- » Low Sugar Apple
Low Sugar Apple Recipes
Enjoy our collection of low sugar apple recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for low sugar apple recipes.
Diabetic No Sugar Apple Pie
Be a part of a good health regime,bake this Diabetic Apple Pie.You won't miss the sweetness of sugar in it,Diabetic Apple Pie is perfect combo of the richness of an apple pie & a great tasting low cal dessert. - 38.8943
Healthy Low Carb Baked Apple Crisp - Part 1 - Crust
Think apple crisp is bad for a person following a low carb diet? It sure is when made the traditional way but to know of a low carb recipe, watch this 2 part series by LowCarb360. In Part 1, it is time to make the crust. - 122.837
Low Fat Baked Apples Dessert
For all the health conscious folks, here's a brilliant dish that is delicious and healthy at the same time. Watch fitness coach Anita Stone prepare this yummy Low Fat Baked Apples Dessert now.Thats not all, you can easily replace them with your favorite fruit. - 122.384
No Sugar Apple Pie
Prepare Baked Pastry Shell.
For filling, in a small bowl combine apple juice and tapioca.
Cover; let stand for 15 minutes.
In a large saucepan combine apples, butter, cinnamon, nutmeg, and tapioca mixture.
Cook, covered, over medium-low heat for 20 to 25... - 39.1913
Low Fat Apple Pie
1. With two knives or pastry blender, cut margarine into a sieve flour and salt mixture until the mixture is of cornmeal consistency.
2. Add ice water to the mixture, toss with a fork and shape into a ball. Allow to chill for 20 minutes.
3.... - 47.2554
Low Fat Apple And Walnut Pie
1. Preheat oven to 170°C.
2. Chop the nuts in a food processor very finely.
3. In a small bowl cream butter and sugar.
4. Whisk egg in the bowl. Add flour, lemon rind and cinnamon.
5. Add the nuts and mix well.
6. In a bowl peel apple... - 47.2946
Low Fat Hot Apple Pear Sauce
1. In a saucepan, slice some apples and pears
2. Stir in water, sugar, and cinnamon.
3. Place the saucepan on medium flame and simmer for 1 hour or until mixture is thoroughly cooked. Add more water if needed.
4. Use a masher to mash the... - 33.6234
Brown Sugar Apple Pie
For crust: Blend all of the ingredients well, but do not over-work.
Divide dough in half and roll out each half separately to make bottom and top crusts.
Preheat oven to 425° F.
In a large bowl, mix sugars, flour, cinnamon, nutmeg, and lite salt.
Add apples;... - 40.8953
Crispy Sugar Topped Blackberry And Apple Cake
1)Preheat oven to 375 degrees F or 190 degrees C or Gas Mark 5.
2)Take a loaf tin of 900g or 2 lb. Grease and line it with baking parchment.
3)In a pan, place peeled, deseeded and diced apples. Add in lemon juice and boil. Let simmer... - 48.617
Low Fat Waldorf Salad
1. Peal, quarter, core and dice 2 apples. Keep the other apple aside for later.
2. In a medium-size bowl mix the chopped apples, celery and walnut.
3. In a 1 cup measure, blend the remaining ingredients and put into the apple mixture. Using a salad... - 43.0319
Sugar Free Apple Sauce
1) In a 2-quart saucepan, bring the apples, cinnamon stick and water to a boil.
2) Cover and simmer on a low heat for 15 to 20 minutes, stirring occasionally, until the apples are tender.
3) Allow to cool, remove and discard the cinnamon stick.
4) In a... - 31.3938
Chocolate Gingerbread With Sugar Glazed Apples
TO MAKE THE GINGERBREAD Position a rack in the lower third of the oven and preheat to 350°F.
Coat a 9-by-13-inch baking pan with the cooking spray.
Shake 2 tablespoons of flour over the bottom and sides of the pan, tilting to coat all sides.
