- » Low Sodium Chicken
Low Sodium Chicken Recipes
Enjoy our collection of low sodium chicken recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for low sodium chicken recipes.
Heart-healthy Szechuan Style Chicken With Peanut Sauce
All you Chinese food lovers on a healthy diet, this Szechuan-style chicken with peanuts is a recipe you should not miss. This tastes much better than any take-out and is ten times healthier! If you don’t believe it you will have to try it. Chef Binks and... - 124.254
Low Sodium Lemon Chicken Stir Fry
Looking for a healthy way to cook vegetables? Here is a video where chef Binks along with his friend Dr. Derek shows how to cook chicken stir fry with vegetables and low sodium Asian seasonings with a twang of lemon. Good for any meal-lunch or dinner! - 111.421
Chicken Tortellini Soup
Use a rotisserie chicken and ready made cheese tortellini to make this delicious soup. This is a Real Simple recipe. Great for a day when you have little time to cook or just want a delicious soup without going to much trouble. - 111.309
Healthy Low Sodium Chicken Soup
Chicken soup is one of the healthiest, most delicious soups known to mankind, and there is a way to make this timeless classic even more yummy and healthy. Don't believe us? Then watch this video and get ready to get surprised! Learn to make the perfect... - 101.508
Sauteed Soy Chicken
In a mood to cook some chicken. You have come to the right place. Check out the video of the yummy and delicious Sauteed Soy Chicken. A great appetizer that can be prepared in a few minutes. Everyone should definitely check out this video. - 101.175
Low Sodium Southwest Chipotle Chicken
1. Sterilize injection needle with boiling water.
2. Rinse chicken breasts and inject apple juice in them. Do it in several places.
3. Sprinkle garlic powder, and coarse black pepper.
4. Liberally coat chicken breasts with no sodium rub.
5.... - 94.1239
Healthy Chicken Soup With Zucchini
For all the soup lovers, here's a great recipe that you must try. Watch fitness expert Anita Stone cook this Healthy Chicken Soup with Zucchini. This soup never fails to impress the guests. Watch the video now. - 83.1702
Stir Fried Chicken With Cashews
Looking for a great chicken recipe with a variation? Try this delicious Stir Fried Chicken with Cashews recipe. The dish scores high on taste and you are sure going to bag a lot of compliments from your friends and family. - 81.5627
Shelled Zucchini Soup
1) In a large saucepan or Dutch oven sautÃ© sausage and onion together. The meat should be cooked so that no pink remains.
2) Mix the next 9 ingredients.
3) Stir and bring to boil.
4) Cover and simmer slowly for 30 minutes to 1 hour.
5) Mix the raw... - 48.7561
Low Sodium Chicken And Lima Bean Stew
Unwrap beans and place on plate.
Microwave at High for 2 to 3 minutes, or until defrosted.
In 3-quart casserole, combine onion, celery, carrot and parsley.
Microwave at High for 4 to 5 minutes, or until tender, stirring once.
Add lima... - 48.3637
Curried Chicken Face Ups
1. In a small bowl, combine first 5 ingredients.
2. Cream well with a spoon or butter knife until well blended.
3. Add remaining ingredients and mix thoroughly.
4. Cut apple in half, core and thinly slice it.
5. Wash and thinly slice the... - 45.776
Indonesian Chicken In Peanut Sauce
1) Combine together the peanut butter, soy sauce, water, vinegar, sesame oil and red pepper flakes in a small bowl.
2) Stir the mixture well till it has blended properly and set it aside.
3) In a wok, heat the peanut oil.
4) Add the garlic and chicken... - 44.5389
Low-fat Low-sodium Chicken And Veggie Pot Pie
Place the chicken in a heavy 6 quart Dutch oven that has been coated with the cooking spray.
Cook over moderate heat, turning often, for 5 minutes.
Add the onions, carrots, and celery; cover and cook for 10 minutes.
Blend in the flour, then add the wine,... - 44.2138
Low Sodium Barbecued Chicken
For sauce, in a small saucepan stir together the tomato sauce, onion, brown sugar, tomato paste, vinegar, Worcestershire sauce, dry mustard, garlic and if desired, hot pepper sauce.
Bring to boiling; reduce heat.
Simmer, uncovered for 20 to 25 minutes or till... - 42.1393
Low-sodium Oriental Soup
In 2-quart casserole, combine turnips, carrots and garlic.
Microwave at High for 6 to 7 minutes, or until tender.
Add remaining ingredients.
Microwave at High for 10 to 15 minutes longer, or until hot and lettuce is wilted, stirring after... - 41.9497
Low Sodium Chicken Broth
Place all the ingredients in a large heavy kettle or stockpot, set over high heat, and bring to a boil.
