- » Low Japanese
Low Japanese Recipes
Enjoy our collection of low japanese recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for low japanese recipes.
Low Carb Chicken Shirataki Noodles
Want a recipe for delicious shirataki fried noodles that is low on the carb scale? Then watch this LowCarb360 video and learn to make delicious chicken noodles that are very healthy. Watch and learn! - 117.659
Detox: Japanese Wasabi Soy Beans
When you find fresh soy beans, the best way to cook them is by making wasabi Soy beans. The chef in the video has this simple recipe where she boiled the beans in water and serves it with a simple wasabi sauce made with different sauces like tamari, brown... - 112.984
Low Carb Stir Fried Ground Turkey Shirataki Noodles
If you are looking for a yummy turkey shirataki noodles recipe that is also easy to make and healthy, then this video is just the thing for you. Watch and learn to make yummy noodles that have very few carbs but are packed with taste! - 117.079
Low Sodium Chicken Teriyaki
1. Place chicken in nonstick baking pan. In 1-cup glass measure, combine remaining ingredients; pour over chicken. Cover and refrigerate at least 1 hour.
2. Preheat oven to 350°F.
3. Uncover chicken; bake 15 minutes; turn and bake 10 to 15 minutes longer,... - 24.577
Low Carb Hot And Spicy Tuna Sushi Rolls
1. In a bowl add the cauliflower, cayenne, salt, ginger powder and cream cheese.
2. Mix until the ingredients are well incorporated and sticky.
3. On a bamboo mat, place 1 nori sheet.
4. Place 3 tablespoon of the sticky mixture and spread until a... - 112.228
Japanese Trapdoor Snails
The Cambodians have this as a side dish during meals and very often have it as a snack for the tiny ones. - 22.4713
Japanese Sushi Rice
Japanese sushi rice is the best tasting kind of rice. Plus it's very usefull because it's so sticky. I use white or brown rice. - 33.026
Shred cabbage finely.
Scrape turnips, carrots, radish and cucumber.
Remove pith and seeds of bell pepper.
Slice all vegetables including spring onions finely.
Place cabbage in a large bowl.
Cover with boiling hot water.
Mix in salt and set aside for 15... - 48.6994
Japanese Crab Salad
1. Slice cucumber in half lengthwise, scoop out pulp from each half and cut into 1/4-inch slices.
2. Toss 1/2 cup Sunomono Dressing with torn spinach and arrange on a large serving platter.
3. Arrange cucumber slices on top of spinach... - 37.8141
Japanese Spinach Salad With Sesame Seeds
1. Place spinach leaves in a colander and wash thoroughly in running cold water to remove grit.
2. Using kitchen thread, tie spinach leaves into small bunches.
3. In a large basin, fill water and chill with ice cubes.
4. Blanch the... - 40.4735
Classic Japanese Seven Herb Rice Porridge
After the rich indulgence of the holiday season one find one’s self craving simpler fair. This is probably why the Japanese follow the tradition of eating nanakusa-gayu (seven-herb rice soup), on January 7th , of each year. The soup is a variation of a... - 130.99
Easy Japanese Miso Soup
Asian particularly Thai style soups with soybean are nutritious as well as delicious. Check out the recipe to make Miso Soup out of miso paste, tofu and other typical Japanese ingredients. Simple to make and great in taste! - 112.443
Japanese New Year Datemaki
The Japanese need not be told how popular Datemaki are especially for the Japanese New Year. These sweet rolled omelets are abundantly available at supermarkets but why buy cheap “junk food”-style ones when they are so easy to make. Here is a simple and... - 138.022
Japanese Beef Teriyaki With Sticky Rice
1. In a shallow dish or bowl, put together all the marinade ingredients and mix well.
2. Add in the steaks and rub with the marinade.
3. Let the steaks marinate at room temperature for 1-2 hours or refrigerate overnight; occasionally turn the... - 47.5244
Japanese New Year Chicken And Vegetable Stew
Nishime, a humble Japanese Vegetable Stew, is a New Years staple for many Japanese households in Hawaii. There are probably many different versions of this recipe but here is one tutorial that is easy to follow and make, for someone who is making this... - 136.992
Sukiyaki (japanese Beef Hot Pot)
Sukiyaki is a Japanese dish in the nabemono (Japanese steamboat) style.
It consists of meat (usually thinly sliced beef), or a vegetarian version made only with firm tofu, slowly cooked or simmered at the table, alongside vegetables and other ingredients, in... - 54.6716
Ginger Almond Nori Rolls
If you enjoy Asian cuisine, you are going to love these Nori rolls. Enriched with the goodness of rice and vegetables, this dish makes for a healthy bite. Watch this video for more details! - 128.894
Hippy Gourmet Sustainable Vancouver Tour With Chef Tojo
Tojo is an award winning restaurant In Vancouver and if you have ever heard of this restaurant or ever been there, you would sure want to know a lot about its dishes. Chef Gourmet is in Vancouver and he gets master chef Tojo to show us their sable Fish... - 113.03
As the name suggests, this is a dish for which you must have a liking for Asian or Japanese food. Amy tries her best to make a tamago, which is more of an omelet roll with soy sauce. Watch the video and see if you like it and then try it on, instead of trying... - 107.126
Iced Tomato Salad
When I was in Sapporo for iSummit, I went to an izakaya one night and had a tomato dish. It was very tasty so I decided to try and recreate it at home. Not that it was hard. - 86.4342
Raw Sushi - Part 1: Introduction
This recipe video is in 3 parts this is Raw Sushi - Part 1: Introduction, watch part 2 and 3 for complete recipe. If you want to recreate the restaurant-style raw sushi at your home for a bunch of special guests, you should have some practice before.... - 87.0995
Raw Sushi - Part 2: Assembling
This recipe video is in 3 parts this is Raw Sushi - Part 2: Assembling, watch part 1 and 3 for complete recipe. If you have already watched the introduction part, then you must have gathered some knowledge on traditional style of sushi making. In this second... - 85.7764
Raw Sushi - Part 3: Rolling
This recipe video is in 3 parts this is Raw Sushi - Part 3: Rolling, watch part 1 and 2 for complete recipe. Once you have assembled the sushi, now it's time to roll it over. That's perhaps the most critical step for preparing sushi. But, don't be nervous;... - 86.4635
Raw Veggie Teriyaki
Get ready for summer by sprucing up your Raw culinary skills with this delicious, fresh and light veggie teriyaki salad. If you are on a raw food diet and love Asian food, this recipe is a must try. - 100.8
Hippy Gourmet Makes Veggie Sushi
Are you looking for a vegan variation for the traditional sushi? watch this video to get some great ideas of how you can prepare the delicacy with vegetables. This one is a must watch. - 58.8717
1. Rinse the aji with running water. Pat it dry with paper towel.
2. Make a deep diagonal cut in order to cut off the head diagonally.
3. Make shallow cut along the belly and remove the innards with the knife. Rinse the inside of the aji... - 97.2384
Raw Teriyaki Mushrooms Over Arugula
This is a delicious raw salad that should be a part of your raw food diet. If you are an Asian food lover, you are sure to love the flavors that the teriyaki sauce adds to the salad. The sauce is so versatile, it can be used for any other salad too. It’s... - 107.407
Sliced Raw Fish—sashimi
Slightly freeze the tuna to ease slicing.
Slice fillets into pieces 1/4 to 1/2 inch thick and 1 inch wide and place on individual plates. - 21.0574
Japanese Wasabi Dressing
Mix the lemon juice and wasabi paste together until they are well blended.
Add the fromage frais or yogurt and season with black pepper. - 23.1646
Country Japanese Noodle Soup
Country Japanese Noodle Soup has a fine taste. Country Japanese Noodle Soup gets its rich flavor from tomatoes cooked with chicken broth and soy sauce and mixed with steaks and pasta. Country Japanese Noodle Soup is inspired by many restaurants worldwide. - 36.1519
This Japanese style deep-fried pork cutlet, is a melt-in-your-mouth example of haute cuisine for your home table. Just like the western the world, pork cutlet is Japan’s favorite comfort foods. This is a real crowd pleaser and the perfect dish to entertain... - 140.693
Simmered Japanese Squash
1) Wash the squash, halve, remove seeds, stringy pulp and cut into 1 inch cubes.
2) In a pot, add the dashi broth (or water), sugar, salt and the squash and allow to boil.
3) Simmer covered on a low heat for about... - 33.3494
1) In a slow cooker, place the steak strips.
2) In a bowl, combine rest of the ingredients together and pour over the steak.
