- » Low Sodium Vegetarian
Low Sodium Vegetarian Recipes
Enjoy our collection of low sodium vegetarian recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for low sodium vegetarian recipes.
Dutch Apple Pie
Cooking for family is so eternally satisfying, specially when you know that they are enjoying the food. This simple and easy Dutch apple pie will add on to your list. Check out the recipe and let this simple and luscious dessert speak about your love for your... - 128.749
Quinoa With Raisins And Apricots
Quinoa for breakfast? A great start to a great day. Rich in protein and fiber that is vital for cancer prevention. A great recipe that includes raisins and apricots. Watch this video to learn how to best cook quinoa. - 123.733
Ada Pradhaman (onam Special Payasam / Kheer)
"Pradhaman" in Malayalam means number one, and it is so for a good reason ! Unlike its counterparts 'payasm' or 'kheer', ada pradhaman is made elaborately using a variety of ingredients on the occasion of Onam Sadhya , a banquet arranged for the celebration... - 122.973
Bananas With Coconut And Honey
Go Bananas with dessert ! This video illustrates how to make a wonderful banana treat by combining coconut and honey. The use of cardamom gives that distinct flavour and it is very easy to make. Combine with vanilla ice-cream and it is ideal to serve when you... - 119.977
Prasadacha Sheera (banana Sheera / Sooji Halwa With Banana)
Prasadacha Sheera is very popular sweet dish which is almost prepared everywhere on the auspicious occasion and most commonly on the day of Satya Narayan Pooja. This sheera is offered in small cups as a prasad to guests. Very tasty and healthy too! - 118.607
Roasted Vegetable Soup
On hungry evenings, when your gut craves for something nice, nutritious and filling, roasted vegetable soup could be your ultimate dinner choice. In this video, the chef tells you how to prepare a pot of hearty, healthy veggie soup using roasted vegetables.... - 118.259
How To Make Caramel Sauce
The method used in the video is called DRY METHOD where you melt the sugar by itself in the pan, this is the quicker and less dangerous way to melt it since the sugar won't crystalize as easily. Learn how to make caramel sauce to use on ice creams, on top of... - 116.267
Homemade Potato Curry Focaccia
A wonderful, quick weeknight dinner alternative, this flavorful potato dish is satisfying to the hilt. Layers of potato topped with onion and focaccia is something that you can't miss. This video tells you how to whomp up this delicacy. It might take you some... - 113.97
Easy Banana Dessert
Looking for a fun and easy dessert recipe? You must try this one. The Chef makes grilled Banana. It's really delicious and a big hit with the family. A great way to get your kids to eat banana. - 113.931
Creme Fraiche (or creme fresh) is a great sour cream substitute and won't curdle when you use it in sauces over heat. - 113.501
How To Make Millionaire's Flapjacks
Awesome chewy, oaty flapjacks topped with caramel and chocolate. Share with friends or keep them all to yourself - in any case, they won't last very long. - 113.438
Tofu Wrap For Breakfast
Why don't you try some variation for breakfast to make it more appetizing? EJ gives you creative choices to try something different in your kitchen. Try Tofu wrap for a different taste and surely you would love it. - 111.561
1. Preheat oven to 380 degree F.
2. On a baking sheet, place sweet potato and pop it in oven.
3. Bake for 20-30 minutes or until when chopstick inserted comes out clean.
4. Serve yaki-imo hot with butter. - 111.369
Delicious Crème Fraiche
No cooking is required to make this creme fraiche. Watch this video to prepare a French delicacy. This is very much like sour cream yet it is softer and has a little more tang. Use it to garnish anything from salads to accompaniment with fried food. This is... - 111.208
This Italian specialty is a rage everywhere owing to its great taste and texture. A blends of various spices and herbs, this scrumptious, hot and spicy pasta recipe is easy to cook. Just follow the recipe as presented in the video below and whomp up a quick... - 110.773
