- » Macaroni
Macaroni, a food item very own to Italian cuisine, is a very popular and widely used variety of pasta. Often machine-made, macaroni is hollow and shaped shorter than the usual spaghetti variety. The fact that ... More »
Mac And Cheese
Time for some gooey Mac and Cheese - stove top - 142.578
Homemade Mac And Cheese
Mac and Cheese is an all-time favorite. It is one of the most ordered dishes at any diner. The best part about making your own homemade Mac and cheese is that you can make it exactly the way you like it. Ronnie Woo shows his way of making Mac and Cheese and... - 137.869
Baked Macaroni & Cheese
Macaroni and cheese is very easy to make and a classic comfort food loved by adults and children as well! - 128.32
Pineapple Macaroni And Cheese - Simple And Quick
1. In a pot bring water to boil. Season with salt and add the pasta. Cook for around 9 minutes or till al dente. Drain in a colander and set aside.
2. In a pan heat oil on medium heat and add the red pepper and garlic. Saute for a few... - 123.432
Homemade Macaroni And Cheese
If you are trying your hands at cooking, here is a detailed Homemade Macaroni And Cheese recipe. Everyone loves this dish, so it’s good to try something that you like. And in this video, the chef has very detailed instructions so you will feel confident... - 122.927
Kosher Macaroni And Cheese
Easy, creamy and fast to make; comfort food the kid in all of us loves! See the recipe for gluten-free substitutions. - 122.585
Low-fat Mac And Cheese With Broccoli
After you see this recipe video, you will be eating a LOT of mac and cheese. It is great that there is a whole lot of in the broccoli there - it is one vegetable that most kids never eat but of course they always love mac and cheese so they won’t be saying... - 122.059
Macaroni And Cheese
Make creamy, delicious mac and cheese every time. A quick family dinner that everyone will love! Macaroni and cheese is the only reason we're okay with the fact that the warm-weather months don't last forever. Make your own gooey, delicious macaroni and... - 121.065
Macaroni & Cheese (& Peas & Bacon)
1. Chop onions and garlic.
2. Preheat oven.
3. In a sauce pan, boil macaroni in hot water.
4. In a pan, cook bacon and onions.
5. Add garlic to pan and stir for a while.
6. Add boiled and drained macaroni to the pan followed by double... - 120.432
Rice Cooker Mac And Cheese
If you have a rice cooker (and I hope you do because it is one of the great kitchen time savers), this recipe is going to change you and your kid's world! All you have to do is put all of the ingredients into the rice cooker and let it do all the work for you - 119.547
Macaroni & Cheese
Macaroni and cheese is a cheesy pasta dish, which is loved by not only children but adults as well. Prepare a delicious cheese macaroni with our easy to prepare cheese macaroni recipe. Check out the video for step by step instructions. - 114.696
Baked Mac N Cheese With Broccoli Pesto
As a kid growing up, I loved Mac n Cheese. What kid didn't? And while I still indulge in boxed Mac n Cheese from time to time, I don't like it as much as I used to. It's just so heavily processed, ya know?
But then I made it myself! That changed everything.... - 114.222
Betty's Creamy Cooktop Macaroni And Cheese
Macaroni and cheese are a favorite with kids and adults alike. Pamper your loved ones with a delicious creamy mac and cheese that is so simple to prepare if you follow this step-wise video. Join Betty in her kitchen with this interesting video and enjoy a... - 114.066
Roasted Fennel Mac
When fennel is roasted it becomes sweet and slightly caramelized. It’s paired with pears and Gruyère and added to traditional Mac and Cheese to dress it up. - 113.829
Margarita Macaroni & Cheese
Welcome to the SimpleCookingChannel. Things might get pretty simple sometimes but sometimes that's just what a person needs. I hope you like my recipe for margarita macaroni & cheese. - 113.725
Macaroni With Ham And Cheese
Macaroni in thick and cream ham and cheese sauce could be the right item to serve in lunch or dinner or snack. It is very popular particularly with the kids. Follow the step wise direction of chef to spice up the preparation within just few minutes. - 113.638
Easiest Mac And Cheese
This has to be the easiest Mac and Cheese recipe that does not come from a box! This is so simple, even a kid can make it. Four ingredients from your pantry cupboard, and 15 minutes of cooking is all that it takes to put one delicious and comforting dish of... - 112.898
Vegan Mac And Cheese
The Vegan Macaroni and Cheese is a sheer delight to the vegan palate. Being vegan doesn't have to be very bland at all, when you have dishes like this. Whether you are a vegan or not, you'll love it. Watch and learn how to prepare this dish from this video.... - 112.649
