- » Low Sugar Apple
Low Sugar Apple Recipes
Enjoy our collection of low sugar apple recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for low sugar apple recipes.
Diabetic No Sugar Apple Pie
Be a part of a good health regime,bake this Diabetic Apple Pie.You won't miss the sweetness of sugar in it,Diabetic Apple Pie is perfect combo of the richness of an apple pie & a great tasting low cal dessert. - 37.2145
Reduced Sugar Apple Berry Roly Poly
The Classic Apple Roly Poly is an easy to prepare comfort food that has remained quite a favorite down the years. This recipe attempts to boost the nutritional aspect of this dish by use of antioxidant rich berries and stevia. - 0
Healthy Low Carb Baked Apple Crisp - Part 1 - Crust
Think apple crisp is bad for a person following a low carb diet? It sure is when made the traditional way but to know of a low carb recipe, watch this 2 part series by LowCarb360. In Part 1, it is time to make the crust. - 122.915
Low Fat Baked Apples Dessert
For all the health conscious folks, here's a brilliant dish that is delicious and healthy at the same time. Watch fitness coach Anita Stone prepare this yummy Low Fat Baked Apples Dessert now.Thats not all, you can easily replace them with your favorite fruit. - 104.512
Low Fat Apple Pie
1. With two knives or pastry blender, cut margarine into a sieve flour and salt mixture until the mixture is of cornmeal consistency.
2. Add ice water to the mixture, toss with a fork and shape into a ball. Allow to chill for 20 minutes.
3.... - 47.1921
No Sugar Apple Pie
Prepare Baked Pastry Shell.
For filling, in a small bowl combine apple juice and tapioca.
Cover; let stand for 15 minutes.
In a large saucepan combine apples, butter, cinnamon, nutmeg, and tapioca mixture.
Cook, covered, over medium-low heat for 20 to 25... - 40.72
You should try this caramel apple recipe, when your kids are tired with the regular snacks of fresh and raw apples. Serve the apple slices with a drizzle of creamy caramel sauce and enjoy their reaction. Within minutes you can serve this favorite dessert.... - 98.0608
Low Fat Apple And Walnut Pie
1. Preheat oven to 170°C.
2. Chop the nuts in a food processor very finely.
3. In a small bowl cream butter and sugar.
4. Whisk egg in the bowl. Add flour, lemon rind and cinnamon.
5. Add the nuts and mix well.
6. In a bowl peel apple... - 48.7112
Brown Sugar Apple Pie
For crust: Blend all of the ingredients well, but do not over-work.
Divide dough in half and roll out each half separately to make bottom and top crusts.
Preheat oven to 425° F.
In a large bowl, mix sugars, flour, cinnamon, nutmeg, and lite salt.
Add apples;... - 42.8861
Crispy Sugar Topped Blackberry And Apple Cake
1)Preheat oven to 375 degrees F or 190 degrees C or Gas Mark 5.
2)Take a loaf tin of 900g or 2 lb. Grease and line it with baking parchment.
3)In a pan, place peeled, deseeded and diced apples. Add in lemon juice and boil. Let simmer... - 49.3094
Low Fat Hot Apple Pear Sauce
1. In a saucepan, slice some apples and pears
2. Stir in water, sugar, and cinnamon.
3. Place the saucepan on medium flame and simmer for 1 hour or until mixture is thoroughly cooked. Add more water if needed.
4. Use a masher to mash the... - 35.4767
No Bake Apple Crumble
Apple crumble is a great healthy way to enjoy your holiday dessert. The excellent video here shows a wonderful recipe for apple crumble that requires no baking. Yet the dessert is simply awesome and totally irresistible. The recipe is a must try and the... - 117.559
Low Fat Waldorf Salad
1. Peal, quarter, core and dice 2 apples. Keep the other apple aside for later.
2. In a medium-size bowl mix the chopped apples, celery and walnut.
3. In a 1 cup measure, blend the remaining ingredients and put into the apple mixture. Using a salad... - 42.4124
Sugar Free Apple Sauce
1) In a 2-quart saucepan, bring the apples, cinnamon stick and water to a boil.
