- » Low Sodium Enchilada
Low Sodium Enchilada Recipes
Enjoy our collection of low sodium enchilada recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for low sodium enchilada recipes.
* Place meat, potatoes, ground beef and water in pot.
* Cover, cook over low medium heat for 20 minutes, until potatoes
* Drain the juice and reserve.
* Mash the meat and potatoes together with a potato masher.
* Mix in ½ teaspoon... - 43.9623
Sour Cream Chicken Enchiladas - Cheesy And Creamy
Sour Cream Chicken Enchiladas - "It's Gotta Be Hot To Be Good!"I am going to show you how to make delicious sour cream chicken enchiladas for your next Mexican dinner. These are very cheesy and creamy with the addition of that sour cream. Many recipes for... - 115.754
Turkey Enchiladas With Yogurt
1. Preheat oven to 350°F. Spray two 11-by-7-inch glass baking dishes with nonstick cooking spray; set aside.
2. In small saucepan, melt 2 tablespoons of the margarine; saute onion and green pepper 3 minutes, until softened. Stir in turkey and chilies; set... - 36.2353
Chicken Enchilada Casserole
Combine first 4 ingredients; stir well.
Spread 3/4 cup mixture in bottom of a 13- x 9- x 2-inch baking dish.
Combine chicken, pepper, black beans, and 1/2 cup tomato sauce mixture in a medium bowl.
Spoon chicken mixture evenly down centers of... - 42.2047
Vegetable Cheese Enchiladas
1 Preheat the oven to 350° F.
Wrap the tortillas in alumi-num foil and heat in the oven for 7 to 10 minutes or until softened.
Meanwhile, in a medium-size saucepan of boiling water, blanch thezucchinifor2 minutes oruntil just tender.
Drain, rinse under cold... - 40.909
Pepper Jack Chicken Enchiladas With Tomatillo Sauce
Inside their papery skins, tomatillos resemble small green tomatoes, and they have a tasty, tart flavor. Charred with jalapeños and then blended with cilantro and cream, they add a distinct and wonderful flair to these chicken- and veggie-packed enchiladas.... - 35.1979
I have developed my own enchilada sauce recipe that is very delicious and is somewhat like the recipe we served in our restaurant. - 107.387
1) Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
2) In a large skillet, heat the corn oil.
3) To the hot oil, add the finely chopped onion and cook till tender.
4) To this, add the chili powder and cumin. Mix well.
5) Gradually add the tomatoes,... - 46.8379
Italian Vegetable Enchiladas
1 Preheat the oven to 450°
2 In a food processor, coarsely chop the garlic, onion and bell pepper. Remove to a large bowl. In the same work bowl, chop the mushrooms. Add to the other vegetables. By hand, coarsely chop the tomato and add to the bowl of... - 42.6217
Low Sodium Enchilada Recipes By Category
Low Sodium Enchilada Dish: