- » Lump Crab
Lump Crab Recipes
Enjoy our collection of lump crab recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for lump crab recipes.
Classic Twice-baked Potatoes With Jumbo Lump Crab
What better way to enjoy the holiday other than to enjoy some classic food that you otherwise don't find time to make. And baked potatoes rules the roost with its mouth melting taste and crispiness. Chef Keith Snow gives it a twist serving it with jumbo lump... - 105.352
Puree Of Asparagus Soup With Lump Crabmeat
Puree of Asparagus Soup with Lump Crabmeat is an amazing dish with a scrumptious taste. The beautiful pale green soup is all the more fragrant because I use the asparagus trimmings for the broth. This Puree of Asparagus Soup is vibrant and light, full of... - 110.724
Flounder Stuffed With Crab Meat
Combine the crab meat (do not break up lumps) with bread cubes, lemon juice, sherry, Worcestershire sauce, Tabasco, salt, dry mustard, and seasoned salt.
Mix gently; add a mixture of the white sauce and egg yolk.
Continue tossing lightly.
Butter flounder and... - 39.3909
Booky Baked Crab
Melt butter in a saucepan; stir in flour to make a paste.
Remove from heat and stir in the milk.
Cook and stir until very thick and smooth.
Blend a little sauce into egg yolks and return to sauce; mix well.
Mix in the salt, pepper, dry mustard, Worcestershire... - 35.9512
Heat butter in a saucepan; blend in flour, salt, and cayenne pepper and heat until bubbly.
Gradually add milk, stirring constantly.
Cook and stir until boiling; cook 1 minute.
Stir in remaining ingredients and heat thoroughly. - 34.5975
For mustard sauce, blend the sauce ingredients in a small bowl; set aside.
For crab meat mixture, melt butter in a large heavy saucepan.
Add the green pepper and onion; cook until onion is golden in color.
Blend in a mixture of the flour, salt, and dry... - 44.4447
Crab louis is a creamy crab recipe. Made with precooked crab meat, the crab louis is served over lettuce with eggs and tomatoes for garnish. Dressed with the cream and mayo dressing, it makes a simple yet great lunch for seafood lovers. - 33.0182
Fisherman's Crab Meat
Heat vinegar, butter, chives, and Worcestershire sauce in medium skillet.
Add crab meat; simmer unfil hot, stirring gently to blend flavors. - 24.5895
Baked Crab Meat In Shells
Here is an awesome Baked Crab Meat in Shells recipe. The same old crab meat is baked and presented in a new style. Baked crab meat in shells gives a new taste to the crab meat. You can serve it as an appetizer. - 48.9654
Broiled Open Faced Crab Meat Sandwiches
In a large skillet cook the bell peppers, the onion, and the garlic in the butter over moderately low heat, stirring, until the vegetables are softened.
Stir in the crab meat, the lemon juice, the egg, the Worcestershire sauce, the mayonnaise, the mustard - 26.5136
Hello New England and Maine! Join Honeysuckle Catering for a savory treat - Crab Cakes! - 139.529
Hot Crab Salad Boats
Hot Crab Salad Boat is a nice way to serve a filling salad. Although this is a salad but it can also be served as a side dish or snack. Hot Crab Salad Boats taste better than any other salad. It is a great recipe to serve and share with your friends plus a... - 51.4972
Crab Meat Salad In Snow Pea Pods
Remove stem ends and string the snow peas.
Blanch in a large pot of rapidly boiling salted water for about 20 seconds.
Plunge immediately in cold water to stop the cooking and preserve their color.
Drain and pat dry.
Carefully pick over the crab meat to... - 39.8181
Crab Meat Avery Island
1. In large saucepan melt butter, add onion, celery and green pepper.
2. Cook such that the vegetables are tender for about 5 minutes.
3. Blend in flour, stir in milk, soup, Tabasco and Worcestershire and cook with constant stirring such that the... - 39.5139
Deviled Imperial Crab
Combine crab meat, Durkee's dressing, mayonnaise, and Lea and Perrins sauce.
Blend these ingredients lightly so as not to break the crab lumps; mound into 4 or 5 clean hard-crab shells.
