- » Low Sugar Frosting
Low Sugar Frosting Recipes
Enjoy our collection of Low Sugar Frosting recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for Low Sugar Frosting recipes.
Pam's Famous Cut Out Sugar Cookies With Cream Cheese Frosting
Cream together frosting mix, powdered sugar, low-fat margarine, almond, vanilla, and skim milk with an electric mixer.
Add 1/2 cup Egg Beaters and continue to blend.
Stir in 3 cups self-rising flour.
Place the dough in the refrigerator for 30 minutes.
Roll... - 38.1217
Raw Sugar And Dairy Free Chocolate Frosting
This is one raw chocolate recipe that every raw foodie absolutely must have! This chocolate frosting is vegan, gluten free and dairy free. And the taste? It’s so incredibly euphorically divine and so versatile it can be used to make tons of raw chocolate... - 105.663
Maple Sugar Frosting
Combine all ingredients in a medium-sized heavy saucepan.
Set over low heat and stir until sugar is dissolved.
Increase heat and bring to boiling.
Set candy thermometer in place and cook without stirring to 238F (soft-ball stage); during cooking, wash sugar... - 28.8872
Low-fat Vanilla Frosting
Mix all ingredients until well blended.
Refrigerate until chilled.
Spread on cake just before serving. - 21.6969
Low Calorie Fudge Frosting
1. Combine topping mix, water, vanilla, instant pudding, salt, your favorite no-calorie sweetener, using equivalent of 12 teaspoons (1/4 cup) sugar, and instant coffee in small bowl of electric mixer.
2. Beat at high speed 2 minutes, or until mixture thickens... - 26.711
Chocolate Frosting With Powdered Sugar
1) In a small bowl, place the chocolate and microwave at the HIGH setting for 1 ½ to 2 minutes or till the chocolate has melted.
2) In another small bowl, place the butter. Set the microwave at LOW and heat butter for 40 seconds or till it has... - 34.7884
Sugar Frosted Hot Cross Buns
1) Preheat oven hot to 425°F, 220°C or Gas No. 7.
2) In a warm mixing basin sieve flour, salt, spices and sugar.
3) Stir in fresh yeast with warm mixed milk and water.
4) To dissolve dried yeast dissolve a teaspoon of sugar in lukewarm... - 46.5719
Classic Seven Minute Cake Frosting
Here is the wonderful, fluffy frosting that reminds me of marshmallows. I use this on my Mocha Spice Cake (see video) but you can use it on any cake. It makes a generous amount for filling and covering a 2-layer cake...and enough to lick the bowl! You will... - 105.226
Creamy Butter Cream Frosting - (like Store Bought)
1. In a mixing bowl add in the confectioner sugar, butter and salt. Fit the stand mixer with whisk attachment and whisk for few minutes.
2. Once the butter and sugar begins to come to together, put the bowl on the mixer correct and whip on high speed... - 0
Betty's Gorgeous Strawberry Frosting
In this video, Betty demonstrates how to make Gorgeous Strawberry Frosting. This frosting was designed to accompany the previous recipe for Flavorful Strawberry Cupcakes, but may be used for any frosting purpose, and the flavor may be changed by choosing a... - 0
Betty's Rainbow Birthday Cake Frosting
In this video, Betty demonstrates how to make Rainbow Frosting to go on the Rainbow Birthday Cake in the previous video. The cake is a 4-layer cake, each layer having a different bright color and is intended for Betty and Rick's son-in-law, Chris, for his... - 0
Quick Caramel Frosting
Quick Caramel Frosting is an easy to prepare recipe which you will simply love. I bet, you will surely get a huge fan following for this one! - 26.9073
How To Make The Blue Frost
Build in a lowball by adding ice cream, UV blue, raspberry sherbet, ice and top with lemon-lime soda and serve. - 91.5878
Jack Frost Manhattan
Although not quite a winter cocktail, this drink brings to the forefront all winter flavors. This is different take on the classic Manhattan is best enjoyed prior to a full-course meal. Easy to make and great to taste, this drink will surely warm up your... - 112.615
Low Carb Pumpkin Bars
If you love pumpkin bars, here is a way to make it low carb. In this video, Chef Kelly from Lowcarbcafe shows us the recipe for Low carb Pumpkin Bars and also tells us about a secret ingredient to make low carb biscuits, pancakes or just about anything. Its... - 124.807
Beat butter and vanilla in large bowl with electric mixer at medium speed.