Adjust the heat so that the liquid bubbles gently, then skim any scum from the surface.
Cover, leaving a small crack between the kettle and the lid so that... - 39.8777
Chicken Clear Soup With Coriander And Lemon
A nutritious soup that is real easy to make. A healthy combination of ingredients the chicken clear soup is a complete meal in itself. Surprise your kids with a yummy chicken soup that they are sure to love. - 37.8109
Quick Chicken 'n' Dumplings
1. In a large saucepot over medium-high heat, combine chicken, broth, 2 cups water, and thyme. Bring to boiling. Reduce heat to medium, cover, and simmer 15 minutes. Add onions, carrots, and celery and simmer, covered, until vegetables are tender and chicken... - 35.9307
Chicken Stew With Olives
1. Bring a small saucepan of water to boiling, add olives, and cook 2 minutes. Drain, rinse with cold water, and repeat. If olives are still salty, repeat once more, then set aside.
2. Sprinkle chicken with salt and pepper. In a large sealable bag, combine... - 35.6106
Chicken & Orange Quinoa Salad
This is a GREAT summer recipe! Perfect for your next BBQ. Its also great to make ahead and have in the fridge for lunch! - 34.8218
Healthy Chicken Stir Fry
Cook the rice according to package directions.
Cut up chicken breast into bite size pieces and season with salt and pepper. Heat up skillet to a high heat and add in the olive oil and chicken. Brown chicken for 10 minutes or until no longer pink. Chop up the... - 34.3918
How To Cook Chicken Arroz Caldo (pinoy Style)
Arroz Caldo is Filipino rice porridge. It's our comfort dish that most households make. Their are many different ways you can cook Arroz Caldo for taste. The small amount of ginger, salt and pepper for your taste buds. The rice which give it that rich hardy... - 34.3471
Italian Chicken With Tomato Basil And Lemon Couscous
Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
In a bowl whisk together 3 tablespoons of olive oil, with lemon juice and Italian seasoning. Split one chicken breast in half, horizontally and place it in a resalable bag along with the marinade. Allow for the chicken to... - 33.6588
Homemade Takeout Chicken Noodle Soup
1. Cut enough meat from chicken into large bite-size pieces to measure 3 cups. In a large saucepot, combine chicken, carrot, celery, and broth over medium heat. Bring to simmering and cook until vegetables are tender, about 20 minutes.
2. Meanwhile, cook... - 31.4316
Perfect Roast Chicken
1. Place rack in center of oven and heat to 400°F. Remove bag of giblets from chicken and discard. Wash chicken inside and out and pat dry with paper towels. Place in a shallow roasting pan, insert apple pieces into cavity, and brush with vinaigrette.... - 31.1407
Nutty Chicken Casserole
1. Place rack in lower third of the oven and heat the oven to 350°F. Butter a 9-inch-square glass baking dish.
2. In a large bowl, combine chicken, soup, cashews, broth, celery, and onion and toss until mixed. Transfer to prepared dish. Sprinkle chow mein... - 30.8129
1. In a heavy 12-inch or 10-inch deep skillet over medium-high heat, heat oil. Add chicken skin-side down and cook until browned, about 3 minutes. Turn and cook 2 minutes longer.
2. Add remaining ingredients (except for the grated cheese) to skillet and turn... - 30.5836
Low Sodium Chicken Teriyaki
1. Place chicken in nonstick baking pan. In 1-cup glass measure, combine remaining ingredients; pour over chicken. Cover and refrigerate at least 1 hour.
2. Preheat oven to 350°F.
3. Uncover chicken; bake 15 minutes; turn and bake 10 to 15 minutes longer,... - 26.7977
Bbq Chicken Shish Kebab
http://HowToExpo.com For written directions and ingredients visit http://howtoexpo.com/recipes/bbq-chicken-shish-kebab-marinade - 18.2203
Roasted Chicken, Watercress And Grapefruit Salad
Spicy cooked chicken, with watercress and grapefruit. This is a very tasty combination of crunchy, sweet sour and spicy. Other than being low in calories this salad also provides a lot of vitamins. - 0
How To Make Chicken Nuggets
How To Make Chicken Nuggets
Chicken Nuggets recipe from HooplaKidzRecipes.
A simple, easy to make snack that the kids will love to help you make. - 0
Bodybuilding Nutrition - Cooking Chicken In Bulk
Chicken is a staple food in most bodybuilding nutrition programs because it's a fantastic source of lean protein. In this video you'll learn a simple way to prepare chicken in bulk so that you can have food on hand for future meals. - 0
Low Sodium Chicken Recipes By Category