- » Lunch
Lunch is the commonly abbreviated form of the term luncheon. It refers to the meal had during mid-day. English-speaking countries referred to the meal in the eighteenth century as “dinner” — a word ... More »
Pepperoni Pizza Quesadilla- Quick And Easy Lunch Idea
To keep it simple I just used cheese, pepperoni and onions since this is what Isaac likes on his pizza (and what I had on hand). When I make these again I will definitely grab some black olives, green peppers, fresh tomatoes and banana peppers for hubby and... - 125.181
Healthy Lunch Salads
Keeping fit with healthy food can be easy if you know quick ways to make, here are healthy salad recipes just right for lunch. Check out Bethenney showing how to make chicken salad and tuna and caper salad with meats as well as greens. Great to have during... - 121.077
The Monkey's Lunch
Chocolate cake topped with some chocolate ganache and then some whipped cream takes you to a nirvana! Again the aubergine chef creates his dessert best with this chocolate treat! - 120.515
Leprechaun's Lunch Drink
This one helluva cocktail blends in booze of leprechauny proportions. Loaded with minty flavors and milk, this green drink also has a sweet chocolate hint. It'll make you feel like you've had those classic peppermint girls scout cookies. Follow the video to... - 113.886
Cajun Kielbasa Couscous - We Killed This For Lunch
Monique creates her own version of this classic Moroccan dish. Her unique Cajun twist makes this dish a must taste. Viewers can learn how to prepare the dish as quickly as possible and add their own tweaks to it as well. Try adding chicken or turkey to the... - 111.923
Lunch Time Salad
Nothing can be more simple and appetizing than this food processor chopped lunch time salad. Watch this impressive video that shows a super easy recipe to make a flavorful salad within no time. Accompany with leafy greens for a great lunch. Check it out and... - 106.604
Easy Lunch Sandwich
Outdoor lunching need never ending ideas. Packed with filling ingredients and rich in texture, this sandwich is easy to make in a few steps. Great for office lunches or outdoor snacking while travelling. - 105.833
Quick Lunch Bacon Lettuce And Tomato Sandwich
If you are looking for an easy, quick and low-calorie sandwich option to help you enjoy your favorite lunch the healthy way, without sacrificing taste or satisfaction, this is it. Betty helps you make her favorite "blt" sandwich from scratch. It's so simple... - 99.6303
Easy And Healthy Lunch And Dinner Ideas With Fish
1. Preheat oven to 375 degree.
2. For detox water, in large pitcher take water, add lemon, cucumber, and mint leaves to it. Place it in refrigerator to infuse overnight. Strain.
3. For stir fry dressing, in a bowl combine vegetable oil, soy... - 98.3948
Hummus Quesadillas For Lunch
1. On a hot griddle, place two tortillas.
2. Spread hummus on the tortilla liberally and put the carrot julienne, bean sprouts and red bell pepper on it.
3. Cover with the remaining tortillas and flip to cook on the other side.
4.Cut into... - 91.1482
Colorful Bento Box Lunch
Want to lure your little ones into finishing their lunch box? Try giving them this colorful Bento Box. This is a traditional Japanese lunch box which has a complete nutritious meal. The highlight of this box is that it contains healthy and colorful food in... - 86.0332
