- » Low Sodium Shrimp
Low Sodium Shrimp Recipes
Enjoy our collection of low sodium shrimp recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for low sodium shrimp recipes.
Pineapple Shrimp Appetizers
Combine all ingredients except cucumbers in medium bowl.
Cut cucumbers in 1/8 to 1/4 inch thick slices.
Spoon heaping teaspoon of pineapple mixture on top of each slice.
Garnish with additional dill or minced green onion, if desired. - 29.5277
You May Also Like!
Low Sodium Cioppino
Peel and devein shrimp; set aside.
Scrub clams thoroughly, discarding any that are cracked or open.
Place clams in a large bowl; cover with cold water, and sprinkle with cornmeal.
Let stand 30 minutes.
Drain and rinse clams; set aside.
Coat... - 41.9717
Low Carb Spicy Red Peppers And Shrimp
Looking for a yummy appetizer recipe that is also healthy and easy to make? Then watch this video by LowCarb360 and learn to make a delicious shrimp appetizer that has fewer than 30 carbs. Enjoy! - 108.905
How To Make Shrimp Stock - Htk Tutorial
In my Tom Yum Goong recipe I use shrimp stock to add extra oomph of flavour to the soup. The stock is also useful for many other kinds of seafood soups and stews! - 0
Low Fat Seafood Fettuccine
1) Follow package instructions to cook pasta.
2) Take an electric skillet, spray cooking spray in it and heat to 300°F.
3) Fry mushrooms, onion and bell pepper in it for about 6 minutes until translucent.
4) Stir in milk, soup, garlic... - 40.2461
Mango-tomato Summer Salsa
This recipe fits in with many cuisines such as Thai, Mexican, American, Vegetarian, Summer Parties, and is kid friendly. It is a Healthy Choices dish easy to make just dice and mix! It is Weight Watcher and South Beach Diet friendly! - 49.059
Chilled Shrimp In Chinese Mustard Sauce
Combine water, wine, soy sauce and peppercorns in medium saucepan.
Bring to a boil over high heat.
Add shrimp; reduce heat to medium.
Cover and simmer 2 to 3 minutes or until shrimp are opaque.
Cover and refrigerate until chilled.
Combine sweet... - 35.7769
Apricot Grilled Shrimp
Place the preserves in a large microwave-safe bowl.
Microwave on high power for 30 seconds, or until melted.
Grate 2 teaspoons rind from the lemon and add to the bowl.
Cut the lemon in half and squeeze 2 tablespoons juice into the bowl.
Stir in the soy sauce,... - 44.4853
Steamed Shrimp With Garlic And Scallion
1. Remove the shrimp from their shells, leaving tail and the first joint of shell intact.
2. Rinse the shrimp under water.
3. Pat the shrimp dry with paper towels. Keep aside.
4. Separate the white and green parts of scallions.
5. Mince the... - 46.361
Shrimp In Oyster Sauce
1) In a shallow dish, combine together the sherry, 1 teaspoon of oil and 1 tablespoon of water.
2) Add the shrimp and toss gently.
3) Let the mixture stand for about 20 minutes.
4) In a 2-quart casserole, combine the remaining 1 teaspoon of oil, water,... - 45.5917
Low Sodium Shrimp Recipes By Category
Low Sodium Shrimp Course: