- » Low Sodium Soup
Low Sodium Soup Recipes
Enjoy our collection of low sodium soup recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for low sodium soup recipes.
Roasted Vegetable Soup
On hungry evenings, when your gut craves for something nice, nutritious and filling, roasted vegetable soup could be your ultimate dinner choice. In this video, the chef tells you how to prepare a pot of hearty, healthy veggie soup using roasted vegetables.... - 118.259
Low Fat Creamy Leek And Artichoke Soup
On the lookout for a healthy creamy soup recipe? Then this video is just the thing for you! Try this low fat recipe for a delicious leek and artichoke soup that is sure to put a smile on your face. Watch the video to know more! - 112.181
Chicken Tortellini Soup
Use a rotisserie chicken and ready made cheese tortellini to make this delicious soup. This is a Real Simple recipe. Great for a day when you have little time to cook or just want a delicious soup without going to much trouble. - 111.309
Healthy Low Sodium Chicken Soup
Chicken soup is one of the healthiest, most delicious soups known to mankind, and there is a way to make this timeless classic even more yummy and healthy. Don't believe us? Then watch this video and get ready to get surprised! Learn to make the perfect... - 101.508
Creamy Zucchini & Squash Soup
1.Roughly Chop the onions, zucchini and squash and crush the garlic cloves.
2.In a deep container or Dutch oven heat oil on medium high and pour chicken broth, add onions, zucchini, garlic and cloves. Put the lid on and let it simmer for... - 89.2779
Healthy Chicken Soup With Zucchini
For all the soup lovers, here's a great recipe that you must try. Watch fitness expert Anita Stone cook this Healthy Chicken Soup with Zucchini. This soup never fails to impress the guests. Watch the video now. - 83.1702
Shelled Zucchini Soup
1) In a large saucepan or Dutch oven sautÃ© sausage and onion together. The meat should be cooked so that no pink remains.
2) Mix the next 9 ingredients.
3) Stir and bring to boil.
4) Cover and simmer slowly for 30 minutes to 1 hour.
5) Mix the raw... - 48.7561
1.In a large Dutch oven, heat oil.
2. Add in pork and let brown over medium heat.
3. Drain the fat.
4. Add in onions, chicken broth, green pepper and seasonings.
5.Cook covered for 50 to 60 minutes over medium to low heat.
6.Add in corn, beans and... - 48.5839
Gazpacho With Lemon And Chives
1) In a blender container, pour the full contents of one of the tomato cans and only the juice from the other can.
2) The tomatoes in the second can, with the juice drained, should be diced and kept aside.
3) In the blender container, add all remaining... - 45.3534
Tomato Soup With Chicken Meatballs
1.Take a small mixing bowl, add chicken, 1 teaspoon parsely, 1 tablespoon onion and mix well. Make 6 meatballs with the mixture.
2.Take 1 quart microwavable casserole and mix together remaining celery, onion, oil and stir well to coat. Microwave... - 44.8698
In a large heavy kettle, heat the olive oil over low heat for 1 minute; add the onions and garlic and cook, uncovered, for 5 minutes or until soft.
Raise the heat to moderate and add the carrots, potato, zucchini, basil, oregano, and bay leaves.
Cook,... - 44.0762
Low-sodium New England Fish Chowder
In a large saucepan, combine the stock or broth, onion powder, Italian seasoning and garlic powder.
Cover and bring to a boil over medium-high heat.
Add the fish and potatoes.
Return to a boil, then reduce the heat.
Cover and simmer for 3 to 4 minutes or... - 42.3277
Low-sodium Oriental Soup
In 2-quart casserole, combine turnips, carrots and garlic.
Microwave at High for 6 to 7 minutes, or until tender.
Add remaining ingredients.
