- » Low Sodium Lentil Soup
Low Sodium Lentil Soup Recipes
Enjoy our collection of low sodium lentil soup recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for low sodium lentil soup recipes.
Protein Rich Flavorful Hearty Mulligatawny Soup
Mulligatawny is a curry flavored soup originating from South India, specifically Tamil Nadu. Translated from the local language, Tamil, it literally means "pepper water". From the south of India, this soup has travelled far and wide, and made its presence... - 0
Garlicky Lentil And Tomato Soup (low Calorie) By Tarla Dalal
This unusual soup has been prepared from masoor dal, which is known for being rich in protein and zinc. Tomatoes give it a lovely red tinge whereas onions and garlic impart an enticing aroma. I’ve blended this soup to give it a nice creamy texture without... - 0
You May Also Like!
Easy Indian Lentil Soup Seasoning
1. Slow boil water and lentils until lentils are softened about 15 minutes.
2. In a separate small pan, heat oil on low, add seasoning and stir for 10 seconds.
3. Add oil and seasoning mix to soften lentils and simmer for a few... - 91.4468
How To Make Lentil Soup Tuscan Style - Real Italian Kitchen
1. In a pot add the extra virgin olive oil and 4 garlic cloves and let it warm up on a medium flame. Once warm, add the pre-cooked lentils and water and turn up the fire to high.
2. Season with salt and pepper and cook for 15 minutes.
3. In another pan... - 0
Lentil And Pasta Soup
This Lentil and Pasta Soup recipe is my favorite. This Lentil and Pasta Soup is not only tasty but also very nutritious. So if you have good taste and also care about your health , you must try this Lentil and Pasta Soup recipe. - 41.9846
Minted Lentil Soup
1 In a large heavy saucepan, heat the oil over moderate heat.
Add the onions, garlic, and carrots and saute for 2 to 3 minutes.
Stir in the mint, lentils, stock, and water and bring to a boil.
2 Adjust the heat so that the mixture simmers gently, cover, and... - 43.7741
1) In a large saucepan heat oil and cook onion and garlic over low heat for 5 minutes till softened.
2) Put carrots, celery, lentils, and broth.
3) Boil the soup and simmer for 30 minutes.
4) Add tomatoes, salt and pepper to taste.
5) Simmer for 10... - 45.9223
Lentil Onion Soup
In 2-quart casserole, combine onion, margarine, garlic and pepper.
Microwave at High for 5 to 6 minutes, or until onion is tender, stirring once.
Add remaining ingredients, except cheese.
Microwave at High for 7 to 10 minutes, or until tomato... - 46.9329
Place lentils, water, onion, garlic, carrots, leek, turnips, potatoes, celery, and rosemary in a large, heavy soup pot.
Bring to a boil, cover, and simmer for 50 minutes, or until lentils are tender.
Add tomatoes and black pepper.
Simmer for 25 minutes.
Stir... - 43.8897
Hearty Lentil Soup
This Hearty Lentil Soup is simply guilt free eating at its best. The flavors of bacon, maple, and apple, blends perfectly with the sweet heat of the cumin and curry making this an absolutely delicious weekend meal. - 119.861
Lentil Preaching Soup
1. ln a 6-quart Dutch oven, heat the oil over moderately high heat. Add the onions, leeks, garlic, cumin, thyme, and pepper and saute for 10 minutes or until the vegetables are tender.
2. Stir in the stock, water, lentils, ham, carrots, celery, and bay leaf.... - 33.2949
Lentil Soup With Pasta
1. In a large saucepan or flameproof casserole, heat olive oil over medium heat. Add onion, celery, and carrots and cook, stirring occasionally, 5 minutes, or until onion is just beginning to color. Add lentils, stock, marjoram, and pepper. Bring to a boil,... - 32.2939