Turn the pan... - 42.6718
Pork Chops With Rhubarb Sauce
Pork Chops With Rhubarb Sauce has a awesome taste. The unsweetened apple juice with brown sugar gives the Pork Chops With Rhubarb Sauce an exhilarating taste. - 42.2478
Dutch Apple Pie
Cooking for family is so eternally satisfying, specially when you know that they are enjoying the food. This simple and easy Dutch apple pie will add on to your list. Check out the recipe and let this simple and luscious dessert speak about your love for your... - 128.766
Cornflakes Apple Cream Topping
Cornflake apple cream topping is a great delicious and my favourite quick breakfast. Healthy yet tasty dish to relish all-day..! - 33.8775
Sugar Free Oatmeal Raisin Cookies
Combine dry ingredients and raisins.
Stir in juice concentrates and oil.
Drop by teaspoons onto a lightly greased cookie sheet.
Bake at 350° for 10 minutes. - 36.6477
Raisin French Toast With Apple Syrup
Combine first 4 ingredients in a saucepan.
Place grill rack over medium-hot coals (350° to 400°).
Place saucepan on rack; cook, stirring constantly, until jelly melts and mixture is slightly thickened.
Remove from heat; set aside, and keep warm.
Coat a... - 41.9248
Laurentian Pork Chops And Maple Sugar
Brown chops evenly on both sides in a skillet.
Drain off fat if necessary.
Season chops with salt and pepper.
Put apple halves, cut side up, on chops and top with maple sugar.
Pour in cream and cover.
Cook over low heat about 45 minutes, or until chops are... - 29.0234
Pork Chop With Apple Chutney
Dinner recipe that is under 350 is not very common, let alone a recipe that can be used as an entertaining recipe because it is that good.
Fact: One piece of pork chop gives you over half of your daily need for protein. - 0
French Apple Tart
Preheat oven to 350° F.
Prepare dough according to recipe.
After chilling, roll the dough into a 12 1/2- to 13-inch circle.
Place on a flat, 12-inch round baking pan.
Trim away extra dough from the sides.
Prick dough with a fork in several places.
Brush... - 33.5803
Toss grated apples with sugar, mint, and white wine vinegar. - 19.9659
In a medium mixing bowl cut margarine into Oat Bran Baking Mix till mixture resembles coarse crumbs. Add water all at once. Stir just till dough clings together. Let dough rest while preparing the filling.
For the filling, stir together apple, sugar, and... - 27.5678
Crystal Apple Balls
Peel the apples.
Using a melon bailer, make 12 apple balls.
Pat dry with paper towels.
Cover the floor near the work area with newspapers.
In a heavy 1quart saucepan heat the sugar over medium low heat without stirring.
When sugar begins to melt, heat and... - 25.8559
Candy Apple Pie
In large saucepan, combine 1 1/2 cups juice, candies, vanilla, food coloring and apples.
Bring to a boil.
Reduce heat to low and simmer just until apples are tender, about 10 to 15 minutes.
Combine remaining 1/4 cup juice and cornstarch in small bowl.
Stir... - 39.8694
Baked Apple Surprise
1. Mash the banana. Add the nutmeg, lemon juice and sugar.
2. Peel the apples and divide into two. Scoop out the centres.
3. Fill with the banana mixture.
4. Pour the orange juice on top.
5. Bake in a hot oven at 200°C for 20 minutes or until the apples are... - 30.7927
Peel the apples, halve horizontally and remove the cores with an apple corer.
Cut the butter in 4 pieces and put 1 piece in the hollow of each apple.
Put the apple halves in a circle in a deep round dish, cut side down.
Microwave, uncovered, for 5 minutes on... - 41.7813
Baked Apple Omelette
1) Preheat oven to temperature of 375 degrees.
2) In a large bowl, combine together the baking powder, flour and salt. Set aside.
3) Beat the egg whites till they start to form soft peaks and then add 1 tablespoon of sugar very... - 44.9454
1) Use the apples to core.
2) Cut the apple in thick slices.
3) In a covered saucepan, place the apple with very little water.
4) Cook until the apple gets tender.