Beat in powdered sugar and enough milk at low speed until frosting is of desired spreading consistency. - 20.4634
In a medium bowl, cut softened cream cheese into pieces.
Add all other ingredients.
Beat by hand or use electric mixer set on low to medium.
Mix until creamy.
Test for sweetness and add more sweetener if necessary.
If too thick, add more light cream. - 22.548
Sour Cream Chocolate Frosting
Sour Cream Chocolate Frosting is easy to make. The chocolate morsels mixed with sour cream and milk gives the Sour Cream Chocolate Frosting a divine taste. Sour Cream Chocolate Frosting is used to make chocolate flavored cakes. - 25.101
Beat egg whites and cream of tartar until foamy in a small bowl with electric mixer at high speed; turn mixer to low speed; slowly beat in 10X sugar until frosting stands in firm peaks and is stiff enough to hold a sharp line when cut through with a knife.... - 17.2156
1. In a small mixing pan, melt butter over low heat and then remove the pan from heat.
2. Stir in brown sugar until smooth.
3. Return the pan to heat and bring the mixture to a boil over low heat with constant stirring for about 1 minute.
4. Again,... - 36.3819
1. Combine the sugar, water and corn syrup in a saucepan. Place over low heat and stir until the sugar is dissolved and the mixture is boiling. Cover the saucepan and boil 3 minutes. Continue the cooking without stirring to the soft ball stage, 236° to 240°... - 28.3699
Quick Butterscotch Frosting
1. In a sauce pan -cook sugar, milk, salt, margarine or butter at low flame.
2. In a container of food processor, add milk mixture and blend smooth by running GRIND blade for about 10 seconds.
3. Blend vanilla or maple flavoring.
4. Add ¼ cup sugar... - 33.988
Dissolve the sugar in the water over low heat.
Stir in a pinch of cream of tartar and bring to a boil.
Boil rapidly until the syrup reaches 240°F (115°C) on a candy thermometer.
Meanwhile, beat the egg whites in a bowl until stiff.
Beating constantly, pour... - 32.1358
1) In a 2 quart saucepan, combine all the ingredients.
2) Over low heat, cook, stirring constantly, until the sugar is dissolved.
3) Now, cook again, covered, for 2 more minutes.
4) Remove the cover.
5) Into the pan, insert a candy thermometer and... - 38.3055
Butter Cream Cheese Frosting
In small mixer bowl, cream cream cheese and butter at MEDIUM-LOW.
Add sugar and vanilla extract.
Mix at LOW until sugar is moistened then at MEDIUM until smooth.
Use to frost Hawaiian Fruit Cake - 24.1429
Vanilla Coconut Cream Frosting
This thick and delicious frosting is by Kelly. Like all of my recipes, this is gluten-free, dairy-free, grain-free, soy-free, paleo, sugar-free, and cane sugar-free. - 0
5-min Mocha Frosting
Cream butter; gradually add sugar, cocoa, coffee, and vanilla, beating at low speed of an electric mixer until light and fluffy.
Add cream if too stiff, and beat well. - 18.5541
Golden Butter Frosting
Melt butter in saucepan; keep over low heat until golden brown, watching carefully so it doesn t scorch.
Remove from heat and stir in confectioners' sugar.
Blend in cream and flavoring.
Place pan in ice water and beat till of spreading consistency (add more... - 22.9972
Butter Creme Frosting
Combine flour with milk in small saucepan; stir until smooth.
Cook over low heat, stirring constantly, until very thick.
Cream butter, confectioners' sugar and almond extract until light and fluffy.
Beat in flour mixture until smooth - 25.1371
Decorator Frosting has an Implausible taste. Decorator Frosting gets its taste from milk mixed with vanilla and almond extracts. Decorator Frosting is used to make delicious cakes. - 23.7793
White Mountain Frosting
If you thinlkyou are yet to try a dessert frosting that is to excite you, this White Mountain Frosting is the one you are waiting for! Yes, with very simple ingredients and in about very less time what this White Mountain Frosting creates is just magic! Give... - 39.2823
Yule Log Frosting
Yule Log Frosting is used for preparing cakes. Yule Log Frosting gets its taste from chocolate, mixed wth eggs and cream. Flavored with coffee. - 40.8611
1) Into a saucepan, put the sugar along with the water and stir over low heat till the sugar has dissolved.