2) Cover and simmer on a low heat for 15 to 20 minutes, stirring occasionally, until the apples are tender.
3) Allow to cool, remove and discard the cinnamon stick.
4) In a... - 32.9511
Chocolate Gingerbread With Sugar Glazed Apples
TO MAKE THE GINGERBREAD Position a rack in the lower third of the oven and preheat to 350°F.
Coat a 9-by-13-inch baking pan with the cooking spray.
Shake 2 tablespoons of flour over the bottom and sides of the pan, tilting to coat all sides.
Turn the pan... - 44.562
Laurentian Pork Chops And Maple Sugar
Brown chops evenly on both sides in a skillet.
Drain off fat if necessary.
Season chops with salt and pepper.
Put apple halves, cut side up, on chops and top with maple sugar.
Pour in cream and cover.
Cook over low heat about 45 minutes, or until chops are... - 30.085
Dutch Apple Pie
Cooking for family is so eternally satisfying, specially when you know that they are enjoying the food. This simple and easy Dutch apple pie will add on to your list. Check out the recipe and let this simple and luscious dessert speak about your love for your... - 128.749
Raw Sugar-less Fresh Strawberry Cooler
Summer is here and throats are bound to be parched. The heat is going to dehydrate you and make you crave for an instant thirst quencher. This fresh strawberry cooler screams summer. Made with fresh strawberries, apple juice and lemon juice, this gorgeous... - 112.115
Candy Apple Pie
In large saucepan, combine 1 1/2 cups juice, candies, vanilla, food coloring and apples.
Bring to a boil.
Reduce heat to low and simmer just until apples are tender, about 10 to 15 minutes.
Combine remaining 1/4 cup juice and cornstarch in small bowl.
Stir... - 41.4598
Sugar Free Oatmeal Raisin Cookies
Combine dry ingredients and raisins.
Stir in juice concentrates and oil.
Drop by teaspoons onto a lightly greased cookie sheet.
Bake at 350° for 10 minutes. - 38.3368
Pork Chops With Rhubarb Sauce
Pork Chops With Rhubarb Sauce has a awesome taste. The unsweetened apple juice with brown sugar gives the Pork Chops With Rhubarb Sauce an exhilarating taste. - 43.5576
Raisin French Toast With Apple Syrup
Combine first 4 ingredients in a saucepan.
Place grill rack over medium-hot coals (350° to 400°).
Place saucepan on rack; cook, stirring constantly, until jelly melts and mixture is slightly thickened.
Remove from heat; set aside, and keep warm.
Coat a... - 43.2539
Crystal Apple Balls
Peel the apples.
Using a melon bailer, make 12 apple balls.
Pat dry with paper towels.
Cover the floor near the work area with newspapers.
In a heavy 1quart saucepan heat the sugar over medium low heat without stirring.
When sugar begins to melt, heat and... - 28.6519
Apple Banana Jumble
Preheat oven to 375Â°.
Butter the bottom and sides of a 9 x 9 x 2-inch ovenproof dish or similar pan.
In a large bowl, combine milk, ricotta cheese, egg substitute, vanilla, nutmeg, and cinnamon.
Beat until foamy.
Stir in raisins.
Measure enough apples and... - 40.7042
Apple Raisin Rice Pudding
Preheat oven to 350Â°.
Butter an ovenproof baking dish.
In a medium bowl, combine the rice, apple-raisin mixture, ricotta cheese, and cinnamon.
Scoop into the prepared dish.
Pour the milk into a saucepan, add sugar substitute, and scald.
Do not boil.