5) Use a blender, to blend the apple to a measurement of 1 1/4 cups... - 41.8514
German Apple Pancake
1. Preheat the oven to 425°F with a rack place middle level.
2. Spray 2 (6-inch) gratin dishes or 1 (10-inch) pie plate with nonstick cooking or baking spray.
3. Place dishes in oven to heat.
4. In a small dry bowl, add egg and egg... - 48.9873
Green Apple Pie
Children love pies and what can be better than a homemade apple pie. The video shows how you can easily make a delicious pie at home by using some basic ingredients along with green apples. Why don’t you give it a try! - 110.867
Baked Apple Delight
1) Preheat oven to 350F (175C).
2) Core apples and peel tops about 1 inch.
3) In a saucepan, prepare the Prune-Currant Sauce by blending cornstarch with apple juice.
4) Add remaining ingredients and place over medium heat to cook, by... - 46.7766
Fresh Apple Streusel Cake
Preheat oven to 350° F.
Spray a nonstick Bundt pan with vegetable oil spray.
In a small bowl, mix ingredients for streusel topping until crumbly.
Sprinkle topping over the bottom of prepared Bundt pan and set aside.
In a large bowl, sift together flours,... - 45.4068
Rhubarb Stewed With Apple And Strawberries
Grate rind and squeeze juice from orange.
Cut rhubarb into 1-in/2.5 cm lengths.
Peel, core and thinly slice apple.
In saucepan, combine orange rind and juice, rhubarb, apple, water and sugar; cover and bring to boil.
Reduce heat and simmer for 10 minutes or... - 37.3689
Nadia Sawalha's Apple Pancakes And Herby Scrambled Eggs
Celebrity MasterChef winner and mum Nadia Sawalha, along with nutritionist Amanda Ursell, show us different ways of incorporating almond milk to give some traditional recipes a yummy twist. Watch our video where Nadia shows us how to make two simple breakfast... - 117.129
Dutch Apple Yogurt
In small bowl combine 1/2 cup plain low-fat yogurt, 1/2 cup applesauce (no sugar added), 1 tablespoon chunky Dutch apple jam, and dash ground cinnamon; cover and refrigerate until chilled. - 13.3765
Low And Slow Pork Ribs
Got the summers set in, then it’s the perfect time to get the fire burning! Try grilling a nice rack of pork ribs to have your weekend set! See this video for more! - 111.379
Apple Banana Jumble
Preheat oven to 375Â°.
Butter the bottom and sides of a 9 x 9 x 2-inch ovenproof dish or similar pan.
In a large bowl, combine milk, ricotta cheese, egg substitute, vanilla, nutmeg, and cinnamon.
Beat until foamy.
Stir in raisins.
Measure enough apples and... - 39.009
Low Carb Boiled Bourbon Chicken
Looking for a way to make your favorite bourbon chicken healthy and low carb? Then watch this video by LowCarb360 and learn of a way to make the chicken the 'healthy' way. The recipe is easy and yields tasty chicken. Try it now! - 114.721
Wheat Cereal In Apple Juice
1. In medium saucepan, bring apple juice to boiling. Slowly sprinkle in cereal; add salt and cinnamon.
2. Reduce heat; cook, stirring constantly until mixture thickens—about 5 minutes.
3. Serve immediately with light-brown sugar and milk, if desired. - 26.0291
Apple Raisin Rice Pudding
Preheat oven to 350Â°.
Butter an ovenproof baking dish.
In a medium bowl, combine the rice, apple-raisin mixture, ricotta cheese, and cinnamon.
Scoop into the prepared dish.
Pour the milk into a saucepan, add sugar substitute, and scald.
Do not boil.
Set... - 38.6402
Bed Cabbage And Apples
1) Melt the margarine in a heavy saucepan.
2) Add the salt, pepper, onions, vinegar, cabbage and water. Mix well.
3) Cover the pan and cook the mixture over very low heat for 1 hour.
4) Add the apples and sugar and mix well.
5) Cover the pan again and... - 43.3378
Simple Baked Apples
Core the apples, then pare them about one-third of the way down from the stem end and arrange in a shallow baking dish.
