in kettle.
Add peppercorns, bay leaves and sugar; simmer 10 minutes.
Push mixture through a strainer or place in food processor or blender container and process or blend until smooth; set... - 41.1259
Cook macaroni using package directions; drain.
Melt butter; blend in flour and seasonings.
Add milk; cook and stir till thick.
Add cheeses, salmon, and macaroni.
Stir in eggs.
Pour into greased 11 x 7 x 1 1/2-inch baking dish.
Toss crumbs in the melted... - 41.035
Tomato Sauced Macaroni
1) In a Dutch oven boil water. Add macaroni, cooking oil and first amount of salt and cook for 5 to 7 minutes.
2) Drain out from water.
3) In a separate saucepan add remaining ingredients and heat thoroughly.
4) Stir in macaroni with sauce.... - 40.9986
Barbecued Frankfurters And Macaroni
Barbecued Frankfurters And Macaroni is a sumptuous preparation that you wouldn't want to miss. The delicious dish is filling and hard to ignore. Try the Barbecued Frankfurters And Macaroni the next time your friends come over, trust me, they will love it! - 40.998
Easy Macaroni And Cheese
1) In a saucepan melt butter over low heat.
2) Gently whisk in flour and cook the mixture stirring for 3 minutes.
3) Whisk milk into it in a stream and mix well.
4) Boil the mixture and simmer for 3 minutes.
5) Add cheese and cook till the cheese... - 40.8866
Lambchop And Macaroni Skillet
1) In a 10-inch skillet melt butter.
2) Mix lamb and cook on low heat till brown.
3) Cook covered for 30 minutes till lamb is cooked.
4) Take out lamb and store the dripping.
5) Pour water to lamb drippings and boil.
6) Stir in soup mix, salt and... - 40.7571
Family Favorite Macaroni
1. Heat oven to 400°F.
2. Melt butter in a saucepan over medium heat. Add mushrooms and onions and cook until limp but not browned. Stir in flour. Remove from heat. Stir in tomatoes, mashing tomatoes against the side of the saucepan with the back of a wooden... - 40.6048
Salmon And Macaroni Casserole
Cook and drain macaroni.
Arrange macaroni, salmon, eggs and cheese in alternate layers in buttered 1 1/2-quart casserole, having cheese as top layer.
Meanwhile, melt butter in top of double boiler, stir in flour, salt and pepper, then milk.
Heat, stirring,... - 40.4992
1) Preheat the oven to 425°.
2) Grease an 8 inch souffle dish.
3) Place macaroni in saucepan of boiling salted water and cook till tender.
4) Coarsely chop the ham.
5) Meanwhile, lightly beat the eggs.
6) Drain macaroni and place in... - 40.4321
1 Cook macaroni in a kettle, following label directions; drain; return to kettle.
2 While macaroni cooks, melt butter or marga-rine in a medium-size saucepan; remove from heat.
Toss 1 tablespoon with bread crumbs and Parmesan cheese in a small bowl; set... - 40.4285
Pork Balls With Macaroni
1) In milk soak bread and crumble it.
2) Mix with pork, onion, salt, pepper, nutmeg, and egg.
3) Divide and shape into 12 balls. Roll the balls in cornstarch.
4) Heat butter in a skillet and brown balls on all sides.
5) Mix bouillon cubes, water, and... - 39.9723
Baked Macaroni Supreme
1. According to the instructions on the pack, cook the macaroni
2. In a skillet, melt butter or margarine and saute green pepper and onions in it till soft
3. Add the rest of the ingredients barring the bacon, to the macaroni, green pepper and onion... - 39.8008
1) In a large camp pot, boil together the macaroni, water, dried vegetables, onion, parsley, textured protein and margarine.
2) Boil for 5 min and remove from the heat, cover and allow to stand for 5 min.
3) Return pot to the heat, cook further for... - 39.7972
Sheboygan Three Cheese Macaroni
1. Preheat oven to 350°. In large saucepan cook macaroni, onion, and sun-dried tomatoes in boiling water until just tender.
2. While macaroni is cooking, combine cottage cheese, mustard, and milk in blender or food processor. Season with salt and pepper.... - 39.6234
Pot Roast With Macaroni
1. Rub the salt and pepper into the meat and fry in butter until the meat is brown all over. Remove and put into a large saucepan. Pour the wine into the frying pan, swill it around while it is still hot and pour over the meat.
2. Add the onions, bay leaves... - 39.6083
Macaroni Recipes By Category