- » Low Sodium Balsamic Vinaigrette
Low Sodium Balsamic Vinaigrette Recipes
Enjoy our collection of low sodium balsamic vinaigrette recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for low sodium balsamic vinaigrette recipes.
Peppery Balsamic Vinaigrette
In a small jar with a tight-fitting cover, combine the broth, vinegar, ketchup, mustard, savory, thyme and pepper.
Cover and shake until well combined.
To store, refrigerate for up to 1 week.
Shake well before serving. - 29.0251
Creamy Pesto Rigatoni With Chunky Tomato Vinaigrette
1. Combine first 4 ingredients in a bowl.
2. Combine broth, basil, 2 tablespoons Parmesan, salt, pepper, cream cheese, and garlic in a blender-process until smooth. Combine basil mixture and rigatoni in a Dutch oven,- cook over low heat until thoroughly... - 32.3591
Fresh Couscous Salad
1. Bring broth to a boil. Stir in couscous and flavoring packet. Remove from heat; cover and let stand 5 minutes.
2. Add carrot and remaining ingredients to couscous; toss well. - 32.415
Hungry Man's Hoagies
Create hollowed-out "boats" with the bottom halves of the baguettes by pulling out the soft bread, leaving a crusty rim 1/4" thick.
Save the removed bread for another use.
Line each boat with a lettuce leaf.
Coat a small no-stick skillet with no-stick spray... - 48.3256
Roasted Beet And Feta Salad
Beets are loaded with vitamins A, B1, B2, B6 and C. The greens have a higher content of iron compared to spinach. They are also an excellent source of calcium, magnesium, copper, phosphorus, sodium and iron. They are delicious to eat and easy to prepare. - 121.869