Low Sodium Pork
- » Low Sodium Pork Chop
Low Sodium Pork Chop Recipes
Enjoy our collection of low sodium pork chop recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for low sodium pork chop recipes.
Pork Chop With Apple Chutney
Dinner recipe that is under 350 is not very common, let alone a recipe that can be used as an entertaining recipe because it is that good.
Fact: One piece of pork chop gives you over half of your daily need for protein. - 0
You May Also Like!
1. Preheat the Micromate browning dish for three minutes
2. Add butter/margarine and chops into the browning dish, season with pepper and cover it with kitchen paper
3. Microwave for two minutes for lamb chops and half a minute more in ... - 32.8584
Grilled Teriyaki Pork Chops
For evenings when you just want to binge on comfort foods, this recipe could be an ideal bet. Absolutely yummy, juicy, succulent grilled pork chops served with crunchy peanut salad not only makes for a satitaing dish, but is also a great way to enjoy pork at... - 91.2047
Ginger Sherry Pork Chops
1) Remove the fat from pork chops.
2) Take the other ingredients in a glass or plastic dish to mix them well.
3) Coat the pork with the marinades and keep in the refrigerator for 1 hour. Make sure not to keep them in the refrigerator for more... - 40.471
Grilled Marinated Pork Chops
1) Remove excess for from chops; place chops in a shallow baking dish.
2) Coat the grill with cooking spray.
3) Combine juice, soy sauce, and garlic, stirring well; pour over chops.
4) Cover and marinate in refrigerator 8 hours or... - 38.525
Braised Pork Chops With Mushrooms And Onions
1 ln a 12 inch nonstick skillet, heat the oil over low heat.
Add the onions and cook, uncovered, stirring frequently, for 20 minutes or until very soft.
Add the carrot and garlic and cook 5 minutes longer.
Add the mushrooms, stir to combine, and cook another... - 38.6664
Mexicali Pork Chop Casserole
Preheat the oven to 350°F.
Melt the margarine in a heavy 10 inch skillet over moderate heat; add the onion, green pepper, and red pepper and cook, uncovered, about 5 minutes.
Add the tomatoes, corn, and marjoram; raise the heat to high and cook, uncovered, 5... - 35.6789
Pork Chops With Raisin Pignoli Sauce
Do check out this palate-soothing Pork Chops With Raisin Pignolia Sauce recipe. Stock up on more and more raisin as you will want to make this Pork Chops With Raisin Pignolia Sauce time and again. This Pork Chops With Raisin Pignolia Sauce, when served as a... - 32.2726
1. Make sure the chops are frozen in a freezer bag and separated from one another by a sheet of freezer plastic wrap between them
2. Remove the tag of the freezer bag and open the bag; arrange the chops on a roasting rack and thaw in the... - 30.7449
Mustard Tarragon Baked Pork Chops
Trim fat from chops.
Combine yogurt and Worcestershire sauce; brush on both sides of each chop.
Combine wheat germ and next 3 ingredients; dredge chops in wheat germ mixture.
Place chops on rack of a broiler pan coated with cooking spray.
Broil 5 1/2 inches... - 31.6793
Pork Chops And Rice Casserole
Pork chops and rice casserole is a meaty rice recipe. Prepared with rib pork chops, this rice casserole is cooked with added vegetables and beef broth. Herbed with rosemary, it is flavorful and delicious and makes a filling meal. - 40.8366