Thai Soup For Lunch - Part 2
1. Using a blender, extract the flesh and water from young Thai coconut.
2. Add in soaked Irish moss.
3. Pour chaga tea and blend for few minutes.
4. Chop ginger and add garlic cloves in the same jar and blend again.
5. Chop celery and add to... - 85.1007
Thai Soup For Lunch - Part 1
1. Extract the flesh and water from young Thai coconut in a blender’s jar.
2. Add in soaked Irish moss.
3. Pour chaga tea and blend for few minutes.
4. Chop ginger and add garlic cloves in the same jar and blend again.
5. Chop celery and add to the... - 85.0743
Seafood Trio Lunch
Making a delicious satisfying meal was never so easy. Check out this outstanding video that presents three amazing recipes for a quick and healthy meal. The video shows recipes for salami crisps, butternut squash soup with shrimp and ahi sandwiches. All the... - 84.493
Quesadillas For Lunch
Love your Tex-Mex food? If yes, then you are surely gonna love this recipe video wherein Chef Bhal Dave presents quite a few ways to relish yummy quesadillas at home. You will be surprised to see how you can make delicious quesadillas at home using leftover... - 79.4186
Quessadilla For Appetizer, Lunch Or Dinner
Wondering what to do with the leftovers in your refrigerator? Watch this video to get a very simple recipe that is sure to put all your leftovers to use. Do not give it a miss. - 77.4231
Stir Fried Cabbbage & Rice For A Quick Lunch
Want to save time on cooking? Try stir fried cabbage with green onions and spices and serve with rice. US chef Bhal Dave gives the taste of India in every bite. Very simple but delicious, you can churn out this quick meal in minutes. - 71.8428
All Day With Keyth-- Part 5 Lunch
1. In a blending jar combine apple cider vinegar, ginger, burdock, carrot, galangal.
2. In the same jar add sunflower and pumpkin seeds.
3. Pour in spring water and sea salt in the mixture. Blend for a few minutes.
4. Add coconut butter in the... - 71.7645
Bread, Jumbo Sicilian Eggplant Parmesan & Salad For Lunch
An easy lunch prepared straight out of your garden vegetables. Don't worry if you don't have a garden at home, you can still enjoy this hearty lunch. A complete platter of bread, salad, grilled zucchini, fish rissotto, eggplant permesan, & wine. - 70.5726
2 Quick Lunch Dishes For Lunch
How about a quick lunch, made at home? Bhal Dave has expertise in cooking simple yet delicious food. This time it’s a quick lunch from him - curried green cabbage and rice dish. Cook this nutritious and delicious menu in minutes. - 68.6191
South Indian Tamarind Rice Lunch & Idly Sambhar Meal
Want to make a quick lunch in case you are busy? Special lunch rice dishes from South India, prepared in an authentic way by US chef Bale Dave would be just the right choice. Tamarind rice and idly can satiate your appetite and combination of Sambhar, a... - 62.2049
Fancy Cauliflower Pawa For Lunch
If you love Batata Pawa (Mumbai style curried potato rice dish), you're surely going to enjoy Cauliflower Pawa. Bhal Dave presents a simple easy process to prepare the dish and enjoy for lunch. Just follow the ingredients and method in preparing the dish and... - 59.4682
Every Day Homemade Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner
There is nothing like homemade food, but to prepare three meals a day for breakfast, lunch and dinner can be tedious. Not any more with Bhal Dave's four breakfast meals combo, delicious lunch menus and hearty dinner platter. You will thank him for the easy,... - 55.8232
Lunch wraps are a quick, easy and healthy lunch option to send the kids to school with or enjoy on a Saturday afternoon. - 51.0917
Set Power Select at HIGH.
Combine 1 tablespoon soup mix, yogurt, green pepper and mint; reserve.
In 2-quart casserole dish, crumble ground beef; stir in remaining soup mix and garlic.
Heat, covered, 4 1/2 to 5 1/2 minutes or until beef is browned, stirring... - 47.7675
Double Duty Lunch Salmon Cakes On Mixed Baby Greens
1) In a large heavy skillet, heat the 1 inch frying oil over moderate heat.
2) In a medium bowl, with a fork, flake the cooked or drained salmon.
3) Add 1 cup cracker meal to the fish and with your hands mix them.
4) Add eggs to the... - 46.1986
Banana Oatmeal Lunch Cake
1) Take a mixing bowl and combine together flour, bicarbonate of soda and cream of tartar.
2) Stir in all the remaining ingredients except oil.
3) Add oil along with a similar volume of cold water, stirring frequently. Beat the mixture well.
4) Take a... - 45.6111
1) In a large saucepan, heat oil and saute garlic and onions until soft.
2) Stir in the curry paste and cook a little longer.
3) Add in the chicken, mix well and saute for about five minutes more.
4) Stream in the water, creamed coconut, salt and stir... - 45.1008
Baked Zucchini And Eggs For Lunch Or Supper
Wash the zucchini and cut off the ends.
Cut them into quarters lengthwise.
If the quarters are very large, cut them into halves.
