- » Lumpfish Caviar
Lumpfish Caviar Recipes
Enjoy our collection of lumpfish caviar recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for lumpfish caviar recipes.
1. Combine the eggs and mayonnaise, and press the mixture into a buttered 9-inch pie plate.
2. Scatter the onion over the mixture, then spread the caviar evenly over the onion. Spoon the sour cream onto the center of the pie, and carefully spread it to the... - 26.7156
Generously grease 2-cup mold.
Soften gelatin in Sherry and lemon juice in small heatproof container about 5 minutes, then place over very low heat until dissolved, stirring several times.
Chop eggs in processor or blender.
Transfer to mixing bowl.
Stir in... - 41.4864
Caviar Cucumber Canapes
1. Thinly slice cucumber on the diagonal into about 24 slices and place on a small tray.
2. Spoon a scant teaspoon sour cream onto each cucumber slice and top with 1/8 teaspoon caviar.
3. Serve alongside or mixing with salads or as desired. - 28.8446
Divine Caviar Pie
Spread dinner-sized plate completely with cream cheese.
Beginning in the centre, mound red caviar.
Surround that with chopped egg yolks; then chopped onions; then black caviar, then chopped egg whites.
At this point you should have worked your way to the edge... - 33.4239
Set aside 2 tablespoons caviar, 1 tablespoon parsley and 1 tablespoon onion for garnish; cover and refrigerate.
Combine remaining caviar, parsley and onion with sour cream and pepper in medium-size nonmetallic bowl and blend well.
Sprinkle gelatin over water... - 42.968
Egg & Caviar Strata
In a small saucepan, combine wine and lemon juice.
Sprinkle gelatin over wine mixture.
Let stand 3 to 4 minutes to soften.
Stir over very low heat until gelatin dissolves.
Chop hard-cooked eggs; set aside.
Spoon mayonnaise into a medium bowl.
Gradually stir... - 43.3027
Cream Cheese Caviar Pie
Hard-cook eggs; peel and quarter eggs as soon as cool enough to handle comfortably.
While still warm, combine quartered eggs, butter, mustard, salt, pepper and vinegar in blender or food processor.
Process until smooth, 15 to 30 seconds.
Spread over bottom of... - 43.4296
Grind or grate the eggs fine, and allow them to cool.
Dissolve the gelatin in the water.
Place in a very small saucepan, and add the lemon juice.
Stir over low heat until the gelatin dissolves completely.
Place the eggs, salt, tabasco, onion, worcestershire... - 45.3869
The Caviar Mousse is packed with the richness of mayonnaise, caviar, white wine and seasonings. This Caviar Mousse is sure a juicy pick for the parties. Just check out recipe of the rich tasting caviar mousse. - 44.041
Corn Cakes With Caviar
1. In a food processor or blender place 1 cup corn kernels and add 2 tablespoons milk.
2. If using blender, blend half at a time and process until almost smooth.
3. In a medium bowl, stir together cornmeal, flour, baking powder, salt and pepper.
4.... - 44.7936
Cream the flesh of a large avocado with 50 ml (2floz) 1/4 cup) sour cream and a few drops of chilli sauce.
Spoon or pipe the mixture into the bouchee cases and top with a teaspoonful of red or black caviar-style lumpfish roe.
Sprinkle a little lemon juice on... - 17.2518
Blini With Caviar
1. Preheat the oven to 375 °F.
2. Take a bowl and sift flour and salt on to it.
3. Create a well in the center.
4. Add egg yolk, vanilla extract, lemon rind and butter.
5. Blend the ingredients by drawing the flour to the center.... - 43.6565
New Potato Salad With Caviar
Place potatoes in 1 inch boiling water; cover and cook just until tender when pierced (about 30 minutes).
Drain and cool (peel, if desired); then cut into 1/4-inch-thick slices.
Arrange potatoes in a shallow dish.
In a bowl, combine oil, vinegar, mustard,... - 42.4796
Baked Potatoes With Caviar And Sour Cream
Your search for great Baked Potatoes With Caviar And Sour Cream ends here. This recipe was shared by a friend and ever since it has been one of my personal favorites. Please try this recipe of Baked Potatoes With Caviar And Sour Cream and if you are fully... - 46.3069
Saffron Pasta With Scallops And Black Caviar
1) In a small bowl, mix the saffron in water and allow to stand for 10 minutes.
2) Mix the flour and salt on a work surface, make a depression in the center, then add the eggs and saffron water, blend in the flour with a fork.
3) Knead with... - 44.2745
If you enjoy stuffed eggs, then this recipe is for you. Try making the caviar stuffed eggs and serve as appetizer or snack. It is much like the deviled eggs but you will enjoy the difference in taste of caviar stuffed eggs. - 41.936
Sour Cream Caviar Mould
In a 1- to 1 1/2-quart pan, sprinkle gelatin over cold water; let stand for 5 minutes to soften.
Heat, stirring, until gelatin is dissolved.
Add vinegar and sour cream and stir until thoroughly blended and smooth.
Pour into a shallow, flat-bottomed 3- to... - 35.0652
Egg Mousse With Caviar
1) In a saucepan, cover the eggs with cold water, bring to the boil and simmer for 6-8 minutes until hard boiled. Drain, cool immediately and shell.
2) In a basin, sieve the egg yolks, then chop the cooled egg whites and add into the yolks.
3) Lightly... - 42.496
Mock Caviar Soup
1 Cut the fish fillets into small pieces. Peel the onions and stud 1 of them with the cloves.
2 Pour the stock and white wine into a large saucepan. Add the onions, bay leaf, pepper, salt and pieces of fish. Cover and as soon as it comes to a boil, reduce... - 39.6558
Lumpfish Caviar Recipes By Category