- » Low Salsa
Low Salsa Recipes
Enjoy our collection of Low Salsa recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for Low Salsa recipes.
Low Fat Salsa Chicken
Preheat oven to 350°.
Place chicken in an 11 x 7-inch baking dish coated with cooking spray.
Spoon salsa evenly over chicken; top with green onions.
Sprinkle with cheese.
Cover and bake at 350° for 30 minutes.
Uncover and bake an additional 10 minutes or... - 26.3638
Semi Homemade Salsa
How to make semi homemade salsa. Using canned tomato's and green chili's. - 31.5793
Low Carb Baked Chicken With Salsa And Black Beans
Are you looking for a recipe that is guaranteed to please everyone's taste buds and is yet healthy and low carb? Then watch this video by LowCarb360 and learn how to make the perfect baked chicken with salsa and black beans. The end product is guaranteed to... - 113.534
Low Fat Yogurt Spinach Dip
1. Combine yogurt, spinach, fresh parsley, scallions, dill leaves, and garlic.
2. Chill for 1 hour before serving. - 31.8101
Fresh Tomato Salsa
Combine the ingredients in a medium-sized bowl.
Transfer the salsa to a serving dish, cover, and chill for at least 1 hour. - 25.509
Baked Tilapia With Salsa
If you are looking for a good diet recipe using fish, which looks exotic and tastes wonderful, you are at the right place. Watch this baked tilapia with salsa recipe which Amy cooks at her home and it comes out so delicious and looks fabulous. So get the... - 99.9527
Combine the ingredients in a medium-sized bowl, and toss to mix well.
Transfer the salsa to a serving dish, cover, and chill for at least 1 hour. - 30.8921
Tomato Salsa With Jalapenos
For a smooth sauce, thoroughly process all ingredients in blender or food processor.
If you prefer a chunky sauce, simply combine the ingredients.
Cover and refrigerate. - 32.4574
Here the chef has shared an authentic Mexican salsa recipe. He has prepared this awesome salsa using plenty of tomatoes, jalapenos or serrano peppers and other simple ingredients. This wonderful salsa is highly recommended by the chef for it's flavor and... - 100.264
Tomato And Pepper Salsa
1) Finely chop tomatoes and thinly slice peppers and onion.
2) Into a serving bowl,add the chopped coriander and then combine all other ingredients and serve. - 31.067
1. In a large bowl, combine the vegetables and salt and toss to mix well
2. Cover and let stand overnight.
3. Drain the mixture, squeezing out as much liquid as you can.
4. Turn into an earthen-ware crock or large glass jar.
5. In a stainless steel or... - 43.6468
This peppy salsa recipe is a tossed salsa recipe. Made with tomatoes, onions and green chilies, this colorful salsa is spiced with a medley of spices and is best chilled for blending the flavors. - 21.6064
Pico De Gallo, Mango Salsa And Salsa Verde
If you want to have salsa and are a little adventurous, here is an ensemble of salsa on your plate with different variations. Take a quick virtual tour along the Riverside area of California along with the chef before beginning to make the salsa. Enjoy the... - 119.196
Pork Tenderloin With Warm Pineapple Salsa
This makes a fairly large quantity of salsa. Make the whole amount but before adding the basil, freeze whatever you won't be eating within a day or two. Reduce the quantity of basil for the fresh salsa accordingly. - 42.9162
Fresh Pineapple Salsa
Combine tomato, pineapple, cucumber, onion, jalapeno pepper, and cilantro in a large bowl; toss well.
Stir in vinegar and oil.
Let stand at room temperature 1 hour - 30.2222
Hot Salsa has a very lively taste. The lemon juice gives Hot Salsa a tangy taste. - 33.6297
Yummy Salsa Ranch Dressing
One of the quickest and simplest ways to fill up your stomach is to gorge on salads. Just chop lettuce, cucumbers, tomatoes, peppers and all other veggies you would like to have and toss them with yummy salsa ranch dressing. Creamy and tasty, this one's truly... - 91.2426
Fruit Salsa With Granola Topping
Combine first 10 ingredients in a large bowl; toss gently.
Cover and chill.
