- » Macadamia Nut Dessert
Macadamia Nut Dessert Recipes
Enjoy our collection of macadamia nut dessert recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for macadamia nut dessert recipes.
Macadamia Nut Bread
1) Preheat the oven to 350 °F.
2) Brush a deep 9-inch round layer cake pan, springform pan or a loaf pan with butter and dust with flour.
3) In an electric mixer, beat the butter and both sugars until creamy and smooth.
4) Peel the... - 51.2255
Macadamia Nut Cream Pie
Macadamia Nut Cream Pie is an irresistible mouth watering dessert recipe which you would love to serve to your loved ones. Try this Macadamia Nut Cream Pie; I bet you will have a huge fan following for this. - 48.7303
Tres Leches Cake
1) Preheat oven hot to 350°F.
2) Grease a 13 x 9-inch (2-quart) glass baking dish.
3) In large bowl add cake mix, water, oil, and eggs.
4) Beat with electric mixer on low speed for 30 seconds until blended.
5) Beat on medium speed... - 47.0881
Macadamia Fudge Cake
Preheat oven to 350°. Grease a 9" diameter cake pan. Line the bottom with wax paper and grease the wax paper.
Combine all ingredients in a large bowl and beat with an electric mixer at low speed.
Pour into prepared cake pan and bake at 350° for... - 47.0352
Macadamia Nut Pie
1) Preheat oven hot to 325°F
2) Get ready piecrust mix or make pastry with single-crust recipe.
3) On lightly floured pastry cloth or board roll out half to a 12-inch round.
4) Place into a 9-inch pie plate, trim extension to 1/2... - 44.9463
Spiced Macadamia Nut Cake With Coconut Lime Glaze
Preheat oven to 325F (165C).
Grease a 9" x 5" loaf pan.
In a small bowl, sift flour with baking soda, baking powder, salt and spices.
In a medium-size bowl, cream butter.
Reserve 1 tablespoon of sugar.
Gradually beat remaining sugar into butter until... - 44.204
Royal Macadamia Nut Cream Pie
1) In a small bowl add cold water and sprinkle gelatin over it.
2) Mix 1/2 cup sugar, salt, and milk into the saucepan. Mix thoroughly.
3) Cook gently over low heat stirring constantly until mixture scalds. Do not boil.
4) Remove from heat.
5) Fold in... - 43.959
Royal Hawaiian Macadamia Nut Pie
1) Preheat oven to temperature of 350 degrees.
2) Combine together the sugar, syrup, nuts and eggs. Add the vanilla and salt and blend thoroughly.
3) Into an unbaked pie shell, pour the mixture and bake in preheated oven for about 10... - 39.84
Hawaiian Macadamia Nut Pie
1) Preheat oven hot to 375°F
2) In a bowl beat eggs, sugar, butter, and syrup with a rotary beater.
3) Stir in macadamia nuts.
4) Transfer mixture into pie shell.
5) Bake for 40 to 50 minutes until pastry is browned.
6) Serve... - 38.7519
Microwave Hawaiian Pralines
1)Take a mixing bowl, mix the sugars,milk,butter and pudding mix. Blend well.
2)Now cook in ROAST(7) for 12 minutes and stir often,till mixture reaches soft ball stage.
3)Now add the nuts.Beat well for 2 minutes.
4)Take a cookie sheet and line with wax... - 38.437
Macadamia Nut Pie
Combine beaten eggs, corn syrup, sugar, melted butter, flour, vanilla, and dash salt.
Beat with rotary beater till smooth.
Pour egg mixture into unbaked pastry shell.
Sprinkle with nuts.
Bake at 350° till knife inserted off-center comes out clean, about 50... - 36.7384
Hawaiian Macadamia Nut Pie
Combine egg, sugar, syrup, nuts, salt and vanilla.
Pour into unbaked pie shell and bake at 350°F.for about 10 minutes.
Reduce temperature to 325°F.and bake 30 minutes more.
Ring with whipped cream before serving. - 30.7414
Chocolate Macadamia Brittle
Line bottom and sides of a 9" round cake pan with aluminum foil. Butter foil.
Mix nuts, butter, sugar, and corn syrup in a medium size saucepan. Cook over low heat until sugar dissolves. Increase heat. Cook and stir the syrup to the softcrack stage... - 28.4511
Cranberry And Macadamia Nut Bark
Line cookie sheet with foil.
Melt candy coating in medium saucepan over low heat, stirring constantly.
Remove from heat.
Stir in cranberries and nuts.
Spread.on foil lined cookie sheet.
Break into 1 1/2 inch pieces.
Store in airtight... - 28.0769
Chocolate Cobbler With Caramel And Macadamia Nut Topping
In a large bowl, combine 3 well-beaten eggs, 1 1/2 cups sugar, 1/3 cup flour, 1/3 cup cocoa, 3/4 cup melted butter, and 1/2 teaspoon vanilla. Stir well, until completely blended. Pour into a deep dish pie plate that has been sprayed with cooking oil spray.... - 24.1279