Toasted Pumpkin Seeds
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
2. In a bowl combine pumpkin seeds and braggs or soy sauce and stir to coat.
3. Put the seeds on a baking sheet and cook for 10 minutes.
4. Stir the seeds and toast it for another 10-15 minutes or until... - 110.762
Quick Quinoa And Mango Salad
How about a quick healthy meal such as a salad! This salad will ensure you get all the good stuff, low sodium and is also gluten free. See the video for more on this recipe! - 110.622
Creamy Basil-lime-ginger Dressing
After you get the 'healthy' part of cooking down, it's time to focus on making your food taste awesome. 'Cause let's face it - if you tell someone you made an exceptionally healthy meal, they're probably going to assume it tastes like cardboard, right? There... - 110.57
Creamy Orange And Banana Smoothie
What if a smoothie also gave you vitality? This Creamy Orange and Banana Smoothie does exactly the same. Watch this video for this anti-aging drink that tastes delicious and it will impress you with its smooth texture. - 109.922
Cooking french fries from fresh potatoes tastes so much better than the frozen ones. You can even leave the skin on. Cutting the potatoes into circular slices is less challenging than the usual shape. Make sure your oil is properly heated before frying. I... - 109.829
1. Grease a baking dish and line it with parchment paper.
2. In a large mixing bowl, combine desiccated coconut, icing sugar, and cream of tartar. Mix well.
3. Pour condensed milk and stir to incorporate.
4. Divide mixture into 2 half.... - 107.009
1. In a jar, pour buttermilk and heavy cream.
2. Leave it on the counter undisturbed for over 24 hours.
3. Refrigerate it overnight.
4. Use this cream to make tasty salad dressings and a whole bunch of other recipes. - 104.45
Super Bowl Series: Crispy Nut Balls
Snacks are always an important part of our life. Especially during the summer time, while we travel to the creek by day and out of town on the weekends, snacks take a central roll in getting us where we want to go in a healthy way. If you like the taste of... - 104.447
Garlic Compound Butter
1. In a mixing bowl, put roasted garlic paste, and unsalted butter. Mix it well.
2. Put the mixture on a wax paper, roll it and store it in refrigerator.
3. Serve garlic butter with toast.
You may add any herb to make compound butter... - 103.701
Sunchokes - Raw Or Cooked
One of our first spring harvest veggies, Sunchokes or Jerusalem Artichokes are mostly grown organically by small farmers. Cook any way you would a potato or raw like a carrot. High in vitamins A & B, Iron, potassium, calcium, magnesium and iodine. Low-Carb,... - 103.087
Fresh Tomato Sauce
What better way to use up your bright, fresh summer heirloom tomatoes than pulp them to make scrummy sauce? Rich and delicious, this classic Italian delight takes not more than 30 minutes to make. Toss them with hot pasta or use them in your casserole for a... - 101.47
This apple crumble will make you feel that you are treating yourself to something very special, yet with all the goodness of a super healthy breakfast. It’s pretty quick to make, and it doesn’t require any planning (as long as you have the ingredients, of... - 100.23
Roasted Sweet Peppers
1.Use half charcoal, half hard wood and get your grill all fired up.
2.Wash your peppers and dry them off.
3.Place the peppers in a bowl and pour some salad oil over it.
4.Place the bell peppers on the fired grill and cover the top... - 96.106
Quick Chickpea Salad
Have you got a potluck party your going for? Need to plan and decide what to make, this is one dish - 92.7022
Its always a good idea to have fresh home made ghee. Very flavorful and add just an extra taste to any dish. Very good for kids as its good for health and digestion too. - 92.1041
Solar Cooked Hot Cocoa
1. Take the milk in a stone ware cup within a larger glass bowl and cover with a lid.Place the whole thing on a reflector.
2. Let it sit in the sun for 1 hour and 45 minutes. Measure with a food thermometer and the internal temperature should be around... - 87.2063
Heirloom Tomato And Broccoli Salad
Healthy salads are a great way to get your day going and here is a recipe with as much freshness. Check out chef Patti Moreno making Heirloon Tomato Salad using fresh heirloom tomatoes picked from her own garden along with broccoli and other vegetables and... - 81.2079
Bread With Mozzarella And Tomato Topping
As we go on a musical photo journey of the video, we see a delicious bite size appetizer Bread with Mozzarella and tomato topping. The preparation method looks pretty simple and there doesn't seem to a very hard and fast rule on the topping quantity. They... - 64.5409
Do you like pies and also mangoes? Here is a dish that combines both. A mango pie can be the ultimate dessert for anyone with a love for mangoes. For your sweet tooth, here is something special.Enjoy!! - 52.7302
Perfect Pumpkin Pie
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
2.Place walnuts on cookie sheet .