2) Bring the mixture to a boil and heat to a temperature of 238 Fahrenheit, or till a small amount when dropped in a saucer of cold water forms... - 28.0862
1) In a large, granulated sugar, cream of tartar and water.
2) Place the pan over low heat, stirring constantly, until sugar dissolves, then cook, to 226°F on a candy thermometer; remove from heat.
3) Allow to cool to 125°F, and slowly beat in... - 44.207
Betty's Orange Halloween Frosting For Chocolate Cookies
1. In a medium-sized bowl, add shortening, ½ teaspoon salt, and 1 cup of confectioner’s sugar. Beat the mixture until crumbly.
2. Drop lemon juice, and whisk well.
3. Throw 2 cups of sugar alternately with 2 tablespoon of water. Whisk after each... - 105.884
Chocolate Chip Frosting
Chocolate Frosting has a Extraordinary taste.The sweet butter and heavy cream gives the Chocolate Frosting Splendid taste. Must catch it - 23.9139
Boiled frosting is a cake frosting prepared with egg whites, sugar and cream of tartar. Flavored with vanilla, the boiled frosting is made by boiling sugar, water and corn syrup and beaten to a spreading consistency. - 31.6273
This buttery frosting is made with sugar, butter and chocolate. Beaten together with milk, and vanilla for flavor, the buttery frosting can be used on breads or cakes or even cookies. - 23.6823
Fudge Frosting With Heavy Cream
Melt chocolate with cream in small heavy saucepan over low heat, stirring until chocolate melts completely.
Stir in granulated sugar and salt.
Bring to a boil.
Boil 1 minute.
Remove from heat; stir in vanilla.
Beat until smooth.
Add enough powdered sugar to... - 34.3761
Passion Fruit 7 Minute Frosting
Combine all ingredients in saucepan.
Beat over low heat with a rotary beater until sugar is dissolved.
Cook for 7 minutes, beating constantly, or until frosting will stand in peaks.
Remove from the heat, beat until thick enough to spread. - 25.7646
Easy Microwaved Chocolate Frosting
Combine chocolate morsels, water and butter in small saucepan.
Cook over low heat, stirring occasionally, until morsels melt.
Remove from heat.
Add confectioners' sugar; beat until smooth. - 21.6685
Coconut Pecan Frosting
Combine milk, sugar replacement, egg, flour and margarine in saucepan.
Cook and stir on low heat until mixture thickens and then remove from heat.
Stir in vanilla, coconut and pecans; let cool slightly.
Spread over cake while warm. - 31.482
Chocolate Fudge Frosting With Milk
Fudge frosting is a delicious and rich frosting made with choclate and corn syrup. Flavored with vanilla, the fudge frosting goes best with chocolate cakes or better yet, fudge cakes. The fudge frosting can also be used with cupcakes. - 32.3515
Petits Fours Frosting
Petits Fours Frosting has an Out of this world taste. Petits Fours Frosting gets its desired taste from corn syrup mixed with vanilla extract. Petits Fours Frosting is used by many bakeries to make tasty cakes. - 21.1838
In small saucepan, place chocolate, 7 cup marshmallows, water, and butter.
Heat over low heat, stirring till blended.
Add sugar and vanilla; beat till smooth and slightly thick, about 2 minutes.
Stir in remaining marshmallows and... - 29.9497
Three Way Cream Cheese Frosting
Combine cream cheese, butter, and orange peel or vanilla or chocolate.
Beat at low speed of electric mixer till light and fluffy.
Gradually add powdered sugar, beating till fluffy.
If necessary, add a little liquid (2 teaspoons milk or 1/2 teaspoon orange... - 25.0352
Choco Marshmallow Frosting
Melt butter in a heavy saucepan over low heat.
Blend in the cocoa, then the milk.
Stirring constantly, cook until mixture thickens, about 3 minutes.
Remove from heat.
Add confectioners' sugar gradually, stirring until smooth after each addition.