Boil the 1 c sugar and water together for 10 min and pour over the apples.
Bake in a moderate oven of 350°F until tender, basting... - 33.797
1. Peel, core and slice the apples.
2. Add the sugar and cook in 3/4 teacup of water until soft. Mash.
3. Add the cinnamon powder. - 21.8917
Mulled Apple Warmer
Combine apple juice, cloves, cinnamon, allspice, and brown sugar in a saucepan.
Cook over low heat for 5 minutes.
Let stand for 45 minutes.
Reheat until warmed through.
Stir in apple immediately before serving. - 30.5959
Preheat oven to 375°F.
In mixing bowl combine eggs, milk, whipped topping, vanilla, cinnamon, and nutmeg; using an electric mixer, beat until smooth.
Gradually beat in flour and sugar and continue beating until mixture is thick and smooth.
Grease 10-inch pie... - 37.9439
Put the brandy, lemon juice and sugar into a cocktail shaker with ice.
Shake well, then strain into a chilled glass.
Garnish with lemon slice. - 24.6183
Annapolis Valley Apple Sizzler
1) Allow the cider to a boil and add remaining ingredients, reduce heat to a simmer and cook until sugar dissolves.
2) Serve hot. - 33.6358
Baked Apple Slices
These baked apple slices are simple desserts prepared with fresh apples and a bit of flour and sugar. Baked with a caoting of flour with sugar and cinnamon for flavor, the baked apple slices can be served with whipped cream. - 32.8043
Iced Apple Turnovers
1. Preheat oven to 425Â°F. In 1-quart saucepan combine apples, lemon juice, granulated sugar, and cinnamon and cook over medium heat, stirring occasionally, until apples are very soft, about 5 minutes. Remove from heat; set aside.
2. On work surface roll... - 29.2423
Apple Pie With Orange Juice
1) Peel the apple and core properly. Make thick slices.
2) In a bowl, add water and lemon juice. Place the apple slices into the water to preserve their color.
3) Use a deep 9-inch pie dish to line with pastry, using your own favorite recipe.
4)... - 49.041
Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
Combine squash and apples with lemon juice and cinnamon.
Place squash-apple mixture in a 1-quart casserole and sprinkle with brown sugar.
Pour apple juice over mixture and cover casserole.
Bake for 1 hour or until squash is... - 34.6927
Poached Apple Slices
Place apple slices in a large bowl; add lemon juice, tossing well.
Combine water, sugar, cloves, and cinnamon stick in a large nonstick skillet; bring to a boil.
Reduce heat, and simmer, uncovered, until mixture is reduced to 1/3 cup.
Remove and... - 30.0196
Carolyn's Apple Cake
1) Preheat oven moderate to 350 degrees.
2) In a small bowl beat oil and 1/2 cup sugar together until light and fluffy.
3) Add eggs and beat one at a time.
4) Mix vanilla.
5) In a large bowl mix and sieve flour and kelp.
6) Mix grated... - 46.7626
Red Apple Crisp Pie
Prepare pastry shell as directed.
In medium mixing bowl, combine all filling ingredients.
Spoon filling into prepared pastry shell.
Smooth top of filling.
Place pie plate on saucer in microwave oven.
Microwave at 70% (Medium High) for 20... - 50.1579
Molded Cranberry Apple Relish
1. Combine the gelatin mix and brown sugar in a large heat-proof bowl. Add the boiling water, and stir until the mix is dissolved. Cover and chill for about 45 minutes, or until the mixture has thickened to the consistency of raw egg whites.
2. Stir the... - 28.3673
German Pancake With Saucy Apples
1. Preheat oven to 425 degrees F.
2.In a large oven-proof frying pan put in margarine and let set in oven.
3.Mix together batter while margarine is melting.
4.In blender container put eggs and process for 1 minute at high speed.
5.With... - 49.1326
Fresh Apple Cake
Line bottom of 9-inch round cake dish with wax paper.
In medium mixing bowl, combine cake ingredients, except apples and nuts.
Beat at low speed of electric mixer until blended.