Gluten Free Macaroni And Cheese
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
2. In a large pot of boiling, salted water cook the pasta to al dente, careful to not overcook.
3. While the pasta is cooking, in a separate pot, melt the butter. Whisk in the Gluten Free flour and mustard and... - 111.418
Pasta And Three Cheese
1. Preheat the oven at 400 degrees F.
2. In a medium sauce pan heat 4 tablespoons of butter, add in the onions and cook for 3 minutes. Add in the garlic, cook for 1 minute.
3. Add in the flour and cook until the flour is brown, stirring... - 111.285
Smoked Gouda Macaroni And Cheese - Part One
This is Part 1 to the complete video of Chef Rich Sweeney of R Gang Eatery, San Diego, preparing their speciality Smoked Gouda Macaroni and Cheese. Watch part 2 at http://www.ifood.tv/recipe/r-gang-eatery-part-two - 108.783
Smoked Gouda Macaroni And Cheese - Part Two
This is Part 2 to the complete video of Chef Rich Sweeney of R Gang Eatery, San Diego, preparing their speciality Smoked Gouda Macaroni and Cheese. Watch the first part at http://www.ifood.tv/recipe/r-gang-eatery-part-one - 108.738
Holiday Series: Cheesy Macaroni & Cheese With Roasted Garlic
This Macaroni & Cheese is super cheesy and easy to make. It's a great blend of 2 things most of us love, cheese and garlic. This dish can be served any time of the year but seems to be much more than a staple during the Holidays. Be sure and check out the... - 108.001
Easy Baked Macaroni
In this video, your very own Filipino Chef is showing a delicious Italian Baked Macaroni recipe. If you are a Filipino, then you are fortunate enough to have this recipe in your own language but if you are not then this video would not be of much use to you. - 107.195
Beefy mac or beef macaroni is a one pot meal that is easily made and great to throw together after a busy day. Beef and macaroni is made with ground beef and macaroni cooked along with tomatoes and onions and is really delicious when topped with grated... - 106.95
Two Cheese Baked Macaroni
With so many mac and cheese recipes out there it is difficult to choose the right one. But to make it a little easier here is a time tested recipe of Two Cheese Baked Macaroni. This is a simple recipe, and if you like to keep it simple, you will love it. - 103.998
Macaroni is a versatile pasta that turns out well with well cooked vegetables. Watch Madhura showing how to cook a Creamy Macaroni with elbow macaroni and fresh green vegetables. Great for a quick and delicious lunch. - 102.866
Three Cheese Mac
Mac and cheese – the most favorite combo comes in countless forms. This one comes stuffed with Smoked Gouda, Gruyere, and Sharp Cheddar cheese! A 3-cheese mac! Watch this video if you want to try this creamy macaroni! - 101.013
Macaroni And Cheese With Tuna
Planning you kid’s birthday party or a family dinner, this macaroni and cheese with tuna recipe is sure to be a hit! The chef here provides instructions to make delicious meal with macaroni, cheese, Worcestershire sauce and tuna. Though the video has... - 99.5496