3. Bake for 8 minutes. Take care not to burn them.
5.Add gelatin in cold water and let stand for 5 minutes.
6.Add in boiling water and stir to dissolve... - 51.792
Moroccan Carrot Salad
1) In a pan heat water.
2) Add carrots and garlic. Steam for 5 minutes until crisp-tender.
3) Drain out into a large bowl.
4) Stir in scallions, parsley, and dill.
5) In a small bowl, add lemon juice, oil, cumin, paprika, cinnamon, and red pepper.
6)... - 50.5515
Blueberry Apple Crisp
1) Preheat oven moderate to 350°F.
2) Grease a 9 X 13-inch baking dish with nonstick spray.
3) Mix apples, blueberries, and lemon juice.
4) Toss to combine.
5) In a large bowl add oats, flour, raisins, and cinnamon.
6) Sprinkle apple... - 50.4542
This okra roast is a very tasty snack. Simple with okra in onion and cashew crispy bites are a definite try. Enjoy!!! - 49.9145
Dal Plain Curry
This Dal plain curry is a simple, quick and tasty dish. enjoy! - 49.2549
Mango-tomato Summer Salsa
This recipe fits in with many cuisines such as Thai, Mexican, American, Vegetarian, Summer Parties, and is kid friendly. It is a Healthy Choices dish easy to make just dice and mix! It is Weight Watcher and South Beach Diet friendly! - 49.059
1) Preheat oven moderate to 350°F.
2) In a large bowl mix oil, sesame seeds, honey, vanilla, oats, almonds, orange zest, and coconut.
3) Mix everything together until well coated.
4) Grease a baking pan with a rim.
5) Transfer the... - 48.9587
1) Preheat oven moderate to 350°F.
2) In a large bowl mix flour, bran, baking powder, baking soda, cinnamon, and allspice.
3) Create a well in the center and add egg, brown sugar, and dates.
4) Stir in applesauce.
5) Mix thoroughly.
6)... - 48.7155
Peanut Butter Honey Pie
1.Add gelatin in cold water and let stand for 5 minutes.
2. Add boiling water and stir to dissolve gelatin.
3.In a blender container put gelatin mixture and add the milk, peanut butter, honey and vanilla extract.
4.Blend to smoothness.
5.Into a... - 48.6961
Chinese Beans With Sesame Seeds
1) Keep the beans whole if they are young and small. Otherwise, snap in half or slice lengthwise.
2) In a pan boil water and blanch the beans for 2 to 3 minutes.
3) Drain out and rinse under cold water.
4) In a small bowl add vinegar,... - 48.0735
Classic Eggplant Pizza
1) Preheat the oven to 400 degrees.
2) Peel the eggplant. Slice it crosswise into 1/4-inch thick slices.
3) In a glass baking dish, arrange the eggplant slices.
4) With lemon juice, sprinkle both sides of the eggplant slices.
5) Let stand,... - 47.71
1.In cold water soften the gelatin and allow to stand for 5 minutes.
2.Add in boiling water and stir to dissolve gelatin completely.
3.In a blender container, add 2 cups of the blueberries. Set the remaining cup aside to add later.
4.Add gelatin... - 47.4
1.Preheat the oven to 325 degrees F.
2.Mix together corn oil, fructose and vanilla extract and mix well.
3. Add in all the remaining ingredients, except the raisins, prunes and apricots.
4.On a cookie sheet with sides or in a baking... - 47.1842
Frosted Orange Ginger Fruit Salad
1) In a medium bowl add all the fruit. Toss together.
2) In another bowl add orange juice, yogurt, ginger, and honey. Whisk together.
3) Add the dressing over the fruit.
4) Cover and chill for 2 hours.
5) Separate the fruit into 12 small dessert dishes... - 46.9465
Fragrant Pear Charlotte
1) Preheat oven hot to 450°F.
2) Keep a large frying pan over medium-low heat.
3) Add pears, orange rind, and vanilla.
4) Simmer and stir for about 30 minutes.
5) Drain out the excess liquid, if required.
6) In a 1-quart saucepan add... - 46.6897
Cold Orange Rice Salad
1. In a large mixing bowl, combine all ingredients and toss well.
2. Adjust sauce and herbs to taste.
3. Serve immediately.
Rice can be warm or cold. - 46.5281
Emerald Isle Rice Pudding
1) In the top of a double boiler boil water and bring the milk to boil.