Beat at high speed for 1 minute, scraping bowl occasionally.
Stir in... - 50.8794
Apple Date Cookies
1) Take the cookie sheet and coat it with cooking spray.
2) Take the margarine in a bowl and add brown sugar and honey. Beat them well.
3) Add vanilla extract and egg. Beat them.
4) Take the all-purpose flour, whole wheat flour, soda,... - 48.4248
1) Preheat the oven to 375°F.
2) Core the apples and run a small knife around each apple at its widest point.
3) In a mixing bowl put butter, sugar and 1 teaspoon of lemon juice. Mix well.
4) Fill this mixture in the holes of each... - 39.3157
1) Take a big-size skillet and heat it.
2) Put the cornstarch and brown sugar in the skillet.
3) Add apple juice and apple pie spice along with water. Boil the mixture for few minutes.
4) Add the slices of apple and allow the mixture to simmer for 10... - 44.6489
Granny Smith Apple Crisp
Preheat oven to 400°.
Mix oats, sugar, flour, margarine and 1 tablespoon apple juice concentrate into a small bowl; set mixture aside for topping.
Place apples in large bowl.
Add cinnamon, nutmeg, lemon peel and remaining 3 tablespoons apple juice... - 38.3267
Raisin Walnut Baked Apples
1. Preheat the oven to 350°.
2. Core each apple from the stem end without cutting through the bottom and hollow out a good-size cavity for the filling. Pare a 1-inch strip of peel from the circumference of each apple to prevent splitting during baking; set... - 28.2095
Apple Cabbage Slaw
1) In a small saucepan, combine together the sugar, flour, mustard and celery seeds. Stir in the milk very gradually.
2) Cook the ingredients over moderate heat, constantly stirring, till the mixture has thickened.
3) Take the mixture off the heat and... - 47.7881
Blackberry And Apple Brown Betty
1. Preheat oven to 180°C (350°F/ Gas 4). Mix the blackberries, apple slices, sugar, cinnamon, lemon rind and juice in a baking dish.
2. In a bowl, combine the breadcrumbs with the melted butter, stirring to coat the crumbs thoroughly. Spread over the fruit... - 29.6121
Peel, core, and slice 5 apples; place half of the apples in bottom of 8x8x2-inch pan.
Mix 8 gingersnaps, crushed (1/2 cup), and 2 tablespoons brown sugar.
Sprinkle half of the crumb mixture over apple slices.
Top with remaining apples; sprinkle with remaining... - 25.13
Apple And Oat Crisp
Preheat oven to 350°.
Grease an ovenproof casserole measuring 8 inches round x 3 inches deep.
In a medium size bowl, use a fork to combine all ingredients except apples to make a coarse meal.
Starting with apples, alternately layer apples and crumbs in... - 30.1083
Apple Dot Slaw
1) Take a medium bowl and combine together all the slaw ingredients in it.
2) Take a small bowl and mix together all the dressing ingredients. Blend nicely.
3) Pour the dressing over slaw and toss nicely. Refrigerate before serving, if desired. - 39.4204
Apple And Cheddar Strata
1. Collect and measure all the required ingredients.
2. Preheat oven to 375°F.
3. Grease and 8-inch square baking dish with vegetable oil or cooking spray.
4. In the baking dish, arrange 3/4 of bread cubes in a single layer.
5. In a... - 48.4426
Guinea Fowl With Calvados And Apples
1. Lightly dust the guinea fowl supremes with the flour.
2. Heat 2 teaspoons of the oil in a large non-stick frying pan and cook the supremes for 2-3 minutes on each side until browned. Remove from the pan and reserve.
3. Heat the remaining teaspoon of oil in... - 44.5437
1) For this dish, choose firm tart cooking apples.
2) Wash the apples and slice. Do not seed, peel pr core.
3) In a saucepan, add apple and cider. Boil for 15 minutes until done.
4) Force the mixture through sieve. Measure 3 quarts... - 40.6225
An Apple A Day Coleslaw
1. Dressing: In large serving bowl whisk all dressing ingredients together.
2. Slaw: In medium bowl toss apple pieces in rice wine vinegar. Pour off excess vinegar. Add apples to dressing mixture in serving bowl. Toss to coat.