3) Cover and cook on LOW for 6 to 8 hours or on HIGH 3 to 4 hours.
4) Serve immediately over a bed of cooked rice on... - 37.2977
Gina's Teriyaki Marinade
1.Take a bowl and add in all the ingredients.
2. Mix well.
3. Unused mariandes can be stored in airtight containers in the refrigerator for up to 1 week. - 31.0136
Classic Japanese Chicken On Bamboo Skewers
Place molasses, shoyu and sugar in a large heavy saucepan.
Stir over medium heat until sugar has dissolved.
Bring sauce to the boil, then turn heat to very low.
Simmer, uncovered, for 1 hour.
Remove from heat.
When cool, add sake.
Thread chicken pieces on... - 39.6434
Japanese Noodles With Spinach Ribbons
1. Cook the noodles in a large pot of boiling water, for about 4 minutes and after draining, set aside.
2. In a nonstick frying pan, combine the stock, sage, soy sauce, and garlic.
3. Bring the mixture to simmer and cook.
4. Add the noodles.
5. Gently... - 43.062
Japanese Spinach And Egg Soup
1) Remove any tough stems and rotten leaves from the spinach. Coarsely shred the spinach.
2) Into a saucepan, pour in chicken stock. Let it come to a boil.
3) Remove any skin that has gathered at the surface.
4) Into the boiling stock, add in the... - 41.9615
Bring bouillon to boil either in pot placed on burner or in fondue pot.
Chop carrots, leek, and celery; add with chopped parsley to broth.
Cook 20 minutes.
To prepare sauce, stir together ingredients until well blended; season to taste.
Thoroughly dry meat... - 38.7793
Japanese Marinated Salmon Fillets
Arrange salmon fillets skin-sides-up in 8-inch square baking dish.
In small mixing bowl, combine marinade ingredients.
Stir to dissolve sugar.
Pour mixture over fillets, turning fillets to coat.
Cover with plastic wrap.
Chill 1 hour.
Turn fillets... - 39.095
Japanese Chicken Salad
1. Combine water and bouillon cubes in a large, heavy saucepan over medium-high heat,- stir until bouillon cubes dissolve. Add chicken and ginger,-bring to a boil. Reduce heat to low,- simmer 20 minutes or until chicken is done. Cool chicken in broth,-... - 31.879
Japanese Soy Chicken
1 In a flat glass pan, add the soya sauce, oils, garlic, ginger, pepper and honey.
2 Mix well until the honey is dissolved.
3 Put the chicken breast in the mixture and gently coat from all the sides.
4 Cover and place in the refrigerator... - 42.8958
Easy Japanese-inspired Roast Beef
1. Remove the beef from refrigerator 2 to 3 hours before cooking.
2. In a bowl, mix together water and dashi stock powder.
3. In a saucepan, heat together soy sauce and dashi stock and the mirin, allow the sauce come to a boil and turn... - 0
Japanese Miso And Mushroom Soup
Do you prefer to start your meal with a soup? Here's something useful for you, an innovative and different Japanese Miso and Mushroom soup recipe. You can serve this soup as an appetizer for any occasion and your guests will love it for sure. The best part... - 104.184
Japanese Stuffed Green Peppers
This is a famous Japanese dish which can be easily made at home. If you're looking for a change in your cooking, then try out this recipe. Do watch the video, before trying it at home. - 107.167
Place radish in double thickness of cheese cloth or paper toweling and press tightly to extract as much moisture as possible; set aside.
Place tofu in double thickness of cheese cloth or paper toweling; press tightly as above.
Mash tofu with a fork; set... - 37.5345
Japanese Katsu Curry
Looking for some traditional Japanese recipes? This one is a must try. The Japanese Katsu curry is a great blend of crispy katsu and the delicious, creamy curry. Watch the video now and surprise your family this weekend with this recipe. - 145.947
A light and fluffy cheesecake made with whipped eggs and very little cream cheese. - 44.0137
Japanese Sweet Potato
All you need to prepare a moist, aromatic and delicious Japanese sweet Potato Dessert is to watch this video. The chef demonstrates how to make this traditional Japanese dessert in an absolute authentic style. Don't give it a miss, watch this video now. - 145.494
Japanese Soy Chicken
In a flat glass pan, combine the soy sauce, oils, garlic, ginger, pepper and honey.