2) Gently add rice and bring to boil.
3) Reduce heat to medium and cook covered.
4) Continue to cook for 2 hours until creamy.
5) Stir occasionally and add water if required.
6)... - 46.4386
Sweet Corn Fritters
1) Keep a cheese cloth or a coffee filter over a strainer.
2) Place it over a bowl.
3) Fill yogurt into it and allow to drain for 30 minutes.
4) Pour it in a small bowl.
5) Add apple sauce. Whisk to combine. Keep aside.
6) In a food processor add corn... - 46.4093
1) In a large saucepan or soup kettle, bring the water to a boil.
2) To this, add the garlic powder, lemon juice and olive oil. Boil for 5 minutes.
3) Gradually, add the spaghetti.
4) Cook for 8 to 10 minutes, or until al dente (or firm to bite and... - 46.183
Busy But Healthy show host Kristine Fretwell shares her quick and healthy version of the classic B.B.Q. side dish, Coleslaw. - 45.7573
Chinese Apricot Glaze
1. In a 2 cup liquid measure, mix apricot and water.
2. Cook at 450° F for 3-4 minutes until the mixture boils.
3. Reset oven to 250° F and cook for 3-5 minutes until apricots swell and become soft.
4. Let it sit for few minutes.
5. Drain the... - 45.5657
Holiday Crepes Suzette
1.Into a saucepan, pour orange juice.
2.Add in cornstarch and 2 tablespoons of the fructose.
3.Stir to dissolve cornstarch.
4.Gradually bring mixture to a boil .
5. Let simmer, stirring constantly with a wire whisk, to thicken the mixture. ... - 45.4494
Microwave Oriental Skillet
1. In a 1 1/2 qt. casserole, take butter. Microwave on high for 30 seconds or until it melts.
2. Add onion and zucchini. Toss it well.
3. Cover and microwave on high for 3 minutes. Remember to stir it once after 1 ½ minutes.
4. Add tomatoes,... - 44.8954
Fast Frozen Yogurt
1.Add gelatin in cold water and let stand for 5 minutes.
2.Add in boiling water and mix to dissolve gelatin.
3.Cool to room temperature.
4.Mix gelatin-water mixture with the yogurt thoroughly.
5.Refrigerate until firm.
6.In a blender, mix the jelled... - 44.8944
Chop finely almond and pista.
Boil milk in a heavy pot.
Simmer (boil slowly at low temperature) for ten minutes, after it starts boiling.
Stir while boiling.
Mix in sugar and stir till dissolved.
Take off fire, mix in saffron, cardamom, almonds, pista.
Cool... - 44.7645
1) Slice eggplant into 1-inch chunks.
2) In a pan heat water and add eggplant.
3) Steam for about 12 minutes.
4) In a large nonstick frying pan heat canola oil over medium heat.
5) Stir in ginger and garlic.
6) SautÃ© for about 3... - 44.634
1) In a saucepan boil water and scald peaches for 1 minute to loosen the skin.
2) Drain out the peaches. Peel off, halve the peaches, and remove pits.
3) Baste with lemon juice.
4) Using a grapefruit spoon or melon scoop, scoop out half of the pulp... - 44.5544
1. Slice only the white portion of the leeks thinly
2. In a two litre casserole, melt butter/margarine for half a minute, add leek and onion to it and microwave for another three minutes till
3. Add celery, stock cubes potatoes and water, cover and... - 44.2741
Winter Jubilee Fruit
1) Break the pomegranate.
2) Remove the seeds and keep 2 tablespoons of seeds aside.
3) In a large bowl add pears, papayas, and rigs.
4) Mix pomegranate to the fruit mixture.
5) In a small bowl add yogurt and orange juice. Whisk... - 44.2233
Bechamel Sauce With Mace
1. In a suitable casserole, mix together the first eight ingredients listed and microwave for four minutes
2. In a microwave safe bowl, blend the butter, flour, salt and pepper into a paste
3. Strain the hot milk slowly into the paste and stir till... - 44.0584
Jamaican Rum Sauce
1.In a saucepan melt the butter or margarine .
2.Add in flour all at once and cook, stirring constantly, for 3 minutes.