Combine paprika with cracker crumbs; pat onto the filled crab... - 35.1433
Crab Avocado Mango Stack - A Perfect Summertime Appetizer
For Wasabi Vinaigrette
1. In a bowl or jar add hot water and wasabi, mix well. Let it sit for 5 minutes.
2. After 5 minutes put red wine vinegar, olive oil, parsley and balsamic vinegar. Mix well and set aside till used.
For Mango... - 0
Edith's Crab Casserole
Lightly butter a 13 x 9-inch casserole and set aside.
Warm 1 tablespoon of the butter in a large skillet over medium heat, add the green onions and onions and saute until soft, about 10 minutes.
Using paper towels, pat the crab meat and artichoke hearts to... - 39.4715
Crab Cakes With Grilled Romaine And Radicchio Salad
Combine all ingredients in a large mixing bowl.
Mix very gently.
Do not break up crab meat lumps.
Mixture should just adhere to form cakes.
Form into balls of 1 1/2 ounces each, then flatten to form plump cakes. - 28.0474
Crab Cakes -- Lynn's
Lynn demonstrates how to make Crab Cakes. This is full of lump crab meat and is baked. Delicious for dinner. - 0
Mix crab meat and vinegar, cover, and marinate in refrigerator 2 hours, turning now and then.
Drain off vinegar and mix it with all but last ingredient, pour over crab, toss well; and arrange on lettuce or in avocado halves.
Garnish with pimiento and serve. - 33.0224
Imperial Crab Maryland
Mix all ingredients except bread crumbs carefully and pack in greased crab shells or other small oven-proof containers.
Sprinkle bread crumbs over top of each.
Dot with butter and bake in 350-degree oven about twenty-five minutes - 26.9478
Betty's Crispy Crab Cake Sandwich
In this video, Betty demonstrates how to make a Crab Cake Sandwich. The inspiration for this sandwich was two-fold. I recently uploaded Dill Pickle Remoulade Sauce, and, since that sauce is wonderful with seafood, I wanted you to have an easy seafood dish to... - 125.84
Maryland Crab Cakes
Maryland Crab Cakes is an irresistible mouth-watering recipe. An easy to prepare seafood, Maryland Crab Cakes is a dish that you would surely love to try. - 29.5371
Fisherman's Crab Meat
The Fisherman's Crab Meat is a treat that you'll love! It is one of the tastiest seafood dishes that I've ever eaten. Try out the Fisherman's Crab Meat and let me know what you feel about it! - 24.6873
Method Arrange lettuce in bowls and pile crab meat on top.
For dressing: combine all ingredients and season to taste.
Dilute dressing with a little milk if necessary; spoon over crab meat.
Ar- range the pieces of egg and tomato around the edge of the bowls. - 16.6275
Cajun Style Sea Crab Soup
Beat the hunger with this delicious, do-ahead sea crab soup that is both light and lush. Beryl Stokes shares with us the recipe of this refreshing seafood soup that boasts of rich flavor and texture. Just pay heed to the step-by-step instructions to whip up... - 100.702
1) In a skillet, sautÃ© the crab meat and ginger for 2 minutes.
2) Add the salt, soy sauce, sherry, sugar and scallions.
3) Simmer until all the liquid is absorbed, stirring frequently.
4) Serve hot with lemon wedge on side. - 37.1576
Crab Meat Imperial
Mix pepper and pimientos, add mustard, salt, white pepper, eggs, and mayonnaise, and mix well.
Add crabmeat and mix with fingers so the lumps are not broken Divide mixture into eight Crab Shells or casseroles, heaping it in lightly.
Top with a little coating... - 35.9602
San Francisco Deviled Crab
If you are using fresh lump crab meat, pick it over for shells and cartilage.
Try not to shred the meat too finely.
If you use frozen crab legs, cut them into small pieces.
Put all the ingredients except the lettuce, tomatoes, and lemon in a bowl and mix... - 34.4536
Crab Cakes With Red Bell Pepper
In a bowl combine the crab meat, the salt, and black pepper to taste.
In a small saucepan cook the bell pepper in 3 tablespoons of the butter over moderately low heat, stirring, until it is softened.
Remove the pan from the heat, stir in the lemon juice, - 26.6689
Crab And Egg Scramble
1. Pick over crab meat to remove any pieces of shell or cartilage.
2. In medium-sized bowl, beat eggs, sherry, and salt until blended. Stir in crab meat, but do not break up into too-fine pieces.
3. In 12-inch skillet over high heat, heat salad oil until very... - 27.2983
Easy Crab Dish
Thaw frozen crab meat.
Place crab meat in shallow casserole.