Mix well to dissolve the honey.
Add the chicken breasts and turn to coatl Cover and refrigerate 1-4 hours.
Coat the grill with cooking spray and preheat for 5 minutes.
Grill... - 30.6304
Japanese Nabeyaki Udon Noodles
Preparing an Oriental spread for the weekend?? This recipe is a must include. Watch this video and learn the step by step procedure to prepare this Japanese Nabeyaki Udon Noodles. Your guests will certainly call you back to take the recipe. - 146.52
Japanese Sakura Pancake
Sakura Pancake is a delicious savory vegetables pancake. The usage of Morinaga's Hot Cake Mix brings a new taste to this dish. Check out the recipe now!!! - 122.166
Japanese Inspired Sake Salmon And Rice
This Jaclyn's adaptation of a Nigella Lawson recipe. Sake Salmon and Rice is a very healthy recipe that is strongly influenced by some Asian flavors! I would love to have this dish at least twice a week. Yum! - 127.045
Japanese Hot Cake
The expression "flat as a pancake" is unjust. These Japanese pancakes are lofty and proud. These Japanese hotto keh-ki (hot cake) are clinically cylindrical and fat as fat can be. Watch the video to learn how to make gorgeous and fluffy Hot Cakes. Not... - 133.074
Japanese Fruit Cream Anmitsu
Japanese Fruit Cream Anmitsu is a wonderful dessert specially for people who love fruits. The great blend of fruits and kuromitsu sauce is simply delicious. Watch the video now and serve this amazing dessert for your next get-together. - 145.754
Homemade Japanese Roll Cake
This is the simple recipe of Japanese Roll Cake. You will not be able to imagine how easy it is to make the Roll Cake. Do try out the recipe after watching the video. - 116.446
Take a look at Chef David Banks as he cuts fresh rockfish and serves it raw as sashimi. The video is outstanding and the chef shares great slicing skills to make a perfect sashimi. So if you like to eat your rockfish raw and spicy, them make this delicious... - 149.868
Japanese Inspired Eggs Benedict Recipe
A recipe for Japanese Inspired Eggs Benedict with onigiri and a wasabi hollandaise. That is what we are making today. I will show you a quick and painless way to make a classic hollandaise without the double boiler or low heat water bath. We are gonna make... - 54.7973
Japanese Eggplant And Chinese Long Beans With Ginger Soy Sauce
Trim the stems from the eggplants and slice them lengthwise in half.
Trim the ends of the green beans.
Heat a large saute pan over high heat.
Add 2 tablespoons of the olive oil, then the eggplant and cook until brown and soft, about 5 minutes on each... - 42.9645
Dorayaki (japanese Red Bean Pancake)
Dorayaki is Japanese confection. It is a pancake sandwich with Anko (sweet Azuki red bean paste).
In this recipe, I will also show you how to make Dorayaki with nutella and banana. It was amazingly delicious. - 113.699
1. In a small bowl, combine all ingredients.
2. Use a small wire whisk or large fork to whisk until ingredients are well blended. Alternately add the ingredients to a jar, close with tight fitting screw on lid and shake well.
3. Refrigerate the... - 29.074
Oriental Teriyaki Chicken Wings
Fond of Oriental cuisine? Here's a must try recipe for you. Watch the chef share this Oriental Teriyaki Chicken Wings recipe stepwise in this video. This dish never fails to impress as an appetizer. Try it today. - 82.2831
1. In a small bowl, mix bouillon with 2 tablespoons soy sauce.
2. Cut zucchini into bite-size pieces.
3. Into a hot pan, pour the soy mixture and add bean sprouts and onions; cook for 5 minutes with constant stirring.
4. Add the... - 38.6259
1. In a saucepan, mix all ingredients together.
2. Boil and simmer for 2-3 minutes until sauce thickens.
3. Stir constantly until done.
4. Serve as a sauce. - 35.1302
1. Mix all ingredients except wings in a large bowl.
2. Rinse and dry wings. Place wings in marinade and refrigerate for at least 1 hour (over night is better).
3. Bake wings at 400°F for 20 minutes. Pour off any liquids. Baste with marinate and broil until... - 32.0643
Celery And Ginger Salad
Chop the celery finely and place in a salad bowl with mixed nuts and preserved ginger.