3.Remove from heat and add in
boiling water stirring with a wire whisk.
4. Add in fructose and cinnamon to the pan.
5.Return the... - 43.9685
Fruit And Banana Splits
1) In a food processor add cottage cheese.
2) Puree until completely smooth.
3) Mix the preserves thoroughly.
4) Mound it into a bowl and chill.
5) Peel bananas and split lengthwise.
6) Arrange each pair on a plate.
7) Decorate with apricot... - 43.9465
Whole Wheat Crackers
1.Preheat the oven to 425 degrees F.
2.In a large bowl, mix together flour, garlic powder, onion powder and cayenne pepper.
3.Mix together corn oil and water .
4.Blend the dry ingredients with wet ingredients and mix well.
5.Place the... - 43.6835
1) Keep a large nonstick frying pan over medium heat and add oil.
2) Add apple to the pan and sautÃ© for about 10 minutes.
3) Take off from heat and keep warm.
4) Stir in juice, honey, cinnamon, allspice, and nutmeg to the pan.
5) Cook over... - 43.0111
Sizzling Beans With Peanuts
1) Steam-cook the beans for 4 minutes until just soft.
2) In a small bowl, mix together the ginger, soy sauce, oil and garlic.
3) Meanwhile, heat a large cast-iron frying pan over medium heat for about 4 minutes.
4) To the hot pan, add half of the... - 42.6168
Passion Fruit Freeze
1) With a sharp paring knife slice the top off passion fruit.
2) Scoop out the flesh with spoon and keep in a food processor.
3) Add orange juice concentrate and lime juice to the food processor.
4) Process until smooth.
5) Mix yogurt to... - 42.0991
Croutons And Bread Crumbs
1.To make croutons: if you do not have dry bread, just separate slices of fresh bread and leave them on a counter top for several hours, turning occasionally so that they can be diced easily.
2.Make slices of bread in 1/4-inch cubes.
3.In a large... - 41.8749
1. Preheat oven to 425 degrees F.
2.In a large bowl combine flour and garlic and onion powders. 3.Mix together corn oil and water and mix well.
4. Now, mix the dry ingredients with the wet ingredients.
5.Place the dough on a floured... - 41.8537
Low Sodium Jelled Milk
1) In 2 tablespoon of water, soften the gelatin.
2) Stir in the boiling water and mix until the gelatin is completely dissolved.
3) Combine the milk and mix well.
4) Place the gelatin-milk mixture in a covered container in the refrigerator.
5) When it... - 41.3598
Frozen Pineapple Yogurt
1) In a food processor add pineapple and bananas.
2) Puree the mixture.
3) Transfer into a large bowl.
4) Add yogurt and maple syrup. Mix thoroughly.
5) Pour it into a shallow bowl and freeze the mixture.
6) For first 2 hours stir or beat the mixture... - 41.3598
Sugared Mashed Carrots
1. In a medium-size saucepan, mix carrots, water, and sugar.
2. Bring the mixture to a boil and reduce the heat to medium.
3. Simmer for about 30 minutes until tender.
4. Drain and keep aside in a bowl.
5. In the bowl containing carrot,... - 41.3235
1. Preheat the oven to 350° F.
2. In a large bowl, toss all the ingredients lightly with hands; garlic and spices should be mixed well.
3. On a baking sheet, spread the coconut mixture.
4. Center the baking sheet in the oven and bake... - 41.3096
Hot Diggity Dog Cocktail
1.Mix together grapefruit juice, 1/4 teaspoon fructose, cayenne pepper and vodka.
2. Mix well and keep aside.
3. Make thin slices of the lemon about 5 slices and rub one of them on the rims of the 4 glasses.
4.On a plate, make a think... - 41.1337
1.Peel pears leaving their stems on.
2.Use an apple corer to remove core, but remove from side opposite to the stem.
3.In a saucepan, put water, vanilla extract, fructose and cinnamon . Bring to a slow boil.
4.Put the pears in the simmering water and... - 40.9816
Fresh Fruit Frappe
1.In the container of the blender, put in the lemon, banana and blend to smoothness.
2.Add in rest of the ingredients and blend until frothy and smooth.
3.Take 4 chilled glasses, pour in the frappe and serve garnished with fresh mint. - 40.8551
1. Preheat the oven to 425 degrees F.
2.Mix graham flour and all-purpose flour together.