Microwave at High for 10 to 15 minutes longer, or until hot and lettuce is wilted, stirring after... - 41.9497
Chicken Clear Soup With Coriander And Lemon
A nutritious soup that is real easy to make. A healthy combination of ingredients the chicken clear soup is a complete meal in itself. Surprise your kids with a yummy chicken soup that they are sure to love. - 37.8109
Turkey Mushroom Barley Soup
1. Drain the barley. In a glass measuring cup, combine the porcini and 1 cup water. Microwave on high power 1 minute.
2. In a 4- to 6-quart saucepot over medium heat, heat oil. Add onion and celery and cook, stirring, 5 minutes. Add cremini mushrooms and cook... - 37.427
French Onion Soup Gratin
1. In a 6-quart saucepot over medium heat, heat oil. Add onions and 1 teaspoon salt. Cook, stirring, 5 minutes. Pour in wine, partially cover, and simmer, stirring occasionally, for 30 minutes. Add broth and 4 cups water and simmer until onions are very... - 35.069
Spring Pea Soup
1. In a medium saucepan over medium-high heat, combine peas, onions, garlic, and broth. Bring to boiling, reduce heat to medium-low, and simmer until onions are tender, about 15 minutes.
2. Pour a third of the soup into a blender container, cover, and puree.... - 35.0554
Cold Blueberry Soup
1) In a blender container, put in about 2 cups of the blueberries, the pineapple and lemon juices and the vanilla extract and blend the mixture to a smooth mix.
2) Pour the mixture equally into 4 chilled bowls, with ice and set in to keep the soup very... - 34.9659
Low-sodium Manhattan Clam Chowder
1 ln a large saucepan, melt the butter over low heat. Add the onion, carrot, celery, salt, and pepper. Cover and cook, stirring occasionally, for 5 minutes or until the vegetables are softened.
2 Add the potato, tomatoes, and water and bring to a boil. Lower... - 34.8194
Almost Instant White Bean And Sausage Soup
1. In a 4-quart saucepot over medium heat, cook sausage until browned. Transfer to a bowl. Add oil, onion, and garlic to saucepot and cook, stirring, over medium-low heat until softened, about 5 minutes. Add beans and, using a potato masher, mash until about... - 34.6362
Low-sodium Butternut Squash Soup
Heat oil in a large saucepan over medium heat until hot.
Add chopped onion, cumin, and garlic; saute 6 minutes or until tender.
Add squash cubes, and cook 2 minutes, stirring frequently.
Add broth, beer, and salt; bring to a boil.
Cover, reduce heat, and... - 33.4371
Mashed Potato Soup
1. In a large saucepan, whisk together milk, broth, and 1 1/2 cups water. Over medium heat, whisk in potato flakes. Bring to boiling, whisking constantly. Reduce heat to medium-low and simmer, whisking, 5 minutes longer.
2. Place bacon on a paper towel-lined... - 32.4327
Homemade Takeout Chicken Noodle Soup
1. Cut enough meat from chicken into large bite-size pieces to measure 3 cups. In a large saucepot, combine chicken, carrot, celery, and broth over medium heat. Bring to simmering and cook until vegetables are tender, about 20 minutes.
2. Meanwhile, cook... - 31.4316
Low Sodium Cream Of Asparagus Soup
1. In a large saucepan, melt the butter over moderately high heat. Add the onion and saute for 5 minutes or until tender. Add the flour and cook until bubbly, stirring constantly. Whisk in the stock. Stir in the asparagus, salt, and pepper and bring to a... - 30.4876
Vegan Kofta Casserole Part 2 Of 4
Please watch the video or for the step by step printable ingredients and directions visit our website at www.HowToExpo.com - 18.4349
Vegan Kofta Casserole Part 4 Of 4
Please watch the video or for the step by step printable ingredients and directions visit our website at www.HowToExpo.com - 18.3556
Ham & Potato Soup
http://HowToExpo.com For written direction and ingredients plus many more recipes visit http://howtoexpo.com/recipes/ham-and-potato-soup - 16.3896
Squash Soup Part 1 Of 2
For step by step printable ingredients and directions please visit our website at www.HowToExpo.com - 14.7212
Protein Rich Flavorful Hearty Mulligatawny Soup
Mulligatawny is a curry flavored soup originating from South India, specifically Tamil Nadu. Translated from the local language, Tamil, it literally means "pepper water". From the south of India, this soup has travelled far and wide, and made its presence... - 0
Black Bean Soup
1. In a pan heat water to a boil, drop a cup of black beans into it. Add salt, stir lightly and bring it to a rapid boil.
2. Turn off the stove, cover the pan and allow it to soak for 1 - 2 hours.
3. Using a pressure cooker, boil the... - 0
Low Sodium Soup Recipes By Category