To serve, spoon 1/2 cup fruit mixture into each individual serving bowl; top each with 2 tablespoons granola. - 32.6792
Mango-tomato Summer Salsa
This recipe fits in with many cuisines such as Thai, Mexican, American, Vegetarian, Summer Parties, and is kid friendly. It is a Healthy Choices dish easy to make just dice and mix! It is Weight Watcher and South Beach Diet friendly! - 49.0088
Grilled Chicken With Chimichurri Salsa
Grilled Chicken With Chimichurri Salsa is a mind blowing combo that strikes you like cupid with its enchanting flavors ! Do include this in your party or casual menu and you'll regret not having been introduced to it before. Won't you let me know what you... - 38.3882
Rice Salsa Salad
The rice salsa salad is a fresh and fragrant salad prepared with basmati rice and tomato salsa. Filling and delicious, the rice salsa salad is also quite nutrtious. Flavored with garlic, jelapenos, cinlantro and olive oil, the rice and salsa salad is seasoned... - 42.5842
Amazing Easy Salsa
Incredibly easy-to-use seasoning mix, my cousin makes it. I love it. - 29.852
In a medium bowl, combine the tomatoes, coriander, lime juice, garlic and pepper sauce. - 28.4003
Fresh Tomato Salsa
1) Take a small bowl and combine together all ingredients in it. Mix nicely.
2) Cover and refrigerate for about 2 hours to blend flavors.
3) Serve salsa with nachos and enjoy! - 35.2047
Saun's Fresh Salsa Verde
1. Remove and discard the outer papery skin and stems of tomatillos.
2. Cut them into quarters.
3. In a saucepan, place quartered tomatillos and add enough water to cover.
4. Bring it to a boil.
5. Cook for 2-3 minutes until the... - 43.0528
Chilli Tomato Salsa
1. Place the shallot and garlic in a food processor with the fresh basil. Whizz the shallot, garlic and basil until finely chopped.
2. Halve the tomatoes and add to the food processor. Pulse the machine until the mixture is well blended and coarsely... - 34.8008
Mango Tomato Salsa
1.In a medium sized serving bowl, mix together all the ingredients.
3. Serve chilled. - 42.7686
Buckaroo Bean And Bacon Salsa
Coat a large nonstick skillet with cooking spray; place over medium heat.
Add onion; saute 5 minutes or until tender.
Add garlic; saute 1 minute.
Add peas, beans, salsas, and bacon; cover and cook until thoroughly heated.
Remove from heat; stir in chopped... - 41.0597
Tomato Salsa Salad
In a large bowl, -whisk together the oil, vinegar, lime juice, lime peel, and sugar.
Add the tomatoes, scallions, cilantro, and chile pepper.
Toss to combine. - 34.6297
Peach And Papaya Salsa
1.In a medium sized serving bowl, mix together all the ingredients.
3. Serve chilled. - 39.2743
Fresh Tomato Salsa
1. Combine all ingredients.
2. Cover. Chill several hours or overnight; stir occasionally. - 37.5449
Fiesta Corn Salsa
1. In a large bowl, put together all the ingredients except cilantro and mix gently.
2. Cover the bowl and refrigerate it up to 2 hours.
3. Toss cilantro in the mixture.
4. Serve chilled. - 40.2247
1. In a bowl, put together all the ingredients and mix well.
2. Let it rest for at least 1 hour.
3. Serving as relish. - 37.8493
Thai Fruit Salsa
1. In a large bowl, put together all ingredients except basil.
2. Cover the bowl and keep in the refrigerator for up to 2 hours.
3. Toss in the basil.
4. Serve immediately - 42.6925
Homemade Salsa And Guacamole
For the salsa, combine all ingredients together and stir. Then in a seperate bowl combine all the guacamole ingredients together and stir.
*This is best made a couple of hours in advanced. - 37.1482
Garlic Salsa Cruda
1. Take a medium sized bowl.
2. Add all the ingredients into the bowl.
3. Let the mixed ingredients stand for 30 minutes to blend flavors.
4. Serve it at room temperature or as cold. - 38.0339
1. Cut chili lengthwise, remove and discard seeds and ribs.
2. Mince the chili.
3. In a large mixing bowl, combine pineapple, cucumber, and onion.
4. Add minced chili to the pineapple mixture, depending on taste.
5. Add garlic, lime... - 47.1346
1. In a bowl, place papaya, kiwis, tomato, and shallot.
2. Add lime zest, lime juice, and jalapeno; toss gently.
3. Season with salt to taste.
4. Add cilantro; stir to mix.
5. Refrigerate in a closed container for up to 1 hour.
6.... - 44.3241
My favorite time of the year is summer and one of my favorite foods of summer is peach! One of my favorite things to make is salsa… so why not put them together?! I love making this and putting it on blacked fish or grilled pork. SO good. - 92.9763
Tomato Salsa Sauce
1) In a large saucepan heat olive oil and sautÃ© onion and garlic until soft.
2) In a pan boil water and dip 1 or 2 tomatoes at a time for about 1 minute till the skin peels off.