Scoop out most of the seeds with a knife.
Cut the strips into 3/4-inch pieces.
Spread out a clean kitchen towel and put the... - 45.0236
Monkey's Lunch Cake
Cream the butter and sugar until very light and fluffy.
Add the eggs one at a time beating well after each addition.
Beat in the banana.
Blend in the Irish Cream.
Sift together the baking soda, baking powder, flour and salt, fold into the cake.
Pour batter... - 44.7323
Crumble ground beef in 2-quart casserole.
Stir in 3 tablespoons soup mix and garlic.
Cook, covered with lid, at HIGH 4 1/2 to 5 1/2 minutes, or until beef is browned.
Stir once; drain.
Stir in tomatoes and parsley.
Cook, covered, at HIGH 1 minute and at... - 44.7097
1 Prepare the jelly two hours beforehand.
2 In individual glasses, set the jelly in layers with sliced banana.
3 Set in a cool place.
4 For the lemonade, peel the lemon thinly.
5 In a jug, put the peel with sugar.
6 Pour on... - 43.623
Lunch Chicken Salad
Boil hen until tender.
Water may be seasoned with onion, celery, salt, pepper, parsley and a little garlic, if desired.
Cool hen and remove meat from bones.
Cut meat with scissors.
Add eggs, celery, salt, black and red pepper to taste, sugar, salad dressing,... - 41.9556
Danish Quick Lunch
1) In a saucepan, saute the onion over medium heat until golden.
2) Stir in the sliced frankfurters and saute for another 2 minutes.
3) Then stir in the sliced potatoes, tomato puree and cream.
4) Cover the pan and simmer over a low heat until the... - 41.6227
Egg And Bap Lunch
1) From the top of the baps, remove a round sliver of crust.
2) Scoop out the soft bread centre and keep aside to make crumbs. You can store the crumbs in the freezer for use later.
3) In the hollow part of the baps, place dabs of butter... - 41.4158
The Ladies Who Lunch Warm Spinach Salad
1. Dressing: In small saucepan heat oil over medium-high heat. Add garlic and onion. Cook, stirring, until onion is softened but not browned, 2 minutes. Stir in remaining dressing ingredients. Remove from heat. Keep warm.
2. Salad: Arrange some of the lettuce... - 40.3232
1. To prepare the meat slice it removing fat if necessary.
2. Chop onion finely and keep aside.
3. In a pan melt butter, add onion and cook over a gentle heat for 5 minutes.
4. Blend in the cornflour, gradually stir in-the stock, bring... - 40.3044
Shrimp Lunch Dish
1) Preheat the grill or the oven to 375°F.
2) In a shallow ovenproof dish, arrange the tomato slices.
3) Top the tomatoes with the shrimps, reserving a few for garnish.
4) Poach and place the eggs over the shrimps.
5) In a bowl,... - 39.5916
Cream the first five ingredients together.
Slice the bread into 1/2-inch slices.
Spread both sides of bread slices with the savory margarine mixture.
Reassemble the loaf, sandwiching cheese slices between bread slices.
Cut off cheese that extends beyond the... - 39.3428
Ham And Pea Lunch Casserole
If bacon is unpackaged, soak for several hours in cold water.
Pre-packed joints tend to be less salty, therefore soaking is unnecessary.
Heat oil, saute the onion gently for 2 minutes, then add the cubed bacon and cook for 3-4 minutes.
Place the bacon and... - 38.7333
Left Over Lunch
1. In the heated dripping fry the finely chopped onions until tender.
2. Then add and cook potato until golden brown.
3. Add meat and season with salt, pepper and a pinch mixed herbs.
4. Let it cook such that thoroughly heated, adding more fat if... - 38.6139
This Ham Lunch recipe is a must try! Yes, a great blend of ham with very fine choice of vegetables like Zucchini, mushroom etc along with great seasoning that anyone would fall for this exceptionally prepared Ham Lunch. What's more, it's so easy and simple a... - 36.2614
Layered Lunch Loaf
1. Cut bread horizontally into four even layers.
2. For sprouts layer, place tomato paste (puree), yogurt and coriander in a bowl and mix to combine. Place alfalfa sprouts, bean sprouts and snow pea sprouts or watercress on bottom layer of bread. Top with... - 35.2679
Breakfast Lunch Or Dinner Blender Crepes
Combine all ingredients in blender; process until smooth.