Set... - 39.7611
Delicious Homemade Apple Cinnamon Crisps
1. Preheat the oven to 200 degrees F. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper and set aside.
2. In a small bowl, mix together date sugar and cinnamon.
3. Sprinkle the sugar mixture over the apples and place on prepared baking... - 0
Low Carb Boiled Bourbon Chicken
Looking for a way to make your favorite bourbon chicken healthy and low carb? Then watch this video by LowCarb360 and learn of a way to make the chicken the 'healthy' way. The recipe is easy and yields tasty chicken. Try it now! - 111.424
Fruity Parfait With Low Fat Yogurt
This is a comparatively healthy dessert that is sweet as well has the goodness of the fruits and yogurt. It is very easy to make and can be made in advance and refrigerated. - 0
Apple Cinnamon Treats
I try to make all my recipes simple,quick and easy to follow. This is a great dessert anytime goes great with ice cream. - 0
Herbed Butternut Squash Apple Soup
Looking for a comforting soup? Your search ends with Herbed Butternut Squash Apple Soup. This recipe uses the goodness of butternut squash, apples and herbs to create a delicious concoction of a comfort food. After having this soup, all you want is curl in... - 129.301
Apple Cider Cocktail (appletini)
This is only one of our Halloween Cocktail specials. Look for our Classic Bloody Mary and Cherry Bomb Cocktail videos. When you throw a party, keep it simple and create one signature cocktail for your guests. You can make whole pitchers of your juice mix and... - 0
Apple Pie Bread- How To Make Soft, Moist Homemade Apple Pie Bread
Bread lovers delight. This apple pie bread has the goodness of an apple pie wrapped up in a quick bread. It is perfect dessert to end your meal. It has a wonderful aroma that brings in a new dimension to your meal. Warm, sweet bread that smells as good as it... - 126.246
Original Cracker Barrel Fried Apples
Don’t you just love Cracker Barrel’s fried apples? Guess what you do not have to go down to this country store to buy them cause this copycat recipe video shows you how to make these delicious apples at home. The ingredient list has nothing that you will... - 132.344
Apple Pie Dip
A great apple dip for the fall. Can be served hot or cold. Great served with Cinnamon-Sugar Tortilla Chips. - 106.072
Glazed Apple Slices
Pare, core and slice apples; arrange in shal low baking dish.
Combine 1 cup sugar, lemon juice, rind and spices with water; pour over apples.
Bake at 375 degrees for 25 minutes.
Sprinkle top with remaining sugar.
Broil under low heat for 5 minutes.
Serve warm... - 31.8695
Homemade Apple Sauce
1. In a medium saucepan, pour water and add sliced apples in it.
2. Add lemon juice, mixed spice, and sugar.
3. Place it on high heat, and bring it to a boil.
4. Turn the heat to low, cover it with lid and allow it to simmer for 10-15 or until apples... - 103.754
Holiday Turkey Brine Mix
Tender, juicy and oh-so tasty, a holiday turkey that has been brined is just the best! This easy recipe will take all of the mystery out of brining. We can't wait to hear how your brined turkey turns out! - 128.13
Old Time Baked Apples
If baked apple is an all-time favorite for your family, then here is some variation which you can try with. The walnut stuffing is the main attraction of these baked apples. The preparation phase might take some time, but ultimately it is going to be worthy. - 107.495
Burnt Sugar Sauce
1. In a heavy skillet caramelize 1/4 cup sugar until light golden brown. Do not let it burn.
2. In a bowl mix cornstarch, 1/2 c sugar and salt.
3. Stir in hot water and mix until smooth.
4. Cook over low heat until thick.
5. Add hot caramelized sugar.... - 39.589
Baked Apple Surprise
1. Mash the banana. Add the nutmeg, lemon juice and sugar.
2. Peel the apples and divide into two. Scoop out the centres.
3. Fill with the banana mixture.
4. Pour the orange juice on top.
5. Bake in a hot oven at 200°C for 20 minutes or until the apples are... - 33.6214
Apple And Berry Oat Crisp
Everybody loves a fruity dessert after dinner. This apple and berry crisp recipe is fabulous for the summer when fresh fruit and cold ice cream make a wonderful combination. Or serve it warm in winter using frozen fruit to make it. This is just the kind of... - 121.265
Sugar Pumpkin Soup
1) Till it is very tender, steam the pumpkin. This usually takes about 15 minutes.
2) Keep aside and let the pumpkin cool till it is easy to handle.
3) Combine together the potatoes, apples, onions, water or stock, ginger, garlic and bay leaf in a... - 42.6264
Apple Cinnamon Scones
1. Preheat oven to 400°.
2. Lightly spoon flour into dry measuring cups; level with a knife. Combine flour, 3 tablespoons sugar, 1 teaspoon cinnamon, and next 3 ingredients in a large bowl. Cut in butter with a pastry blender or 2 knives until mixture... - 37.0834
Baked Apple Omelette
1) Preheat oven to temperature of 375 degrees.