Combine margarine and vinegar and pour over crab.
Sprinkle with tarragon.
Broil 12 to 15 minutes or until lightly browned. - 27.4299
Heart Healthy Crab Cakes
Take a look at this amazing traditional American appetizer, which is sure to remind you of your good old childhood days! Watch the video to see how the chef combines crabmeat with mayonnaise and eggs to make exotic Crab Cakes, which are not just delicious and... - 123.076
Texas Star Crab Meat Casserole
Combine the crab meat, lemon juice and salt in a medium bowl; chill, covered, until ready to use.
Melt the butter in a medium saucepan.
Whisk in the flour; cook and stir for about 1 minute.
Add the milk slowly, stirring constantly; cook until thickened.
Stir... - 46.273
You'll simply love this Deviled Crab recipe. A rare and delicious Deviled Crab; I bet, you would love to prepare this recipe again and again. - 37.3714
Crab Cakes Italiano
Here is an easy crab cake recipe just for you. My sister is crazy about cooking. When she comes home during holidays,she generally cook this crab cake. It is very delicious and my whole family enjoys it. You must try this crab cake recipe. - 37.0204
Easy Crabmeat Stuffed Tomatoes
This weekend, try something new. Grab those red, ripe tomatoes, slit their head and stuff them with yummy crabmeat filling. Delish, we know! When it comes to stuffing tomatoes with crabmeat, no one does it better than Chef Keith Snow who shows how you can... - 116.549
Crab Cakes With Lemon Sauce
Crab Cakes With Lemon Sauce is a delicious recipe that you would love to prepare on every party. Try this crab meat dish; I am sure you will have a huge fan following for this! - 44.9687
Maryland Crab Cakes
1. ln a large bowl, lightly toss the crab with the green onions, parsley, yogurt, lemon juice, garlic, mustard, Old Bay seasoning if you wish, Worcestershire, salt, and red pepper sauce. Stir in 1/4 cup of the bread crumbs.
2. In a small clean bowl, beat the... - 32.0123
A jambalaya is a classic dish with a mixture of rice, meat or seafood and some seasonings to make this cracker of a dish! Ken makes this delicious dish using crab meat. Watch the video for more - 115.668
Apple Crab And Ham Tart
How about making some apple crab and ham tarts for your party. See this fantastic video which shares an amazing recipe for delicious tarts that would add a special touch to your party menu. The video is step wise and wonderfully presented that makes it all... - 119.537
Shrimp And Crab Au Gratin
In saucepan melt butter; blend in flour and chicken base.
Cook and stir till thickened and bubbly.
Add 7 cup of the cheese; stir to melt.
Tint with a few drops of yellow food coloring.
Cut crab meat into pieces; add crab and shrimp to creamed... - 42.1712
Chesapeake Imperial Crab
Thoroughly combine mayonnaise, egg, green pepper, pimiento, dry mustard, salt, and pepper.
Add crab meat; stir carefully to coat.
Divide mixture between 4 cleaned crab shells or individual casseroles, heaping mixture lightly.
Top with thin coating of... - 40.312
Tv Time Crab Cakes
1. Prepare Tartar Sauce; cover and refrigerate.
2. Pick over crab meat to remove any pieces of shell or cartilage.
3. In medium-sized bowl, beat eggs, sherry, onion, and salt until blended; stir in crab meat and crumbled crackers just until mixed.
4. In... - 31.5988
Corn And Crab Chowder
Chef Maxwell has a recipe for a special corn and Virginia crab chowder to warm us up on these cold winter days! - 110.504
1. Preheat oven to 350°F. Grease four 10-ounce souffle or baking dishes; place dishes in jelly-roll pan for easier handling.
2. Pick over crab meat to remove any pieces of shell or cartilage. In small bowl, mix crab meat and lemon juice; divide evenly among... - 33.3048
Party Special Crab Cakes
What better way to kick-start your dinner party than with yummy seafood starters? And what better way to wow your guests than serve them flavorful hors d’oeuvres like crab cakes. Betty cooks up a delicious crab cake recipe that is just right for home... - 105.636
Maryland Crab Cakes With Basil Aioli
Blanch the herbs in boiling water for 15 seconds.
Remove and plunge them into cold water for 30 seconds.
Drain the herbs and pat them dry.
In a blender puree the herbs with 1/4 cup of the olive oil.
Set the mixture aside.