Once A Week Macaroni Cheese
1. Cook the pasta in a large pot of salted water add a dash if cooking oil.
2. Cook the pasta for 6 minute
3. In a sauce pan melt the butter and add the mustard, flour and whisk it well till 2 minute until the flour is cooked.
4. Add salt & pepper and... - 97.6254
Sinful Three Cheese Macaroni
Are cheese and macaroni both your favorites? Try this wonderful recipe of Sinful Three Cheese Macaroni now. The dish is full of taste and will instantly win all the hearts in your dining room. Watch the video now. - 97.2673
Cheesy Mac Bake
Macaroni is loved by people of all age groups and especially when it is cheesy and flavorful. If you have got tempted already, watch this video out here to learn how to make cheesy mac bake. It is fun to make this dish which is easy and oh so delicious!!! - 96.9826
Macafoney And Cheese
A recipe that tackles the age old favorite, that makes every body fat, Macaroni and Cheese! But this version is a low fat version from the Fat to Skinny book. It is just as easy and quick to cook as a box or package of Mac and Cheese but a lot better for you... - 95.2725
Cooking With Socalgrrrl05: Skillet Macaroni And Cheese
Haven't you tried many baked macaroni dishes. Look at this amazing video that presents a macaroni and cheese dish is made in a skillet. The recipe uses most of the ingredients that are fat free making it a must try for those watch their waistline. Check out... - 84.1244
If you love Italian dishes you are going to love this Cheesy Macaroni. Flavored with choicest of herbs and assembled cheese sauce, this macaroni is a dish to die for. Watch this video for more details! - 70.9711
Macaroni With Salami And Olives
My family loves this Macaroni with Salami and Olives. Here's a lip-smackingly delicious recipe for your favorite Macaroni with Salami and Olives that I have fine-tuned to suit my family's taste. It's simple and quick, so just give it a try! - 52.08
Cheese Macaroni is a well loved dish that is often made again and again at my home. Try this Cheese Macaroni recipe for yourself and you will understand why it is so addictive! - 49.7379
Baked Macaroni And Mushrooms
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
2. In a saucepan of boiling water, cook macaroni as directed in the package.
3. Drain well and break into 2 inch pieces.
4. In another saucepan, put together soup, water, flour, butter and... - 49.6827
Baked Macaroni Supreme
Does the chef next-door amaze you with his masterpiece Baked Macaroni Supreme? Now try your favorite dish on your own with this quick and simple homemade recipe for Baked Macaroni Supreme. Chances are high that yours come out better. So give this wonderful... - 49.4114
1. Preheat oven to 350°.
2. Take a 4-quart Dutch oven, add 2 3/4 quarts boiling salted water and cook macaroni for 10 minutes or till it turns firmly tender. Drain off excessive water.
3. Take a mixing bowl and mix thoroughly eggs,... - 48.5091
My family loves this Macaroni Caprice. Here's a lip-smackingly delicious recipe for your favorite Macaroni Caprice that I have fine-tuned to suit my family's taste. It's simple and quick, so just give it a try! - 48.251
Ham Macaroni Bake
1. As per label directions cook macaroni, drain and keep hot.
2. In a medium-size frying pan while macaroni cooks, saute onion until soft in 2 tablespoons of the butter or margarine.
3. Set remaining 1 tablespoon butter or margarine aside.
4. Into the... - 47.6138
Macaroni Stuffed Shells
1) Cook the sea shells according to package directions.
2) Drain and rinse with cold water.
3) Drain again and chill.
4) Preheat the oven to 375°F, for baking.
4) In a frying pan, add oil and cook celery and half of the onion until... - 47.2132
Macaroni Zucchini Casserole
1) Preheat oven hot to 350°F (180°C).
2) Follow package directions to cook the macaroni and cheese.
3) In a saucepan heat first amount of butter. Saute zucchini for 4 to 5 minutes until tender.
4) Sprinkle flour over it. Mix... - 46.8514
Macaroni Beef And Sweet Pepper Casserole
1. In a large non stick skillet, add ground beef and cook until meat is brown and fat is separate. Remove the cooked beef onto a plate and drain off the fat.
2. In a pot, boil water and blanch macaroni, drain, rinse and set aside.
3. In... - 46.8241
1. Take a conventional range and follow the instructions to cook macaroni.
2. Take a casserole, melt butter for about 30 seconds, stir in Worcestershire, flour, pepper, mustard and salt, cook, without covering, for 30 seconds.
3. Add... - 46.6616
Bacon Macaroni Bake
Prepare macaroni as directed on package.
Rinse and drain.
Place bacon in 2-quart casserole.
Microwave at High for 4 minutes.
Drain and discard fat.
Microwave at High for 4 to 7 minutes, or until bacon is crisp.
Drain, reserving 1 tablespoon... - 46.2715
Tuna Macaroni Bake
1) Preheat oven 325°F.
2) in a large saucepan boil salted water and cook macaroni in it. Stir and cook till tender for 7 to 10 minutes.
3) Drain the mixture and put back to the pan.
4) Mix in butter, 1/2 cup beer, cheese sauce packet... - 46.2044
1) Heat an oven to 350°F (180°C).
2) In a large saucepan boil water. Add macaroni, cooking oil and first amount of salt and cook for
5 to 7 minutes.
3) Drain out from water.
4) Put back macaroni into the pot.
5) In a medium saucepan melt... - 46.0125
Beef With Macaroni Elbows
1) In a skillet, over the oven, saute the ground beef and onion until brown, then drain off the excess fat.