3) Peel the tomatoes and chop the flesh.
4) Add tomatoes to the... - 50.6366
Oaty Herrings With Red Salsa
1. Preheat the oven to 200°C/400°F/ Gas 6. To make the salsa, place the pepper, tomatoes, spring onion, lime juice, sugar and seasoning in a food processor. Process until finely chopped.
2. Mix the milk and mustard, and the oats and pepper. Dip fillets into... - 39.8319
Mango Tomato Salsa
Mango Tomato Salsa is a yummy low fat salsa that brings together my favorite fruit and vegetable. Mangos and tomatoes! Try this Mango Tomato Salsa, its simply irresistible! - 29.4041
Polenta With Black Bean Salsa
1. Spray 9-inch square pan with cooking spray; set aside.
2. Combine water and bouillon granules in large saucepan; bring to a boil over high heat. Gradually add polenta, stirring constantly with wire whisk. Reduce heat to medium-low. Simmer 10 to 15 minutes... - 32.739
Naturally Good Treats
In 1 1/2-quart casserole, combine peanut butter, honey and margarine.
Microwave at High for 1 to 2 minutes, or until hot and mixture can be stirred smooth.
Stir in remaining ingredients, except coconut.
Shape into 30 balls, about 1 1/4 inches.
Roll each treat... - 42.2385
Fresh Summer Grape Tomato Salsa
Why this salsa? If you are used to making or buying salsa fresca, great. But this salsa is an entirely different beast – sweet juiciness of flavors of the grape tomatoes and onions alongside the tartness of cider vinegar and spiciness of jalapeno makes for... - 149.224
Creamy Salsa Dip
In a small bowl, mix together the yogurt cheese, salsa and milk.
Transfer to a serving bowl and chill until needed. - 22.3772
Fresh Cabbage Salsa
This is a beautiful fresh salsa. It does take some work as you have to chop a lot of vegetables. It has no fat and is quite healthy with all the vegetables in it. It is always a hit when we make it at home. You can either eat it with chips, as a salad or top... - 115.188
Combine yogurt, curry powder, lemon juice, ground cumin, and black pepper. Chill for 1 hour. - 29.6261
Combine all ingredients in a large bowl.
Cover and refrigerate overnight. - 29.705
1. Combine mango, scallions, lime juice, parsley, and chiles.
2. Chill for 2 hours. - 29.6188
Strawberry Blueberry Salsa
This Strawberry Blueberry Salsa is going to set your mood for a Salsa for sure, once you try it ! Serve this compelling berry sauce with fish, pork or chicken to your friends or family for this weekend meal ! Tell me how you and your guests enjoyed this... - 31.5918
My meals are never complete without this Fresh Salsa. This spicy tomato and lime sauce makes my pasta taste mind blowing. Try this Fresh Salsa in your own way and let me know how you liked it best. - 30.3794
Avocados With Fresh Salsa
In a small bowl, combine chiles, cilantro, onions, tomatoes, oil, and vinegar.
If made ahead, cover and refrigerate until next day.
Pit, peel, and quarter avocados; drizzle all over with lemon juice.
Set bowl of salsa in center of a large platter and arrange... - 31.5908
Garlic And Chilli Salsa
Place chillies, tomatoes, garlic, coriander (cilanto), parsley and cumin in a food processor or blender and process to roughly chopped.
Stir in lime juice and chill until required. - 30.304
Place tomatoes, chillies, onion, garlic, coriander (cilanto) and lime juice in a bowl and toss to combine.
Stand for at least 30 minutes before serving. - 29.5938
Place tomatillos, chillies, onion, garlic, coriander (cilanto) and cumin in a food processor and process to finely chopped.
Chill. - 28.2933
Red Salsa has a different taste and easy to make.. The Lemon flavovr gives the Red Salsa a tangy and refreshing taste. - 28.2732
1. Place broccoli stalks, lemon juice, cumin, and garlic in a blender or food processor and process until smooth. Add tomato, chopped onions, and chili pepper.
2. Chill for 1 hour. - 34.089
Lima Bean Spread
1. Place lima beans in a blender or food processor and puree until smooth.
2. Place pureed beans in a bowl and blend in lemon juice, garlic, red onion, cilantro, parsley, cumin, cayenne, and black pepper.
3. Cover and chill for 4 hours before serving. - 38.2969
Spicy Chunky Salsa
Summer is the time when garden tomatoes are in abundance! What better use of them than to make a few bottles of fresh homemade salsa. This recipe is bursting with fresh simple flavors and spice. This chunky salsa pairs well with crispy corn chips or can be... - 117.055
Black Bean Dip
1.Place the beans, chili powder, cumin, red onion, and garlic in a food processor or blender and puree.
Variation Substitute 1 tablespoon orange juice and 2 tablespoons balsamic vinegar for the chili powder and cumin. - 30.3146
Mix together the yogurt, gingerroot, mustard, dill, and brown sugar. - 26.3744
Place beans, tomato juice, onion, garlic, cumin, and cayenne in a food processor or blender and puree. - 31.1106
Combine all the ingredients in a bowl.
Let the salsa stand at room temperature 30 to 45 minutes to allow the flavors to blend. - 22.0797
Salsa De Cilantro
Mix oil, vinegar, lemon and garlic.
Chop tomato, scallion and cilantro.
Pour dressing over veggies and mix well.
Refrigerate at least 1 hour before serving so that the flavors can meld. - 37.2469
1. Put the tomatoes in hot water. After 10 minutes, remove the skin and chop.
2. Pierce each capsicum with a fork and hold over the flame until the" skin blackens. Remove from the heat, rub off the burnt skin and chop.
3. Heat the oil and fry the onions for... - 32.192
1. In a large ceramic bowl, combine tomatoes, olives, parsley, basil, and red onion and toss to mix.
2. Let the mixture stand for 30 minutes.
3. Drain liquid that has accumulated and stir in olive oil, seasonings, and a few dashes of balsamic... - 36.5523
Heat oil in a frying pan over a medium heat, add green capsicum, onion, chillies and garlic and cook, stirring, for 4 minutes or until vegetables are soft.
Add tomatoes, oregano and cumin and simmer for 10 minutes or until sauce reduces and thickens.
Stir in... - 33.7946
Spinach Salsa Soup
Coat a large Dutch oven with cooking spray; add olive oil, and place over medium-high heat until hot.
Add onion and garlic; saute 2 minutes.
Add remaining ingredients; bring to a boil.
Cover, reduce heat, and simmer 10 minutes or until thoroughly heated. - 35.9533
1) In a large mixing bowl, combine together all the ingredients.
2) Place the mixture in the fridge for about 30 minutes so that the flavors can blend well.
3) Serve the salsa dip with chips, tortillas or any preferred snack or dish. - 34.0774
Combine all the ingredients and mix well.
Refrigerate covered until serving time. - 33.7309
Roasted Chilli Salsa
Place tomatoes, chillies, onion and garlic in a hot dry frying pan or comal and roast until skins are blistered and charred and flesh of vegetables are soft.
Peel onion and garlic, roughly chop and place in a bowl.
Roughly chop tomatoes and chillies and add... - 33.6737
Mexican Salsa Verde
To handle fresh chilies, cover your hands with rubber or plastic gloves; after handling, do not touch your face or eyes.
If using fresh chilies, roast over an open flame or in an oven broiler until skins are dark and blistered.
Place in a paper or plastic... - 42.8423
Broccoli With Cheddar Salsa
Trim the broccoli to remove leaves and tough portions of the stems.
Cut the broccoli lengthwise into spears.
In a 7" X 11" baking dish, arrange the spears with the florets facing the center of the dish.
Cover with wax paper.
Microwave on high for 3... - 32.9108
Roasted Corn Salsa
1. Brush corn cobs with oil and cook on a preheated hot char-grill or barbecue for 6-8 minutes or until lightly charred and soft. Cut corn from cobs and place in a bowl.
2. Brush red capsicum and chillies with oil and cook on preheated hot char-grill or... - 30.3715
Scoop the seeds out of the tomatoes, but do not worry if a few remain.
Dice the tomato flesh, put in a bowl and season with black pepper.
Add the red onion to the tomatoes, followed by the spring onions.
Chop the chilli as finely as possible and add... - 36.2226
Pico It Gallo Dip
Combine the tomatoes, scallions, jalapenos, garlic, coriander, oregano, lime juice, and tomato juice in a serving bowl.
Refrigerate if not serving immediately.
Variations Substitute white distilled vinegar for lime juice, and green bell peppers for... - 36.0092
Vegan Eggplant Salsa
This easy pan grilled eggplant dip is fun to make and very healthy to eat. And the most important, all your vegan and vegetarian friends and family will feel loved at your parties! - 103.208
Pan Seared Halibut Steaks With Avocado Salsa
Combine 2 tablespoons salsa and 1/4 teaspoon salt; spread over both sides of halibut.
Heat large nonstick skillet over medium heat until hot.
Add halibut; cook 4 to 5 minutes per side or until fish is opaque in center.