2) In a large bowl, combine together the baking powder, flour and salt. Set aside.
3) Beat the egg whites till they start to form soft peaks and then add 1 tablespoon of sugar very... - 47.0892
Apple Pumpkin Softies
Kind of like a cookie, these delicious Apple Pumpkin Softies are incredibly soft and chewy. Made with apples and pumpkin, they are a perfect autumn dessert for the family. You'll want to make cookie recipes like this one year round. East to make, and even... - 112.049
Baked Cinnamon Flavored Apples
If you want to have your daily dose of apple in a different way, try this Baked Cinnamon Flavored Apples recipe! Once you taste this absolutely yummy dish, you will find it really hard to keep away from finishing it. That is a guarantee! - 122.891
Stuffed Baked Apples
Apples are intrinsically gluten free and good for health in any form. Watch the video showing how to make Stuffed Baked Apples with low calorie fat and sugar substitutes. Great way to keep healthy! - 123.816
Praline Apple Crisp
Mmm....apples, cinnamon, crumbly-crunchy oatmeal and brown sugar topping...a perfect, chilly-weather slow-cooker delight! - 112.996
Baked Apple Sweeties
1. Preheat Dutch oven at 300 degrees Fahrenheit.
2. Remove the apple cores and peel each about 1/4 way down from the stem.
3. Fill the apple pits with raisins or dates.
4. Arrange in a dutch oven.
5. Mix the brown sugar, water, butter,... - 115.979
Apple And Cinnamon Flapjacks
1. Preheat gas oven to 170°C.
2. In a square tin line greaseproof baking paper.
3. In a heavy based saucepan add low fat spread, syrup and sugar.
3. Heat over medium flame. Keep stirring to melt and blend the ingredients well.
4. Mix... - 41.0539
Green Apple Pie
Children love pies and what can be better than a homemade apple pie. The video shows how you can easily make a delicious pie at home by using some basic ingredients along with green apples. Why don’t you give it a try! - 110.909
Baked Apple Delight
1) Preheat oven to 350F (175C).
2) Core apples and peel tops about 1 inch.
3) In a saucepan, prepare the Prune-Currant Sauce by blending cornstarch with apple juice.
4) Add remaining ingredients and place over medium heat to cook, by... - 45.0657
Apple Crisp Fit Foodie
Graziella cooks up a stovetop version of apple crisp, keeping it simple, delicious and of course, Fit- Foodie style! - 0
Easy Apple Crisp Dessert
Here's a great way to use up all those apples in your pantry. Watch this video to learn a classic Apple Crisp recipe with a twist. This dish never fails to impress as a dessert. Treat your family to this American delicacy today, appreciation is guaranteed. - 104.807
Watermelon Apple Juice
Cool off on hot afternoons with this refreshing, icy and nutritious drink. Iron rich watermelon and fibre rich apple help maintain good bowel function. Those keen to lose weight will relish this healthy, fruity option to sugar laden high-calorie drinks.... - 0
Fruit Salad With A Sugar Syrup
Fruit Salad With A Sugar Syrup is an amazingly delicious and easy to prepare recipe which cannot just escape your guest's attention in any party. Serve this Fruit Salad With A Sugar Syrup to them, I bet everyone will praise for your creativity. - 35.4897
Pork Chop With Apple Chutney
Dinner recipe that is under 350 is not very common, let alone a recipe that can be used as an entertaining recipe because it is that good.
Fact: One piece of pork chop gives you over half of your daily need for protein. - 0
Red Cinnamon Flavored Candy Apples
If you are in a mood for some spicy and sweet dish you are at the right place. Chef Betty shows how to make red cinnamon candy apples dish. The yummy appetizer can be served chilled. - 105.991
Betty's Red Cinnamon Dinner Apples
In this video, Betty demonstrates how to make her beautiful Red Cinnamon Dinner Apples Side Dish recipe. These apples are simply stunning, and the taste is superb! They are great with pork, chicken, turkey, and just about anything else! - 0
Sugar Bush Walnut Cake
1. In large bowl, with mixer at high speed, beat egg whites and cream of tartar until soft peaks form. Beating at high speed, sprinkle in sugar, 2 tablespoons at a time, beating until sugar is dissolved and whites stand in stiff peaks.