3.Mix well honey, corn oil, water and vanilla extract .
4.Blend the dry ingredients with the wet ingredients.
5.Place dough on a floured surface... - 40.7749
Banana Ice Milk
1) In a blender add bananas and 2 cup of the milk.
2) Mix in honey, vanilla, and cinnamon.
3) Process until smooth.
4) With the motor running, mix remaining milk.
5) Freeze the mixture in a shallow bowl.
6) For first 2 hours stir or beat the mixture... - 40.7356
Black Raspberry Pie
1) In a cup pour grape juice and sprinkle gelatin over it.
2) Keep aside to dissolve for 5 minutes.
3) In a 2-quart saucepan add raspberries and gently crush with a potato masher.
4) Stir in gelatin and honey.
5) Cook over medium-high heat, stir, and... - 40.6193
Busy But Healthy show host Kristine Fretwell demonstrates her quick and healthy recipe, Raspberry Squares. - 40.2575
Peanut Butter Punch
1.Into blender container add in all the ingredients .
2. Blend to smoothness.
3.Take 2 chilled glasses.
4. Pour punch into the glasses and serve garnished with cinnamon or nutmeg. - 40.0535
Minted Sweet Carrots
1. In a medium-size saucepan, place carrots and cover with water.
2. Bring the saucepan to a boil and then reduce the heat to medium.
3. Simmer partially covered for about 15 minutes until carrots are just tender.
4. Drain and transfer to a... - 39.9848
Perfect Salt Free Pie Crust
1.Into a 9 inch pie pan, put the flour.
2.Measure oil in a large measuring cup.
3.Add in ice water and vinegar and blend with a fork.
4.Gradually add the liquid to flour in the pie pan.
5. Mix with fork.
6. Continue to mix to blend all ingredients.... - 39.923
1.Into the blender container add all the ingredients except ice cubes for glasses.
2.Blend to get a frothy and smooth drink.
3Into 4 glasses, put in the ice cubes.
4. Pour in the drink and serve. - 39.8778
1) Rinse the fresh broccoli thoroughly, remove the tough ends, and cut lengthwise into 1-inch slices.
2) Thaw the frozen broccoli completely, drain thoroughly, and halve
each piece lengthwise.
3) In a skillet, saute the broccoli and scallions in the... - 39.7246
1) In a food processor add cottage cheese. Blend for about 3 minutes until smooth.
2) Mix blueberries and blend again until smooth.
3) Spoon into a large bowl.
4) Stir in yogurt, lemon juice, and honey.
5) Fill the mixture among six custard... - 39.7052
Cranberry Apple Sauce
1) In a 2-quart saucepan add cranberries, apples, maple syrup, and raisins. Combine thoroughly.
2) Stir and simmer over medium heat for 5 minutes until berries and apples begin to soften.
3) With a potato masher slightly crush the fruit.
4) Stir in... - 39.6891
Low-sodium Peanut Butter Cookies
1. Preheat oven to 350°F.
2. Thoroughly cream margarine, sugars, milk, and vanilla.
3. Stir in peanut butter.
4. Stir in flour and baking powder.
5. Drop from a teaspoon onto an ungreased baking sheet.
6. Press with back of floured fork to make criss cross... - 39.6159
High Potassium Punch
1.In the blender container, add in all ingredients.
2. Blend well to get a creamy and smooth punch.
3.Take 4 chilled glasses, and pour punch into this.
4. Top with nutmeg or cinnamon and serve. - 39.4435
1.In a skillet, heat oil and cook onions in it for 5 minutes.
2.Add rice to it and cook until light brown.
3.Put salt and broth and cook on low flame for 20 minutes until the rice is soft and the broth boils.
4.Put water if needed.
5.Add... - 39.3751
Hot And Spicy Asian Marinade
1. Take a small bowl.
2. Put in all the ingredients.
3. Mix well.
4.Excess marinade can be packed in airtight containers and stored in the refrigerator for upto 1 week. - 38.4451
Maple Sweet Potatoes
1) Preheat oven moderate to 375°F.
2) Arrange the potatoes in oven and bake for 1 1/4 hour. It should be easily pierced with a fork.
3) Slice in kali lengthwise.
4) Take out the pulp, leaving a 1/4-inch shell.
5) Keep aside the shells... - 38.1523