Batter should be thin and easy to pour.
If not, thin with 1 tablespoon milk until pourable.
Over medium heat, use a small non-stick saute pan or crepe pan, spray with "Pam".
Pour 2 tablespoons batter... - 35.0665
Quick Spaghetti Lunch— Greek Style
Add half the butter and the olive oil to large trypan, and heat till bubbly.
Add the finely minced garlic and saute just till it slightly turns colour.
Add drained spaghetti and remaining butter and mix.
Sprinkle with Parmesan, paprika and... - 34.1439
Lovely Layered Lunch
This layered lunch recipe is a lunch salad recipe prepared with low fat cottage cheese. Savory and fresh, this light lunch salad is flavored with worcestershire sauce an dry mustrd. Chilled and served, this lovely salad is great to take to work too. - 34.0083
Fish Fingers Lunch
1) Mound the mashed potatoes in the center of a hot dish.
2) In a large frying pan, fry the fish fingers in oil until golden brown.
3) Remove with a slotted spoon and drain on kitchen towel.
4) Surround the potatoes with the fish fingers.
5)... - 33.5216
South Of The Border Lunch Express
1. Combine tomato, salsa, beans, corn, cilantro, garlic and pepper in 1-quart microwavable bowl. Cover with vented plastic wrap. Microwave at HIGH 1 to 1 1/2 minutes or until heated through; stir.
2. Microwave rice at HIGH 1 to 1 1/2 minutes in 1-quart... - 31.8888
Hamburger Roll Lunch
Mix all ingredients together.
Put on hamburger rolls, wrap individually in foil.
Freeze or bake 20 minutes at 350 degrees.
If frozen, bake at 350 degrees for 1 hour. - 31.6325
Bacon N Egg Lunch In A Skillet
In a large skillet over medium heat, cook bacon until crisp.
Transfer to paper towels to drain.
Pour off all but 3 tablespoons drippings.
Add potatoes and onion.
Cook, stirring occasionally, until potatoes begin to brown, about 5 minutes.
Beat eggs with... - 31.5011
Tasty Frankfurter Lunch
Slit the inside curve of each frankfurter almost from end to end, but not quite, and almost all the way through, but not quite.
Into the slit insert a stick of American cheese, and press it in firmly.
Mix the other ingredients together and, with the tip of a... - 31.1507
Hamburger And Fries Lunch
1. Preheat microwave browning grill for 8 minutes on HIGH.
2. Season ground beef with salt and pepper. Shape into patty, about 1/2-inch thick.
3. Place meat patty and onion slice at one end of preheated grill. Place potatoes in single layer on remaining grill... - 30.6778
Deviled Ham Hot Lunch
Melt butter in skillet; add potatoes, turning to coat.
Sprinkle celery and onion over.
Drop deviled ham by teaspoon in between potatoes; heat 10 minutes or till hot.
Snip parsley over top. - 30.6426
Laguna Beach Lunch
1. On a large platter or 4 plates, make a bed of salad greens. Arrange chicken, apricots, and avocado slices decoratively on greens. Sprinkle nuts on top.
2. In a small bowl, whisk together olive oil, lime juice, vinegar, honey, lime zest, garlic, salt, and... - 30.2538
Lightning Luncheon Lunch
Cut meat in 4 slices.
Melt butter in electric skillet preheated to about 360Â°.
Add meat, yams, and peaches; brown on one side.
Turn; sprinkle yams with salt; and peaches with cloves.
Spoon marmalade over meat.
Heat uncovered at about 230Â°, basting... - 29.9717
Bean Sprout Lunch
1. Put the salad greens in the bottom of a large shallow bowl. Sprinkle the watercress and celery over the greens.
2. Divide the surface area of the salad into fifths and arrange cucumber slices in one section, then the eggs, cheese, chicken, and sprouts in... - 29.6553
Sandwich And Apple Lunch
1. Preheat microwave browning grill for 5 minutes on HIGH.
2. Coat cut surface of cored apple with mixture of sugar and cinnamon; reserve any remaining sugar.
3. Place bacon slices in single layer on center of preheated grill.
4. Microwave for 2 minutes on... - 28.4816
Prawn And Cottage Cheese Lunch
1) In a plate, heap the chive flavoured cottage cheese.
2) Place prawns on top and arrange tomato sliced and watercress around it.
3) Serve prawns and cottage cheese lunch immediately. - 28.3181
Dutch lunch is a ham sandwich prepared with ham sandwiched between slices of rye bread along with a cabbge mix ofolives, mayonnaise and mustard. Served just by itself or ketchup, the dutch lunch or dutch sandwich is good to go. - 28.1595
1.Combine zucchini with sprouts and carrots and run in blender.
2.Serve as it is or topped with yogurt. - 27.5625
Hearty Lunch Salad
Mix the first 7 ingredients together.
Top salad with potatoes just before serving. - 26.7569
Elegant Crab Lunch
Place 1 slice of tomato and one-fourth of crabmeat on each half of English muffin.
Combine mayonnaise, chili sauce, lemon juice, and Worcestershire sauce; pour over crabmeat; top with bacon and egg - 24.8252
Cottage Cheese Lunch
1.Blend the fruits well in baby food grinder.
2.Serve in a bowl. - 24.0398
Potato Bologna Hot Economy Lunch
Cut bologna and potatoes into 1/2-inch cubes; brown in large skillet in small amount of fat.
Add onion and allspice; simmer, covered, for 15 minutes or until potatoes are tender. - 22.6383
These Pizzaiolas A Delicious Lunch are a sure treat for a hungry stomach ! You might not have a full fledged pizza if you're on a diet ! These Pizzaiolas A Delicious Lunch are a matching substitute for those. Just try and let me know if you like them ! - 20.3652
Healthy Packed Lunch
Easy to pack and carry, light sandwich with the goodness of chicken breast. High Protein snack perfect as a pre work out meal or even as a light dinner. - 0
Louis' Lunch Burger
1. Chop and ground meat. Set it aside. Roll meat mixture into ¼ pound patties.
2. Season patties with salt and pepper on both sides.
3. On broiler rack, place patties and top each one of them with onion slices.
4. Place rack in broiler... - 0
A Nutritious Lunch In Minutes: Nori Hand Rolls
1. Place a nori sheet smooth side down rough side up over the counter.
2. Stuff with multi grain rice, water cress, carrot, cucumber, scallion and avocado.
3. Sprinkle sesame seeds over the stuffing. Roll the nori sheet as shown in the... - 0
Dr Oz Detox Lunch Smoothie
The Lunch smoothie that's part of the Dr. Oz 3 day detox cleanse contains 5 different vegetables that will replenish your body with healthy nutrition, and give your body vitamins and energy. Blender babe Tarashaun shows you how to make the smoothie using a... - 0
Veggie Tortilla Wraps - Easy School Lunch
Preparing your child's school lunch every day can be a daunting task. Here I show you a simple, healthy and delicious recipe for school lunch. To find more school lunch inspiration, check out my book Weelicious Lunches! - 0
Spicy Black Beans Veggie Wrap (healthy, Quick Lunch Idea)
I love Black Beans and I love spice. So, it's obvious that this month (of January) I will share with you an easy recipe for spicy and healthy Black Beans Veggie wrap which is easy to put together and makes for a great lunch or dinner. It's a great snack on... - 0
Healthy School Lunch Ideas : Peter Pan School Lunch
Rebecca Brand shows school lunch ideas and makes a vegetarian school lunch with Peter Pan squash, cheese, and other brown bag lunch ideas. Packing nutritious lunches every day with new ideas can be difficult, but this fun vegetarian lunch is easy and quick to... - 0
Easy Tabbouleh Salad- Healthy Lunch Ideas
Quick, Easy, Nutritious, Low Fat, High Fiber Tabbouleh Salad is made with Bulgur Wheat ( Cracked wheat, also known as Dalia in India. ) This tasty salad can be adjusted to suit one's taste. Here's what's tricky..Bulgur and Dalia are both Cracked Wheat but... - 0
Lunch Recipes By Category