Meanwhile, combine remaining 2... - 30.4319
Red Pepper Dip
1. Line a colander with a coffee filter or several layers of clean, dry cheesecloth. Place yogurt in a colander set inside a deep bowl. Cover with plastic wrap and refrigerate for 8 hours. Discard liquid in bowl.
2. Combine drained yogurt with red pepper,... - 34.4802
1) In a bowl add all the ingredients and toss together with salt to taste.
2) Cover and chill for 30 minutes.
3) Serve cold. - 32.2835
1. Combine artichoke hearts, red pepper, mayonnaise, water, Parmesan cheese, parsley, lemon juice, garlic, basil, and oregano in bowl.
2. Transfer to a blender or food processor and process until smooth. Refrigerate for at least 1 hour before serving. - 38.0826
1) In a blender, add the tomatoes and garlic powder.
2) Pulse the blender just two to three times.
3) Allow the mix to sit for 30 minutes till the flavors blend in well.
4) Serve with baked nachos. - 29.3534
Combine ingredients in a bowl and serve with your favorite baked tortilla chips. - 22.129
Spicy Black Bean Chipotle Salsa
Have you been looking for a yummy bean salsa recipe to serve with your appetizers? This one truely lives up to it's creator's name, spiceandfire. Serve your friends and family this spicy, low-calorie appetizer at your next gathering with crispy baked tortilla... - 106.47
1) Slice vegetables into equal pieces of about 1/2 inch size or smaller.
2) Mix together all ingredients, saving 1/2 cup mixture.
3) In a food processor or blender, process remaining mixture to an uneven coarse texture using a pulsing... - 45.602
Organic Fresh Salsa
Throw the ingredients together in a bowl and it is ready in 5 minutes. This organic salsa is a hit at summer parties and potlucks when served with organic corn chips! - 107.063
Broken Spaghetti Ith Fresh Salsa D Scallops
The spaghetti with salsa and scallops is a fresh and simple spaghetti recipe. Cooked with browned scallops, the spaghetti is tossed and served with a salsa made of tomatoes, jalapeno peppers, cilatntro and green onions. - 33.3033
Cod With Red Onion Salsa
To make the salsa, combine the tomato, onion, zest, lemon juice, rosemary, fennel seeds, 1/8 teaspoon of salt, and 1/8 teaspoon of pepper in a small bowl.
Let stand at room temperature.
Preheat the broiler.
Line a baking sheet with foil; spray the foil with... - 36.5721
1. In a blender mix all ingredients together.
2. If desired preserve in an airtight container in a refrigerator.
3. Serve or use in dishes as desired. - 35.5665
Pumpkin Seed Salsa
1. Cook tomatoes in a hot dry frying pan or comal until skins are blistered and charred. Cool slightly and peel.
2. Place pumpkin seeds (pepitas) in a baking dish and bake for 4-6 minutes or until seeds are toasted and golden. Place pumpkin seeds (pepitas)... - 27.3628
Quick Tomato Salsa
Internationally renowned natural health physician and Mercola.com founder Dr. Joseph Mercola shares a video of Luci Lock who demonstrates a fabulously easy tomato salsa recipe using fresh ingredients from the local farmers market. - 95.4759
Oriental Salsa With Baked Wonton Chips
A healthy fare with flavors inspired from Asia can make up for a perfect platter to entertain guests with. Easy to make, this salsa combines crunchy and fresh vegetables dressed up the Asian way along with wonton wrappers baked golden brown. This one... - 91.821
Avocados With Fresh Salsa
Insert metal blade.
Chop cilantro; leave in work bowl.
With motor running, drop chiles through feed tube; continue processing until finely chopped.
Transfer chiles and cilantro to a mixing bowl.
Add to chile mixture.
Change to slicing... - 41.167
Pico De Gallo & Salsa
The AImless Cook and his friend here are making Pico de Gallo, a popular Mexican condiment. They also show you how to make a simple, but very tasty salsa. These go great with the fajitas. So get out there and have fun in the kitchen. Don't forget to share it... - 137.797
Five Tomato Salsa
1.Cut cherry tomatoes in half.
2.Other tomatoes can be chopped.
3.In a non aluminium bowl, put in all the tomatoes.
4.Add in salt, cilantro, onion and pepper.
5.Mix gently but well.
6.Add in lime juice, mix.
8.... - 41.5803
Eye Of Round With Salsa
Trim fat from roast. Place roast on a rack in a shallow roasting pan. Insert a meat thermometer in the center of the roast. Roast, uncovered, in a 325° oven for 1 1/4 to 1 1/4 hours or till thermometer registers 140° for rare or for 1 3/4 to 2 1/4 hours or... - 31.4824