2. Preheat oven to... - 34.5826
Sugar Cookie Pizzas For Kids
Are you looking for a really fun dessert idea to make with your kids? Sugar Cookie Pizzas! Whether for a birthday party, the holidays or just an after school treat, you'll love how simple, fast, and fun these cookie pizzas are to make. So will the kids..of... - 139.306
Try using local honey which brings out the sweetness of the apples. Make sure to use an apple that will hold its shape like a Granny Smith, Macintosh, Honey Crisp or your favourite crisp local apple variety for the best results. - 0
Apple porridge is a delicious and nutritious porridge that can be served for breakfast. Made with broken wheat and rolled oats, the porridge is pressure cooked with milk and flavored with cinnamon powder. Served with added apples and sugar or sweetner, the... - 42.7917
Sobeys Apple Cider And Cheddar Cheese Tartlets
Are you craving for some real, excellent dessert? These tartlets are filled with crispy delicious apples and drizzled with cheddar cheese and apple cider sauce. Doesn't it sound exceptionally delicious? Prepare these on your own kitchen and enjoy an evening... - 136.975
Dutch Apple Yogurt
In small bowl combine 1/2 cup plain low-fat yogurt, 1/2 cup applesauce (no sugar added), 1 tablespoon chunky Dutch apple jam, and dash ground cinnamon; cover and refrigerate until chilled. - 14.5451
French Apple Tart
Preheat oven to 350° F.
Prepare dough according to recipe.
After chilling, roll the dough into a 12 1/2- to 13-inch circle.
Place on a flat, 12-inch round baking pan.
Trim away extra dough from the sides.
Prick dough with a fork in several places.
Brush... - 34.8043
Cornflakes Apple Cream Topping
Cornflake apple cream topping is a great delicious and my favourite quick breakfast. Healthy yet tasty dish to relish all-day..! - 33.896
Rhubarb Stewed With Apple And Strawberries
Grate rind and squeeze juice from orange.
Cut rhubarb into 1-in/2.5 cm lengths.
Peel, core and thinly slice apple.
In saucepan, combine orange rind and juice, rhubarb, apple, water and sugar; cover and bring to boil.
Reduce heat and simmer for 10 minutes or... - 38.6084
Apple Cake With Apple Sauce
Sieve flour and baking powder together.
Peel and cut apples into circles.
Remove the seeds.
Boil with 2 tbsp of water and cook on low heat till tender.
Sprinkle 2 tbsp sugar.
Cook again for 5 minutes.
Mash half with fork.
Beat sugar, butter and eggs... - 46.7782
Baked Apples With Assorted Fillings
These Baked Apples With Assorted Fillings make a novel dessert ! Fill the Baked Apples with fillings of your choice and enjoy them ! Feel free to comment about them here! - 27.6458
This is an all time favorite dessert after a sumptuous meal. Learn how to prepare delicious apple crumble by watching this video. - 0
Fresh Apple Streusel Cake
Preheat oven to 350° F.
Spray a nonstick Bundt pan with vegetable oil spray.
In a small bowl, mix ingredients for streusel topping until crumbly.
Sprinkle topping over the bottom of prepared Bundt pan and set aside.
In a large bowl, sift together flours,... - 47.2763
Berry Apple Raw Pie With Grapes
1. Take a pie dish and arrange banana and apples to resemble a crust.
2. Layer up more apples and bananas.
3. Sprinkle sea salt, raw sugar and cinnamon.
4. Dress the top layer with sliced straw berries and grapes.
5. Make a glaze of raw sugar... - 93.3442
Custard Apple Kheer
Delicious custard apple kheer is a creative kheer (sweetened kheer) recipe with seedless custard apple and milk. This kheer can be quickly and easily made and served as a dessert. - 0
In a medium mixing bowl cut margarine into Oat Bran Baking Mix till mixture resembles coarse crumbs. Add water all at once. Stir just till dough clings together. Let dough rest while preparing the filling.