3. Add remaining slaw... - 38.9049
Crumbly Apple Pie
1. Start by preheating oven to 400°F
2. Take the apples and peel, core and slice it
3. In a bowl, mix together corn oil and water, then stir in flour and pinch of salt, with the help of a fork mix mixture to soften the dough, you can... - 46.6164
Roasted Ham And Apples With Butternut Squash
1. In a small saucepan, melt margarine over a low flame.
2. Stir in mustard, brown sugar, and apple juice and simmer, stirring until sugar dissolves. Place the ham in a shallow pan.
3. Brush ham with most of apple juice mixture, cover, and... - 42.7754
Chunky Spiced Applesauce
Place apples and apple juice in a large, heavy pot.
Cover and simmer for 10 minutes, stirring often until apples are crisp-tender.
Stir in sugar and continue cooking for 30 minutes.
Stir in cinnamon, ginger, and cloves.
Serve warm or cold. - 34.9913
Buckwheat Crepes With Caramelized Apples
These buckwheat cakes are delicious and filling crepes with caramelized apple filling. Prepared with buckwheat flour, eggs, sugar and milk, the filling is made with caramelized apple slices cooked in apple juice. These crepes are great for breakfast. - 43.1902
Put all the ingredients into a cocktail shaker with ice.
Shake very well, then strain into a chilled sugar-frosted glass. (Wet the rim of the glass with grenadine and then dip it into sugar.) - 23.0441
Apple strudel is a classic apple dessert recipe that is well worth the labors of preparation. Wrapped in phyllo dough, the apple strudel is a baked dessert with an apple and cinnamon filling made crispy with bread crumbs and sugar. Cut in slices and dusted... - 44.3775
Cran Apple Gel
This Cran Apple Gel tastes supreme! Unike other gels, I need not worry about putting on extra weight by eating the Cran Apple Gel. Morever, it goes with a lot of my dessert w dishes! Try out and tell me how you like ! - 32.0084
1.Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
2.Place prunes and water in a food processor or blender and puree.
3.Combine flour, oats, brown sugar, baking powder, salt, if using, and cinnamon in a bowl.
4.In a separate bowl, beat together the prune puree, milk, maple... - 46.2927
Apple porridge is a delicious and nutritious porridge that can be served for breakfast. Made with broken wheat and rolled oats, the porridge is pressure cooked with milk and flavored with cinnamon powder. Served with added apples and sugar or sweetner, the... - 40.2642
Glazed Apple Slices
Pare, core and slice apples; arrange in shal low baking dish.
Combine 1 cup sugar, lemon juice, rind and spices with water; pour over apples.
Bake at 375 degrees for 25 minutes.
Sprinkle top with remaining sugar.
Broil under low heat for 5 minutes.
Serve warm... - 29.2385
Carrot Apple Salad
Finely chop carrots and apples with Food Chopper and place in 1-Quart Batter Bowl.
Add lemon juice, orange juice, sugar to taste and raisins.
Stir to combine.
Chill 20 minutes.
Place a lettuce leaf on each of 4 plates, add a scoop of salad and serve. - 32.819
Quick and easy Apple Crisp Recipe. Great for family gatherings. You and your family and kids all will like this Apple Crisp Recipe. You can substitute brown sugar with regular sugar, but mix of nutmeg, Quaker oats and brown sugar makes it a special apple... - 37.8596
Crispy Apple Crisp
1. Preheat the oven to 350°
2. In a 2-quart baking dish, toss together the apples, granulated sugar, lemon juice and cinnamon.
3. In a large bowl combine the oats, flour, brown sugar and salt. Cut in the butter to make a crumbly mixture. Spread the topping... - 31.0718
Home Style Apple Raisin Crisp
In a medium bowl combine apples and raisins, then toss with lemon juice.
Stir together 1 tablespoon brown sugar, 1/3 teaspoon cinnamon, and nutmeg; sprinkle over apple mixture.
