Low Sodium Pork
- » Low Sodium Pork Chop
Low Sodium Pork Chop Recipes
Enjoy our collection of low sodium pork chop recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for low sodium pork chop recipes.
Pork Chop With Apple Chutney
Dinner recipe that is under 350 is not very common, let alone a recipe that can be used as an entertaining recipe because it is that good.
Fact: One piece of pork chop gives you over half of your daily need for protein. - 0
You May Also Like!
1. Preheat the Micromate browning dish for three minutes
2. Add butter/margarine and chops into the browning dish, season with pepper and cover it with kitchen paper
3. Microwave for two minutes for lamb chops and half a minute more in ... - 32.7842
1. Make sure the chops are frozen in a freezer bag and separated from one another by a sheet of freezer plastic wrap between them
2. Remove the tag of the freezer bag and open the bag; arrange the chops on a roasting rack and thaw in the... - 29.0109
A quiche with a twist. The ham quiche recipe is a delicious mixture of ham, cheese and egg in a cornmeal crust. Just put it in your microwave and lo and behold! here’s a complete meal that is waiting for you to dig in. Enjoy!! - 44.8773
Tangy Pork Marinade
1.In a small bowl, mix together all the ingredients.
2.Use as desired for marianting pork.
3. Store excess marinade in airtight containers in the refrigerator for upto 1 week. - 34.81
Crispy Pork With Apple Sauce
1. Set the oven to 375°F/190°C/Gas 5
2. Remove the rind, fat and bones of the pork and cut into half inch strips
3. Mix the breadcrumbs with lemon rind, mustard and seasoning and spread the mixture on a large sheet of greaseproof... - 43.5118
1.In a large Dutch oven, heat oil.
2. Add in pork and let brown over medium heat.
3. Drain the fat.
4. Add in onions, chicken broth, green pepper and seasonings.
5.Cook covered for 50 to 60 minutes over medium to low heat.
6.Add in corn, beans and... - 47.8785
Mango-tomato Summer Salsa
This recipe fits in with many cuisines such as Thai, Mexican, American, Vegetarian, Summer Parties, and is kid friendly. It is a Healthy Choices dish easy to make just dice and mix! It is Weight Watcher and South Beach Diet friendly! - 49.0088
Pork Chops With Raisin Pignoli Sauce
1. Preheat broiler. Spray rack in broiling pan with nonstick cooking spray; arrange chops on rack and broil 6 inches from heat source, until browned and done to taste, 4 to 5 minutes on each side.
2. While chops are broiling prepare sauce. In 9-inch nonstick... - 30.5665
Grilled Marinated Pork Chops
1) Remove excess for from chops; place chops in a shallow baking dish.
2) Coat the grill with cooking spray.
3) Combine juice, soy sauce, and garlic, stirring well; pour over chops.
4) Cover and marinate in refrigerator 8 hours or... - 40.0987
Grilled Teriyaki Pork Chops
For evenings when you just want to binge on comfort foods, this recipe could be an ideal bet. Absolutely yummy, juicy, succulent grilled pork chops served with crunchy peanut salad not only makes for a satitaing dish, but is also a great way to enjoy pork at... - 94.4192