For the filling, stir together apple, sugar, and... - 28.8707
Simple Baked Apples
Core the apples, then pare them about one-third of the way down from the stem end and arrange in a shallow baking dish.
Boil the 1 c sugar and water together for 10 min and pour over the apples.
Bake in a moderate oven of 350°F until tender, basting... - 35.2538
1. Preheat oven to 350*F.
2. Grease a baking pan.
3. In a bowl, combine apples, sugar, 1 teaspoon flour and cinnamon. Mix it well.
4. In another bowl, combine flour, oats, brown sugar, walnuts, baking powder, baking soda, softened butter... - 0
Carrot Apple Salad
Finely chop carrots and apples with Food Chopper and place in 1-Quart Batter Bowl.
Add lemon juice, orange juice, sugar to taste and raisins.
Stir to combine.
Chill 20 minutes.
Place a lettuce leaf on each of 4 plates, add a scoop of salad and serve. - 35.013
Baked Apple Slices
These baked apple slices are simple desserts prepared with fresh apples and a bit of flour and sugar. Baked with a caoting of flour with sugar and cinnamon for flavor, the baked apple slices can be served with whipped cream. - 34.1482
Vegan Crumble Apple Pie
Want a vegan apple pie recipe that is tasty and easy to make? Then watch this video and change the way you think of vegan apple pie forever! Watch to know more. - 124.14
Apple Pie With Orange Juice
1) Peel the apple and core properly. Make thick slices.
2) In a bowl, add water and lemon juice. Place the apple slices into the water to preserve their color.
3) Use a deep 9-inch pie dish to line with pastry, using your own favorite recipe.
4)... - 47.2252
Vegan Apple Crumble
A family favorite! Our children and grandchildren always request this dessert when they are home visiting. - 123.017
Poached Apple Slices
Place apple slices in a large bowl; add lemon juice, tossing well.
Combine water, sugar, cloves, and cinnamon stick in a large nonstick skillet; bring to a boil.
Reduce heat, and simmer, uncovered, until mixture is reduced to 1/3 cup.
Remove and... - 31.6248
Lemony Apple Bran Salad
In medium bowl, combine yogurt, parsley, sugar, lemon juice and salt.
Stir in apples, celery and grapes or raisins.
Cover and refrigerate until ready to serve.
Just before serving, stir in Kellogg's All-Bran cereal. - 36.2039
Wild Rice And Apple Salad
Bring water or broth to a boil in a medium saucepan.
Stir in wild rice.
Cover and simmer for 1 hour or until rice is tender and kernels are slightly open.
Combine apples with lemon juice, brown sugar, and celery.
Toss with brown rice,... - 37.5917
Peel the apples, halve horizontally and remove the cores with an apple corer.
Cut the butter in 4 pieces and put 1 piece in the hollow of each apple.
Put the apple halves in a circle in a deep round dish, cut side down.
Microwave, uncovered, for 5 minutes on... - 43.6985
Carolyn's Apple Cake
1) Preheat oven moderate to 350 degrees.
2) In a small bowl beat oil and 1/2 cup sugar together until light and fluffy.
3) Add eggs and beat one at a time.
4) Mix vanilla.
5) In a large bowl mix and sieve flour and kelp.
6) Mix grated... - 48.211
Red Apple Crisp Pie
Prepare pastry shell as directed.
In medium mixing bowl, combine all filling ingredients.
Spoon filling into prepared pastry shell.
Smooth top of filling.
Place pie plate on saucer in microwave oven.
Microwave at 70% (Medium High) for 20... - 50.774
Apple Spice Muffins
Apple spice muffins are spicy and sweet apple muffins made with apple juice and apples. Prepared and baked with a batter of wheat flour along with apples, egg whites, spices and apple juice. Topped with a cinnamon, sugar and flour coating, the apple spice... - 45.9894
Baked Apple Cuplettes
1. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F. Grease a muffin tin with cooking spray and set aside.
2. In a large bowl, mix together all the ingredients for the filling.
3. Place the pastry squares over the prepared muffin tin and grease with... - 0