2) In a slow cooker, place the browned beef and onion
3) In a bowl, combine the Worcestershire sauce, salt and flour together, then stir into... - 45.8114
Macaroni And Short Ribs
Cut short ribs into serving pieces.
Brown in oil in large skillet over medium heat until crusty and brown.
Add water, catsup, salt, pepper and oregano.
Cover and simmer slowly 1 hour.
Add vegetables and continue simmering 1 hour longer.
Cook macaroni... - 45.782
Heat oven to 300 degrees.
Butter a 1 1/2 -qt. casserole.
Peel shrimp, clean and cut in half lengthwise.
Cook and drain macaroni.
Heat oil and butter in large saucepan.
Add onion and garlic and cook gently 3 minutes.
Add ham and shrimp and cook gently,... - 45.6055
Tuna And Macaroni Bake
1) In a large pan of boiling water, cook the macaroni for about 7 minutes,.
2) Then add the peas and simmer for a further 3 minutes, or until the pasta is 'al dente' - just tender.
3) Drain both peas and macaroni and return to the pan, cover and... - 45.5786
This Macaroni Angostura is simple and incredibly tasty with the blend of some of the finest ingredients, anyone would love. Give your folks an amazingly appetizing treat and do indulge in the taste for yourself. - 45.5457
1. Boil water in a pot.
2. Fill another boil with ice and water.
3. Add broccoli in the pot and simmer until crisp-tender. Transfer the florets in the bowl.
4. Boil the pot again and add the peas. Simmer for 2 minutes or until crisp-tender.
5. Remove... - 45.4943
Tuna Mushroom Macaroni
Cook macaroni according to package directions.
Drain and reserve.
Cook onion in butter until tender.
Stir in flour and seasonings.
Gradually add milk and cook over low heat, stirring, until thickened.
Mix in sour cream, tuna, and mushrooms; heat.
Stir in... - 45.2206
Fancy Stuffed Macaroni Shells
1. Wash the spinach thoroughly.
2. Blanch or steam the spinach in very little hot water, just until the leaves are wilted.
3. Drain well, squeezing out excess water with hands and pat dry on paper toweling.
4. Finely chop and keep aside.
5.... - 45.207
Macaroni Supper Ramekins
1) Preheat the oven to 350°F.
2) In a large pan, cook the macaroni in boiling salted water for 15 minutes, then drain thoroughly.
3) In a saucepan, saute the onion in butter until soft and transparent.
4) Stir in the plain flour, salt,... - 45.1982
Beef Macaroni Italiano
Cook the macaroni according to package directions.
Drain and set aside.
Combine the water and onion soup mix; let stand 5 minutes.
In saucepan stir the undrained tomatoes into the flour.
Add soup mixture, salt, oregano, and pepper.
Cook and stir till... - 45.1534
Zucchini Tuna And Macaroni Casserole
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
2. Following directions on the package, cook macaroni; drain.
3. In a 3-quart saucepan, melt 3 tablespoons margarine and sautÃ© zucchini, celery and onion for 5 minutes with frequent... - 45.1303
Cheesy Macaroni And Veggies
Bring water to a boil in a Dutch oven: Add macaroni, carrot, and broccoli; cook 8 minutes or until macaroni is almost tender.
Return macaroni mixture to Dutch oven; add 1 1/4 cups cheese and next 3 ingredients; toss lightly.
Combine flour and 3... - 45.125
Crisp Topped Macaroni With Tuna
1) Peel and chop the onion.
2) Divide cauliflower into florets and cook in boiling salted water for 4 minutes.
3) Roughly chop anchovies and add to pan with bread crumbs.
4) Preheat the broiler.
5) In a large saucepan, melt 2 tbsp of the... - 45.0685
Tuna And Macaroni Deluxe Casserole
1. Preheat oven to 375 degrees Fahrenheit.
2. Following directions on the package, cook macaroni; drain.
3. In a skillet, melt margarine; spoon 2 tablespoons and toss with bread cubes; keep aside.
4. In the remaining margarine,... - 45.0551
Hamburger Macaroni And Greenbean Casserole
1) Preheat moderate oven (350°F.)
2) Cook beef and onion till the meats color lightens.
3) With a fork blend flour, salt, and pepper.
4) Stir in milk and stirring constantly cook till thick.
5) Mix 1 1/2 cups cheese and cook till... - 44.9748
Pork Belly And Macaroni
1) Chop up the spring onions. If using spring onions, slice them large.
