- » Lunch Snack
Lunch Snack Recipes
Enjoy our collection of lunch snack recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for lunch snack recipes.
Lunch Box Quiches
1. Preheat oven to 400 degree.
2. Grease muffin tray with non-stick oil, and set it aside.
3. In a large mixing bowl, add egg, Greek yogurt, nutmeg, salt and pepper. Whisk well, and set it aside.
4. Slice each biscuit in half, and... - 123.084
Healthy Lunch Salads
Keeping fit with healthy food can be easy if you know quick ways to make, here are healthy salad recipes just right for lunch. Check out Bethenney showing how to make chicken salad and tuna and caper salad with meats as well as greens. Great to have during... - 120.744
Lunch Box Ideas : Pizza
1. Roll pizza dough and let it rise for about 20 minutes.
2. Preheat the oven at 450 degrees F.
3. Spread marinara sauce on top of the rolled pizza
4. Scatter cheese and then olives over it
5. Sprinkle pizza and pasta seasoning and... - 110.737
Lunch Box: Veggie Quesadilla
1. In a big nonstick pan melt butter and place the corn tortilla on the side with less brown spots and let it bake till golden brown in color.
2. Flip on the other side and bake applying butter until golden brown in color
3. Spread refried beans,... - 109.189
Lunch Box Ideas And Tips : Cheese Quesadilla
1. Over a big nonstick griddle brown tortilla on both sides applying butter.
2. Spread shredded cheese over it and fold.
3. Remove from the griddle and cut into wedges.
4. Pack in the lunch box along with some steamed broccoli.
You can... - 106.46
Hummus Quesadillas For Lunch
1. On a hot griddle, place two tortillas.
2. Spread hummus on the tortilla liberally and put the carrot julienne, bean sprouts and red bell pepper on it.
3. Cover with the remaining tortillas and flip to cook on the other side.
4.Cut into... - 92.7858
Packing The School Lunch Box
1. For sandwich, place cheese between bread slices.
2. Use a mini cookie cutter, and cut bread into shapes.
3. Pack it with mini pretzel sticks, and set it aside.
4. For sandwich dipper, in a small bowl combine mayonnaise, brown mustard, and honey.... - 91.008
Banana Oatmeal Lunch Cake
1) Take a mixing bowl and combine together flour, bicarbonate of soda and cream of tartar.
2) Stir in all the remaining ingredients except oil.
3) Add oil along with a similar volume of cold water, stirring frequently. Beat the mixture well.
4) Take a... - 42.8358
Lunch Box Heroes
1. In a mixing bowl, soften and cream butter or margarine using the back of a spoon.
2. Stir in mustard and parsley and blend well.
3. Spread butter on split rolls
4. Top with sliced meats and cheese.
5. Pack in cling film or in a... - 41.4946
Lunch Box Turnovers
1) Preheat the oven to 425°F
2) Take a saucepan and combine prunes, cooked apricots, sugar, cornstarch, salt and lemon juice in it.
3) Cook this mixture over low flame for about 5 minutes to make the filling
4) In the meantime, roll out... - 39.0425
Lunch Box Turnovers
YUM and extremely scrumptious, who doen't love this Lunch Box Turnovers ? One of the most popular desserts for all seasons, this Lunch Box Turnovers is a lot satisfying for your taste-buds and is also fun to make! - 35.6336
Sandwich And Apple Lunch
1. Preheat microwave browning grill for 5 minutes on HIGH.
2. Coat cut surface of cored apple with mixture of sugar and cinnamon; reserve any remaining sugar.
3. Place bacon slices in single layer on center of preheated grill.
4. Microwave for 2 minutes on... - 28.438
Hamburger And Fries Lunch
1. Preheat microwave browning grill for 8 minutes on HIGH.
2. Season ground beef with salt and pepper. Shape into patty, about 1/2-inch thick.
3. Place meat patty and onion slice at one end of preheated grill. Place potatoes in single layer on remaining grill... - 28.3097
Cottage Cheese Lunch
1.Blend the fruits well in baby food grinder.
2.Serve in a bowl. - 23.6168
Valentine's Day Lunch Box
Are you looking for fresh lunch box ideas? Check out the Valentine's Day lunch box packing fun we tried at the counters of the Price Chopper Kids Cooking Club and take advantage of a little taste testing fun over any holiday! - 0
Louis' Lunch Burger
1. Chop and ground meat. Set it aside. Roll meat mixture into ¼ pound patties.
2. Season patties with salt and pepper on both sides.
3. On broiler rack, place patties and top each one of them with onion slices.
4. Place rack in broiler... - 0