Combine ginger syrup with dressing and mayonnaise in a bowl and mix well, then spoon over the salad, toss and chill.
Arrange lettuce leaves on a serving plate, add salad,... - 35.4721
1. Peel cucumber and cut into slices.
2. In a bowl or saucepan, soak cucumber slices in water and a teaspoon of lemon juice for an hour.
3. Drain and keep in a bowl; add vinegar.
4. Add remaining lemon juice, apple juice, diced pepper and Sweet... - 41.4179
1) In a large bowl, mix all ingredients.
2) In a small bowl, combine 2 tablespoons of soy sauce and garlic to taste with 1/2 cup of your favorite French dressing. Blend well.
3) Pour the dressing on top of the salad and thoroughly toss before... - 40.0827
1. Wrap tofu cakes in double layer of dish towels or lots of paper towels. Press tofu by placing on top of them a cutting board weighted with several canned goods (about 3 pounds worth). Let set for 10 or more minutes. Slice each tofu cake into 4 cutlets.
2.... - 37.6972
Wild Rice Salad
1.In a pan, put 225- 300ml water and let it boil.
2.Add rice and let it simmer for 35- 40 minutes with the lid on.
3.Once done, drain.
4.Take a screw top jar and put sunflower oil, orange, apple juice, fresh root ginger, shoyu and pepper in it and... - 49.328
1.Cut tomatoes, cucumber and feta cheese in small edible pieces.
2.In a bowl mix tomatoes with cucumbers, feta and olives.
3.Combine olive oil, lemon juice, parsley, garlic, basil and black pepper in a screw top jar and mix... - 47.1225
1.Take a bowl, put firm tofu, red apples, celery, raisins, and walnuts in it.
2.Blend silken tofu with sesame oil, lemon juice, garlic, gomasio and pepper in a blender until purees.
3.Pour the dressing on the bowl ingredients and toss... - 43.8548
Teriyaki Pork And Rice Bowls
1.Cut away visible fat from meat.
2.Make thin slices of the pork.
3.In a small saucepan, add the onions and heat, put in soy sauce, brown sugar, vinegar, garlic, ginger and teriyaki sauce.
4.Coat grill with cooking spray and preheat for 5... - 45.9104
Oriental Daikon Salad
1) To make the dressing, in a large container, mix vinegar, vegetable oil, soy sauce, gingerroot, sesame oil and salt. Keep it aside.
2) Now, mix mushrooms, onions and daikon in another bowl.
3) Pour the dressing over mushrooms, onions... - 45.9856
See the demonstration on how to make tofu sushi. - 96.2841
'no-chicken' Fried Tofu
Milwaukee's own Outpost Natural Foods and Simple Soyman Tofu join forces to make the BEST no-chicken fried chicken tofu. Great source of protein, B12 vitamins and deliciousness. - 83.2746
Rare Roast Beef With Teriyaki Sauce
1) Preheat oven at 275°.
2) Rub tenderizer and monosodium glutamate on meat.
3) Puncture with a fork.
4) In a plastic bag put the roast and keep in shallow dish.
5) Mix cider and soy sauce and pour into the bag.
6) Twist tie the bag and... - 42.0305
Rawgosia012 - Raw Food
Make some excellent raw and vegan sushi rolls in your own kitchen. Watch this video to learn how to make amazingly healthy sushi rolls with a sweet sauce made from dates and tomato. The dash of orange juice in the sauce enhances the flavor of the sauce to... - 114.599
Exotic Barley Stew
Heat the oil in a large soup pot or dutch oven. Start sauteing the onion, then add the green beans and continue sauteing until the onions are very soft and the green beans are tender but still crisp.
Stir in the mint, parsley, stock, miso, salt, and dill... - 38.7156
Vegan Nori Rolls
If you have heard about sushi, you would know what is Nori Rolls. This is a raw food nori recipe that uses all uncooked ingredients including a raw ingredient in place of rice. Watch the video and find out more!! - 118.493
Chicken With Hoisin Sauce
1) Take a sealed plastic bag of a gallon capacity and mix all the ingredients except chicken thighs in it.
2) Place chicken in it and seal it, squeezing out the excess air.
3) Turn the bag for coating chicken with the marinade within it.
4)... - 45.8541
Easy Sushi Rice
1. Rinse rice with water and drain well.
2. In a saucepan, combine sugar, salt, monosodium glutamate, water, vinegar and sake; stir until sugar and salt is dissolved.