In a food processor combine the egg... - 43.3073
Shrimp And Crab Enchiladas
Shrimp And Crab Enchiladas is an amazingly delicious version of seafood. An easy to prepare recipe, Shrimp And Crab Enchiladas is a dish that you will surely love to talk about with us. - 47.8587
Baked Crab Spring Rolls
1. Preheat oven to 400° F.
2. In a preheated skillet over medium to medium-high heat saute pepper, celery, water chestnuts, and onion in oil for 2 to 3 minutes.
3. Transfer to a bowl while veggies are still a little crunchy and combine... - 41.5077
Combine all ingredients except crabmeat and Melba rounds.
Fold in crab and serve on white Melba rounds or Ritz crackers. - 25.0678
In a medium bowl, combine chili sauce, mayonnaise, and crabmeat, and lemon juice if desired.
Chill thoroughly. - 23.1301
In a saucepan beat egg yolks with cream.
Cook over low heat, stirring constantly until butter melts.
Do not boil.
Add crabmeat which has had fibers removed, and heat.
Stir in wine.
Heat, stirring, until piping hot.
Serve over hot baked puff-pastry... - 36.0191
1. In medium bowl, combine mayonnaise, ketchup, onion, Worcestershire, vinegar, lemon juice, salt, and pepper. Cover and refrigerate for 30 minutes.
2. In center of platter, mound crab. Arrange lettuce, eggs, cucumber, and tomato around crab. Serve with... - 33.2745
Crispy Crab Cake Sandwich
Crab cakes are delicious on their own and are great to serve as appetizer. Watch this video to learn how to make the most delicious and perfect crab cakes. Sandwich a crispy brown crab between a fresh soft bun halves topped with mayonnaise and tomato slices,... - 124.616
Crab And Corn Soup
1)Drain crab and corn to remove excess liquids.
2) Remove the cartilage of crab and cut the meat into pieces.
3) Take a 1 ½ -quart glass or a ceramic casserole and heat butter for about 30 seconds on high in the microwave.
4)Remove the... - 46.039
Preheat oven to 375°. Butter 6 large scallop shells or individual gratine dishes.
Arrange artichoke hearts in shells. Spread crabmeat on top.
Melt 1 tablespoon butter in a saute pan. Add sliced mushrooms and saute until tender. Layer mushrooms over crab.... - 35.017
Coquilles Of Deviled Crab
Toast bread in oven for a few minutes to dry thoroughly.
Soak bread in water; squeeze out all water.
Place bread in 1/2 CUP butter in large skillet, and turn with wooden utensil until brown and dry.
Keep fluffy and do not pat.
Remove from heat.
Add celery,... - 40.5617
Crab Papaya Veracruz
Cut papayas in half lengthwise,- scoop our and discard seeds.
Place papaya halves, cur side up, on a lettuce-lined platter; set aside.
Coat a large nonstick skillet with cooking spray; add margarine.
Place over medium heat until hot.
Add green onions, green... - 41.63
1. Mix the Worcestershire sauce, lemon juice, Tabasco, salt, mustard, pepper, and nutmeg into the Bechamel Sauce. Mix in the crabmeat and pile into ramekins or scallop shells.
2. Melt the butter in a small skillet and stir in the bread crumbs. Stir to coat... - 38.3096
Baked Deviled Crab
1. Preheat the oven to 350°F
2. Take a small pan and boil water. Hard boil the eggs.
3. Remove the eggs from the pan. Let it cool and peel.
4. In a large bowl, toss the crabmeat and lemon juice to mix properly.
5. Take another bowl and... - 41.1684
Crab Louis With Heavy Cream
1. Prepare the Louis dressing by mixing the mayonnaise, whipped cream, green pepper, green onion, lemon juice and the chili sauce.
2. Season the sauce to taste and set aside to chill.
3. This will make about two cups of dressing.
4. Prepare four... - 44.7448
For dressing, in a medium mixing bowl stir together the mayonnaise or salad dressing, green pepper, green onions, chili sauce, milk, the 1/2 tea spoon lemon juice and Worcestershire sauce.
In a small mixing bowl stir together the ice water and 1 teaspoon... - 43.0158
Crab And Wild Rice Salad
1) Cut broccoli into medium sized flowerets.
2) In a small bowl, combine yogurt and mayonnaise. Set it aside.
3) Follow the instructions given on the package to cook rice.
