- » Low Potato Casserole
Low Potato Casserole Recipes
Enjoy our collection of Low Potato Casserole recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for Low Potato Casserole recipes.
Quick Potato Casserole
Looking for a simple-to-assemble casserole dish? Then this potato casserole recipe could be for your taking. Mashed potatoes and cheese in this recipe ensures that no one goes without a second helping. Easy, effortless and quick, this comfy food can be your... - 97.9039
Sweet Potatoes And Berries Casserole
1. In a pot add boiling water. Add potatoes. Cook for 20 minutes till potatoes are well cooked.
2. Cool the potatoes. Peel and then mash them.
3. Add cranberry sauce and cinnamon. Stir well.
4. In a slightly greased 2 quart casserole spoon the... - 45.3888
Sweet Potato Rum Casserole
1. Mix the first 7 ingredients well.
2. In a 1 1/2 quart casserole add oil to grease.
3. Bake for 45 minutes at 325° keeping the casserole covered.
4. Arrange the pecan halves and marshmallows on the top. Bake till the marshmallows are light brown in... - 41.5758
Step by step on how to make cheesy potatoes. Fast, easy and delicious! Great for potlucks. - 0
Spicy Easy Cheesy Potato Casserole
1. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F.
2. In a large mixing bowl, add the cheddar cheese soup, milk and salsa. Mix until all the ingredients are combined well.
3. Stir in the hash potatoes and mix until well combined.
4. Take a greased... - 0
Elba's Hungry Jack Cheesy Potato Casserole
1. Preheat the oven at 400 degrees.
2. Fill hot water in the packet of hydrated potatoes, leave for 12 minutes.
3. Drain out the potatoes and put in a casserole.
4. Add in salt, cheddar cheese, spring onions and sour cream in the... - 103.381
Wegmans Swiss-style Scalloped Potatoes
Wegmans Chef Nella Neeck shows you how to make this creamy dish perfect for any gathering or holiday meal. These scalloped potatoes are almost decadent like a dessert! This dish is certainly not "heart healthy" with the heavy cream and cheese sauce so reserve... - 139.066
Twice-baked Potato Casserole
This is the BEST potato casserole ever! It's creamy, cheesy goodness through and through! Butter, sour cream, green onions, cheese...and bacon. It truly doesn't get much better than this! Vickie & Jo Ann take you through this recipe step by step. - 134.103
Potato Cheese Casserole
The potato cheese casserole, known in Italy as potato gateau, is a rustic and tasty main course made with potatoes, enriched by eggs, spices, ham and cheese. - 131.391
Puffed Potato Casserole
Place potatoes in a large, heavy pot.
Cover with water.
Boil, covered, for 20 minutes or until tender.
Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
Mash potatoes with a potato masher or large fork.
Beat milk into mashed potatoes and mash again until... - 39.5283
Merrick Inn's Style New Potato Casserole
Spread suppertime cheer with scrumptious, comforting, and filling new potato casserole. Betty's version of Merrick Inn's new potato casserole is soul warming and divinely delicious and can be assembled a night-ahead and make for a lovely brunch addition. Get... - 90.2419
Parsley Potatoes En Casserole
1) Preheat oven at 425°.
1) In a bowl toss all ingredients together.
2) Transfer content to a nonstick baking dish.
3) Cover and bake the potatoes for 45 minutes.
4) Serve hot. - 39.569
Tropical Sweet Potato Casserole
Preheat oven to 350°.
Drain 2/3 liquid from canned sweet potatoes.
Mash potatoes with remaining juice and bananas; sprinkle with lemon juice and salt.
Add butter and honey; mix well.
Pour mixture in pan; top with mini-marshmallows.
