- » Lump Crab Salad
Lump Crab Salad Recipes
Enjoy our collection of lump crab salad recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for lump crab salad recipes.
Hot Crab Salad Boats
Hot Crab Salad Boat is a nice way to serve a filling salad. Although this is a salad but it can also be served as a side dish or snack. Hot Crab Salad Boats taste better than any other salad. It is a great recipe to serve and share with your friends plus a... - 51.4972
Crab And Wild Rice Salad
1) Cut broccoli into medium sized flowerets.
2) In a small bowl, combine yogurt and mayonnaise. Set it aside.
3) Follow the instructions given on the package to cook rice.
4) In a saucepan, boil small amount of water. Add broccoli and... - 48.0045
Crab Meat Salad In Snow Pea Pods
Remove stem ends and string the snow peas.
Blanch in a large pot of rapidly boiling salted water for about 20 seconds.
Plunge immediately in cold water to stop the cooking and preserve their color.
Drain and pat dry.
Carefully pick over the crab meat to... - 39.8181
Shrimp And Crab Salad Rolls
Combine green onions, mayonnaise, horseradish, mustard, and hot sauce in a large bowl; stir well.
Add shrimp and crabmeat, stirring to combine.
Line each hoagie roll with 1 lettuce leaf.
Spoon 2/3 cup shrimp mixture into each bun - 35.8502
1. In medium bowl, combine mayonnaise, ketchup, onion, Worcestershire, vinegar, lemon juice, salt, and pepper. Cover and refrigerate for 30 minutes.
2. In center of platter, mound crab. Arrange lettuce, eggs, cucumber, and tomato around crab. Serve with... - 33.2745
Crab And Avocado Salad With Coriander Tomatillo Vinaigrette
1. In a small saucepan, bring the wine and half of the minced shallots to a boil over high heat. Reduce the heat to low, add the sole and simmer until just opaque throughout, about 3 minutes. Using a slotted spoon, transfer the sole to a plate and set aside... - 39.3673
Curried Crab Salad
Carefully remove fibers from crabmeat.
Keep crabmeat chilled while combining rest of ingredients.
Fold crabmeat lumps into the sauce carefully so as not to break lumps.
Serve in lettuce cups garnished with tomato slices, stuffed olives, and... - 42.3169
1. Preheat the oven to 350°. Spread the walnuts in a pie plate and toast for 8 minutes, until fragrant. Transfer to a plate and let cool. Coarsely chop the walnuts.
2. In a medium bowl, mix the mayonnaise with 1 tablespoon of the olive oil and 2 teaspoons of... - 36.1495
Jade Crab Salad
1. Preheat the oven to 350°. Spread out the pine nuts on a baking sheet and toast in the oven until golden brown, about 10 minutes.
2. In a bowl, whisk together the vinegar, red ginger syrup, oil, fresh ginger, orange zest, chili sauce and salt.
3. In a... - 37.5398
Crab Papaya Salad
Combine first 7 ingredients in a small bowl, stirring well.
Cover and chill.
To serve, spoon 1/2 cup crab mixture into each papaya half.
Place papaya halves on individual lettuce-lined salad plates, if desired. - 36.9579
Clam And Crab Salad
In a large bowl, combine bell peppers, onion, celery, carrot, lime juice, cumin, cilantro and mayonnaise; mix well.
Gently fold in chopped clams and crabmeat.
Cover and refrigerate for at least 1 hour to chill and allow flavors to develop.
Scoop 1/2 cup of... - 35.5487
Mexican Crab Salad
Divide the salad greens among 6 dinner plates.
Carefully clean lump crabmeat, removing any shell or cartilage pieces.
Arrange the crabmeat, tomatoes, avocado, and chile peppers on top of salad greens.
Sprinkle with onion and cilantro.
For dressing, in a... - 39.1883
Crab Corn And Black Bean Salad
1 Spray the broiler rack with canola nonstick spray and preheat the broiler.
2 Broil the corn 5 inches from the heat, turning frequently, until lightly browned, about 3 minutes. Let the corn cool slightly, about 5 minutes. Cut the kernels off the cobs.
3... - 32.2888
Crab Cakes With Grilled Romaine And Radicchio Salad
Combine all ingredients in a large mixing bowl.
Mix very gently.
Do not break up crab meat lumps.
Mixture should just adhere to form cakes.
Form into balls of 1 1/2 ounces each, then flatten to form plump cakes. - 28.0474
Asian Crab And Vegetable Salad
1. In a large bowl, combine the crabmeat with the lemon juice and 1/8 teaspoon each of the salt and pepper. Refrigerate the mixture while you assemble the remaining ingredients for the salad.
2. Place the mustard in a bowl. Place the ginger in a piece of... - 38.6793
Japanese Crab Salad
1. Slice cucumber in half lengthwise, scoop out pulp from each half and cut into 1/4-inch slices.
2. Toss 1/2 cup Sunomono Dressing with torn spinach and arrange on a large serving platter.
3. Arrange cucumber slices on top of spinach... - 38.0779
Jamaican Crab Salad Composee
1. Peel hard-boiled egg and cut lengthwise into half.
2. Remove and chop yolk finely.
3. Keep aside the whites.
4. In a large mixing bowl, put together the egg yolks, mayonnaise, curry powder, and chutney; mix well.
5. In a food... - 48.543
Crab Avocado And Asparagus Salad
This mix of greens including asparagus, a source of folate and vitamin makes this crab salad ultranutritious.
Picture Credit: John Kernick
Recipe By: Melissa Rubel Jacobson
Pairing Notes: Portuguese Vinho Verde has a bright acidity and a seashell... - 29.4838
Oriental Crab Asparagus Salad In Rice Nests
Break the rice sticks in half.
Pour the oil into a wok or deep skillet to a depth of about 2 inches and heat it to a temperature of 375Â°F.
Add the rice sticks, turning to cook evenly.
This will take seconds if the oil is hot.
Watch them carefully.
When the... - 46.0503
1. In four salad serving bowls, arrange the lettuce leaves
2. Arrange the crabmeat as a mound pm top of the leaves
3. Garnish with tomato wedges, slices of egg and olives before serving - 32.4595
Sasha's Apple Crab Cocktail
1. In a bowl, toss diced apples in lemon juice in a bowl to prevent discoloration.
2. Drain the apples and pat them dry with paper towels.
3. In another bowl, take crabmeat.
4. Add dry apple pieces to the crabmeat.
5. Add dill, chives, salt, and... - 50.4272
Citrus's Crab Coleslaw
1. Bring a large pot of salted water to a boil over high heat. Remove 6 of the large dark green outer leaves of the cabbage. Plunge them into the boiling water and blanch until softened, about 3 minutes. Drain and rinse under cold water. Pat dry.
2. Quarter... - 38.6646
Southwestern Crabmeat Salad
1. Place tortillas on a large baking sheet. Bake at 350° for 15 minutes or until crisp. Set aside.
2. Combine crabmeat and next 4 ingredients in a bowl. Combine lime juice and next 4 ingredients. Add to crabmeat mixture, stirring well.
3. Place tortillas on... - 34.1193