2) Preheat the oven to 325F.
3) Into an ovenproof dish, add in the diced pork, macaroni and onions.
4) In a bowl, mix together the sugar, vinegar, wine or stock,... - 44.9046
Sausage Macaroni Bake
Cook macaroni according to package directions; drain.
Meanwhile, brown sausage in skillet; drain well and set aside.
Melt butter or margarine in large pan.
Add carrots and celery; cook about 10 minutes, or until almost tender, but not brown.
Blend together... - 44.751
Chicken And Macaroni Casserole
Chicken And Macaroni Casserole is an amazingly delicious easy to prepare main course meal recipe which cannot just escape your guest's attention in any party. Try this Chicken And Macaroni Casserole; I am sure you will get a huge fan following for this! - 44.7374
Add 1 1/2 teaspoons salt to 1 1/2 quarts rapidly boiling water in Dutch oven.
Add macaroni gradually so that water continues to boil.
Cook, stirring occa- sionally, until tender.
Drain in colander.
Return macaroni to Dutch oven; add butter, tossing until... - 44.6264
Nevada Beef Macaroni
1) Take a pan and prepare a meat stock adding thyme, water, salt and pepper to it.
2) Cover the pan and simmer until the meat becomes tender.
3) Take a frying pan and melt the fat in it before browning the onions and garlic.
4) Add tomatoes and basil... - 44.6036
Hot Tuna Macaroni Toss
1. In a pan, boil water for the macaroni.
2. Cook the macaroni in salted hot water till tender
3. Drain and set aside to cool
4. In a large skillet or frying pan, tip in the Italian dressing, the seasonings and heat till gently... - 44.5915
Tuna Macaroni Casserole
1. In a saucepan, cook macaroni following directions given in the package.
2. Drain immediately and keep aside.
3. In a mixing bowl, mix soup, milk, salad dressing, mustard; add cheese, tuna and pimento.
4. Add the drained macaroni and mix together.
5.... - 44.5437
1) Preheat oven to 350 degree.
2) Boil 6 quarts water with 1 tablespoon salt.
3) Add macaroni and cook for 8 minutes or until tender ensuring to stir occasionally.
4) Drain macaroni and keep aside.
5) Take a large bowl, add tomatoes with... - 44.4597
Tasty Tomato And Macaroni Bake
Cook macaroni in a large saucepan of boiling water following packet directions.
Drain, rinse under cold running water and spread over the base of a 16 cm x 28 cm shallow ovenproof dish.
Heat oil in a non-stick trypan.
Cook onions and red and green... - 44.4118
Three Cheese Macaroni
Melt the butter in a saucepan; stir in the flour, dry mustard, and pepper.
Cook the roux over low heat, stirring, for 3 minutes; don't let the mixture brown.
Blend in the hot milk all at once, and whisk over medium heat until thickened and smooth.
In a food... - 44.3916
1. In a large kettle, Place the chicken, bay leaf, onion and celery and pour over the boiling water.
2. Place on a high flame and bring to a boil then reduce the flame and simmer until the chicken is tender.
3. In the mean time boil the macaroni in... - 44.3548
Macaroni With Meat & Yogurt
Following package directions, cook macaroni in a large kettle of boiling salted water until al dente; drain thoroughly.
Meanwhile, in a wide frying pan over medium heat, cook pine nuts, stirring, until golden (about 5 minutes); remove from pan and set... - 44.3198
Italian Macaroni And Cheese
1. Cook mostaccioli on cooktop according to package directions.
2. In a bowl, soften ricotta cheese on Low for 1 to 2 minutes.
3. In a 1-1/2-quart casserole, combine butter, onion, celery and garlic.
4. Cook on High for 3 to 4 minutes;... - 44.2672
Cook macaroni in boiling salted water till tender; drain.
Melt 1/4 cup butter; blend in flour, salt, pepper, and garlic salt.
Add milk gradually and cook till thick, stirring constantly.
Add cottage cheese, shredded cheese, salmon, and macaroni.
Stir in... - 44.232
1. Preheat the oven to 375° F.
2. Take a 2 ½ quart greased casserole and spread 2 cups macaroni over it.
3. Top it with a layer of green beans, a layer of ham and the remaining macaroni.
4. Fold in soup, milk, cheese, seasonings and... - 44.2201
Cook macaroni well and drain.
Cook onion in fat until soft.
Add pepper strips and cook slightly.