4) In a saucepan, boil small amount of water. Add broccoli and... - 48.0045
This deviled crab is simply irresistible ! Try this delicious crab bake with irresistible seasonings with a generous amount of your favorite sauces and let me know if you like it ! Your suggestions for this deviled crab are welcome ! - 41.6177
Crab Chowder Topped With Fried Oysters
A chowder that will warm through the autumn days! An easy but time taking recipe, but the efforts are totally worth it! Watch Ken make this impeccable chowder. - 121.933
1 Heat a large Dutch oven over medium heat.
2 Coat pan with cooking spray and add shallots and celery.
3 Cook for 10 minutes or until softened, stirring occasionally.
4 Add garlic and cook for 1 minute.
5 Stir in vermouth and cook for 1... - 108.296
Scallops And Crab Cake
Light and succulent these scallop and crab cakes are scented with lemongrass and served with a spicy cucumber dipping sauce. - 101.51
Crab Avocado And Asparagus Salad
This mix of greens including asparagus, a source of folate and vitamin makes this crab salad ultranutritious.
Picture Credit: John Kernick
Recipe By: Melissa Rubel Jacobson
Pairing Notes: Portuguese Vinho Verde has a bright acidity and a seashell... - 29.4838
Crab Meat Ravioli With Fennel Puree And Roasted Red Pepper Sauce
Make the filling: In a small heavy skillet cook the shallot in the butter over moderately low heat, stirring, until it is softened, add the sole, and cook the mixture, stirring, until the fish is cooked through.
Transfer the mixture to a bowl, mash the fish... - 40.9533
Broiled Crab Cakes
Broiled Crab Cakes has an Uplifting taste. The eggs and lemon juice gives the Broiled Crab Cakes Uplifting taste. - 23.669
Crab Meat And Pork
1) In a skillet, heat oil and sautÃ© the pork for 5 minutes.
2) Stir in the eggs and then quickly add the soy sauce, sherry, salt, sugar, water and crab meat.
3) Mix well and simmer for 4 minutes.
4) Serve hot, garnished with scallions. - 39.3778
Charleston Place Crab Cakes
Mix thoroughly together the mayonnaise, egg white, lemon juice, dry mustard, Old Bay Seasoning, cayenne and the salt and pepper. Pick through the crab meat for tiny shell pieces and then fold crab meat into mixture with a rubber spatula. Add the cracker meal... - 25.8536
Maryland Crab Cakes
To make sauce, blend all ingredients in a bowl.
Cover and refrigerate sauce until ready to serve.
Stir sauce before serving.
To make crab cakes, pick over crabmeat, discarding any gristle.
Mix together crabmeat, parsley, mayonnaise, salt, pepper, mustard, and... - 43.0506
1) Preheat the oven to 350°F.
2) In a bowl, place together, mustard, salt, white pepper, eggs, and 1 cup mayonnaise.
3) Stir in bell pepper and pimientos.
4) Gently fold the crab meat in the egg mixture.
5) Prepare 8 crab shells or 8... - 41.8348
1) In a saucepan, heat butter and oil until butter is melted.
2) Remove the oil mixture in a small cup leaving 2 tablespoons in pan and set aside.
3) Heat the same saucepan with remaining oil mixture, sauté garlic and onion over medium heat 2 minutes... - 45.4457
Deviled Crab Cakes
Check crab for shells.
Leave meat in large lumps.
Melt 1 tablespoon butter.
Stir in flour.
Gradually stir in cream.
Cook over low heat, stirring constantly, until smooth and thick.
Remove from heat.
Add soft bread crumbs, green pepper, onion, and... - 44.3988
Crab Imperial Chesapeake
1) Preheat oven to temperature of 350 degrees.
2) Mix together the pimiento and the diced pepper.
3) Add the salt, pepper, eggs, mustard and mayonnaise. Mix properly.
4) Add the crab meat to the mixture. Mix well with fingers so that the... - 44.3536
Squash Blossoms Stuffed With Crab And Goat Cheese
Seafood and fruit is a rare combination and here is a recipe using the combination. Check out Stephanie Harris making Squash Blossoms Stuffed with Crab and Goat Cheese with ingredients picked up from the local farmer's market. Freshness in a prepared food,... - 112.851
Place bacon in heavy, cold skillet, and heat slowly until crisp.
Remove the bacon.
Add onion, garlic and rice to the bacon fat.
Cook until onion is transparent and rice is done.