Bake until marshmal-lows... - 36.0678
Potato And Spinach Casserole
1. Preheat the oven to 350°.
2. Scrub and dry the potatoes and slice them 1/4 inch thick. Place half of the slices in a 1 1/2-quart baking dish and sprinkle with half of the rosemary. Top the potatoes with half of the onions and spinach. Repeat the... - 34.3089
Delectable Cream Cheese Potato Casserole
If you are looking for an easy, one-pot-dish that will perk up your dinner table, this is it. Creamy, cheese potato casserole brings to your table the taste and texture that very few other things can offer. Betty's quick and easy recipe serves as a helpful... - 99.2639
Hearty Mashed Potato And Ham Casserole
If you are looking for a crowd-pleasing holiday casserole to appease your guests, this is it. Betty's delectable mashed potato and ham casserole makes for a hearty, quick, and easy weeknight meal. Invite your family and friends and treat them to this ooey... - 96.3996
Betty's Old Fashioned Scalloped Potatoes
In this video, Betty demonstrates how to make Old Fashioned Scalloped Potatoes. I have Scalloped Potatoes with Cheese in bettyskitchen, but these are the kind of scalloped potatoes that I grew up with, and Rick and I love them! - 0
Sweet Potato Casserole
No holiday dinner would be complete with a potato casserole. And this sweet potato casserole is likely to occupy the center-stage in your holiday table. Juan Montalvo shows how you can transform this humble dish into a healthy crowd-pleaser. A delicious... - 96.9854
Glorified Hash Brown Casserole
Glorified hashbrown casserole takes those funeral potatoes to a whole new level. This lighter version also features ham, peppers, and onions for a whole meal touch. - 111.332
Easy Potatoes Au Gratin
Today, Scott is making potatoes au gratin for one of his cousin. He got the recipe from one of the best restaurants and developed his own potatoes au gratin which is really easy to put together. He is making a delicious authentic French mornay sauce to go... - 105.124
Cracker Barrel Hash Brown
1. Preheat the oven to 350F. Spray a 9 x 13-inch baking dish with non stick spray.
2. In a mixing bowl, add hash browns, onion and chicken stock, stir to mix. Season with salt and pepper, mix again.
3. Transfer the mixture to the baking... - 0
Vegetarian Potato Kibbeh
1. In a large bowl, combine the potatoes, bulgur, 2 tablespoon flour, salt, pepper, cayenne pepper and kibbeh seasoning.
2. Knead the mixture, mashing the potatoes and combining the ingredients into dough. Use your fist to mash and knead. If the dough... - 105.243
Samosa Pie Or Samosa Casserole Or Baked Samosa
Have you ever tried making an Indian Pie? If no, then you must try this different dish. If you like eating samosa then you will love it. This is a baked samosa pie. The same filling of samosa is used in the pie. It is easy and takes a few minutes to make.... - 102.193
Squash Potato Casserole
Melt 5 tablespoons of the butter in a small pan over medium-low heat; pour into a large mixing bowl.
Let cool slightly, then beat in eggs, salt, basil, thyme, and pepper.
Insert metal blade.
Mince garlic; leave in work bowl.
Finely chop onion; add onion and... - 43.2242
Slow-cooker Sumptuous Ham And Potato Casserole
Why take the pain of ordering a takeout when you can turn your last night's leftovers into a magical second supper. Betty presents a delicious meal idea — a slow-cooker ham and potato casserole recipe that is a great way to use up your ham and potato... - 113
Salmon And Potato Casserole
Place half of the potatoes in greased crock pot.
Sprinkle with half of the flour, salt and pepper.
Cover with half the sal mon; sprinkle with half the onion.
Repeat layers in order.
Combine soup and water.
Pour over potato salmon mixture.
Dust with... - 38.1345
Pantry Cooking: Salmon And Potato Casserole
I came up with this dish years ago when my son was a little boy and money was often tight; and despite its simple and frugal ingredients, it's remained a mainstay in our home that I prepare frequently during the autumn and winter. - 0
Beef And Potato Casserole For Twenty Five
Melt the margarine in a large saucepan, then stir in the flour until smooth.
