- » Low Sodium Pork
Low Sodium Pork Recipes
Enjoy our collection of low sodium pork recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for low sodium pork recipes.
Low Sodium Bbq Pork Shoulder Rib
Hey, sodium-conscious peeps, check this out. Our chef here shows you how to make a low sodium barbecue using no sodium rub smoked with cherry wood. Luckily, I can eat salt, but if I shouldn't, then I would go for this dish. Mazel Tov! - 83.8128
1.In a large Dutch oven, heat oil.
2. Add in pork and let brown over medium heat.
3. Drain the fat.
4. Add in onions, chicken broth, green pepper and seasonings.
5.Cook covered for 50 to 60 minutes over medium to low heat.
6.Add in corn, beans and... - 48.5839
Sesame Pork With Broccoli
1) Combine together the chicken broth, cornstarch and soy sauce in a small bowl. Blend well.
2) Add the green onions and stir well. Set the mixture aside.
3) Cut the pork tenderloin neatly into bite-sized pieces.
4) In a wok, heat the oil.
5) Add the... - 46.172
A quiche with a twist. The ham quiche recipe is a delicious mixture of ham, cheese and egg in a cornmeal crust. Just put it in your microwave and lo and behold! here’s a complete meal that is waiting for you to dig in. Enjoy!! - 45.2494
Crispy Pork With Apple Sauce
1. Set the oven to 375°F/190°C/Gas 5
2. Remove the rind, fat and bones of the pork and cut into half inch strips
3. Mix the breadcrumbs with lemon rind, mustard and seasoning and spread the mixture on a large sheet of greaseproof... - 43.8781
Cinnamon Grilled Pork Tenderloin
1) In a large zip-top plastic bag, combine together the soy sauce, sherry, sugar, honey, garlic salt and cinnamon.
2) Add the tenderloins to the bag and marinate by refrigerating for a maximum of 6 hours. The meat will lose its flavor if it is... - 39.1903
1. Turn the oven to 350°F/180°C/Gas 4
2. Cut the rinds and excess fat from off the meats, roll up and secure with a string
3. In a pan, heat oil and butter and brown the beat evenly on all sides; add it to a large casserole
4. Add... - 37.7846
Roasted Pork Loin With Dried Fruit Stuffing
1. Heat oven to 350°F. Cut a lengthwise slash along pork loin without cutting completely through meat, to make a pocket. Stuff dried fruit evenly inside pocket. Use kitchen twine to tie roast closed in several sections. Place in a large roasting pan.
2. In a... - 36.3394
Low Sodium Sausage
1) In a large mixing bowl, combine all the ingredients.
2) Mix well and form the mix into 12 patties.
3) You can prepare these ahead of use and store in the freezer in separate plastic bags. This is healthier than the high-sodium greasy... - 35.3045
1. Preheat the Micromate browning dish for three minutes
2. Add butter/margarine and chops into the browning dish, season with pepper and cover it with kitchen paper
3. Microwave for two minutes for lamb chops and half a minute more in ... - 32.8584
Pork Chop With Apple Chutney
Dinner recipe that is under 350 is not very common, let alone a recipe that can be used as an entertaining recipe because it is that good.
Fact: One piece of pork chop gives you over half of your daily need for protein. - 0
Pork And Beef Meatballs With Tomato Dip
These meatballs are served as a kebab skewered on the kebab sticks. These are made from both pork and beef. It is very rich in proteins, It is for all the red meat fans. - 0
Low Sodium Pork Recipes By Category