Stir in the... - 33.8976
Coconut Marshmallow Frosting
This Coconut Marshmallow Frosting can make any good dessert taste extremelt delicous! The feel biting into the fresh marshmallows wrapped in grated coconut is such an awesome thing to experience. If you want to know how it feels, give this amazing desserts... - 40.5019
Seven Minute Frosting
Seven Minute Frosting has a beautiful taste. The corn syrup and vanilla extract gives the Seven Minute Frosting the prefect taste. Seven Minute Frosting is used to prepare lovey cake. - 26.4774
Nutty Coconut Frosting
Combine first 5 ingredients in top of a double boiler, bring water to a boil.
Reduce heat to low, cook, stirring constantly, until mixture thickens.
Stir in coconut and walnuts, beat until mixture reaches spreading consistency.
Yield: enough frosting for a... - 27.4652
Potato Fudge Frosting
I enjoy my fudge the best with this extremely delicious Potato Fudge Frosting! Yes, a great and delicious blend of mashed potatoes and chocolate in vanilla flavoring, this Potato Fudge Frosting is a great way to treat your desserts! Give it a try; it is tasty... - 36.0435
Light Cream Cheese Frosting
In a medium bowl, stir together the cream cheese, marshmallow creme, lemon juice and vanilla until well combined.
Then gradually beat in the powdered sugar. - 24.761
Brownie Caramel Frosting
If you have a sweet tooth for desserts, then just pep it up with this Brownie Caramel Frosting! A very simple and easy to male dessert frosting, this Brownie Caramel Frosting is versatile enough to go with any of your favorite desserts. Give it a try for sure. - 36.5003
Cake can never taste as yumm as it does with chocolate frosting. Chocolate in any form is welcome. The yummy rich creamy chocolate tastes heavenly combined with just about anything. If you are a chocoholic , this chocolate frosting is for you. A rich bit of... - 26.2065
Cocoa Cupcakes And Frosting
You would never believe these cupcakes were made from all plant-based ingredients. Make a batch for birthdays, anniversaries or any night of the week dessert. - 124.669
Rolled Sugar Cookies (part 2): Cookie Jar
Visual delight. This video shows how to prepare a fine icing to decorate a foot shaped cookies. The crispy and rich cookies are made into wonderful flip-flops. They look just amazing. Using meringue powder and natural food colors, these cookies will be loved... - 106.784
7 Minute Fat Free Frosting
Combine sugar, water, cream of tartar, and salt in a saucepan.
Bring to boiling, stirring until sugar dissolves.
Very slowly add sugar syrup and vanilla to the egg whites in a bowl.
Beat constantly with a hand mixer until stiff peaks form, about 7 minutes. - 24.613
Betty's Silky Smooth Chocolate Frosting
In this video, Betty demonstrates how to make Silky Smooth Chocolate Frosting. This frosting was created to accompany the previously uploaded Chocolate Chunk Cupcakes, but it can be used to frost cupcakes, cakes, cookies, doughnuts, etc. - 0
Multi Purpose Chocolate Frosting
Not just for the chocolate lovers, but for anyone with a sweet tooth, chocolate frosting makes the ultimate indulgence. Deliciously sinful, this chocolaty frosting can be used to dress up cookies, cakes, bars and more. Takes not more than 15 minutes to put... - 89.9263
Honey Chocolate Mousse Frosting
A slight adaptation on my usual chocolate mousse, but dang, this one is even better. Like all of my recipes, this is gluten-free, dairy-free, grain-free, soy-free, paleo, sugar-free, and cane sugar-free. - 0
Gluten Free, Dairy Free And Corn Free Frosting
Frostings are so good although not enjoyable by some people due to their allergic tendencies with glutens and lactose. Chef KC Pomering shows how to make a Gluten and Dairy Free Frosting using healthy and delicious substitutes along with vanilla flavor. Good... - 123.645
Easy Chocolate Frosting
This is part 2 of the Homemade Two Layer Chocolate Cake recipe. Watch Part 1 of the Homemade Two Layer Chocolate Cake for the complete recipe. - 110.367
Betty's Fluffy White Filling And Frosting For Cakes
1. In a small saucepan, combine milk and cornstarch. Mix well. Place the pan on low heat, stir constantly and cook until thickened. Set aside for 30 minutes to cool.