Reserve some of onion and green pepper for top.
Combine macaroni with rest of ingredients, stir in beaten eggs.
Bake at 350 degrees for 45 minutes, then top with... - 44.1125
In large microproof bowl, cook 3 cups hot water on HI (max. power) 6 to 8 minutes, or until boiling.
Add macaroni, cover with waxed paper.
Cook on HI (max. power) 1 minute.
Let stand 5 minutes.
Drain and set aside.
In 4-quart microproof casserole, cook oil on... - 44.0217
1) Preheat oven moderate to 350°F (180°C).
2) In a pan heat olive oil. Add ground beef and onion and stir-fry until brown.
3) Stir in soup, cottage cheese, first amount of salt and pepper.
4) In an uncovered Dutch oven boil water. Cook... - 44.0095
Vegetarian Macaroni Casserole
Cook the macaroni in a large pot of boiling water until just tender, about 5 to 6 minutes.
Drain, rinse with cold water, place in a bowl, and set aside.
In a 2-quart casserole, combine the onions, peppers, and garlic.
Microwave on high for 3 minutes, or until... - 43.9871
Drop the macaroni into the boiling water.
Cook until barely tender, about 5 minutes.
All the water should be absorbed.
Place the macaroni in a 2 quart baking dish.
Heat the oil in a saucepan.
Stir in the flour, onion, tamari, mustard, and salt, stirring... - 43.795
Macaroni Hot Pot
Cut the onions and capsicums into rings.
Put the tomatoes in boiling water for 3 to 4 minutes. Skin and chop them.
Put the butter in a vessel, add the onion rings and fry.
After 2 minutes, add the capsicum rings. Cover and cook for 3 minutes.
Take out a few... - 43.7785
Bacon Pea And Basil Macaroni
1. In the oil fry the bacon and leeks for 10 minutes until the bacon is golden and the leeks soft.
2. Add in the peas and heat through.
3. In the meantime, let the pasta boil thereafter heat the grill to high.
4. Drain the pasta collecting 150ml of... - 43.6802
Mushroom Macaroni Bake
1 In a deep 2-quart casserole, combine butter or margarine, mushrooms, red or green pepper and onion. Cover.
2 Microwave at 100% (HIGH) for 4 to 5 minutes or until vegetables are just tender; stir once.
3 Stir in soup, milk and dill weed. Mix... - 43.4949
Barbecued Frankfurters And Macaroni
Barbecued Frankfurters And Macaroni is a sumptuous preparation that you wouldn't want to miss. The delicious dish is filling and hard to ignore. Try the Barbecued Frankfurters And Macaroni the next time your friends come over, trust me, they will love it! - 43.4532
Macaroni Tuna Mornay
1) Follow the directions on the label and cook the macaroni in a kettle. Drain the cooked macaroni and return it to the kettle.
2) In a medium-sized saucepan, melt the margarine or butter. Take the pan off the heat and toss 1 tablespoon of the melted... - 43.3914
Cook macaroni using package directions; drain.
Melt butter; blend in flour and seasonings.
Add milk; cook and stir till thick.
Add cheeses, salmon, and macaroni.
Stir in eggs.
Pour into greased 11 x 7 x 1 1/2-inch baking dish.
Toss crumbs in the melted... - 43.3639
Shrimp-stuffed Macaroni Shells
Shrimp-Stuffed Macaroni Shells is an amazingly delicious side dish recipe. A deadly combination of shrimp and macaroni shells will tempt you to prepare this dish on every party! - 43.3526
Cut up chicken and use neck, giblets and backs for chicken broth.
Wash and dry remaining pieces and coat with flour.
Heat oil in large skillet and brown chicken on all sides.
Transfer chicken pieces to shallow 2-quart casserole.
Lightly brown onion, garlic... - 43.2902
Italian Macaroni Pimiento And Cheese Loaf
1) Preheat the oven to 350° F.
2) Combine all the ingredients except the sauce, taste and adjust the seasoning.
3) In a well-buttered 9"x5"x3" loaf pan, spoon the mixture and bake without the lid in the preheated oven about 1 hour until... - 43.1123
Monday's Macaroni Dinner
This meat and macaroni recipe is common on Monday's at our place. Made with a meat of choice along with fresh veggies, Monday's dinner has cooked macaroni in it and is best when sprinkled with cheese and topped with the meat and vegetables mix. - 43.0963
Macaroni Recipes By Category