- » Lunch Party
Lunch Party Recipes
Enjoy our collection of lunch party recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for lunch party recipes.
The Monkey's Lunch
Chocolate cake topped with some chocolate ganache and then some whipped cream takes you to a nirvana! Again the aubergine chef creates his dessert best with this chocolate treat! - 113.999
1) In a large saucepan, heat oil and saute garlic and onions until soft.
2) Stir in the curry paste and cook a little longer.
3) Add in the chicken, mix well and saute for about five minutes more.
4) Stream in the water, creamed coconut, salt and stir... - 45.3713
Set Power Select at HIGH.
Combine 1 tablespoon soup mix, yogurt, green pepper and mint; reserve.
In 2-quart casserole dish, crumble ground beef; stir in remaining soup mix and garlic.
Heat, covered, 4 1/2 to 5 1/2 minutes or until beef is browned, stirring... - 45.1513
Lunch Chicken Salad
Boil hen until tender.
Water may be seasoned with onion, celery, salt, pepper, parsley and a little garlic, if desired.
Cool hen and remove meat from bones.
Cut meat with scissors.
Add eggs, celery, salt, black and red pepper to taste, sugar, salad dressing,... - 42.1845
Lunch Box Turnovers
YUM and extremely scrumptious, who doen't love this Lunch Box Turnovers ? One of the most popular desserts for all seasons, this Lunch Box Turnovers is a lot satisfying for your taste-buds and is also fun to make! - 35.6336
This Ham Lunch recipe is a must try! Yes, a great blend of ham with very fine choice of vegetables like Zucchini, mushroom etc along with great seasoning that anyone would fall for this exceptionally prepared Ham Lunch. What's more, it's so easy and simple a... - 34.0971
Lunch Box Pineapple Crusties
1. Start heating oven to 425°F. With fork, mix sugar with cinnamon, butter. Drain pineapple chunks well.
2. Make piecrust as label directs. Roll into 18"xl2" rectangle; cut into 3" squares. Lay 1 pineapple chunk in center of each square; sprinkle with sugar... - 26.7027
Potato Bologna Hot Economy Lunch
Cut bologna and potatoes into 1/2-inch cubes; brown in large skillet in small amount of fat.
Add onion and allspice; simmer, covered, for 15 minutes or until potatoes are tender. - 20.8777