2. In a large mixing bowl, add shortening, butter, sugar, and vanilla. Beat until... - 0
Betty's Mint Julep Buttercream Frosting
In this video, Betty demonstrates how to make Mint Julep Buttercream Frosting.
I customized this frosting to accompany the Mint Julep Cupcakes in my last video, but this frosting would be great with other cakes and cupcakes, particularly chocolate. - 0
Betty's Chocolate Silk Frosting
In this video, Betty demonstrates how to make Chocolate Silk Frosting. This frosting may be used for cakes or cupcakes. - 0
Betty's White Chocolate Frosting
1. In a small saucepan melt butter.
2. Add sugar and milk. Stir well, and bring to a full boil. Let it boil for one minute. Remove the pan from heat.
3. In a large mixing bowl, combine white chocolate and vanilla.
4. Pour boiled mixture into the bowl... - 0
Double Chocolate Frosting
1. Combine first 4 ingredients in a small saucepan. Bring to a boil; remove from heat. Add chocolate chips, corn syrup, and vanilla, stirring until chocolate melts. - 27.528
Microwaved Caramel Frosting
Melt butter in a heavy skillet over low heat.
Blend in the brown sugar and cream.
Stirring constantly, bring to boiling and cook 1 minute, or until sugar is completely dissolved.
Remove from heat and cool to HOT.
When syrup has cooled, gradually add the... - 25.9065
1. Cotnbine 10X sugar, butter or margarine, vanilla and milk in small bowl of electric mixer. Beat at high speed, until frosting is very fluffy. Spread on top and sides of cake.
2. Melt chocolate with shortening in a small saucepan over very low heat; cool... - 20.9313
Melt butter in saucepan.
Stir in brown sugar.
Heat to boiling, stirring constantly.
Boil and stir over low heat 2 minutes.
Stir in milk; heat to boiling.
Remove from heat and cool to lukewarm.
Gradually stir in confectioners' sugar.
Place pan of frosting in... - 33.7578
Golden Coconut Frosting
Melt 2 Tbs. butter in a skillet.
Add coconut and stir until golden brown.
Remove about half the coconut; set aside.
Melt remaining butter in skillet with coconut.
Add brown sugar.
Cook and stir over low heat 2 minutes, or until blended.
Then add milk; bring... - 29.7182
Chocolate Rum Frosting
Combine chocolate and butter in top of a double boiler; bring water to a boil.
Reduce heat to low; cook until chocolate melts.
Combine powdered sugar, egg, milk, and rum; mix until smooth.
Stir in chocolate mixture.
Place bowl in a larger bowl of ice water;... - 25.481
Rich Fudge Frosting
Melt butter or margarine with cocoa in a large saucepan over low heat, stirring often, until mixture is smooth; remove from heat.
Beat in 10X sugar, salt and vanilla until smooth with electric mixer at high speed. - 21.9786
Quick Cream Cheese Frosting
Place cream cheese and butter in a 2-quart casserole.
Microwave on LOW (30 percent) for 1-1/2-2 minutes or until softened.
Stir in the sugar and almond extract until well-blended.
Beat mixture until spreading consistency.
Spread on tops of cooled... - 30.6654
Fluffy Filbert Frosting
Melt the 2 tablespoons butter in a heavy skillet over low heat.
Stir in filberts and continue heating, stirring constantly, until nuts are browned.
Cool Cream the 1/2 cup butter with extract.
Add half the confectioners' sugar gradually, creaming... - 34.6396
Combine all ingredients in top of a large double boiler, beat at low speed of an electric mixer 30 seconds or just until mixture is blended.
Place over boiling water, and beat constantly at high speed about 7 minutes or until stiff peaks form, remove from... - 24.8089
Poured Chocolate Frosting
Put milk and butter into a heavy saucepan.
Set over low heat until butter is melted and milk is scalded.
Remove from heat and beat in a mixture of the confectioners' sugar, cocoa, and salt.
Blend in extract.