Toss gently to coat.
Place in a 1-quart casserole.
Cover and bake in a 375° oven... - 48.286
Apple Sour Cream Pastry
1) Preheat the oven to 400 degrees F
2) Make the slices of apple and keep in a baking dish.
3) Bake in hot oven for 15 minutes. Keep the baked apples aside.
4) Take flour along with 1 tablespoon of sugar and 1/4 teaspoon of cinnamon in... - 45.7489
Apple Layer Dessert
Peel, core and thinly slice the apples. Sprinkle them with lemon juice.
Crush the ginger biscuits (cookies) in a polythene bag with a rolling pin. Add the crumbs to the sugar, sultanas (golden raisins) and ground cinnamon. Mix well.
In a large souffle dish,... - 30.2748
Apple Orchard Spread
In a medium saucepan combine apples and water.
Bring to boiling; reduce the heat.
Cover and simmer for 8 to 10 minutes or until tender.
Do not drain.
Mash apples slightly, then stir in sugar, cinnamon, nutmeg, and cloves.
Bring to boiling; reduce heat.
Boil... - 42.7224
Lemony Apple Bran Salad
In medium bowl, combine yogurt, parsley, sugar, lemon juice and salt.
Stir in apples, celery and grapes or raisins.
Cover and refrigerate until ready to serve.
Just before serving, stir in Kellogg's All-Bran cereal. - 34.5339
Wild Rice And Apple Salad
Bring water or broth to a boil in a medium saucepan.
Stir in wild rice.
Cover and simmer for 1 hour or until rice is tender and kernels are slightly open.
Combine apples with lemon juice, brown sugar, and celery.
Toss with brown rice,... - 35.5226
Blueberry And Apple Crunch
1. Combine blueberries, apples and lemon rind and spoon into an ovenproof dish.
2. Mix together butter, sugar and cornflakes and spread over apple mixture in dish. Sprinkle sesame seeds over.
3. Bake at 180° C / 350° F / Gas 4 for 20 minutes or until golden... - 31.7936
Oatmeal Apple Griddle Cakes
1.Use a sieve and sift baking powder, salt, sugar, and flour together.
2.Add in the rest of the ingredients and mix well.
3.Coat griddle with cooking spray.
4. Onto the hot griddle ladle batter.
5. Flip and cook second side once bubbles begin to... - 44.7744
Sweet Ginger Apple
Mix the sugar with one teaspoon of water in a tall glass.
Stir until dissolved.
Add the apple brandy, ginger-flavored brandy and lemon juice and mix well.
Fill the glass with crushed ice and garnish with lemon slice. - 28.1309
Apple And Carrot Casserole
Preheat oven to 350°F.
Cook carrots in large saucepan in boiling water 5 minutes; drain.
Layer carrots and apples in large casserole.
Combine flour, sugar and nutmeg; sprinkle over top.
Dot with margarine; pour orange juice over flour mixture.
Bake 30... - 37.5752
Whole Wheat Apple Cake
1. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
2. Combine the nuts, 1/4 cup of the sugar, the cinnamon, wheat germ, apple slices, and lemon juice in a small bowl and set aside.
3. Cream the butter and remaining sugar very well. Beat in the eggs, one at a time.
4. Sift... - 38.0793
Apple Matzo Kugel
1. Combine topping ingredients in a small bowl, and set aside.
2. Place the matzo farfel in a large bowl. Add the apple juice, and stir to mix well. Set aside for 5 minutes.
3. Add the egg substitute, sugar, cinnamon, and salt to the matzo mixture, and stir... - 34.2374
Apple Spice Muffins
Apple spice muffins are spicy and sweet apple muffins made with apple juice and apples. Prepared and baked with a batter of wheat flour along with apples, egg whites, spices and apple juice. Topped with a cinnamon, sugar and flour coating, the apple spice... - 44.4115
1) Combine together all the ingredients in a small bowl or jar with a tight-fitting cover.
2) Stir the mixture and cover. Shake well to mix.
3) Serve as preferred. - 32.4689