3. Add rice to the saucepan; cover and bring to boil over high... - 41.8468
Oriental Style Tomato Salad
1) In a medium bowl, place the mushrooms.
2) Pour in boiling water to soak the mushrooms soak for 30 minutes, until softened.
3) Drain the mushroom and squeeze out the excess water.
4) Trim off the tough stems and cut the caps into 1/8-inch... - 48.8713
Non-fat Stawberry Dango
In North America, they sell a product called Mochiko and this flour is made much simple than the Shiratamako, but is from the same kind of rice, it should work, but you may not be able to get the silky surface when boiled.
In Asian markets, it seems they... - 69.549
Teriyaki Lamb Chops
1) Take a heavy frying pan and heat it.
2) Add chops and brown them on both sides. Turn off heat.
3) Take a small bowl and mix together water, soy sauce, ginger, pepper, and sugar.
4) Heat the lamb and add this sauce. Cover the pan and cook for 30... - 45.0205
Baked Flounder Teriyaki
1) Take a rectangular pan around 13x9x2 inches and spray it with the cooking spray.
2) Keep the fish fillets in a pan.
3) Mix the remaining ingredients and spread over the fish.
4) Cover the pan with aluminum foil and keep in the refrigerator... - 43.0625
Kyoto Style Lamb Skewers
1) Trim off the lamb fat and thinly slice into 3-inch strips.
2) In a bowl, mix rest of the ingredients together, blend well.
3) Pour over the meat, coat well and allow to stand for an hour or cover and place in the refrigerator... - 43.736
1) In a non-aluminium shallow medium mixing bowl, combine together the teriyaki sauce, lemon juice, vinegar, gingerroot and garlic. Add he tuna and turn to coat well.
2) Cover the bowl with plastic wrap and refrigerator, occasionally turning,... - 42.5292
1) Take a shallow mixing bowl of stainless-steel or glass and mix the teriyaki sauce, 2 teaspoons of water, gingerroot and vinegar thoroughly.
2) Place in the refrigerator with the cover on for 20 minutes or let it remain overnight.
3) Pre-heat... - 42.6081
1) Preheat oven slow to 250°F.
2) On a baking sheet arrange the bread slices. Bake for about 45 minutes until thoroughly dry.
3) Let it cool completely and then break into pieces measuring 4 cups.
4) In a bowl add the bread and broth.... - 48.674
Asian Tomato, Broccoli And Buckwheat Noodle Salad
1) In a large portable bowl put steamed broccoli.
2) In another small bowl mix vinegar, soy sauce, ginger, garlic, green onions and sesame oil.
3) Transfer the mixture over the broccoli. Add tomatoes and red pepper flakes to make the salad spicy.
4) In... - 47.4987
Eggplant And Mushrooms With Balsamic Glaze
1. In a large nonreactive skillet, heat 1 tablespoon of the oil over moderate heat until almost smoking. Reduce the heat to low. Add half of the eggplants, cut-sides down, cover and cook until browned and soft, about 4 minutes. Sprinkle in 1 tablespoon of the... - 29.7427
Chicken Teriyaki is a delicious grilled chicken with sweet sour brandied sauce poured over, from the Japanese cuisine. Serve e it up with some grated ginger and red pepper condiment (if desired) for a casual or party meal with family and friends. Let me... - 46.1495
1) Preheat oven hot to 350°F (180°C).
2) In a large saucepan boil water. Add noodles, cooking oil and first amount of salt and cook for
4 to 6 minutes.
3) Drain out from water.
4) Put back noodles into the pot.
5) Stir in next 8... - 49.0047
1) In a large saucepan boil water. Add noodles, cooking oil and first amount of salt and cook for 5 to 7 minutes.
2) Drain out from water.
3) Put back noodles into the pot.
4) In a frying pan heat butter.
5) Add onion and garlic.
6) Stir fry until... - 50.3845
Vegetable Nori Rolls
1) In a medium pot boil water.
2) Stir in rice, decrease heat. Cook covered over simmering heat.
3) If using brown rice, simmer for 45 minutes; white rice for 20 minutes and basmati for 25 minutes.
4) Cook the rice until firm and the water absorbed.
5)... - 48.6258
Low Japanese Recipes By Category