Pour frosting (frosting will be thin) in... - 28.7052
Creamy Mocha Frosting
Simple to make yet this creamy mocha frosting can is good on a let many cakes. With this creamy mocha frosting recipe you can prepare for yourself and family an easy to spread and creamy frosting. Utterly delicious! - 22.5083
Chocolate Marshmallow Frosting
Turn the chocolate marshmallow frosting story of yours into a happy one! This chocolate marshmallow frosting recipe was particularly easy, quick and tasty. A must try! - 27.3461
Homemade Ornamental Frosting
1. In large bowl, with mixer at low speed, beat all ingredients until just mixed. Increase speed to high and beat until very stiff and knife drawn through mixture leaves clean-cut path.(On humid days you may need to beat in more sugar.)
2. Cover bowl with... - 18.0272
Broiled Coconut Frosting
1. Combine the sugar, cream and melted butter or margarine and beat until light and creamy. Stir in the coconut.
2. Spread the mixture over spice cake, plain cake or gingerbread baked in an 8- or 9-inch square pan, immediately upon removing it from the... - 24.3849
Coconut Almond Cream Frosting
1. In a saucepan, combine butter, evaporated milk, cream, sugar, egg yolks and salt.
2. Over low heat cook, stirring constantly, until mixture thickens smoothly.
3. Add vanilla, coconut and almond flakes.
4. Beat until of consistency for spreading. - 31.7093
Buttermilk Pecan Brownies With Sour Cream Frosting
1. Grease a 13 x 9 x 2-inch baking pan; set aside. In a medium saucepan melt the butter or margarine over low heat. Cool slightly. Stir the granulated sugar and brown sugar into the melted butter. Add the eggs, 1 at a time, beating by hand just till combined.... - 36.2039
Buttermilk Fudge Frosting
If you like the combination of buttermilk and vanila flavoring in your desserts frosting then this Buttermilk Fudge Frosting is a must try! You will love this treat for its easiness, elegance and uniqueness. Give this Buttermilk Fudge Frosting a try and you... - 39.7703
Vanilla Fudge Frosting
Here is a very different take on your favorite Vanilla Fudge Frosting! It is a much simplified version of the usual, but believe me, this Vanilla Fudge Frosting is way better than what you have been trying for years. Give this fudge frosting a try and you... - 40.3484
Vanilla Flavored Fudge Frosting
If you want to experience the ultimate sweet and yummy, this Fudge Frosting will sure show you the way for it! A great way to pep up any after meal dessert, especially fudge, this Fudge Frosting is a devilishly sweet treat for all your loved ones. Give it at... - 38.0833
Orange Cream Frosting
Stir together sugar and cornstarch in a small saucepan to mix well, using a wire whisk.
Whisk orange juice gradually into mixture until smooth; stir in grated orange peel.
Cook 3-5 minutes over medium heat, whisking constantly until thick; remove from... - 33.3496
Coconut Pecan Frosting
1. In 2-quart saucepan, combine butter, cream, and brown sugar. Heat almost to boiling over medium-high heat, stirring occasionally.
2. Meanwhile, place egg yolks in medium bowl. Slowly pour about 1/2 cup sugar mixture into egg yolks, whisking constantly.... - 30.0963
Cream Cheese Frosting With No Butter
This cream cheese frosting has no butter but has whipping cream instead. I love it. It is super creamy and great for frosting cupcakes, cakes or breads. Delish! - 0
Chocolate Whipped Cream Frosting
Beat all ingredients in chilled large bowl on high speed until soft peaks form.
High Altitude (3500-6500 ft): For 8- or 9-inch pans, heat oven to 375° stir 2 tablespoons
Gold Medal all-purpose flour into dry cake mix and decrease oil to 1 tablespoon; beat... - 21.1654
Caramel Fudge Frosting
If you dream of indulging in a delicious treat topped with Caramel then this Caramel Fudge Frosting on any of your desserts can just make it happen. A very sweet fudge frosting to try, this Caramel Fudge Frosting is nothing less than a delicious treat to go... - 37.6787
Quick And Easy Rich Chocolate Frosting
Sometimes something as good and simple as chocolate frosting can jazz up your cake. Betty shows how to make a lovely and decadent chocolate frosting that will add flavor, richness, and fanciful finish to your cake. Follow the recipe video to learn how to make... - 91.844
Orange Cream Cheese Cookies
1. Preheat oven to 375Â° F.
2. Using electric mixer at high speed, beat together diet margarine, imitation cream cheese and sugar replacement in medium bowl until creamy; beat in orange rind and orange juice. With mixer at low speed, stir in sifted flour... - 29.6743