Add the milk gradually and cook over low heat, stirring, until thickened.
Season with salt to taste.
Brown the beef, sausage and onions, then add 2 tablespoons salt, lemon juice,... - 39.951
Combine all ingredients.
Pour into a greased 1 1/2-quart baking dish.
Bake at 350° for 30 minutes or until bubbly. - 27.2642
Potato And Cheese Casserole
1. In a slow-cooker or a crock pot, layer the potato slices and half the onion rings.
2. Dot generously with butter
3. Pour soup and milk over the vegetables.
4. Season with salt and pepper.
5. Cover the pot with its lid
6. Slow cook the potatoes on... - 39.8276
Creamy Beef And Potato Casserole
GETTING READY 1) In a large saucepan, combine Freezer Ground Meat Mix and 1/4 cup of water to thaw the mix. 2) Over low heat, cover and simmer and cook for 15 minutes. 3)... - 27.9743
Party Potato Casserole
My friend who had once tasted this Party Potato Casserole recipe of mine, became a fan and kept asking for it. And so I am posting this Party Potato Casserole for her and all of you out there. Love the idea of getting more fans! - 37.4397
Spicy Potato Cabbage Casserole
Cook cumin seeds or mustard seeds in oil in skillet over medium-high heat for 1 minute or until brown.
Stir in potatoes.
Cook, covered, over low heat for 15 minutes, stirring occasionally.
Cook for 5 minutes, stirring frequently.
Stir in cumin... - 44.1203
Southern Sweet Potato Casserole
1. Preheat oven to 350°.
2. Take a 4-quart stockpot or Dutch oven, add boiling salted water in small amount and sweet potatoes, cover and cook for about 20 to 25 minutes or till sweet potatoes turn tender.
3. Take a large bowl and... - 46.2418
Sweet And White Potato Casserole
1) Pare white potatoes and cut them in quarters.
2) In large saucepan, in boiling water to cover, cook, covered, until tender, about 20 minutes.
3) Drain well, but leave them in saucepan.
4) Meanwhile, in small saucepan, heat sweet... - 42.9639
Potato And Mushroom Casserole
Boil the potatoes for 20 minutes.
Drain, remove from casserole, and leave to one side.
Heat the butter in the casserole and saute the mushrooms and scallions for five minutes.
Add the flour and stir in the milk gradually.
Season with salt, pepper and... - 38.9608
Carrot, Prune, And Potato Tzimmes Casserole
Carrot, Prune, And Potato Tzimmes Casserole has a Fantastic taste. The beef and potatoes give the Carrot, Prune, And Potato Tzimmes Casserole Lips smacking taste. - 45.805
Fresh Potato Carrot Casserole
Melt 2 t. (10 mL) margarine.
Stir in 3/4 c. (190 mL) of the cereal and the thyme.
Set aside for the topping.
Place potatoes and carrots in medium saucepan with salted water to cover.
Bring to boil.
Boil, uncovered, for 5 minutes.
Remove from heat.
In a... - 40.876
Potato, Cheddar And Ham Casserole
Put sliced potatoes in a saucepan; cover with water.
Bring to a boil.
Immediately remove from heat and drain.
Transfer to a greased 2-quart baking dish or casserole dish.
While potatoes are coming to a boil, make a white sauce.
Melt 3 tablespoons butter in a... - 45.1712
Italian Beef & Potato Casserole
In skillet or slow-cooking pot with browning unit, brown meat until crumbly; drain off fat.
In slow-cooking pot, combine beef with dry sauce mix from package of scalloped potatoes, tomatoes, pizza sauce, water, salt, oregano, basil and garlic powder.
Stir in... - 43.5917
Beef And Potato Casserole
Ground Beef And Potato Casserole is an amazingly delicious and easy to prepare side dish recipe. Try it for once; you wont wish to try any other side dish for your coming parties! - 33.5084