Add wine, parsley, bring to boil and cover.
Turn heat down low, and cook for... - 39.6777
Crab Meat Quiche
1. Preheat oven to 350°F.
2. In a large bowl, mix eggs, flour, mayonnaise and half-and-half until well blended. Stir in onion and grated cheese.
3. Fold in crab, being careful not to break up the lumps of meat.
4. Pour into the pie shell and bake for 45 m - 31.4771
Hampton Imperial Crab
Hampton Imperial Crab has a Fine taste. The eggs and milk gives the Hampton Imperial Crab Magnificent taste. Must catch it - 43.09
The best-tasting crabmeat comes from crabs you cook yourself. If you have access to live crabs, use them to make this bisque. Two 2-lb. Dungeness crabs or eight to ten hard-shelled blue crabs will yield about 1 lb. of crabmeat. You can also buy cooked crabs... - 37.5881
Chesapeake Bay Crab Cakes With Tarragon Sauce
1. Sauce: In small bowl combine mayonnaise, relish, milk, mustard, tarragon, and parsley. Cover and refrigerate until ready to use.
2. Crab cakes: In medium bowl combine crabmeat, mayonnaise, 1/4 cup bread crumbs, green onion, mustard, egg white, and pepper... - 33.576
Down East Crab Cakes
Down East Crab Cakes has a fine taste. Down East Crab Cakes gets its taste from crabmeat mixed with eggs and sauce. Down East Crab Cakes is cherished by many around the world. - 35.4445
Silky Corn Soup With Truffle Oil And Crab Meat
Winter time, and it’s ‘jalfrezi’ outside. What better way to warm up than with a classic Corn Soup? A quick, delicious and yummy recipe by Chef Nick. Everyone will love this gourmet soup, which offers a creative take on traditional Corn Soup with the... - 115.501
Baked Spring Chicken With Crab Apples
Clean the chickens of all pinfeathers, wash, and dry.
Salt and pepper them thoroughly inside and out.
Chicken takes a lot of these seasonings, so do the job well, rubbing the salt and pepper into the skin instead of merely dusting it over the bird.
Then... - 41.826
Curried Crab Salad
Carefully remove fibers from crabmeat.
Keep crabmeat chilled while combining rest of ingredients.
Fold crabmeat lumps into the sauce carefully so as not to break lumps.
Serve in lettuce cups garnished with tomato slices, stuffed olives, and... - 42.3169
Simple Crab Bisque
Saute onions and crabmeat in butter.
Add soups and blend.
Add sherry, milk and a lot of parsley. - 27.4579
Classic Crab Imperial
Pick over fresh crabmeat leaving pieces on large sizes.
Blend other ingredients.
Spoon into shells.
Spread lightly with mayonnaise and sprinkle with paprika.
Bake at 375 degrees for 20 minutes until brown.
Serves 4. - 32.1653
In a medium skillet, saute crabmeat in 2 tablespoons butter over low heat for 5 minutes.
Transfer to serving platter and keep warm.
Add remaining butter, lemon juice, parsley, and almonds to skillet and cook until almonds begin to brown and parsley is... - 23.5554
Mexican Crab Salad
Divide the salad greens among 6 dinner plates.
Carefully clean lump crabmeat, removing any shell or cartilage pieces.
Arrange the crabmeat, tomatoes, avocado, and chile peppers on top of salad greens.
Sprinkle with onion and cilantro.
For dressing, in a... - 39.1883
Maryland Crab Cakes
1. In medium bowl, mix eggs, sherry, onion, and salt until blended; add crabmeat and crumbled crackers, stirring just until mixed.
2. In 12-inch skillet, melt butter over medium heat. Drop 4 equal mounds of crab mixture into skillet. With wide spatula, press... - 28.8181
Maryland Crab Cakes
1) Lightly beat the egg.
2) Chop parsley.
3) Pick over crabmeat and discard cartilage and shell.
4) Combine chopped parsley, mayonnaise, mustard, egg and Worcestershire sauce.
5) Blend well.
6) Mix crabmeat with cracker crumbs and egg... - 40.6438
Creamy Crab Soup
Remove and discard cartilage from crabmeat; set aside.
Melt butter in a heavy saucepan over low heat; add flour, stirring until smooth.
Cook 1 minute, stirring constantly.
Gradually add half and half; cook over low heat, stirring constantly, until thickened... - 35.7299
Lump Crab Recipes By Category